DC's Spider-Man

By thedoctorgonepale

Amazing... Spectacular... Fantastic... Sensational... Any one of these words can be used to describe any numb... More

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider themed hero
A Wonderful Vacation
Itsy-Bitsy-Birdy and Spidey
The emissary of hell rises
The Wonderful Spider
Astonishing Justice: part 1
Astonishing Justice: part 2
Wings and Webs: part 1
Wings and Webs: part 2
Wings and Webs: part 3
How to trick a spider
Spiders of Prey
Earlier Summer?
Super, Power
Central feeling
A Titanic Spider: part 1
A Titanic Spider: part 2
Maximum Power
Maximum Power: part 2
Maximum Power: part 3
Caw the crow croaks craving cruelty
Fearful night
Let there be Vengeance
Emerald and Ebony
Spidey-blocked
Down the dark path
Spider and Bat
Hero complex
Hero complex: part 2
Toxic next steps
Crawling Crocodile
Robin's Bombastic Problems
Friend Request
Unlimited Power
Spider Venom: Part 1
Spider Venom: Part 2
Spider Venom: Part 3
Beyond The End: Act 1
Beyond The End: Act 2

Lethal Protector

2.1K 80 16
By thedoctorgonepale

"For an instant, I felt so much pain before everything went black"

"I knew I was deep beneath the water but something was protecting me"

"They didn't speak with me first, only showing me the emotions and memories of Peter so it was easier to ignore how they were slithering into me to fix everything."

"But the shock of everything kind of pushed me over the edge, I got lost with who I was."

"That's when we began talking. It started with how we both like Peter, then it evolved into how we believe he could do better. And eventually, it became how we both wanted to go wild."

"I was always considered the perfect girl. Smart, pretty... I tried rebelling by taking up a punk style, but no one cared."

"But when I was finally healed, I broke out of a black cacoon. I see that now as my second birth."

"We had the freedom to go wild. And we did."

"With symby, I continued my crusade and killed the ones responsible for the kidnapping of my family."

"But after that, I was left with symby, and Peter."

"We couldn't hold back so we approached."

"He rejected us... Granted, we came off a little too strong, but he did it again when we tried again."

3rd Person POV:

In the dingy, rundown apartment Gwen had made her new residence in, she, as Venom, stared at a mirror.

Venom:...

The bond she had with Symby was shaken up. They were saddened about their last interaction with Peter, not confident in their bond anymore.

Gwen: So what? We just need a different approach.

(Bing)

Symby holds out Gwen's cracked phone to show the news of Spider-Man's alliance with Batman Incorporated. Along with his new suit.

Gwen: And?

Symby melts off of Gwen, but she fights to pull them back.

Gwen: Get back here!

Symby: GRAAAH!!

Gwen: Do you think tossing me away will make him want you back?!

Gwen: He already has a new suit! And a new blonde!

Gwen: We're nothing separately!

Symby: Rahhh!!

Gwen: You're all I have!

She tackles Symby into a hug.

Gwen: Let me be all you need...

Symby calms down and lays on Gwen who cuddled them.

Gwen:...(sniff)

Gwen: We need a new approach. Any ideas?

Symby:...

Covering her body, Symby becomes less monstrous and more hero-like.

Venom: I like where we're taking this. But I don't want to confuse people... We need something a little more unique.

(Opening Theme)

(Later...)

Gwen wandered the streets of Gotham at night, searching for food.

Gwen:(mind) We need something to eat... And we have no money...

Gwen:(mind) And we want to make a difference...

Gwen:(smirks) That leaves only one option, doesn't it?

She enters a dingy allyway, taunting any dastardly crooks around by letting Symby become a frisky dress. And like moths to a flame, they approached.

Crook: Hey, sweetheart, you looking for company?

Gwen: We're looking for a snack... Can you provide it?

Crook 2: There are two of you's? Oh right!

Crook: Let's get a good look at you, and we can discuss what we can offer.

The Crook approaches to get a good look at Gwen who grabs him by the head.

Gwen: Oh, I just want a little head.

The venom head pops up, letting Gwen take the crook's head with a single bite.

(CHOMP)

Their body goes limp as the second crook began backing away in fear.

(THWIP)

Shooting her black web the exit to the allyway is blocked off.

Gwen: Now... Small fishy... I'm looking for a feast tonight. Where is your big fish?

The screams of a fearful man went unheard in the city where many screams weren't uncommon.

Back in a black hoodie, Gwen walked toward the location of the hideout the crook worked in.

The villain in her sights was the Penguin. Thus the iceberg lounge was her destination. She walked to avoid grabbing the attention of people by web-swinging, though, being in a hoodie in the dark, in Gotham did make people give her a wide berth.

???: You lost, sweetheart?

Gwen turns to a vigilante leaning in an allyway.

Black Canary: Couldn't help but notice you heading towards the Iceberg lounge.

Gwen: Want some food, that's all.

Black Canary: The food ain't worth it.

Gwen: It is to us...

She continues on her merry way. The closer they got, the more joy was put into their step.

A walk became a skip, and a skip became a jog until Gwen leaped up and shot out a web.

(THWIP)

As she swung full force into the bouncer of the club, her clothes melted across her body, and like a vacuum seal, they hugged it.

(The Black Widow: The Lethal Spider-Woman)

(CRASH)

Kicking the bouncer through the door, this new anti-hero made her debut. In the ultimate skin-tight costume, that had a venom head acting as a hood with a long thick tounge hanging out like a scarf.

She leaped up, web zipping to one thug pulling out their gun to another.

The acrobatic movements were identical to Spider-Man's movements if only less held back. Symby was to be thanked for that, Gwen simply provided the combat, as a policeman's daughter, she was thought many ways to fight.

The criminals were helpless against this Venomous arachnid.

(CRASH)

Storming into the VIP lounge, this Spider-Woman crawled along the ceiling, her long scar drooling.

Penguin: What the bloody hell!?

Penguin: Kabuki Twins!

Two tightly dressed red spandex-wearing ninjas then attack. Spider-Woman leaps onto the floor where she lets them stab her.

The attacks do nothing. She punches one through a window as the scarf tounge wraps around the other leg and smashes her through the floor.

Penguin:!!

Penguin: What do you want?! Who even are you!?

Penguin: Spider-Girl?

Spider-Woman: Woman actually. And we want to eat your brain. To fill our empty stomach and wipe you from the equations, for good...

Penguin: If you're a spider, doesn't that mean you're in cahoots with the other guy?!

Penguin: You don't kill!

Spider-Woman: He's a house spider... We're a Black Widow.

Spider-Woman: In other words... Deadly.

(SCREEEEEEEECHHHHHH)

A sonic cry was yelled, making Penguin fly back and get knocked out whilst Spider-Woman fell to her knees in pain, Symby, slightly ripping off Gwen before quickly covering her.

Spider-Woman: Who the hell...?

She turns to Black Canary.

Black Canary: You know... I planned on roughing Penguin up, not saving his life tonight.

Black Canary: Guess that shows how quickly a situation can change.

Spider-Woman: Get lost. Your shift at the strip club is about to start.

Black Canary: Sorry darling, you don't have much ground to stand upon.

Black Canary: On the account of you wearing what? Body paint?

Gwen's scarf tounge begins suggestively licking her body.

Spider-Woman: Alien Symbiot.

Black Canary:... Alright...

Black Canary: What did Penguin do to warrant your wrath?

Spider-Woman: He's a criminal who just doesn't learn. It was just bad luck that he became first.

Black Canary: What will killing him solve? It will just make you as bad as him.

Spider-Woman: Ah... The old "Kill a criminal and the number of them in the world doesn't change."

Spider-Woman: Yeah, we don't give two fucks about that. One killer is better than twenty.

Black Canary: Not everyone in crime is bad to the bone. Just going through tough times.

Spider-Woman: Let's scale it back to the fatty. Is he going through "Tough times" or just bad to the bone?

Black Canary: Killing him would just make a power vacuum.

Spider-Woman: Even you should get you're grasping at straws!!!

Spider-Woman: Now, it's time to eat!

Taking a step forward, Spider-Woman flipped back to avoid Canary's cry, though the sound of it alone made Symby shiver.

Black Canary: Don't do it.

Spider-Woman: Don't force your ideals on me!

Black Canary: We can either talk this out like adults or I can shout your little suit off.

Black Canary: Trust me, you don't wanna hear me scream at the top of my lungs.

Black Canary: Especially if you can't handle those whispers of mine.

Spider-Woman:(Glares)

Black Canary: Don't test me-

(THWIP)

Webbing her mouth and nose shut, Gwen approached Penguin.

Lifting him up by the neck. Black Canary, with no alternative, went in for the melee attacks but Spider-Woman shrugged them off.

She opens her jaw to take a bite until they noticed a broadcast.

Tv: Breaking news, Spiderman has found, caught, and cured the Langstroms aka the Man-Bats.

Tv: But it seems they had a child in their bat forms. But Billionaire Playboy Bruce Wayne has sworn to guarantee a good life for the family.

Spider-Woman:...

The Man-Bat brought back some memories. Gwen tried fighting it but Symby's natural "boost" of emotions made it too hard.

Carving "Last chance" into Penguin's flesh, Gwen absorbed the web on Canary's mouth.

Spider-Woman: Next time I hear he did something... He's supper.

Leaping out the window, Spider-Woman makes her way home.

(Ending theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 7
In a universe where Peter Parker aka Spiderman doesn't exist. Instead, the one who takes his place is Gwen Stacy aka Ghost-Spider. You on the other h...
54.2K 1.2K 26
Kara Danvers and Barry Allen. Supergirl and The Flash. Girlfriend and boyfriend. After several months of dating, these two superheroes are fi...
31.8K 819 17
In this story you are a kid adopted by superman (not many stories like that sadly...) because of this you had grown to love photography but always h...
383 3 10
Gotham City: the definition of crime. The mob, gangs, and organized crime had dominated the streets. The police are mere annoyances to the law breake...