An Idol is my Sasaeng?! 2 | M...

Galing kay Kyand_ii

[THIS IS A SEQUEL] After escaping from your crazy stalker, you lived in peace with your friend for several mo... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
THE FINAL - Part 1
THE FINAL - Part 2
THE FINAL - Part 3
THE FINAL - Part 4
THE FINAL - Part 5
THE FINAL - Part 6
THE FINAL - Part 7
THE FINAL - Part 8
THE FINAL - Part 9
THE FINAL - Part 10
THE FINAL - Part 11
THE FINAL - Part 12
THE FINAL - Part 13
THE FINAL - Part 14
THE FINAL - Part 15
THE FINAL - Part 16
THE FINAL - Part 17
THE FINAL - Part 18
THE FINAL - Part 19
THE FINAL - Part 20
THE FINAL - Part 21

THE FINAL - THE END

922 52 64
Galing kay Kyand_ii

"Wrong car, fucker," a familiar voice growls. 

"You..." Yoongi whispers with hatred.

"Taehyung..." you breathe out. Did he actually never leave the property of the hospital?

Yoongi tightens the grip around you and once again you are harshly reminded of the blade on your throat. "Get out of the car," Yoongi demands.

Taehyung rests his elbow on the opened car window and chuckles. "Or what?" Taehyung asks with a cheeky smile.

Yoongi groans, "Or what? Are you blind? I have a hostage and I will-" Taehyung interrupts him, "You will kill her? I highly doubt that." 

Yoongi clicks his tongue in annoyance and you notice that he is getting more and more nervous by the second. He will get arrested if he doesn't find an escape plan soon. Yoongi starts to look around, checking out the surroundings. He seems to be looking for another escape plan. 

When Taehyung notices Yoongi's nervousness, he chuckles and says, "It is over, Yoongi. Give up."

"Get out of the car! Right now!" Yoongi yells.

Taehyung sighs, but he actually opens the car door and gets out of the driver's seat. He is now standing right in front of Yoongi and you. 

Then Taehyung says, "Yoongi, you and me. We are both messed up and we both have done things that are just utterly insane. But you? You are completely out of it. You are beyond salvation."

"Shut up,"  Yoongi hisses while still holding you close.

Taehyung smirks, "The police should be here very soon and then you will be arrested and locked behind bars forever. And don't worry, I will take good care of Y/N. Doesn't that sound great?"

This sends Yoongi over the edge. Taehyung took it too far. Yoongi pushes you to the side and charges toward Taehyung with the knife still in his hand. Yoongi attacks Taehyung with the knife but Taehyung just easily avoids the attacks.

"Y/N, run! I will take it from here," Taehyung exclaims while dodging Yoongi's knife attacks. 

You take a few steps backward but it feels like you can't run away. You know that you should run, but your legs seem to be stuck in place as you watch the two men fight again

Will this never end?

Just waiting until the police arrive so they can arrest Yoongi is an option theoretically, but you know, Yoongi would come back for you, one way or another. He avoided jail before, who says he wouldn't manage to do that again?

Taehyung is right. Yoongi is beyond salvation; beyond repair. There is only one way for this to finally end. 

The two men are still fighting, and Yoongi still has the upper hand because he has the knife. But, Yoongi has not managed to hurt Taehyung. He is unfocused. He is not in the right mind. His usual flawless attention and calculated steps are gone. He completely lost it.

This is your chance to end it all.

However, you haven't managed to move a single muscle since the fight started.

"Y/N! I told you to run!" Taehyung screams at you.

"No," you mumble.

"The fuck you mean 'no'?" Taehyung quizzes as he dodges another knife attack from Yoongi.

Your hands form fists as you speak, "He will find me. It doesn't matter how far I run. He always comes back."

Yoongi only chuckles at that conceitedly.

His insanity won't end. You have to put an end to it.

But how?

You look around frantically, trying to find a solution while Taehyung and Yoongi are still wrestling each other, buying you time.

The car.

You look at the car Taehyung came out of, the door is open and you see the keys are still in the ignition.

You run up to the car, enter through the driver's side, and slam the door close once you're inside.

At the sound of the door closing, Taehyung and Yoongi turn their heads to look at you, immediately stopping their fight.

Taehyung smiles faintly, thinking you will finally run away, but Yoongi has panic written all over his face.

Yoongi runs toward the car, but the moment he gets close you hit the button that will lock the doors.

He starts pulling at the handle. "Y/N, open the door!" he shouts.

You quickly turn the key in the ignition, starting the engine and the car goes forward in a quick motion. 

You make a U-turn at the end of the parking lot. The car now faces both Taehyung and Yoongi from about 100 meters (328 feet) and they both look like deers in the headlights.

You hit the gas and the wheels start turning aggressively. Then, the car starts charging forward. 

Taehyung and Yoongi still just stand there. You don't necessarily intend to hurt Taehyung but if he is in the way, so be it. This might be your last chance to end it all.

The distance to the two quickly halved and Taehyung realizes what you are up to. He quickly jumps out of the way. 

But Yoongi... Yoongi doesn't. Yoongi stays put. 

He probably doesn't think that you will actually do it. Understandable after you always hesitated to hurt him. But you won't hesitate this time.

 You are completely out of it. You are beyond salvation.

These words repeat in your head as the distance is closing in. The tires still screaming against the asphalt.

And then, there is a loud bang sound and you feel the recoil and immediately hit the break.

"Y/N!" you hear Teahyung shout.

You hit Yoongi frontal with the car. You are still sitting behind the steering wheel, trying to process what you just did. You can't see Yoongi who is probably lying on the floor.

You turn off the engine and slowly get out of the car.

You walk to the front of the car and, indeed Yoongi is lying on the floor, unmoving.

Taehyung runs up and kneels next to Yoongi. He holds his hand in front of Yoongi's mouth which was slightly open.

"He is still breathing," he whispers.

You see the knife on the ground right next to Yoongi's unconscious body. You lean down and grab it.

Taehyung says, "Y/N, no."

The only thing leaving your lips is, "Huh?"

"I will do it. You don't have to do this."

"Taehyung, I-" you mumble.

He holds out his hand, signaling you to hand him the knife.

You hesitate but eventually give him. You give Taehyung the knife and he kneels back down next to Yoongi.

He holds the knife tightly in his hand and whispers, "I'm sorry it had to come to this, mate. But there is no other way for this to end."

The second he finishes the sentence, he rams the knife down into Yoongi's torso and you quickly turn around, not wanting to witness the bloody mess.

Suddenly, you hear sirens and blue light that illuminates the night. It's the police that the hospital staff called.

Taehyung and you both quickly look in that direction. 

"Y/N, run," Taehyung says.

"B-But what about you?" you ask nervously.

Taehyung sighs and replies, "I will take responsibility for what it did. But you, you were a victim all this time. So, I'm begging you, run."

The police cars are getting closer and closer.

You begin, "Taehyung, I-", but Taehyung interrupts you, "RUN!"

Your eyes widen and a single tear rolls down your cheek, and a second later, you turn around and start running, not saying another thing.

You run and run. But, before you get too far away, you turn around one more time, seeing Taehyung getting arrested by the police. Quickly, you continue running. You are not sure where to run from here, but it doesn't matter as long as you get as far away as possible, starting a new life.

It's over. It's finally over. 

No more running. No more hiding. No more fearing for your life. It's over. The years of terror are finally over.

Tears are running down your face and your breath hitches as you run far away from the crime scene.

You are finally free, so why are you crying? It's over.

It's over...

Yoongi is dead. 

~The End~

_________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, it took me so long to write the final chapter. It felt weird ending this fanfic. I started this fanfic almost 6 years ago now. I started back in 2018 and now it's 2024. It's crazy. A lot happened in my life since I started writing this and I think this also goes for a lot of my readers and I must say, thank you to all of you.

It sounds odd but I would consider this fanfic one of my most important projects in life and I have met a lot of amazing people thanks to this, including my best friend. She was my reader back in 2018 and then we went to a BTS concert together in that year and we became besties and still are. 

So, this fanfic is so important to me on so many levels. And, I thank you all for your support even though I took so many breaks from writing it. Without the support of you all, I would have never gotten this far and made these great experiences. 

I know this ending isn't what a lot of people hoped for, but considering how Yoongi had so far escaped all consequences and always came back to Y/N, I thought this was the only logical ending.

I still write fanfics, but I am mainly on AO3 now and I started writing Jujutsu Kaisen fanfics. If you are interested in that, feel free to check it out. My username on there is "yanJ"

I might add the new stories to Wattpad as well, if people are interested :)

Once again, thank you all for reading. This was such an important journey for me and I am thankful to each and every one of you.

- yanJ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3K 125 10
A lawyer, and the police chief of Seoul. Best friends. Best friends who share everything, including their love. And guess what? ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ...
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
1.1M 43.8K 72
"you call this insanity, love?!" you said to him. He didn't answer. "love?!" you repeated aggresively. "yes dear? What is it?" he replies cheekily. "...