Oh My God (Young Sheldon)

By Grace3Taylor

Georgie began to speed walk away and i quickly ran after him because he is slow as hell at his locker but sur... More

Introduction
season 1 chapter 1) In Your Dreams
2) Well, that was depressing
3) Shut up
4) Exactly
5) But yea
6) Of course
7) This is so weird
8) Jeez! Relax
9) We should run
10: butterfly
11: Agreed
12: Everything's gonna be fine
13: I'm not jealous
14: Accident!
15: Till your eighteen
16: eight and a half
17: None taken
18: So are you!
19: shove off
20!: cool
21: this is so silly
22: SO CUTE!!!!
Season 2 chapter 1:
2: Oh no
3: damn right
4) Heroically
5: What can i say, its what we do
6: Got it, were being happy for her
7: Just a guy
8: Gotcha
9: I dont know what to think
10: Bazinga
11: looks like a sink
12: Get your ass in here!!
13: Then dont try
14: Anytime
15: Mom and dad are gonna kill him
16: Part one ~Romeo and Juliet~
17: Part 2 ~Romeo and Juliet~
18: You think?
19: Part 1 ~My point exactly~
20: Part 2 ~My point exactly~
21: Say Yes
22: You can earn it
Season 3 chapter 1: Its snowing
2: Part 1 ~From how hes catching, i agree~
I failed
3: Part 2 ~From how hes catching, i agree~
4: Part 1 ~love and hate~
5: Part 2 ~love and hate~
6: Say yes
7: Science
8: Most likley
9: How nice
10) Say one word and your a dead man
11: Not after that conversation
Wassup
12: We need to do it hide this from mom
13: Quick money!
14: Phone calls
16: Perfect moments
Season 4 Chapter 1
2: Kiss, Marry, Kill
3: Left-handed
4: The van
5: Positive or Negative
6: Camping
7: Ghost story's
8: Why...
9) Changes
10: I'm always right.

15: Veronica

592 16 6
By Grace3Taylor

Not edited:

It has been a week and Georgie has finally been ungrounded! My parents were back in town and so my siblings were in the house too, so what do I do with my Friday night? I go on a date with Georgie to 'Chi-chi's' I regret nothing.

"This is nice" I said as I looked around the restaurant. We had been seated next to a window and the table we had was for two people and had a pretty candle in the center of it. I was wearing a black dress while he was wearing a white button down with jeans.

"I like to think of 'Chi-chi's' as more of a romantic Taco Bell" Georgie said and I smiled, picking up my menu and reading what I could get.

"So, what do you like to get here?" I asked. Surprisingly we had never been here before together, I have only come with February once when my parents forced us to spend time together and another time with January for my fourteenth birthday.

"What? Oh, uh, it- it doesn't matter" Georgie said quickly. "It all tastes the same"

"Hi" the waitress said "Welcome to- Oh, hey Georgie"

Wait, I know that voice. I looked up to see Veronica.

"Oh. Hey Georgie" she said.

"Uh, hi. I didn't know you worked here" Georgie said, looking from me to her while I sat there incredibly awkward.

"Well, haven't seen you in a while" Veronica said.

"Oh, uh, you know May from school?" Georgie said.

"Yea, yea, of course" she said and turned to face me with a kind smile "Hi"

"Hello" I said quietly with a face smile.

"So, can I get y'all started with some drinks?" Veronica asked.

"I'm good with water" I said.

"Water sounds great. Refreshing" Georgie said.

"Hm, very" I agreed, picking up my menu and hiding behind it.

I hate everything about this moment.

The dinner wasn't great after that. We were silent and didn't talk once, just looked anywhere but each other. But when we got in the car I started talking.

"-So, you're telling me that you have no feelings for her at all" I asked, not believing him at all.

"I wasn't at the restaurant with her, I was there with you" he said.

"That doesn't answer my question!" I said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't pick up on that" he said and I gave him a quick glare before crossing my arms over my chest and shaking my head.

"So, what? Did you take me there on purpose?" I asked, glaring at him again.

"Hold on a second. Is this one of those fights where we end up making out in the back seat?" Georgie asked and to be honest, I was tempted to hit him with my bag which I had left in the car.

"No!" I yelled.

"That's too bad"

"You- I don't even want to continue that sentence because its obvious that you're not going to answer any of my questions or take anything seriously" I said and looked out the window, trying to calculate how long of a car ride we had till I could slam the door in his face and complain to Milly and Lacey of how stupid my boyfriend is.

The next day at school I didn't go to my locker where I meet Georgie every day. Instead I kept my bag on my back and leaned against Milly's locker while talking to her and Lacey.

"Well, we all know that he isn't the best with relationships" Lacey said.

"He could at least try to be" I said as I leaned my head against the locker and crossed my arms "Like, does he even like me? We started dating after he kissed her, and I'm pretty sure he still likes her"

"What gave you that idea?" Milly asked sarcastically and Lacey smacked her arm before turning back to me.

"May, he has liked you since we were like ten and trust me this is just a little school girl crush. It will go away" Lacey said.

"Yes, but he still likes her. What if he leaves me for her?" I asked.

"If he does then he will definitely regret it later" Milly said.

"But will he? I mean look at me, I'm a stick compared to her" I said.

"May stop it! You've got to trust Georgie. And in saying that do not look behind you" Lacey said and I instantly looked behind me and saw Georgie at Veronica's locker talking to said girl.

"What kind of a person doesn't look when you say that?!" Milly asked. "I mean, I was not mentioning it for a good five minutes, but here you are"

I sighed and turned back to them.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm going to go to my locker and put this bag in before it dislocates my arms" I said and quickly speed walked away and to my locker where I know Georgie wont be.

At lunch Lacey and Milly made me sit with them after I was happily sitting in a corner by myself. When we sat down I made sure to sit next to Milly and Lacey while Riley and Scott were next to Georgie.

"I bet the guy who invented the spork is a millionaire" Scott said out of nowhere as he held out the spork in his hand as if it were gold.

"I guess so" Milly said.

"I wonder if his last name is Spork" Scott said and Milly frowned slightly as if she was trying to see if he was serious. Apparently he was.

"It comes from 'spoon' and 'fork'" Milly said "Which together is 'spork'"

"Oh my god!" He said a bit too loudly as the rest of us look at him in full confusion and concern "Mind blown"

"I don't think I want to talk to you anymore" Milly said and looked at her food and away from her boyfriend.

"I find that very offensive" Scott said and Milly didn't reply.

"So, on that, uh, note, how is everyone feeling about the football game coming up?" Lacey said and Milly's head immediately popped up.

"Oh yea! You guys think you're ready to play" Milly asked.

"Hell yes!" Georgie said.

"How about you cheerleaders? Feel like you are ready to do all those flip things" Riley asked.

"Yep, I have made sure that everything is perfect!" Lacey said.

"I'm sure you have" Riley said with a smile.

"Oh, believe me, she has. I haven't had a good nights sleep for like three days now" Milly said.

"So that's why you've been so mean" Scott joked and she gave him a small glare before kicking him under the table. "Ow"

"No, she was just born that way" Lacey said and Milly glared at her sister.

"I think you guys should stop, Milly looks like she's gonna explode" I said with a small smile as Scott laughed and Milly threw some food at him.

"Jerks. Come on May, lets go somewhere that I am appreciated" Milly said and I happily stood up and followed her away from the table and towards the doors.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"No idea, I only planned up to 'lets go'" she said and we turned back to sit back down with the group.

"Back so soon?" Scott asked, a innocent smile plastered on his face.

"I hate you" Milly said as she sat down.

"Aw, love you too blondie" he said and she smiled a bit at that before going back to glaring at everyone.

A few days later was the football game! I was in my very short skirt and long sleeved shirt. I have gotten used to how short the skirt was but it was still so cold! The other girls were stretching and I saw Georgie on the side so I decided to go walk over to him. He was looking at a group of cheerleaders.

"Hey, I'm the only cheerleader you should be looking at" I joked as I came up from behind him. He quickly turned to me and smiled at me.

"Oh, hi. I was trying to find you" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, I just wanted to wish you good luck on the game" I said, clasping my hands together in front of me and trying to warm up my hands. They were ice cold and I hated it! Plus they couldn't be like this if I was going to be lifting someone into the air.

"Thank you" he said.

"I'll be cheering for you" I said.

"Great"

"Watch out!" we heard the football coach yell and I quickly looked behind me where a boy was running towards George and a the librarian, I think, hard to tell from the back. George quickly moved out the way and the footballer ran straight into the teacher.

"Oh my god" I said as I watched everyone surround her. "And this is why I don't go on the side lines. Good bye, and good luck" I quickly patted his shoulder before walking towards the other cheerleaders.

"So, you're sure that it's a good idea to go out with him again?" Milly asked over the phone the next day after school.

"Milly, we're not going out. Just gonna hang out in his dads car. And yes, I'm sure, we need to get back to normal and spending time with him will help with that" I said.

"Mays right" Lacey said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Don't take that too seriously" Lacey said and I heard Milly laugh.

"Whatever, I don't care what you guys say"

"That's the spirit!" Milly said.

"I'm leaving now" I said.

"That's very positive of you" Milly went on. I rolled my eyes and hung up.

This was a good idea, I mean what could go wrong? This is normal! I quickly put the phone down and went downstairs to the lounge room where March was keeping everyone entertained.

"Hey, you and April good for the next hour?" I asked him.

"Yep, I have half making craft in here and half helping April with dinner" March said.

"Great, I promise that I will take over this weekend for you and April" I said.

"Sounds good to me. Oh, and can you take care of them tomorrow? I have a date" March said.

"With who?!" I asked, excited at the news.

"Just someone from class" he said.

"Who's this someone? Do I know them?" I asked.

"Yes, it's Fred from my art class, can you leave now?" he said.

"Of course dear brother of mine!" I said happily and I quickly walked to the door and outside. When outside I went to the end of the street and saw Georgie's dad's truck parked there. I quickly got in and Georgie had the music playing quietly today.

After a few minutes of asking each other what we should do and sitting there in silence we were making out. We were not driving, thankfully. One of his hands was in my hair, guiding my face closer to him while the other was on the steering wheel while my hand was on his shoulder. His kisses usually felt exhilarating and passionate. It was like you could feel all our emotions from the one action. But this time it felt different. I couldn't figure out what it was but he seemed off, like he was forcing himself to do it.

After this thought, I moved my hand off his shoulder and moved it to his hand which was still behind my head. I moved it to be between mine in my lap while I pulled away smiling at him slightly.

"I could kiss you forever" I said as I looked down at my hand which still had his clasped in it.

"That's kind of a long time" Georgie said, and I frowned a bit.

"So?" I asked, I didn't expect him to respond like that. If I knew I wouldn't have pulled away.

"Well, eventually, we're gonna get hungry" Georgie said.

"What's wrong? Why do I keep getting the feeling that you're not actually interested in being with me?" I asked slowly.

"I am interested in being with you" he defended.

"But?"

He looked away and I thought for a second before looking back at me and saying "I mean, we're real young and who knows what's gonna happen?"

"What do you thinks gonna happen? I don't exactly know whats going to happen but no one does" I said.

We then both fell silent and I couldn't help thinking about Veronica and how he looks at the other cheerleaders. I still find those magazines in his room too. Was I just something to entertain him? Someone he could use? I don't deserve that, and if he's not sure what he wants then why am I still here? If he's not loyal then how do I even trust him?

"What'd I say?" Georgie asked and I then looked up into the review mirror to see my eyes were glossy and it looked like I was going to cry. I honestly wasn't surprised, I thought to hard and now my brain couldn't cope.

"I'm not enough for you" I said and I dropped his hand to cross my arms over my chest.

"I didn't say that" Georgie said.

"Oh, come on Georgie. I can see it. You clearly want to date other girls" I said.

"I don't want to date other girls instead of you, just.... in addition to you"

"I hope reality hits you hard in the head, because Georgie that is not how life works!" I said then uncrossed my arms to open the car door. I quickly got out before slamming it shut. I then started to walk down the street and I heard the engine start before the car started to drive slowly beside me.

"Ok, but I'm gonna follow you and make sure you get home safe" he said through the open window.

I can see my house from here!

"Leave me alone. You can do whatever you want now" I said.

"If you walk to Dairy Queen, I'll buy you a Blizzard" he said.

I didn't reply and he then said "Want me to turn on some music?" I then heard the radio being turned up and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone" I said and luckily we arrived at my house. I quickly jogged up the porch steps and slammed the door behind me.

I don't know how, but I just finished 2 chapters in a day. Also, I am about to work on another one so yea!

(It's like 10:09 so I think I'll get another done!)

Hope you enjoy the chapter and the ones to come!

Bye and see you soon!!!

Words: 2,560

Pages: 6.5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 51.3K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
51.2K 3K 50
âš¡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. âš¡ all the graphics in this book are m...