Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD

245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

4K 47 3
By Veriase

    Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima

Part of song lyrics going to Mariah Carey.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

   Time for a special Christmas chapter! The charm of Mirajane Strauss was enough to make me write it solely focusing on her vibrant creation of author. She deserves a lot more, and I'm sure I will be coming back with ideas for her, always welcome to hear ideas for requests with Mirajane.

   Maybe, with some good idea, I would even consider going for some longer – several parts' story from Fairy Tail, but for now not promising anything. Not even knowing which girl or girls could be main romance interest.

   Another very long story, but the writing was very enjoyable in this one and scenes just had to happen.

   I hope everyone will have a chilly, enjoyable Xmas time and break!

*****

   Fairy Tail guild headquarters in Magnolia Town was always a very lively place. Loud, full conversations between wizards inside, funny jokes and sometimes light fights between drunk ones that quickly got stopped by their guild master Makarov Dreyar who even due to his age was respected by everyone. He was in the end one of the Ten Wizard saints.

   The other protector of their guild status and dignity was a crimson haired knight named Erza Scarlet – An S-Class mage of the Fairy Tail guild. Her wrath was legendary, and no one really wanted for her dark look to be focused on him for misbehaving. It was terrifying... There was only one other S-Class mage and a member of the same guild that was even more legendary with dark energy than Erza Scarlet, thankfully retired for a long time.

   Some younger members and new additions to Fairy Tail couldn't even believe in these rumors, but older ones... Clashes of these two S-Class mages created such havoc and chaos that even Makarov couldn't help, but bash each other on their heads!

   Fairy Tail wasn't just a normal mage's guild, they were a family. Everyone deep inside their hearts knew it, everyone would come to help another knowing that they needed help or their lives were on stake, even if in normal peaceful times they were nasty, fighting or joking about each other. Quite unusual, specific, but filled with that positive and emanating love and happiness from them.

   Lucy Heartfilia loved this energy, loved this place and guild members. She felt like in real family house, at first she was very scared of becoming a member and worried of reaction of others, prominent figures like Erza Scarlet or Mirajane Strauss. Such stars of Fairy Tail, but she was welcomed warmly.

   Natsu and Gray were her guides with Happy, and she became a member of their little uncalled team, with Erza joining them very soon. They had several adventures around Magnolia, finishing missions and getting enough money for daily needs, even if there was always a warm meal ready at guild bar – with lovely and always smiling with full energy Mirajane Strauss waiting for them.

   Lucy quickly took Mirajane as a common soul here and found a lot of support in white haired star of Fairies, while Erza was a bit more – intimidating her and expecting a lot. Trainings, expanding skills... Hell, Erza wanted for her to even train with swords! Why? Who knows when you will need to use it – was her cool explanation.

Lucy: Natsu?

   She questioned the boy that was sitting with her and looking at Gray with annoyed glare after his comment about him winning their last sparing. Happy floated around them, curious of blonde question. Natsu moved his eyes towards Lucy and without words, only with a nod, signaled that he's hearing her.

Lucy: Who is this man sitting in the corner, near the window. He's building a house from cards? I'm sure that I have never seen him before in our guild.

   The female mage voiced her question in hushed words, because last thing she wanted to achieve was making someone mad at her for prying into matters or her showing her lack of memory if both of them meet in guild before, yet she was sure it wasn't the latter one. Natsu moved his eyes towards the corner of the guild bar where sat a lone character wearing a white cape with the symbol of Fairy Tail guild. Gray followed being curious who sparkled interest of Lucy.

   At the corner of guild bar sat a young man with (H/C) hair and was building a paper house using cards to gamble. Next to him on the table stood a cup of tea. Somehow, everyone around was not really interacting with that guy, leaving him to his own business. No bothering, which was weird in Fairy Tail, as Lucy managed to learn by now. Each day was a new chaos in their home.

Natsu: Ohhh... You mean (Y/N) (L/N), he is a cool mage!

Happy: Scary!

Gray: I'm not surprised now, fire breath should add that he's putting even Mystogan into a shame with his way of being almost invisible in our guild, like a shadow.

   Lucy eyes widened, hearing the name of another legendary member of their guild. She never meet Mystogan, but rumors about him were haunting everytime she tried to imagine how it was possible, even in mage's world.

Natsu: Hey icy stripper, do you want to fight me?

Gray: Try me, little flame!

   Lucy quickly put her hand on Natsu arm, stopping him in process. She knew how it would end, and for now she was too absorbed in uncovering a mystery shroud that was enveloping that member of Fairy Tail named (Y/N). He wasn't popular, because she never heard of his name...

Lucy: Why is that? He's always alone?

Natsu: He likes his peace, it wasn't like this in the past when we were kids. Also, it's not always like this, time by time someone would join him. Imagine that even this bastard Laxus is sitting with him sometimes, no one know their topics, sadly.

Gray: Still he got this aura right? Blending into the bigger picture of our members walking or talking around, yet if you manage to notice him, then you will always see him take this same spot of his at corner.

   She nodded, seeing that he had to be some bigger figure than she thought if their master son was coming to talk with him. Yet, what was the reason for him to stay in the background of such lively and strong guild? Her mind was coming with several ideas, maybe he was just a loner... This one made her sympathize towards still mysterious man to her.

Lucy: No one enjoying his company from what I can see, is he on missions most of the time like Mystogan?

Natsu: (Y/N)? Nahhh, Mira would destroy the entire guild building if he would leave for any real mission outside of Magnolia, not even talking about moving far from Fiore.

Gray: Need to agree with him. Once, we went for... Ah, painful memories with Mira beating us in her devil form.

   Gray massaged his arm while Natsu shivered with Happy hiding behind his head also remembering that unfortunate day. Blondie blinked, hearing the name of heartwarming barmaid of their guild. Mirajane? She did hear rumors about her being very strong, and she did see her other form and fights, but she couldn't imagine this positive ball of energy being angry at someone in their guild.

Lucy: Wait, our Mirajane Strauss was beating you and would destroy this hall because of him going for a mission? I don't understand... How?

Natsu: Aye. You weren't there or hear yet about her going nuts whenever (Y/N) tried to be an active member of our guild. You should believe in all little stories about how Mira was before... But! We are happy to have her now with how she is. Thankfully, we are safe from this devilish girl from the past.

   Natsu had anime tears coming out of his eyes with Gray quickly nodding with a sweat drop from his forehead.

Lucy: Mhh, can you both tell me more then? I still cannot believe in Mirajane being... Different from what we see here.

Natsu: Even Erza can tell you stories about their fights in the past. She was in the center of their bickering trio, legendary spars. Even Makarov had to step in when it increased and had to stop any of them from overusing their powers.

Erza: I can tell stories about what? I didn't hear properly Natsu.

   Natsu jumped from his chair, hearing a deep voice of Erza Scarlet from behind him. Lucy sighed seeing it, but smiled towards the other member of their team.

Gray: We were just telling Lucy about (Y/N). She's curious about him.

   Erza looked towards a lone man sitting in the corner of the room with a warm look that surprised Blondie. Scarlet wasn't known for such free show of her emotions. She was quite opposite of Mirajane in certain moments, like fire and ice... Right, Natsu and Gray.

Erza: If I can... Suggest something Lucy. Stop being interested in him. Mira is quite adamant about their relation.

Lucy: I'm not! I'm just seeing him first time here, and was curious why is that. Why is everyone mentioning Mirajane when I ask about him?

Erza: Eh, that's... I know, the best way for you to learn more about all of it is for us to come and sit with him!

   Lucy eyes become bigger while Erza took her hand and forced to stand. Natsu sighed, but followed after them with Gray doing the same, just a bit slower, not wanting to walk arm in arm with the other boy.

Lucy: Umm, are you sure it is a good idea?

Erza: Obviously it is! Hello (Y/N).

   Their little group reached him, with Erza extending her hand in greeting, while Lucy felt a sudden hit of shyness. Gray grumbled some greetings while Natsu slapped his arm with a bit too much of force and making the card house on the table collapse under it.

Lucy: Natsu! I'm really sorry for this idiot. I'm Lucy Heartfilia, we didn't have occasion to meet each other yet.

   His (E/C) eyes scanned hers, and he extended his hand to her after shaking Erza one. Lucy felt a warmness coming from him, when their skin meet. Maybe he isn't as scary or mysterious as I thought.

(Y/N): It's fine, really. Not first time, not last one for this meddler to ruin something. It's nothing compared to what I experienced in the past. I'm (Y/N), but knowing Erza, or rather knowing these two and Happy, you know it by now. Please, sit with me. Certainly, you aren't here just for mere greetings, right?

Natsu: She wants to hear about how you, Erza and Mira fought in the past!

   Erza slapped Natsu on the back of his head without a blink, while Lucy blushed again, feeling (Y/N) eyes on her face. He hummed lightly while gathering cards from the table. Blondie noticed deep scars on his hands, ugly scars.

(Y/N): I see...

Lucy: It's alright if you don't want to tell it, just ignore Natsu, he's a bit of a hothead.

   Gray snickered with Natsu shooting him a glare promising a tough fight after this. The other mage just showed him his tongue in reply.

(Y/N): You are probably very conflicted with the idea of Mirajane being a delinquent after seeing how she is now, can't blame you for this. Even Erza here is a bit different from her past self, or me in this case. Time flies, right, cake muncher?

Erza: Mira is having a bit too much influence over you (Y/N), in past you always stayed on my side if you forgot.

   The young mage chuckled at his friend accusation of him changing the side of their little spars from the past. Lucy was feeling now adrenaline kick, seeing that he was ready to tell her a story from the past, about her friends from guild. She wasn't able to stop her excitement from showing on her face.

(Y/N): Always hitting deep, Erza. Let's start with story then for pretty lady here. I'm impressed Natsu, really.

Natsu: I knew you would acknowledge my power!

(Y/N): Years ago, when three of us – because we are close of age – Me, Erza and Mira were rocking guild halls with our questionable actions. Old man Makarov was losing his sanity with each day of our clashes in Fairy Tail. Now you will see other face of happy, smiling Mirajane Strauss...

*****

   Mirajane Strauss was a typical tomboy of person. Even wearing a gothic like clothes, choker on neck and very nasty look plastered on face everytime. She was quite a powerhouse for her age as well, and the fact that her rival in Fairy Tail from the start was Erza Scarlet. Both young girls clashed several times in fights, never stopping till either one knocked out another or if master Makarov somehow managed to persuade them to stop.

   Each girl would call other names, or even use the fact that Erza loved strawberry cake to start their fights. Other members mostly ignored them while watching and considering it an entertaining event, but till both girls started to emanate with evil aura during fights.

   Mirajane Strauss was picking on everyone, lightly or stronger. Then not long after both of them in picture come another kid that recruited by Makarov himself to Fairy Tail. His name was (Y/N) (L/N) who was very aspiring for a powerful mage like both girls, yet...

Makarov: Just why? Why it's always three of you when something bad happens here? WHY THIS CHAOS? CLEAN EVERYTHING - RIGHT NOW, YOU IDIOTS.

   White haired girl folded her arms while looking with a death stare at (Y/N) and Erza on the other side of Makarov who was scolding them for destroying half of guild hall, again. Both were apologizing silently with heads down, while Mira just shook her head, seeing this display of weakness in her own opinion.

Mirajane: Why me? It's their fault for fighting me! I have other things to do than play maid with these nerds.

   Fairy Tail master turned towards a girl that decided to voice her displeasure with the task handed by him.

Makarov: All three of you will clean this mess or no missions! Even more! IF any of you decide to skip this work – I'm going to punish it with making either of you take care of bar and cooking food.

   Mirajane sighed and nodded slowly, still not hiding in her posture a clear displeasure with it. In the end, she had to spend more time with them. Annoying as hell. She rather stayed with her family than these.

Makarov: Good. Now go. I got other - more important matters to take care off than you three rascals messing around again.

   Three of them started cleaning in their respective parts of the hall, but clearly (Y/N) was helping Erza and both were occupied with chatting while working on repairing destroyed elements due to their early fight with Mira. 

   Hours passed and Mira got quickly bored, due to cleaning alone. Silence wasn't enjoyable for little girl. She heard several times laughs of (Y/N) and hushed voice of Erza scolding him, yet she giggled on her own. She couldn't stand it. Mirajane moved closer with a bucket of water in her hands, being too curious of the topic these two could talk while working. She kinda lacked having someone to be here and entertain her like this.

Mirajane: Geez, sweet lovebirds here. Finally decided to confess to each other? I'm not surprised for you deciding to do it here of all places (Y/N) in the end you do it to metal head here.

   Erza blushed crimson, hearing it, and dropped her hammer to the floor. (Y/N) cringed seeing that it missed his foot by mere millimeters and scowled at Mirajane standing now next to them.

Erza: It's not like this flat chest!

(Y/N): What do you want, Mirajane?

   (Y/N) decided to quickly interfere in talk, clearly seeing a thick mark appearing on other girl face. It wasn't a big secret for anyone to know that the best way to get this Strauss sibling mad was to touch her feminine aspect.

Mirajane: Why are you even wasting your time with her? Is it because you aren't interested in achieving someone better than Erza? Someone like me, for example? Obviously, I'm out of your league, but even that drunk head Cana is better.

   The young man grinned and closed the distance between him and Erza, taking said girl by surprise and making her voice a very girlish squeak at contact.

(Y/N): Ahh, someone is jealoussss, Mirajane is jealous of Erza! Mirajealous!

Mirajane: Shut up, you dirty mouth loser. Ha! Me, jealous of her setting her eyes on someone like you? Pleaseeee.

   She had a light pink hue on her cheeks and her fingers fixed the choker on her neck while eyes avoided looking into the boy's ones.

(Y/N): You should stop picking on other's Mirajane or you will end alone, not even starting with lack of your...

   Mirajane didn't let him even finish his last sentence, she used her powers and punched him with such force that he hit with his back wooden wall, with Erza quickly standing in front of the boy that was now on the floor catching his breath.

Erza: Why did you do this snowy?!

Mirajane: Out of my way weakling, I need to teach him his place while in the presence of superior mages.

   It was enough for both girls to start their fight again while (Y/N) was on the floor still recovering from a powerful hit he received from Mirajane Strauss. Neither realized that someone was coming to them to check.

Makarov: Are you three done with repairing and cleaning already? MIRAJANE STRAUSS, ERZA SCARLET!

   Now not only the body of (Y/N) hurt, but also his ears.

*****

Lucy: Wow. Mirajane was such a delinquent as a kid?

   Erza nodded, being a bit sheepish after hearing this story. She wasn't exactly pleased that (Y/N) had to choose this exact situation to tell Lucy, because she was a mess that day with such suggestive, yet laughable accusation of Mira.

(Y/N): Ye, she was quite of a person. Strong will, just like Erza here...

Erza: Stop giving us credits (Y/N), it's not like you didn't fight with her or me in the past.

   The young man smiled with his short laugh at this. Lucy Heartfilia could see warm coming from his eyes, and somehow she still couldn't understand how... Someone like him could be seen in their guild as someone as lone for her first encounter. It was bugging her.

Lucy: What changed then? Why she isn't anymore like this, complete opposite and Erza here... Umh, I apologize!

   Scarlet haired woman waved her hand, that she didn't care about Lucy prying into the past. It wasn't the worst part of her life, and there was nothing to be ashamed to recall, at least for the most part. She was almost as delinquent as Mirajane in the past, but she wouldn't say it. She didn't start it, yeah.

(Y/N): Mira-

Makarov: My goddess! (Y/N) having little party here, such unusual sight for my old tired eyes...

Gray: Old eyes that are ogling girls boobs.

Makarov: AHAHAHA! What are you plotting here? Erza?

   Their guild master sat on a free chair with (Y/N) pushing towards him a deck of cards. Lucy sighed, thinking that soon everyone will focus on them, while it wasn't at all her plan in first place. She hoped that (Y/N) wasn't mad at her for all of this.

Erza: We are explaining Lucy why Mirajane isn't anymore fighting with me and (Y/N) here... Besides other things.

Makarov: Oh, feel my migraine coming back when I recall how much work I had with three of you! Thankfully, later it changed, or I would have kicked your asses for one thousand year mission to repay for damage.

Lucy: Why it changed, master Makarov?

   (Y/N) sighed, surprising almost everyone gathered at the table, while the old man grinned with closed eyes. Young shadow of Fairy Tail cursed under breath, knowing how old man will explain Mirajane Strauss 'change' of being hostile towards him.

Makarov: Which girlfriend would bully too much her boyfriend? That's a nonsense.

Lucy: G-girlfriend? Mirajane was your girlfriend (Y/N)? Can I call you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, don't overthink, Lucy. About Mira... Well, I'm sure master Makarov want to tell on his own this story, so lets... Hear it.

*****

Erza: Can you stop acting like a lost dog, Mirajane?

   Said girl just stopped walking around the bar and annoying Erza that was eating her special strawberry cake. Mirajane snarled at Scarlet, but stopped at her table, but started tapping wood with her finger.

Mirajane: Let me be rusty knight. My problems shouldn't concern you.

   Erza ignored Mira words, because she was aware that while their old rivalism got colder lately – Mirajane was not going to change her personality, it was just how she was. Everyone had to accept it earlier or later.

Erza: What's the problem now?

Mirajane: He's late.

Erza: And? Master Makarov told us that his mission should end today, do you remember he was sent by him in first place?

Mirajane: Oldfart did it on purpose, but (Y/N) wasn't better in this regard. He left without telling us anything! I'm going to twist his jewels for him to understand that he should at least say goodbye. Even, bye Mira, need to go for special mission - would work!

Erza: Um, maybe you shouldn't do that. I'm disappointed with his behavior as well, but I'm sure it was important and master Makarov didn't leave him a choice.

Mirajane: Choice my ass... I tell you, he's late. Probably picked up some lussy girl on his way back.

    A bulb in Erza head was put on light after hearing it. She was aware that... That Mirajane Strauss had the biggest crush on their friend (Y/N) for long time by now. Obviously Mira wouldn't confirm it, but her actions, words or expression in certain moments between the three of them convinced Erza differently.

    She sniffed lightly, not being sure if she's happy with this. The young girl was unsure of her own feelings for the boy and the concept of Mirajane, their rival and literally enemy in the guild, becoming his girlfriend was unreal to accept or even consider. Yet, with time and three of them spending more time together in very civil way compared to past... Seeing Mira steal a short looks at (Y/N) from time to time when she thought no one was looking – Everything was pointing towards it.

Erza: Sigh. You know he isn't like this.

Mirajane: Maybe not, but you don't understand how it works, metalhead. These... Bitches just need to spin their ass or boobs in front of men and any of them will be like under a magic charm! Pfff...

   Erza shrugged putting another piece of cake in her mouth and closing her eyes while savoring the entire sensation of pleasure coming from her tongue. Mirajane in the meantime was annoyed and worried because of her own thoughts. She looked down on her finally! Developing breasts. She was very proud of her becoming a very good-looking woman and that annoying 'flat chest' argument becoming outdated.

   Somehow, she felt even better while catching (Y/N) staring at her assets more lately, but she wouldn't acknowledge this fact to anyone. White haired girl noticed now Cana Alberona that was shaking her arm and scowled at the other girl.

Mirajane: What do you want? Cannot you see that we are busy?

Cana: Oh, sorry princess. I just thought that maybe you wanna hear that (Y/N) is back!

   Mirajane eyes widened at this, while Cana put her beer on the table without care how much impact these words had on other girl, yet noticed that Strauss sibling quickly approached closer Cana with a silent question on lips.

Cana: Hold your horses, he's not alone. He brought back some girl, both look cute as a couple in my eyes. Not gonna lie, that people will be jealous of a girlfriend like her. These damn hips, I tell you-

Mirajane: WHAT? HE DID WHAT?

Cana: I've seen him coming towards master Makarov room with-

   Mirajane didn't wait for more words from Cana, with wrath in her eyes she moved towards Makarov room cursing under her breath – (Y/N), Makarov, Men overall, bitches... It was quite a sight to witness, yet no one was enough dumb to stand in a way of mad Mirajane Strauss – Well, almost no one was.

Natsu: Fight me Mirajane! I'm going to -

Mirajane: Get out of my way, pest! Satan Soul!

   (Y/N) was standing next to a red eyed girl with long dark purple hair falling on her naked back due to her wearing a revealing dress, sporting a striped pattern. She had a rather voluptuous figure for a young girl of their age. An unusual and dangerous mix that she was already aware of.

(Y/N): Mission complete, master Makarov!

Makarov: I'm glad to see you back (Y/N), and with such good company no less. Thank you for your time-

   At that moment doors to Makarov room where he was filling guild papers got destroyed with his eyes widening seeing all of this mess it made, due to impact most of the papers were now laying randomly on the floor. (Y/N) turned around with purple haired girl following this manner.

   In the door frame stood Mirajane in her Take Over transformed form, clearly pissed. (Y/N) instantly knew it was bad, because of his past encounters with Mira using Satan Soul against him, he just couldn't understand what's going on and why she's using it right now. Someone is attacking them?

(Y/N): M-Mira?

Mirajane: Who the hell are you?!

   She ignored (Y/N) while stepping inside and stopping in front of other girl inside the room that was rather unfazed of demon form of Mira or damage she made while entering. She smiled lightly with her red eyes flashing dangerously and before Makarov finally managed to stop crying inside his mind about papers on the floor – Mirajane snarled at the other girl moving even closer.

   Mira wasn't sure what's going on in her head and heart in that moment, but she just couldn't stand seeing (Y/N) next to this harlot that just smiled at her. She has literally seen this as a challenge, an unvoiced one – What are you going to do? Her heart was pounding, and she had to show this goth who's real boss here and that no one will steal (Y/N) and then come back to their home to parade with him like a won prize in lottery. It was an unacceptable outcome.

Mirajane: Find your own boyfriend, you punk!

   Strauss sibling punched with full force smirking girl that flew back and hit with her back table that got destroyed in process - making even more mess in the room. Makarov closed his eyes for a moment and promised to himself that these three dunderheads that he decided to take into his guild will never learn how to resolve situations in peace. (Y/N) mouth meanwhile was fully open while looking at Mirajane still in her take over form. B-boyfriend? What just happened here?

   White haired girl on the other hand never before felt such raw hot satisfaction before. It eased her pounding heart and felt really good to show her claim over the other young mage in this room. No one should dare to step into the territory of Strauss...

Makarov: YOU FOOLS! MIRAJANE STRAUSS YOU JUST KNOCKED OUT A NEW MEMBER OF MAGIC COUNCIL!

   Mirajane Strauss blinked and looked at an unconscious woman on the floor with her hips on display. She looked on her left on tomato red (Y/N) who was completely captivated by her, not by the girl on the floor that clearly was in very delicate state and also part of her anatomy was on display due to torn cloth. Yet, his eyes never left her own. It quite turned her on.

Mirajane: Ops.

*****

Makarov: Ahahaha, young love they say!

   Master of Fairy Tail was laughing openly with Natsu and Gray chuckling while Erza shook her head and Lucy sweat dropped hearing this spicy story. (Y/N) blushed lightly, which surprised Blondie, because till now he was completely controlling his body reactions. Seems, like not everything was possible, even for a shadow.

(Y/N): I understand that you stopped being mad over this little event?

Makarov: You both were lucky that the council never acted on this.

(Y/N): I doubt she reported it.

   Makarov give a slow nod to this and raised his cup with a light smile still dancing on the corners of his mouth. Even if these kids, all of them inside their guild managed to make his life hard and almost turn him crazy, he loved all of them.

Makarov: Perhaps, Mirajane-

Mirajane: Fufu, someone is calling me!

   Everyone smiled, hearing a warm voice emanating from behind them and seen white haired barmaid of Fairy Tail coming to them in her typical gown. She was like a sun, giving everyone a free energy for the day, such precious addition, that most of the guilds would never realize. Everyone at the table greeted Mira and after a moment her eyes stayed solely on (Y/N) who shrugged at her silent question left in air.

Mirajane: Are you all bothering my boyfriend? Aww, I hope... That neither want to test me!

   Somehow even if these words sounded light, Lucy almost choked on her spit feeling malicious and quite aggressive notes in Mira voice. That was a warning, red flag raised above the table.

Erza: Stop pretending that you could lose to anyone here, boy here is totally smitten by you. From moment, you just appeared in his sight during our talk, his eyes never left you. I can assure.

   (Y/N) coughed lightly and covered his face with his jacket while Mira smile grew on the face due to Erza words. She was glad to hear her old rival say this, and before anyone could say anything more – Mirajane moved towards (Y/N) who observed her actions with a bit of fear, knowing that sometimes... Old Mira was still lurking in the shadows of her soul.

   Mirajane sat on his lap, with (Y/N) quickly enveloping her middle with his hands in some sort of hug. She leaned on him a bit to his right and lowered her lips towards his lips. Their kiss was a short one, yet Lucy could see clear, almost biting with intensity of intimacy between them – deep love that both shared. Blondie still couldn't believe that Mirajane Strauss, one of the most known members of Fairy Tail had a boyfriend.

Natsu: Blah, can you at least stop sucking with others present?

Mirajane: Mmm, hello to you too, my handsome boyfriend ~ So, what's the topic that gathered all of you here? I am positively surprised to see this.

   Lucy's heart was melting at the moment, seeing both of them looking so cute. Him holding her light frame like a perfect figure made of stone, while she was leaning back and clearly enjoying warmness – Feeling safe and content, Blondie was a bit jealous of it.

Gray: We were recalling how scary you were while being younger, and how much havoc you three created when-

   Erza slapped Gray on the back of his head lightly, but nodded under Mirajane question in the eyes. Lucy coughed, knowing that she was a sole reason for all of this and for them to be in this situation now. Cursed first step to hell being curiosity...

Lucy: It was me Mira. I apologize for prying into your matters, but all of this – It's just too much for my head to imagine! You were changing from being such a chaotic little girl and becoming Mirajane I know, I just had to know reason, story behind it.

   She moved her hand around them, signalizing that she meant her sitting on (Y/N) lap and clearing being in love with him. Mirajane smiled while closing her eyes and recalling old fun times, then a hurt look flashed on her face. Makarov sighed knowing that life wasn't fair, and Strauss siblings learned about it in the worst way, several times while growing up.

Makarov: Well, maybe we should stop at this point with past. Only now and future is worth talking about.

   Mirajane shook her head with one tear leaving her eye, but it was noticeable for everyone that she brought back a very painful memory from the past. (Y/N) hugged her tighter, enveloping her even more close to his body, and whispered some words to hear ear. The young woman nuzzled to his neck like a cat and then opened her eyes, looking at the rest of the members gathered around the table.

Mirajane: It's fine, master. I understand your interest after hearing about my past self or our... Adventures as kids among Fairy Tail. I bet you still didn't hear the main reason of me, becoming who I am right now. Opening my heart for others.

   Lucy nodded lightly, while she had a bigger picture of how Mirajane Strauss acted while being younger and bits of how her feelings for (Y/N) here appeared later on – Both stories lacked that transition moment which was still left as mystery to her. Blondie was sure that this moment wasn't as happy or funny like these two.

Mirajane: You see... Everything started with Lisanna picking a mission for me, Elfman and (Y/N) here in our guild hall.

*****

   Lisanna and Elfman followed two loud and bickering at each other members of their guild with slow step. Their little group left Magnolia for a mission that the youngest Strauss sibling decided to pick from guild. Why she decided for (Y/N) to join their team? Obviously, the reason could be only one – She knew that her older sister would be mad and trash talking about the idea at first, but deep inside would be glad for him to tag along them. Like always.

   Mirajane had a hard crush on this male mage, and almost everyone inside Fairy Tail was aware of this fact, yet it wasn't a typical topic of talks among other Fairy mages due to... Fear of Mira demonic wrath aimed at anyone who would try was enough to scare them. She was ready to lightly bully anyone in guild, no matter of anything, if it crossed her.

   Lisanna was completely different in person, and she was ahead of other members of Fairy Tail due to the fact of her being little sister of Mira. She had certain privileges and due to them was untouchable, at least Mira would grumble, but nothing serious. In the end, her older sister would come to Lisanna at some point to talk about all of it, about (Y/N). Lisanna always chuckled, seeing such unusual awkward Mira at that moments.

Mirajane: Pfff, you are joking that this red tin can have better ones than me. Stop being ridiculous (Y/N) or I'm gonna punch some oil into your head!

   Mira bounced with her boobs clearing, making a little show for him. She wasn't anymore insecure about her feminine looks, which made (Y/N) curse when he realized once again that his main 'annoying argument' is outdated.

(Y/N): Really? I would need to test it myself, to be sure of your point.

   White haired mage put her finger to the lips and hummed loudly. Then with quick movement hit him on his arm, making (Y/N) wince at the raw power display from her. Ouch. She snickered at him massaging his hurting arm and folded her arms while walking next to him.

Mirajane: Behave! There is my little sister with us, and Elfman too. I'm going to annihilate you if you try to corrupt Lisanna (Y/N)!

Lisanna: Mira-nee, we aren't children anymore.

   Elfman just looked at his sister without saying anything to support in voice the youngest Strauss sibling, but it was clear he wasn't happy either with Mirajane acting as their 'mom'.

Mirajane: See? Such ungrateful family I have.

   Lisanna giggled seeing Mira look away when she bumped into (Y/N) and their hands touched for a brief moment. She was certain there was slight blush on her older sister cheeks. Adorable. She already considered (Y/N) as her other big brother and would be really happy if her stubborn sister would finally confess that she likes him.

Lisanna: (Y/N)? You like Mira-nee right?

   The little girl smiled while saying it with such innocence in her voice that she could fool anyone that it wasn't an intentional question by her and just a little, childish one. The effect was immediately seen by Elfman and Lisanna Strauss, because (Y/N) stopped walking with Mira not even looking in their direction, like she didn't hear these words. The younger girl was certain that she did. Her crimson red tips of ears was enough of proof.

(Y/N): W-what? Why do you ask this Lis-chan? I like all of you, as you are not only members of same guild, but also... Good friends.

   Youngest Strauss sibling beamed at him with happiness emanating from her, yet she shook her head in deny, making (Y/N) scratch his head. Oblivious to him, Mira was awaiting his answer with clear anticipation, yet she was still looking away and humming under her nose some random melody. Both were rather funny in trying to fake certain actions or reactions.

Lisanna: Nooo. I ask - if you really like Mira-nee. Would be cool to have another older brother! Be honest with me!

   (Y/N) was blushing and trying to somehow regain his composure and cold blood, while Lisanna awaited his answer with her final weapon – Puppy eyes! He sweat dropped. His eyes looking for a second towards the older Strauss female that was a bit ahead of them now, but not far enough to not hear their talk.

(Y/N): Uh, that's... A bold question.

Lisanna: Pretty please.

(Y/N): Ehh, only because you are a cutie. I feel bad for your future boyfriend...

   Lisanna Strauss pouted.

Lisanna: Stop changing topic and avoiding answer, are you really older mage than me? Sometimes you both such kids.

(Y/N): Hmpf. I do like Mira, alright? I think she's awesome and strong, scary and cool at the same time. I – I like her gothic style as well, something different from fashion in Magnolia we see. Somehow even saying her name – Mira, Mirajane - sounds dangerous with a spice of mystery in it when you extend it.

   Lisanna nodded to him, trying not to laugh at the same time, because of knowing that Mira-nee was hearing all of this. She couldn't look in her direction in this moment to see older Strauss sibling reaction to his words, to not make him realize that he took little girl bait like a fish and said it even louder than she expected.

Lisanna: Hehe, I knew it! Let me ask her now the same question. So you both can bond and get together, wouldn't that be cool?

(Y/N): Umm, yeah... I mean! Wait Lisanna, wait... Dang it.

   Lisanna swiftly moved away from (Y/N) towards her older sister and touched her arm, making Mira reluctantly look at Lisanna with her face frozen in a fake - no smile look. Lisanna grinned, seeing how hard it was for Mira to contain a cold facade. She was boiling with happiness after hearing his praises towards her person.

Mirajane: Y-yes Lisanna?

Lisanna: I'm curious if you really like (Y/N). Do you?

    Mirajane smile cracked with her ponytail covering a left eye that flashed dangerously. Lisanna clasped her hands together, waiting for an answer.

Mirajane: Why should I? (Y/N)'s... Not much of a weakling anymore, but even that bloody knight is stronger? He's a good... Company for us, as rest, is even more worse. He could train a bit more to at least scratch me while sparing.

Lisanna: Mira-neee.

Mirajane: W-what?! It's not like I'm impressed by his skills or that he can be a gentleman for me when- WAIT, what are you implying here, shorty?

Lisanna: Thehehe, nothing special ~ Let's continue with our adventure!

   Lisanna took her sister warm hand in hers and started walking a bit faster than before. Mirajane Strauss was considering Lisanna question for her and (Y/N) – Still enjoying his answer, and being curious now what he was thinking about her own answer. She couldn't say it in open, but she caught herself watching him sometimes in guild, and noticed how much he grew from time when she meet him for first time.

(Y/N): You are only one normal member of this family, Elfman. Let me chill walking next to you while these two talk with each other, what do you say?

   Elfman Strauss just nodded once and looked ahead of them on the pathway – looking for any potential danger. (Y/N) in meantime focused his eyes on Mirajane Strauss back while she was walking in front of them with her younger sister at her left side. Young mage couldn't lie that with each month Mira was becoming more hot.

   He was a bit ashamed to realize inside himself that maybe... Just maybe, he developed a crush on her? It wasn't solely due to just her growing up into a stunning young woman, but also the fact that he was spending more and more time with not only Lisanna or Elfman, but also just in the company of Mira. Sparing, going on some missions or just trying to annoy other.

   Their path from the start was now a long one with various crossing points, but nowadays, it was almost like walking on rose petals while not wearing any boots. It was a very problematic concept for him to understand.

   Elfman Strauss unconscious body in his take-over form called Beast Soul hit the ground with such impact that it made a small hole. Blood poured from his mouth and Lisanna screamed, running towards her older brother and checking his wounds.

   (Y/N) eyes moved towards a monster that turned out to be a hidden demon for years under tormenting local villages as night wolf. This... This thing is completely out of our league, we need... We need to escape, before he finishes off everyone. He coughed, spitting bits of blood on the ground, and clutched his wounded belly from the monster scratch before.

   Mirajane was on the other side of the monster trying to fight him back using her take over form, but seemed like he was just playing with all of them, not even using any real power. (Y/N) was sure that if this demon desired... He could kill them.

(Y/N): MIRA! We need to escape! He's too strong, Elfman is knocked out!

   Her eyes turned towards screaming mage and then moved towards Lisanna tending to their older brother unconscious body on the ground. Then she looked back at the demonic monster that was preparing his next attack with fury in her eyes.

Mirajane: Protect them (Y/N)! I will finish this bastard myself!

   (Y/N) eyes widened, yet he should have expected for her to say words like these. He was frozen in his place not knowing what to do, his eyes wandering from crying Lisanna doing anything she could to help the wounded Elfman and Mirajane flying around the demon continuing their fight. Young mage of Fairy Tail was in awe seeing her fighting equally with monster for fost of the time, yet he noticed her losing precise.

   Monster then decided to do an unexpected move by Mira after slashing her away like annyoing bee. He moved towards Lisanna that was unaware of him, completely focused on hurt Elfman on the ground. Demon clearly wanted to take out two at the same moment. Seeing this (Y/N) jumped towards them using his magic to boost his speed a little, but he knew that he couldn't protect them in any other way than using his body. His magic wasn't defensive and even if... He was exhausted already, and losing blood from his wound. Yet, he used all of his remaining energy to at least save these two without even a second of doubt. Not caring what will happen after.

   Demon growled, surprised when his long as blade claws stopped at (Y/N)'s armor he got from Erza once. Yet, even normal armor from her couldn't stand this monstrosity strength. The claws stopped for a moment on the metal plate and then went inside his body like cutting butter. Blood poured like fountain, with Lisanna screaming, finally seeing what was happening around her.

   Mirajane Strauss in the meantime was frozen in midair, her white hair covering her eyes. Darkness emanating from her with such force that even the demon in front had to withdraw his claws from (Y/N), making his body fall next to Elfman with a loud thud. He turned around, sniffing air and his dark crimson eyes focused solely on Mira coming towards him with her final strike filled with immense amount of pain and anger.

   Neither one of the still present Fairy Tail members knew what happened after Mirajane attack reached its destination. The demon just disappeared in a flash of blinding white light, making them look away. Mirajane wasn't sure if she really defeated it, but it wasn't important. There wasn't anymore any danger to them...

   She flew over to them with worried eyes, while Lisanna was still tearing up and trying to patch now (Y/N)'s wound from demon claws. Mira checked her brother who was breathing and praised in mind her younger sister work, he was hurt and will need to recover for some time, but was safe. Then quickly she moved towards (Y/N) who was... In very bad state.

Lisanna: M-Mira-n-nee h-his blood can't s-stop.

   Mirajane tried to help as best she could, with Lisanna patching him up, fresh (Y/N)'s blood on her hands. She was breathing hard, almost hyperventilating with her heart beating fast. White haired mage wanted to scream so loud in pain while seeing his bruised face. Her younger sister on the other hand couldn't stop tears from falling and her voice was cracking.

Mirajane: D-don't do it you dumbass... Don't leave us, me...

   She took his hand in hers, with her take over form fading in process and bringing back her normal self in gothic clothes. Now tears started falling from her eyes, not stopped by anything. She was clutching his hand in two of hers, blue eyes showing unreal pain in them, without naughty sparks anymore.

Mirajane: (Y/N), please. Stay with me. I-I need you with me. E-Erza needs to see you back, what I will tell back in guild. What I will do without you... Please. Anyone, help him! I will do anything to save his life. S-stop this pain.

   White haired mage of Fairy Tail lowered her face towards his ear and whispered the next words. She was completely unfocused, not thinking and not knowing what to do. Her heart was breaking like a glass under such pressure and emotions of seeing someone at crossroads of death.

Mirajane: I like you, please let me hear you saying it too. I really like you (Y/N).

   She did something that made Lisanna gasp, but her older sister wasn't caring about anything at this point. Mirajane Strauss kissed his still warm lips, putting all her emotions for him in this kiss, being desperate to do anything.

   Days later from this moment of unlucky mission that was dropped upon Strauss siblings and (Y/N), anyone who would be looking for older female sibling could find Mirajane only in one place in guild. She was at this moment sleeping peacefully while sitting in a chair next to bed in a very clean room. There was faint light coming from the window.

   Mirajane Strauss spend most of her time in this room for last week, only leaving it if she really had to use toilet, she was eating inside and sleeping like now. No matter if anyone tried to convince her to leave and rest like others. No, and she had such position that neither member of Fairy Tail tried after first one of hearing her angry shouts at him or her. 

   There was also a sole bed inside this room, with a single male sleeping in it peacefully. It was heavily wounded (Y/N) (L/N) with most of his body bandaged. His free hand was constantly in a hold of Mira one, just like now. She refused to let it go, feeling like it was her... Responsibility to be here for him all the time, like a lifeline, their hand connection.

   She still couldn't believe this miracle of (Y/N) surviving fatal wounds, master Makarov couldn't explain it and neither that old hag of his. She of course used all of her healing skills to save him, but at first wasn't certain if it is possible. Silently in her own head, she was giving him just two or three days, due to infection mixed with loss of blood. Yet, he survived. He didn't wake up yet, but was breathing with his wounds slowly healing.

   Mirajane cried from happiness when she was finally let into his room, and as said before never left his side if could. She would never thank him enough for saving her family. The female mage was ashamed of herself for deciding to continue fighting that blasted demon instead of securing the safety of Elfman and Lisanna.

   She was a bit greedy too, thinking that perhaps it was her that made him cling to life. Her kiss, love power? She was soo confused by all of this, and she refused to make the same mistakes once again. Seeing Elfman hurt too, Lisanna that could be in (Y/N)'s place and him almost dying changed her.

   This experience was too much for her to not make big decisions inside. It would take time, but she decided that... She loved all of them and couldn't imagine her life without her family, without (Y/N) and other members of Fairy Tail – her second family. She should be grateful for having opportunity to enjoy her life with them, also remember how it was before – Only with her siblings.

   Mirajane grumbled (Y/N)'s name in her sleep and after a moment woke up feeling a sudden squeeze on her hand. Lazily her eyes opened looking around the room, expecting someone from the guild – Probably other often visitor Erza that brought her some dinner, but there was no one inside. Then her eyes widened, and she quickly focused them on (Y/N) who had his own eyes open and looking at their hands holding each other.

Mirajane: (Y/N)! You are awake, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?

   She literally jumped from her chair, surprising in process young man in bed with her raw energy. Mirajane couldn't contain happiness on her smiling face, she was glowing like an angel for (Y/N) who wasn't sure if it is this same gothic friend he had. Mira at first leaned towards him, but then in a quick decision she got on top of him on bed and hugged him.

Mirajane: I was so scared for you. You got me crying, mister. I promised myself that I will never again cry, I had to be strong for my siblings. I... I will tell you more later, you need to understand me and our eh, past. You were right, we should have left that damn demon. I would never repay you. I would never thank you enough for saving my family. I'm also mad at you for scaring me so much for being unconscious for so long. I...

(Y/N): M-Mira...

   She blinked realizing after hearing his voice say her name in weak voice, she leaned closer to his face.

(Y/N): L-let me breath, please.

   Mirajane blushed seeing that her enthusiasm made her hug him too tightly making poor boy almost suffocate under her tight hold. She let him go lightly and decided to lay next to him on her right side, her eyes looking into his ones with warmness emanating from them, again surprising (Y/N) who still had to process all of her words.

Mirajane: Sorry, sorry! Gods, I'm such an idiot.

(Y/N): Stop, you aren't... You couldn't know, t-thank you for... Being here for me. Y-you shouldn't have for t-this long, your family-

Mirajane: Now you should stop overthinking (Y/N). A lot of things... Happened when you were recovering here, I... I made some decisions.

   She took his hand in hers and looked at it with her warm blue eyes. (Y/N) was still a bit numb, distracted – due to blood loss, and couldn't understand what was really happening between them. He was glad that all of them survived, that he could help in the fight against the monster they encountered. In the meantime, she intertwined their fingers and squeezed him very lightly.

(Y/N): Decisions?

Mirajane: Yes, for now it will take time for me to... Fully open my heart and change into... Woman I want to be, but... Now I want to say that I like you (Y/N). You are important to me.

   Her eyes were shining with bits of tears on their surface, but not falling yet. (Y/N) head was so heavy.

(Y/N): You are important friend for me too.

   She giggled lightly at his cute confusion, for (Y/N) it was such an unexpected moment to hear from her this type of girlish voice. Was it really Mirajane Strauss, a tomboy that was bullying everyone? Now she was too sweet and happy, where was her naughty look and smile promising a challenge?

Mirajane: You are a sweet dumbass. Let me show you, how important you are for me then, if words aren't enough. I'm not ready yet to use... Other, stronger word.

   He observed her with silent question. Show? Mirajane smiled again and winked at him. White haired girl then leaned to his face and... Kissed him on cheek while blushing. He felt warmness at the touch of her very soft lips with his skin. Okay, I'm officially in heaven. Mirajane Strauss is kissing me. My cheek! She's all smiling, happy... I think soon I will pass out, or at least will wake up from this dream.

(Y/N): Are you a real angel?

Mirajane: No, I'm your devil.

   She giggled again, completely making (Y/N) lose his mind, he pouted and Mira couldn't stop and hugged him again to her body. She was ecstatic while experiencing these new sensations, having someone so close. Freely showing her own emotions, doing what she wants.

Lisanna: I knew they will get together!

   Both (Y/N) and Mirajane turned their heads towards the door where stood smiling Lisanna, surprised Erza with Elfman behind them and Makarov laughing in front next to Lisanna. (Y/N) closed his eyes and was sure now that indeed he ended up in a hell.

*****

   Mirajane finished recalling her story under eyes of others, mostly Lucy having a dreamy look on her face, realizing how 'fairy' this story was of them finding love to each other and realizing their feelings to each other after such event. (Y/N) on the other hand supported his girlfriend during the story, being aware that there is a reason for her to not go back into the past. Besides their event together, there was also sad past of Strauss sibling's childhood. He hugged her tighter during the most crucial part, and whispered some warm words in her ear when her voice cracked. Memories still painfully bringing old emotions, worries.

Lucy: Oh, I finally understand why you are here for most of the time and not going on missions. All, because of you not wanting to make Mirajane worry about her boyfriend. That's very sweet of you (Y/N). You both are soo good for each other.

   Everyone laughed hearing this and made Lucy feel a bit embarrassed. Was she wrong? She looked at smiling Mirajane with silent question, and a bit of petition for support with explanation.

Mirajane: Well... It's true to some degree – (Y/N)'s free to do what he wants-

Natsu: I wouldn't say this...

   Erza slapped Natsu lightly on his head for this comment and shook her head, seeing his hurt look.

Erza: He's just scared of what Mira would do to him if she would learn about him going somewhere without her. That's real reason.

   Mirajane pouted at her red haired friend while pinching (Y/N) cheek, who got embarrassed because of this action. Mother Mira mode on.

Mirajane: I'm our guild barmaid, as you know, so I very rarely leave for missions. Same for (Y/N) here, he's working for guild inside and helping master Makarov with papers.

   Gray leaned towards Lucy and whispered lightly while Mira was occupied with (Y/N) who was grumbling under his breath about 'paper work' being unfair.

Gray: Once, he left with us without telling Mirajane. It's best for me to say that she wasn't pleased with it or any of us, and it made us drop this type of idea...

    He shivered remembering what Mira did to them, or rather what she didn't do. Her sole words while being still 'all smile, happy Mirajane' was threatening too much seeing her intents under it. Lucy nodded lightly, finally she learned the topic that was bugging her today and found a new friend inside guild.

Mirajane: Thank you all for this entertaining day and also for keeping company with (Y/N). He's indeed sometimes trying too much to stay alone. I think we will slowly finish our work for today in guild master Makarov. Lisanna is expecting us home earlier, she wants to do... Some Christmas preparations.

Makarov: Ah, yes, yes. Feel free to leave when you need, ah right – (Y/N)! All of these old stories made me remember that I left for you a package of papers to fill. You will find a box near the bar counter.

   (Y/N) wanted to say something nasty to his guild master, but Mira stopped him by standing up – shake off dust from her dress and taking (Y/N) hand in hers. They left the group that stayed at their table in the corner without a clear idea what else they can do today. Quickly Gray and Natsu started bickering at each other with Erza trying to resolve the situation promising a lot of punishment for lack of 'guild friendship' while Master Makarov left saying that his old bones need some exercises. Lucy in the meantime observed them with a light smile. She really loved Fairy Tail and Blondie completely understood Mira reasons now.

   Both mages from Fairy Tail left their guild, stepping outside and Mirajane shivered a bit due to coldness and snow still falling down. She quickly hugged the side of (Y/N) who chuckled and received a sweet glare from his girlfriend.

   Mirajane during their walk was thinking about one more short story that happened in past and was glad that Erza didn't decide to share it with them. It was still a bit embarrassing for Mira to recall. She rather would like to leave it in the past, as even (Y/N) wasn't aware of this one.

   It was a warm day in Magnolia with very light wind moving leaves on the ground. Erza Scarlet folded her arms while leaning against the wooden fence with her armored back. She wasn't happy with the fact of being alone here in the first place, but was too curious of reason to refuse. It was a request from Mirajane Strauss to meet here, face to face. Said white head was sitting on a fence with her intertwined hands against knees, observing citizens in the far background of city buildings.

Erza: So?

   Erza couldn't stand longer this silence between them, the entire situation was weird enough – if anyone from Fairy Tail would see now them, civil to each other – it would be a mess.

Mirajane: We got a warm day today.

   Erza looked at Mira with clear silent question, 'Are you joking me?'. She decided to come see what her rival want and both of them are going to talk about weather? Seriously? Is she really a mental one in the Strauss family?

Erza: Really Mirajane?

Mirajane: Sigh. Alrighty, well... I don't know how to talk about stuff like this, and I'm not certain how to even start it.

   Erza blinked, seeing a very polite reply and so far talk from girl what was trash talking and bullying a lot of people in the past, including redhead. Her interest was sparkling while seeing such girl like Mirajane Strauss fidgeting on her spot, not looking at other one and uh – was she blushing? No, that couldn't be.

Mirajane: To shit with it. Deal is that... I want to talk about (Y/N).

   Redhead girl eyes narrowed at Mirajane that was still avoiding looking at her. Erza could feel now that this talk will not be an easy one.

Erza: What about (Y/N)? Aren't you both... Quite cozy lately? He's spending too much time with your family, feels like he got trapped.

Mirajane: Hey now, don't say a bad thing about my family wind-up knight. The thing is that (Y/N)'s ekhm, nice to Lisanna and Elfman, also I was wondering...

Erza: Yes?

Mirajane: Do you perhaps, uh – like him? Like you know, like-like him.

   Erza cheeks colored a bit, with her mouth opening to reply, but unsurprisingly no words left it. Mirajane on the other hand asked her in awkward tone of voice. Clearly, neither girl was ready for this type of topic to be brought up today.

Erza: That's... Why? Do you?

Mirajane: I... I mean, he's a decent idiot among others. He was also spending a lot of his time with you before, when we were... You know, not that friendly, let's say. Wouldn't be surprised if you would be into something more, eh with him? Any grain of truth in it?

   Erza Scarlet carefully thought about Mirajane Strauss words while considering her own opinion, feelings and just free ideas about him from her perspective. Both of them had a bit in common. Their conversations were pleasant and time together - fun, but... Was she really considering trying to go for something more than friendship with (Y/N)? Did she ever think about... Being infatuated towards a guy? Could he be interested in her on the other hand?

   Mirajane now was observing her Fairy Tail rival with her blue eyes, searching for any 'silent answers' shown on the redhead face. Little worry worming its way into her small heart while waiting for an answer to the question. What if Erza would agree – That she feels something for (Y/N), what then? Mirajane didn't know, neither knew what to say in this scenario. Hell, she didn't know at all what to say.

Erza: (Y/N) is... A good friend. I think both of us have a lot of fun together. Trainings, missions...

Mirajane: I see.

   White haired girl looked down on her lap trying to hold her sudden tears and considering her next words to Erza, but... Was there anything else to add? Mirajane wasn't sure what to do now. She only wished to not show weakness in presence of other female mage.

Erza: You didn't answer to my question, but I think I know it already. Just... I don't know. It's such a weird situation for me to imagine – what we are talking about!

Mirajane: Yeah. That's why it is hard for me to say it properly. Thank you Erza for your time. I need... I need some time to think now, alone.

   Erza observed a clearly unhappy girl on the fence, with her real emotions on display. She sighed lightly and closed her eyes, knowing it was a very important moment of her choice. Redhead just hoped that she will never regret this.

Erza: As I told you, he's a great friend for me to have, and I hope he will stay as my good friend in the future.

Mirajane: Umm, do I understand it correctly?

Erza: Don't hurt him snowball, he's like a brother to me.

   Mirajane looked at Erza with such a happy smile that it completely took by surprise, the other girl. Erza only seen Mira smile like this very rarely, and these emotions were only reserved for her family. Redhead realized in that moment that her words lifted a stone from the heart of the other girl and made it literally dance with joy inside.

Mirajane: I promise. Thank you Erza. You... Aren't as bad as I thought, oil knight.

   Erza rolled her eyes, but allowed herself a little smile and extended her hand towards Mira that eyes it for a second before extending her own hand. Both girls bumped their fists. Both now knew the intentions of the other, and now there wasn't any place for potential rivalry for him. Both knew, that such situation would be too much pain for each part in it.

Erza: You were right, Mirajane.

Mirajane: What?

Erza: We really got a warm day today in Magnolia.

(Y/N): Mira? You spaced out, memories?

    Mirajane chuckled with a slight nod to him. Her right hand quite warm while holding her boyfriend's one. Snow crunching under their feet.

Mirajane: It's beautiful here.

   Her eyes scanned their surroundings. Entire Magnolia was under snow, with some citizens walking around with gifts in hands or kids fighting in snowball fights. (Y/N) nodded and both of them started walking towards Strauss family house, with Mira glued to his left side and (Y/N) having that blasted box full of papers on his right arm. At least his girlfriend was emanating with warmness, making him forget about Makarov shit work.

(Y/N): How was your day Mira?

Mirajane: Went normal for most part, not too boring. I was mostly focused on thinking about tonight celebrations in our home than guild matters.

(Y/N): Are you really my Mira-chan? Not focusing on your barmaid work. Unreal.

Mirajane: You prat!

   She pushed him against snow not carrying that box with papers fell from (Y/N) and rolled on snow in process making most of them scatter around, but (Y/N) just laughed feeling her warm body on top of his. Mira had a red nose due to coldness outside, and it made her look very cute with blue spheres she had to shine on him.

(Y/N): Uh, oh.

   He pushed her lightly to her left, and both rolled several times on the snow from their spot, with Mira giggling like a schoolgirl. When rolling stopped, Mira kissed (Y/N) on his lips and got on her back next to him. Both now on snow made some snow angels with their hands and legs. (Y/N) liked this part of his girlfriend not caring about anyone seeing them and thinking that both are 'mental' and how these could be proud mages of Fairy Tail guild. How could she be a star of it?

Mirajane: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Love you too, my snowy angel.

   She smiled at him, but then with a hand pointed towards paper mess on snow. Falling snow slowly covering them. (Y/N) raised from his spot with a sigh, and did help his girlfriend to raise from snow. A young woman brushed off the snow from her winter jacket while (Y/N) walked towards papers. It was a total mess, but he crouched down anyway and started collecting the papers.

(Y/N): Wait a second... Mira? Come - look. I will... This OLD FOOL!

   Mirajane stepped closer to her boyfriend and leaned on his back with her head on his arm and looking at papers with wet spots he had in hands. All of them were blank. Nothing, no numbers, no letters – Just blank white paper.

Mirajane: I'm disappointed in master Makarov, he just tricked you.

   She left (Y/N) who was still looking at paper in his hand and then a box full of them on snow. To hell with this and this oldman! He felt something collide with his back and looked behind him only to see another snowball coming to him and collide with his left arm. Mirajane crouched down and with a laugh made another one.

(Y/N): You minx! Come here! I will show you a real snow fight!

   He got hit again by her snowball, so he made one of his own and threw at her, but Mirajane managed to avoid being hit, then with happy scream she started sprinting towards their home with (Y/N) following and trying to throw next snowballs at his laughing girlfriend.

*****

Lisanna: Awww Mira-nee, you both are late! Elfman already brought home a very long tree, it's in living room, but he left for ingredients I need.

   In their little house kitchen room stood Lisanna Strauss wearing an apron, some sweater and jeans under it and also wearing a Santa hat on her head. She had a bemused look on her face, with a bit of flour on the cheeks.

Mirajane: Sorry Lisanna! Our day in guild got a bit longer than we thought and (Y/N) lost his balance during walking back home. We tried to gather all papers from master Makarov from snowy pathway. No luck.

(Y/N): We could just leave them Mira. Trust me, he isn't going to even remember about them tomorrow.

   Mirajane just sighed while taking off her winter jacket and letting (Y/N) take it from her and place on a hanger. She kissed his cheek in thanks, and after it hugged her younger sister, not caring about flour that soiled her own clothes.

Lisanna: Mpf and I thought you both left to make some angels in snow. Alright, you both are forgiven and allowed to take some cake when it is ready. For now, while I have to take care of the kitchen till Elfman is back with last ingredients for the main dish - can you two take care of our Christmas tree? Lights, Christmas balls, star for top and chains are inside the box next to it.

(Y/N): Sure Lis-chan, can't wait to taste your chocolate cake.

   Lisanna sweat dropped turning around and walking towards kitchen, she grumbled under her nose for them to hear only these words:

Lisanna: It's not chocolate cake...

   (Y/N) shrugged, knowing that Lisanna could be a bit touchy in the subject of them remember all dishes she's making when cooking. Mirajane in meantime already moved towards living room so (Y/N) followed his girlfriend after a moment.

(Y/N): That's... That's an enormous tree. Elfman could take something else, will take some time for us to put decorations on it. What do you think Mirajane?

   His eyes moved towards the girl that took out half of stuff from box of decorations and now was searching for more with her head and neck inside the box on floor. She was wearing a long red sweater to her naked legs and (Y/N) gulped seeing his girlfriend fantastic back turned to him and leaving little of imaginations with hips lightly moving from left to right.

Mirajane: You said something honey? Let's start with lights, help me!

   She pointed at her and then on him after standing up from the box. He nodded and while blushing lightly let her get on top of his back and sit on his arm with her thicc thighs in pantyhose touching the sides of his head. Then both of them moved around the tree with Mira putting lights from the top.

Mirajane: Pass me top star (Y/N) and also some of these decorations I prepared here – No, not these... Yes, this one. Thank you!

   She wasn't heavy at all, and even if he felt a bit of pressure on his arms and back, it was all pleasure for him to make her enjoy decorating the Christmas tree. (Y/N)'s biggest treasure was a happy Mirajane with her beaming smile directed at him.

   Some time passed, with both of them now walking around the tree separate and putting other little decorations on branches where each thought was the best place. Mira of course changed and replaced some decorations from spots (Y/N) picked, but only in moments when he wasn't looking. Sweetheart. During this work Mira randomly started to sing one of her favorite songs for Christmas mood, with (Y/N) eyes following her dancing around the tree in her red sweater. Slowly, he decided to enjoy himself just by observing her singing and completing the final elements of their Christmas tree, making it look beautiful.

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

Yea
h

   (Y/N) handed Mira some drink in a glass, seeing some sweat coming from her forehead. She smiled and hugged him while drinking the entire thing in one shoot.

Mirajane: Thank you sweetheart.

(Y/N): You are welcome Mira. You did amazing job. Our tree is very lovely, just like you.

Mirajane: Mmm, we - together did a good job – without your help it would take much longer for me and it's less fun with doing it alone. Don't you agree?

   She wiggled her hips in suggestive way signaling to him that she was aware about him observing his girlfriend all the time during their work on decorating Christmas tree. He placed his hand on her back and brought the white haired woman towards him, with their bodies colliding.

(Y/N): Can you blame me?

Mirajane: Not really. I was a good girl this year, and I expect a superb gift this year.

   Her finger traced a line from his belt, through shirt to belly and stopping on his lower lip. She pushed it lightly lower and smiled seeing him roll his eyes. Mira loved to play with his body, for fun mostly, but sometimes...

Lisanna: My goddess! You both made such a lovely and pretty tree! I love it!

   Mirajane mouthed to him 'later' and turned around, walking towards Lisanna that was also smiling. Now her apron was dirty with brown and red spots. Strawberry cake, perhaps then? Uh, oh. Mira invited Erza for Christmas dinner? Thought she wanted to spend it fully with only family... Hmmm...

   (Y/N) smiled seeing interactions of both sisters and their conversation. Both were holding hands and exchanging ideas about some additional dishes, while (Y/N) looked at the window behind the tree. Snow was falling lazily, filling the ground with even more of it, a perfect atmosphere was created this year. He was happy for them, for their family.

   It wasn't strawberry cake. It was amazing cheesecake with biscuits underlay and some fresh cut fruits on top of it. (Y/N) took another piece of cake on his plate, but Mirajane then took half of it and ate it - making him pout.

Mirajane: Now, now. You shouldn't eat that much of sweets (Y/N). Take some cut apple parts from the plate in front of you and pass me some bread. Thank you ~

Lisanna: C'mon Mira-nee, it's a special day. Let him eat a bit more.

   Lisanna crossed her arms while sitting next to her older sister and in front of Elfman. (Y/N) on the other hand, was sitting next to silent Strauss sibling and in front of Mirajane. His girlfriend without any care in the world put her warm, tired foot on top of his legs under the table for some rest. One of her favorite parts were massages from (Y/N) after very long and busy days in their guild. She had to walk a lot, and it could be tiring for her entire legs.

Mirajane: Not a chance Lisanna. You can take care of your own boyfriend belly, while I take care of mine, alright?

   Younger Strauss sister blushed under Mirajane look and coughed, not wanting for her to continue this topic. Mirajane still could joke, still was into teasing people. (Y/N) even thought that after her change, she started to tease everyone with such intense that it was scary.

(Y/N): Charming as ever. Thank you Lisanna, your cake tastes heavenly as always.

Lisanna: You are welcome (Y/N)-nii.

   Everyone had a pleasant later Christmas dinner at their lovely house. Laughs, talks and sound of forks and spoons clashing against empty plates were filling the entire room. (Y/N) felt like never, maybe he ate too much or perhaps his girlfriend was right with sweets. Then everyone exchanged small, some bigger gifts between each other creating smiles and warmness inside heart of each person. Lisanna got spoiled most from them, and Mirajane shook her head seeing (Y/N) give her another box with present. She made a mental note to talk about it later with him.

   Slowly each member of Strauss family left the kitchen with time, either to sleep or wash before going to their own rooms to take care of their own affairs. Mirajane sat during gift opening on (Y/N) lap hugging him tightly and thanking for his necklace with blue shining stones, while he enjoyed her gift for him. Both observed Elfman and Lisanna trying out their own respective presents, before only couple left in the kitchen.

   (Y/N) kissed the white haired woman neck and nibbled a bit on it, making Mira moan. She took his hand, and both left the kitchen, making their way towards the living room, with the tree warming up the entire room with various lights. There was also a fireplace at one side of the room with some wood lazily burning up. (Y/N) added some wood for it to not burn out too early, while Mirajane Strauss sat on white fur lying on the floor.

Mirajane: I'm so happy (Y/N). It was a perfect day. Lisanna-chan was beaming with warmness, and Elfman too. Thank you for getting our gifts for them.

(Y/N): I've seen and experienced gratitude, your brother still have a heavy hand when he shakes hands or when he placed that on my arm, geez. Lisanna is still a small cutie, don't tell her!

   He sat next to her on fur, with both of them hugging each other and looking at flickering sparks of burning fire in the fireplace. She sighed feeling suddenly very tired, but fulfilled and satisfied from fact how this day went. (Y/N) eyes moved to his girlfriend and kissed her small nose, making Mira giggle and pat his cheek.

Mirajane: What was that for?

(Y/N): I cannot show my love and devotion for you?

Mirajane: Tss. I know you can try better with it.

   She winked at him with placing her a bit of cold hand on his leg.

(Y/N): Alright, always observant mh? I just wanted to thank you for... Skipping during your story, part about that... Promise I made to you.

Mirajane: Ah, yes. I just wanted for it to stay between us. It's our precious moment to remember.

   (Y/N) smiled sheepishly under her happy eye. She was right, tho. Back then, when (Y/N) seen Mirajane cry at his bed recalling what happened after he was knocked out by demon. His heart was hurting while seeing tears falling from her blue pools.

(Y/N): Mirajane, promise me something...

Mirajane: Yes (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Such beautiful angel like you, shouldn't ever again cry this much. Your tears are making my heart bleed-

   She put her finger on top of his lip, silencing him in process, seeing that he wasn't yet ready to talk this long. Still in pain, it was clear on his face. Mirajane Strauss nodded to him slowly, looking into his eyes, trying to find something. Did she?

Mirajane: I want for you to promise something to me too... Promise me (Y/N), that you will never again get hurt this much. I... I cannot stand seeing you like this. I want to... I want to enjoy my time with you. Please, never again put your life in such danger, no matter what.

   He nodded slowly, making Mirajane smile. She was certain at that moment with her plan for future. It was time to change and grow up into a woman she always wanted to be. To spend time with family, people she wanted to have at her side.

(Y/N): You know Mira...

   (Y/N) stood up and surprised Mirajane with pulling her up with him. He placed his right hand on her back, with the left intertwining their fingers on the left hand. Both started dancing without music, with Mirajane smiling and closing distance between them. Her head was now on his arm while both swirled on the living room floor. Dimmed light from fireplace and Christmas tree making her entire body glow, with her desirable hips and other parts she was proud off in glorious show off.

Mirajane: I love you (Y/N).

   He smiled lightly, hearing her low voice in his ear, playfully almost whispering – biting voice of her. The young mage of Fairy Tail stopped dancing and got on his knee, with Mira looking at him questioningly, before she realized his intentions. She raised her hands and covered blushing cheeks while eyes widened.

(Y/N): Will you Mirajane Strauss?

   She lost her voice in the throat, tears falling from blue eyes shining even more than lights on the tree behind her. Female mage nodded quickly extending her hand and finger with (Y/N) putting a promise ring on it and kissing after. Mirajane was boiling with emotions in that moment, it was the best gift she could ever wish for. Then before the young man could say anything more. Mirajane jumped on top of her boyfriend pushing him down. Kissing his face with such vigor, intimacy and burning feelings.

   Young man face completely covered by her hair that was like a veil hiding their deep kiss from any prying eyes. There were two eyes focused on them for some time already, a head indoor frame – Lisanna Strauss spying. She had a big grin on her face and very slowly, trying to be as silent she can, retreated towards her own room.

Lisanna: I knew (Y/N) would become my brother at some point! Merry Christmas Lisanna, thehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 24.3K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
21.5K 166 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
486K 5.8K 53
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.