The Stranger on the Train

Door Just_writing_a_bit

Y/n is on her way to New York to start a new life there. On the train she meets a blonde woman and her daught... Meer

Chapter 1: Dolphins
Chapter 2: Drawings
Chapter 3: Goodbye for now
Chapter 4: New York
Chapter 5: First day
Chapter 6: See you again
Chapter 7: Park
Chapter 8: Second job
Chapter 9: Walks and talks
Chapter 10: Gossip
Chapter 11: I'm famous
Chapter 12: Dinner
Chapter 13: Second job and apartment
Chapter 14: Moving day
Chapter 15: Emergency
Chapter 16: Little dolphin
Chapter 17: Good morning
Chapter 18: Casual Thursday
Chapter 19: Saturday night
Chapter 20: Movies and storm
Chapter 21: Another morning
Chapter 22: Important talk
Chaper 23: First date
Chapter 24: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 25: Marvel
Chapter 26: Little waitress
Chapter 27: Hot
Chapter 28: Lotion and water guns
Chapter 29: Movies
Chapter 30: Taking care
Chapter 31: Is it my fault?
Chapter 32: Second date
Chapter 33: Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 34: Questions
Chapter 35: Gold digger
Chapter 36: Lizzie
Chapter 37: Girls night
Chapter 38: Boat date
Chapter 39: New opportunities and costumes
Chapter 40: Halloween
Chapter 41: Aquarium
Chapter 42: Tourist things
Chapter 43: First time*
Chapter 44: Florence
Chapter 45: Warm enough*
Chapter 46: Holiday plans
Chapter 47: Scarlett's birthday
Chapter 48: Cooking with Flo
Chapter 49: Thanksgiving and jealousy
Chapter 50: Spa Day
Chapter 51: Full relaxation
Chapter 52: Swimming lesson
Chapter 53: Cookies and skates
Chapter 54: Future plans
Chapter 55: Birthday
Chapter 56: Trust
Chapter 57: School problems
Chapter 58: Train and family meeting
Chapter 59: Christmas morning
Chapter 60: Grave
Chapter 61: Exes and Stars
Chapter 62: Back home
Chapter 63: New Year
Chapter 64: The new job
Chapter 65: Night out
Chapter 66: New apartment
Chapter 67: Snow
Chapter 68: Sick
Chapter 69: Cloud 9
Chapter 70: Pleasure
Chapter 71: Furniture shopping
Chapter 72: Goodbye
Chapter 73: Zoo
Chapter 74: Valentine's Day
Chapter 75: Snow day
Chapter 76: Winter break
Chapter 77: Just keep swimming
Chapter 78: Rumors
Chapter 79: Rose's birthday
Chapter 80: Surprise
Chapter 81: Poor baby
Chapter 82: You're not her mother!
Chapter 83: Black Widow and L.A.
Chapter 84: Anniversary
Chapter 85: Skinny dipping and more
Chapter 86: Horse back riding
Chapter 87: Beach Day
Chapter 88: Bachelorette and flower girl
Chapter 89: Venue and puzzle pieces
Chapter 90: Lizzie's wedding
Chapter 91: Red carpet
Chapter 93: Florida
Chapter 94: I will always protect you
Chapter 95: Welcome to the mile high club
Chapter 96: London
Chapter 97: Lost
Chapter 98: Camping
Chapter 99: Finally diving in the ocean
Chapter 100: One plus one equals love
Book 2 is out now!

Chapter 92: Strawberries and loose teeth

5K 213 123
Door Just_writing_a_bit

Pov Scarlett

Being home again honestly feels pretty good.
Not that I don’t like the house in LA, it’s great and filming was so much fun and it was nice to see so many of my friends and colleagues again but it’s just different.
I guess there really is no place like home.

It’s been two weeks since I took y/n to the movie premier and ever since, there were a lot more articles about us and my manager told me that it would be smart to give an interview to answer at least a few questions.

I agreed and talked it through with y/n before going to that interview.
I wanted to be sure what I am allowed to say and what she prefers to stay between us.

After the interview, a lot of random assumptions stopped, which I am glad about because even though she doesn’t care and neither do I, I don’t like people assuming things about my girlfriend that are completely wrong.

It feels really nice to be able to see her again.
The time in LA was kinda hard because I missed her a lot and even though I was really busy, I wished for nothing more than for her to be in my bed at night, so I could cuddle into her and tell her about my day.

Our phone calls helped a little with that but it’s just not the same as having her beside me.

We found our routine again, with me bringing Rose to school in the morning, doing some work while she’s in school and picking her up afterwards. Sometimes she was with friends and I brought here there too.
Y/n is also working again and I can tell she really loves this job and it makes me genuinely happy that she found something she loves doing.

On weekdays, she spends the afternoon with us most of the time and goes back to her apartment after that.
The weekends, she pretty much spends here and I love that because I get to fall asleep and wake up next to her.

I totally understand that she still has her own apartment and everything and even though one could say she practically already lives here, why not move in? I disagree.

Sure, she is here pretty often and I have quite a lot of her clothes here but it’s still different because she has the chance to go back to her apartment when she needs some silence or time to herself, which is totally normal and healthy.

Rose absolutely loves the treehouse y/n built for her and I bought her a little box for toys and blankets up there. Lately, she pretty much spends most her time up there and it makes me happy to see.
I am so proud of y/n for managing to build this with no experience.

It's Saturday morning and I feel her shuffle a little next to me in bed and smile, just knowing she is there.
Her breathing becomes a little louder and I can tell she is awake now.

I keep my eyes closed, too lazy to open them just now.
The matrass next to me dips down and I have to suppress a smile when I feel her breath on my cheek before her lips softly kiss me.
She places kisses all over my face and I can’t help it but to smile and open my eyes. She looks at me with those beautiful y/e/c (your eye color) eyes that seem to sparkle with love and I wonder how I got so lucky.

“Good morning, love bug.” She whispers and kisses my forehead.
Little butterflies erupt inside my stomach at the name and her gentle lips.

“Good morning, angel.” I reply and she smiles brightly at me before kissing my nose, making me scrunch it up a little. I lift my hand and brush some hair out of her face.

“I could get used to waking up like this.” I whisper and she smiles and lays down, her head resting on my chest. My hand moves to her hair and I wave it through it.

“Like what?” She asks and kisses my collarbone, a little teasingly.

“Kisses being placed all over my face by my beautiful girlfriend and seeing your face first thing in the morning.” I reply and glance down to see her cheeks blushing a little.

She is so adorable when she blushes and I love seeing her do that.
She hums in response, kissing my collarbone again in agreement.
Her hand rests on my side and when she slowly slides it underneath my shirt, I get light chills from her gentle touch.

Her fingertips brush over the skin and my body relaxes even more at her touch. The power she holds over me is insane, in a good way. It doesn’t take much for her to calm me down or make me relaxed around her.

“I can hear your heartbeat speeding up.” She says and I hear the grin in her voice. In reply, I just kiss her hair.
She continues to draw small patterns onto my skin and I just enjoy the calm moment and her soft touch.
After a while, she sits up a little and I look at her.

“I feel like making pancakes today.” She tells me and I chuckle and nod.

“Alright, I won’t stop you, your pancakes are always great.” I say and she smiles happily at me before pecking my lips and getting out of bed.

I can’t help myself but to look at her. She only wears a slip and a shirt that doesn’t cover her butt.
I bite my lip a little because she looks so freaking sexy like this and I could just ravish her.

But Rosie is with us and if neither one of us shows up anytime soon, she would probably come to check on us and I really don’t need her to walk in on us and scar her for life.

Y/n stands in front of the closet, looking through my shirts, which makes me smile to myself.
Once she found one she likes, she gets out of her sleeping shirt and I gulp a little, staring at her bare back.
She puts on her bra and I wish I could look away but I just can’t, she’s too beautiful and attractive.

In a quick motion, she pulls the shirt over her head and as if she felt me staring, she turns around and smirks a little at me.
“You know it’s not nice to stare.” She grins a bit and I playfully roll my eyes at her.

“Then don’t look so beautiful.” I shoot back and her cheeks blush again, making me smile.

I push the covers away and scoot to the end of the bed, making grabby hands at her.
Her eyes grow soft and she approaches me. I look up at her and wrap my arms around her hips, my hands resting just above her butt.

“I am so attracted to you.” I whisper and her eyes light up, her hands resting on my shoulders.

“And so am I to you.” She replies and sits down on my lap, straddling me.
I lean my forehead against hers and just breathe in her scent.

Knowing that her bare legs are right beside my body makes me a little crazy and I wish I could just flip us around and make her feel good.
Instead, I just let my hands drop to her butt, holding onto it.

She nuzzles her nose against mine and I smile at the soft display of affection. After a kiss on my forehead, she moves back up but I pout, not wanting to let her go. She chuckles a little and cups my face.

“Baby, you have to let go so I can put on pants.” She says softly, her thumb stroking my cheek.

“But I don’t want to.” I whine a little and she chuckles again, leaning down to give me a kiss on the lips.

“Come on, I’ll make you pancakes and coffee.” She offers and my pout disappears, the thought of her coffee and pancakes very promising.

“Okayyy.” I drag out the word a little and she leans back up with a little smile.
“But lemme just…” I lean down a little to reach her thighs and gently kiss the soft skin a few times.

Her breath hitches in her throat a little but this time I don’t mean to make her horny, I just wanna express my love for her and her thighs looked so soft.
When I lean back up, I smile sweetly at her and I can tell her eyes glint a little with lust but she seems to push it away.

She smiles and when I let go of her, she puts on pants and gives me a little wave before leaving the bedroom. I drop back onto the bed.
How did I get so lucky?

For real, I never thought I would find someone that would make me this happy.
Sure, I had marriages before but the relationship was never this sweet, caring and deep. The love I feel for her is almost insane and I know I would do anything for her.

I sigh and slowly get up, take a quick shower and get dressed before walking downstairs.
Before I see her, I can hear Rose tell y/n about her dream last night and I smile.

I enter the kitchen and watch as Rose sits on the counter, a bit away from the stove so she won’t get hurt, swinging her legs a little and talking about some unicorns in her dream.
Y/n listens to her intently while making pancakes and just seeing them together makes my heart fill with pure happiness.

Every time I watch y/n and Rose interact, it makes me so happy because I can tell that both love it so much and enjoy every moment of it and that’s all I want for my little girl, to have someone she loves and can goof around with as a parent.

When y/n told me about wanting to adopt Rose, I almost cried because it made me realize how much she loves and cares for Rose.
Sometimes I think she cares more than Rose’s dad but of course, I can’t judge that.

“Good morning, my sweetheart.” I greet when Rose is done talking about her dream and stand in front of her.
She smiles at me and stretches her arms out for a hug that I happily give her.

“Good morning, Mommy.” She replies and I kiss her forehead after brushing some hair off it.

“Mama makes pancakes.” She informs me and my heart jumps a little.
Every time she calls y/n ‘Mama’, my heart does this because their connection means so much to me.

I ruffle Rose’s hair a little bit and lean against the counter next to her, watching my girlfriend make breakfast for a while before I set the table and get out some blueberries.

While having breakfast, we talk about our plans today, which turn out to be not a lot, so we are free to do whatever we want.
It's actually quite nice today and one of the first warmer days, since it’s May now. We decide to spend a calm day in the backyard, where Rose would have been anyways.

After breakfast, y/n helps me clean the kitchen while Rose runs out to her treehouse.

Y/n and I go outside as well and get the sun loungers ready.
Rose watches us from her treehouse window before diving into her play world again.
We settle on the sun loungers and when y/n turns to lay on her side to face me, I do the same.

“We haven’t played the question game in a while.” She says and I nod, she’s right.

“Do you have a question in mind?” I ask and she nods. I look at her, interested to see what’s going on in her head.

“What’s your favorite food?” She asks and I scrunch my eyebrows together a little in thought.

“I’d say the casserole you once made.” I answer honestly and she looks at me in surprise.

“You liked it that much?” She asks and I hum.
“It was really amazing.” I say and she smiles at the compliment.

“Well, then I should make it again some time.” She replies and I am already excited for that day.

“What’s your favorite food?” I ask back and she thinks about it, her eyes shortly darting over to Rose in the treehouse before a little smirk tugs on her lips.

“You.” She replies smugly and now I am the one blushing.
She grins at the effect her words have on me. I clear my throat a little, trying to ignore the wave of heat that just traveled down my body.

“That’s not really a food.” I point out, my voice a little raspier than usual, due to my flustered state.

“But it’s delicious.” She smirks and licks her lip, driving me crazy and I squeeze my thighs a little together.

“Favorite meal then.” I rephrase the question and when I see the glint in her eyes, I raise one hand and chuckle a bit. “And I mean real food, you little horn dog.” I chuckle at her played offense.

“Fine. Hmm, I’d have to say your mac and cheese, it’s literally heavenly.” She says and I smile widely at her answer.
I always knew she liked it but I never assumed it would be her favorite meal.
I reach out my hand for hers and she takes it, so I lift hers up to my mouth to kiss the back of her hand, her eyes sparkling at the gesture.

“Okay, my turn. What’s your favorite cocktail?” I ask and keep our hands intertwined. She hums a little in thought.

“Well, I like fruity ones, pun not intended, but I’d say pina colada.” She answers and I nod, taking a mental note. She nods towards me, silently asking me what mine is.

“I’d have to say a strawberry margarita.” I answer and she smiles at my answer.
“That fits. My turn again. Favorite kind of pasta.”
I laugh.

“Sometimes I would love to know, how your brain works.” I say, containing myself again.

“What? That’s a good question.” She points out, chuckling a little herself.
“Alright, lemme think. Probably macaroni.” I answer and she huffs playfully.

“Basic.” She comments and I roll my eyes in fake annoyance at her.

“Mine is ravioli because there is something inside as well.” She explains and I nod thoughtfully, that’s a good point.

“A name you always liked?” I ask and she leans back a little, thinking about my question for her while. I watch her expression and smile.

“Boy or girl?” She asks and I hum. “Both.”

“Alright…for a girl I’d say Olivia and for a boy…Kilian or short Lian.” She answers and something inside me sparks a little.

I really like both of those names and for a few seconds I imagine her playing with Rose and little twins, Olivia and Kilian. Both of them have her eyes and her adorable smile.
I quickly push that thought away as cute as it is.

“Well, I always like the name Rose.” I say and gesture towards the treehouse, making y/n chuckle a bit. “Obviously.”

“But if I’d had to pick a new one…Lilly, probably. And for a boy Cosmo.” I reply and y/n’s eyes light up a little at my answer.

“Aww, I can literally see that, little Cosmo.” She trails off for a few seconds and I feel my heart beating a little faster at her words and the fact that she also seems to imagine that.
She shakes her head and returns back to me, leaning forward a little.

“I have another question, don’t worry, not as important as the pasta kind one.” She jokes and I snicker a bit.

“What’s a character trait that you find most important for another person to have?”

I purse my lips a little, that’s really a great question but also a hard one.

“I think respect towards another person and their boundaries. If I am with a person who doesn’t treat me with respect or knowingly oversteps my boundaries, I get uncomfortable and will leave as soon as possible.” I answer and for a second I see doubt flash in y/n’s eyes and quickly squeeze her hand.

“Don’t worry, baby. You have never been anything but respectful towards me and you always made sure to know about my boundaries, so you wouldn’t overstep them. That’s one of the things I love so much about you.”

Her worried expression falters and makes room for a soft smile and she gets up, deciding there was too much room between us and sits down at the other end of the sun lounger, her legs crossed. I pull mine towards me to make more space and lean a bit towards her to be closer. My hand automatically lays itself on her knee.

“I would say for me it’s that someone is genuine in their actions. I don’t like people who pretend to, for example, care about you but really aren’t. And when I met you, I was positively surprised how genuine you were from the beginning. It never felt like your interest was pretended, it was always real and that made me feel so happy and also cared for.” She admits and I smile at her as her hands play a little with my fingers on her leg.

“I did and still do genuinely care about you and I am very happy you could sense from the beginning that I did.” I say and lean forward to give her a peck on the lips, making her smile her adorable smile that I could never get enough of.
Our calm moment is interrupted by a yell.

“MOMMY! MAMA!”

My heart drops as I jump up and y/n and I both sprint to the treehouse where Rose stands in, looking a little afraid and tears pool in her eyes. My heart aches a little and worry shoots through my whole body.

“What is it, baby?” I ask and Rose sits down on the platform, seeming unsure what she wants.

I reach up my arms, offering her to lift her down. She sniffles a little before scooting closer to the edge and I notice y/n moving to stand opposite of me, able to catch Rose if anything goes wrong. Rose holds out her arms and I am able to get a grip under her arms and lift her off the platform.

She wraps her arms and legs around me, burying her head in my shoulder.
I wrap one arm under her bum and the other hand holds her head, slowly rocking her.
A few tears stain the shirt that I’m wearing but I couldn’t care less.

I share a look with y/n and we move back to the sun loungers, sitting down. Rose still clings to me as I sit there, trying to sooth her.

Y/n sits at the end of the lounger again, seeming just as clueless and worried as I am. Rose leans back after a little while and wipes her nose, her cheeks a little tear stained. I kiss her forehead and wipe some hair off her face that sticks to it.

“What’s the matter, Rosie?” I ask softly and she shuffles a little on her butt that’s on the sun lounger between me and y/n.

“I think I broke my tooth.” She sniffles and I feel even more worry rise up inside me. Did she fell and hit her mouth somewhere?
My eyes scan her face but I don’t see any hints for bruises or something like that.

“Why do you think that, sweetie?” Y/n asks just as softly and brushes over Rose’s hair. Rose looks at her with glossy eyes.

“Because it’s loose.” Rose explains and for a moment I am confused before I feel relief wash over me, seeing a similar reaction on y/n’s face.
She breathes out a little, still brushing over Rose’s hair to calm her down.

“You are able to wiggle it around in your mouth?” She asks and Rose nods, opening her mouth and wiggling one of her bottom front teeth with her tongue. I take a deep breath, knowing she didn’t get hurt.

“That is nothing bad, sweetheart. I know it seems scary but it is normal that your teeth get loose because you will get new ones, bigger ones.” I explain and Rose looks at me.

“But I like my teeth.” She says and I nod.

“I know, baby, but it’s part of growing up. Slowly but surely, all of your teeth will start to get loose and get replaced with new ones.” I explain further and Rose looks from me to y/n who nods.

“It’s a little hard to imagine and at first it’s scary. Wanna know the good thing though?” Y/N asks and Rose nods.

“There is someone named the tooth-fairy and she collects all your teeth and keeps them safe. In return, she lays you money under your pillow.” Y/n says and I smile softly when I see Rose’s eyes growing big.

“Really? When does she come and how much does she bring?” Rose asks and turns to face y/n completely.
She glances over to me, silently asking me how much I will give for each tooth. I hold up one finger.

“She comes at night, when you sleep. She’s quite tiny, maybe as big as your hand and she has a little bag with her, where she puts the collected tooth in if you put it under your pillow or on your nightstand. And when she put the tooth in her little bag, she leaves you one dollar in thanks for giving her your tooth.” Y/n tells Rose and without seeing it, I can tell that Rose is smiling excitedly.

“Do I get money for every tooth I lose?” Rose asks, suddenly not scared anymore and it makes my heart lighter to know she isn’t afraid anymore.

“Yes.” Y/n responds and bops Rose’s nose, making my heart fill with love for her. She always knows how to talk to Rose and take care of her when something bothers her and I couldn’t ask for anyone better to be my girlfriend.

“If I lose it today, then I can go buy ice cream from my very own money!” Rose says excitedly and bounces a little on the sun lounger and my heart warms up at the sight.

“Exactly.” Y/n agrees and smiles, making me assume that Rose is wiggling her tooth.

“Alright! I wanna play some more now though. Would you play with me, Mama?” She asks and my heart melts at their cute bond. Y/n nods and asks Rose what she wants to play.
Rose thinks about it for a few seconds before responding with ‘airplane’.

I watch as y/n rolls her shoulders a little bit before standing up and holding her hands out for Rose. Rose jumps up and lets y/n lift her until she’s laying over her shoulder, one of y/n’s hands under her belly to keep her up.

“Captain Rose, all ready to take off?” Y/n asks in a robotic voice that makes me snicker and Rose tries to mimic that voice, which just sounds adorable.

Y/n holds on a little tighter to Rose before starting to walk around the backyard, slowly building up speed until she’s running around.
Rose’s laugh fills the air and my heart almost soars out of my chest at the sight and sound of my two girls carelessly goofing around.

Y/n spins a few times before running around more, making Rose squeal. I can’t take my eyes off them, a warm, fuzzy feeling spreading through my whole body and right now I couldn’t be happier.

I have to admit, that it is very attractive how y/n’s muscles flex a little while carrying Rose.

I continue to watch them and eventually y/n sets Rose down again, taking  a little break to catch her breath.
Rose talks to her, gesturing around wildly and y/n nods along.

A few moments later Rose runs to her outside toybox and gets out two of the water guns y/n bought last October.

I am about to say something since it’s not really warm enough to play with water now but Rose doesn’t go to the pool to fill them up.
She just hands y/n one and they discuss how they want to start before they pretend to kick some imaginary people and shot at them with their false guns.

I smile widely at the sight, assuming they’re playing Avengers.
Y/n always had a soft spot for Rose and their games from the very first beginning and it makes me love her even more.

I always thought it would be hard to find someone to date because I have a daughter and a lot of people don’t want that responsibility when they start dating someone.
I also always thought of Rose because I wanted my future partner to get along with her, to be somewhat of a parental figure to her and be close with her.

But I never dared to dream of this.
A girl who came into our lives unexpectedly, befriending my daughter and capturing my heart.
Spending time with me and Rose and loving the little girl just as much as I do, treating her as if she was her own daughter and never too busy to play with her.
I really won the jackpot with my girlfriend.

The ringing of my phone pulls me out of my thoughts and I take a look.
With a short glance over to my girls and a sigh, I take the call from my manager, going inside to talk to her in private.

The call isn’t unimportant but unnecessarily long but that’s what you get for becoming an actress.

After what feels like an eternity, I hang up and walk back towards the backyard but stop in the kitchen, leaning against the doorframe that leads from the hallway into the living room and kitchen.

Y/n is currently in the kitchen, cutting strawberries.
She doesn’t seem to notice me and is completely in her very own world.
She hums something while dancing a little to the melody but only moving her hips and legs since she is still slicing strawberries.

There’s a content smile on her lips and she looks adorable, just dancing around a little while very probably preparing a snack for Rose.
Nothing seems to bother her when she goes over to humming a different tune. Her movements are small but visible and her tongue pokes out a little while she halfway concentrates.

And in that exact moment, seeing her moving so naturally around my kitchen, lost in her own world, while preparing a snack for my daughter, I know that I want to marry her.
No, I will marry her.

I knew before that I want to marry her, especially since our talk a little while back but now I know for sure I will marry her and I will make her mine forever.

Excitement rushes through my body at that thought and I could scream out of happiness but I don’t.
I just continue watching my girlfriend cutting strawberries, allowing my mind to wander off and think about proposing to her.
Of course, I would need a ring and a special place and date but I can figure that out.

When y/n is done cutting the strawberries, she looks up and seems surprised to see me.

“How long have you been standing there?” She asks and puts the strawberries into a bowl.

“A little while. I didn’t want to disturb you, you looked so cute.” I say and she smiles softly, her cheeks blushing a tiny bit.

“Rose said she wanted a snack, so I made her one.” She explains and I push myself off the door frame and walk towards her.

“That’s okay, you don’t have to justify why you’re in my kitchen chopping strawberries.” I say and wrap my arms around her waist.
She smiles at me, her arms wrapping around my shoulders, her hands not touching me though because they are a little sticky.

“I love seeing you move so freely and naturally through the house.” I say and her eyes light up.
She doesn’t say anything but she also doesn’t have to.

She just leans closer and connects our lips in a sweet kiss. Literally, since she tastes like strawberries and I lick over her lips, liking the taste.
My action makes her open her lips for me and I smile a little, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

The kiss is slow and full of love, no one trying to dominate it, just enjoying it.

When I pull away, I peck her lips one more time and let go of her.
Her lips are slightly swollen now, which makes me smirk a little.
Her eyes shine brightly and she radiates pure happiness.

For a few seconds she gazes into my eyes before turning to the sink and washing her hands.
I take the bowl of strawberries and wait for her to join my side before I bring them out to Rose.

As Rose eats the strawberries and y/n steals one every once in a while, making our daughter giggle, I just sit there, watching them.

My little family. And soon I hopefully will be able to call y/n my wife.
I can’t wait for that day to arrive.

A/n: The first chapter from Scar's pov :D
What do you think?

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

264K 9K 45
Book 1 "Two old friends meet again Wearin' older faces And talk about the places they've been" Y/N Y/L/N living her best life being a Pediatric Surg...
39K 1.3K 25
Falling in love is never easy, but what if your heart pulls you towards the two people you should never fall for? For years, you've admired Natasha f...
176K 5.9K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...
151K 7.2K 43
Story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. For years, Y/N has been living a double life. Everything was working just right, until she met the gre...