Inazuma Eleven Orion X Reader...

Por Isadora_12_oyira

Following the tragic event that happened to her in her home country, Maya moves to Japan and ends up taking u... Más

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
05
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

00

1.2K 24 0
Por Isadora_12_oyira

                        Warnings
Before you start reading, I just want to remind you that...

*This is an Inazuma eleven Orion fan fiction.

*I do not own any of the inazuma eleven orion characters, however the plot and the main character are entirely mine.

*Everyone in the story is aged up. The main character will be 18.

*The main character's real name is Maya but they'll most of the time just call her manager.

*This may not completely follow the anime's story line.

*Characters may or may not be out of character.

          DO NOT REPOST MY WORK!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74 3 1
Hinata arrives back in Japan and has started playing for MSBY and moves between Sakusa and Atsumu And when Hinata demands that Atsumu needs cooking l...
20.6K 752 24
Y/n L/n, Gouenji Shuuya's girlfriend went through an accident to save Yuuka. After Disappearing from everyone's live she came back years later in on...
25.1K 944 18
Tenma and Aoi's old friend Reiko Arisu has transferred to Raimon. Unaware Tenma and Aoi are there. So she goes for the soccer team.. Being the only g...
35.7K 1.3K 47
This is a long shot about a shy and smart reader × Hiroto kira When F/N's parents are offered a new job in a different part of Japan, she is converte...