๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

Por hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... Mรกs

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

The ultimate leaving part 4

2.5K 144 23
Por hahahaizzmeee

Third Person's Pov

Byeol woke up with a heavy head and more than that a heavy heart the very next day due to all the crying.

She sighed before shoving away the blanket and making her way out of her room towards the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass of water, her eyes went towards her apartment door, yesterday's events still fresh in her mind.

She shook her head believing that her brothers were gone but she was oh so wrong.

Because in the evening when she had finally decided to go out, she was shocked to see Taehyung in front of her.

Who just got out of the apartment in front of hers.

Byeol blinked in shock as Taehyung smiled widely at her.

"Good afternoon Byeoliee" he cooed as the girl continued to stare at him in shock, snapping out of her trance only when he waved his hand in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"She asked, recovering from her shock as she looked at him with a blank face.

But before he could answer her, her eyes went behind him as Jimin now stepped out, giving her the same smile.

"Why are you here?"She hissed at them.

Jimin smiled sadly at her. "We were not going to leave without you. We were wrong Byeol and we are going to win you back so bought a house in front of yours."

Byeol clenched her hand before glaring at them.

"Do whatever you want but i am not coming back with you. You and your brothers better stay away from me"she snarled, making her way past them as they looked at her back sadly.

Jin who was hearing the conversation patted their back.

"Give her time. We hurt her really badly this time, her anger with us is justified"8Jin consoled as both of them nodded sadly.

_______
The next day.

Byeol sighed for the 100th time when she heard the incessant ringing of bell.

She angrily stomped to the door opening it harshly as she screamed at the person in front of her.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

"Oh Byeoliee. Me and Jin Hyung made your favorite Japchae, so we bought some for you"Yoongi said smiling at her, totally ignoring her glare.

"I do not want it"She hissed as Hoseok who was standing beside Yoongi spoke up.

"Byeoliee please take this, we know you love it"He tried to persuade her as she scoffed.

"I used to love many things but i don't now."

And with that she shut the front door at their faces who kept on looking at the closed door sadly.

They both turned toward their apartment looking at Jin who was giving them an assuring smile from the front door.

___

Byeol was walking in the park near her house, trying to refresh her mind when she heard a voice.

"Byeoliee look i got the latest comic of Demon Slayer."

Byeol stopped in her tracks, looked at Jungkook who was waving the comic book while smiling widely.

Byeol gulped, stopping herself from falling to his tracks as she turned the other way starting to walk back to the apartment.

But Jungkook didn't give up as he quickly followed behind her.

"Byeoliee what do you say, that we go watch the newest Marvel movie?"

No response.

"You know the new season of Black clover is out? Wanna watch it together?"

Silence.

"What about the new cafe that opened up?"

Byeol fasten her pace as continued talking behind her before she finally snapped.

"Can you leave me alone! I don't want to go with you anywhere! If you don't remember then let me remind you! I don't want to be everywhere and i don't want to be creepy"She shouted at him as Jungkook gulped, his eyes tearing up as he felt the pain and regret once again.

"I am s-orry"He said as Byeol chuckled sarcastically.

"Keep it to yourself, i don't need it"and with that statement she banged the door close.

"It's okay Kook Jin"who saw the whole exchange smiled at the youngest assuringly, who just nodded sadly.

______

"Oh Byeol did you know a new museum opened up here? I was wondering if you would like to check it with me?"

Byeol sighed in frustration looking at Namjoon who kept on smiling.

At this point it was irking her to look at his smile who was the same as him.

It's been nearly a month since her brother have been trying to earn her forgiveness and no matter how many times she screamed and ignored them, they wouldn't give up.

But it was now enough.

Enough! She yelled at Namjoon who was quite taken back at her outburst as the others came out of the apartment hearing her shout.

She looked at the rest of them while giving them a cold glare.

"Can you guys back off?! I am not going anywhere with you! Go back to Korea and Leave me alone!"She hissed,before banging the door on their faces leaving the brothers heartbroken.

The eldest looked at the heartbroken faces of his brothers before sighing.

"Hyung...Is she never got to forgive us?"Jimin asked his voice breaking as Jin smiled.

She is...i promise.

The very night, Jin rang the bell of her apartment and as expected was greeted by an annoying Byeol.

What?!

Can we talk?

Byeol sighed. "You won't leave me alone. Would you? Come in."

Both of them sat in front of eachother before Jin cleared his throat before speaking.

"Byeol, please come back. I know what we did was wrong.  We were stupid, please forgive us. We can't live without you, please i beg you."

The girl looked at the pained expression on her brother's face and couldn't help feeling a pang on her chest.

She loved them no matter what.

"After what you said. Why should I? I needed you guys but you..."Her voice broke as Jin's heart broke once again.

"Byeol please. Punish us how you want but please come back . We are breaking apart without you."

Byeol abruptly stood up as she hissed. "Please leave we are done here."

"Byeol please"Jin begged holding onto her wrist as Byeol stopped and looked at him.

You will do anything, i say?

Yes please.

"Then sit outside my apartment for the night and i will think about coming back"she spoke harshly as Jin without a second thought,nodded his head catching her by surprise.

She didn't think he would agree, it was snowing outside and she was pretty sure that he would give up.

But he didn't, at 2 am Byeol found him chattering outside her apartment as her eyes widened in disbelief.

She never thought he would go along with it.

"What the fuck! Go back, it's freezing!"Byeol came towards him who shook his head in denial.

I won't until you come back.

"Don't be stupid and go back!"She tried to convince him but the man stood his ground, freezing from the cold.

Hearing the commotion the others also came out and was shocked at the scene.

Please go back...

Byeol's heart was hurting as she saw her oldest brother sitting in the cold as she heart was slowly melting.

She turned to look at her other brothers as she spoke to them.

"Please you guys, tell him to go inside. It's freezing" she requested as the boys shared a look and the next thing she knew, they were joining the oldest.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"She gasped.

"Accompanying Jin Hyung, until you come back with us"Hoseok simply said as he sat down next to Jungkook.

"Stop this stupidity! And go back! I am not going back with you!"

"Then we are not going back inside"Taehyung retorded making Byeol uneasy.

She couldn't leave them outside in freezing cold could she? They are her brothers afterall and she knew that they loved her, even though they created a huge blunder, they were trying to atone for it aswell.

"Alright, i will come back with you but please go back!"She finally said as everyone looked at her shocked.

Really?

Yes, she confirmed taking Jin's hand and guiding him inside the apartment as the others followed.

Once she was sure that he was warm, she looked at the others who were looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"Are you really coming back Byeol?"Jungkook asked as Byeol nodded.

You forgave us?Jimin asked as Byeol shook her head.

"Just because i am coming back with you doesn't mean i forgave you. It will take time, you hurt me really good this time. I am just giving you a chance."

The boys smiled. Even the thought of her giving them a chance gave them relief and they would do anything to earn her forgiveness.

And so they did, it took months but they were able to earn her forgiveness after putting their everything.

And they swore that they wouldn't repeat the same thing.

Jin smiled looking at his siblings who were hugging eachother after months as he couldn't help tearing up.

"Hyung will always try his best for you"he whispered to himself while looking at his siblings.

Author's note

And we are done. This was Jin centered chapter because well it's going to be hard but let's wait for Jin's safe return. We will always wait for him.

I hope you guys have a safe day

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

46K 1.4K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...
103K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด!โž...
14.8K 545 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
56.7K 1.4K 22
โœจ Starry Sky โœจ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...