Sedatephobia: Mikaelson's Sou...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Hen... More

Introduction
Prologue
Did Someone Say Masquerade Ball?
Life in Captivity
Hey Daddy
At Least He is Hot
My Favourite Doppelgangers
Maybe Tombs Aren't My Thing
Stranger Danger
My Front Door
69 - 9 + 's = Decade Dance
Undaggered and Swaggered
Coffee Dates
Life in Captivity... Take 2
Can I Leave Yet?
Umm... Hi?
Quite the Rollercoaster
Longest. 2 Weeks. Ever.
Normal Porch Activities
Quite Alright Indeed
Guilty as Charged
Pianissimo
Please Be Kidding
Scared... but not really
Two Favourite Golden Retrievers
Literal Children
Super Hot
Sexy Vampires
Who?
Christmas in July
Hole in One
Oh My God
Are We There Yet?
Fields of Food and Kisses
R- R- Rachel...
Questions and Answers
So Don't
Girls Night
This Works
Love Interests
Words, Angel
A Bad Feeling
Talented Fingers
Familiar, almost.
Come With Me
Awkward...
Family Bonding
So Then Do It
Perfect
Mommy Issues
Entertaining
Plan B
Oui Oui
Love
Terrifying
Quickly
Don't be a Stranger
Agree to Disagree
Drink
It's Not All Bad
Control
The Waiting Game
Alcohol Makes Everything Better
It's Going to be Okay
Epilogue

Suits

9.1K 342 47
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as he watched River from the doorway of his room.

"Reading Twilight Fanfiction." River deadpanned as she turned off her phone.

"You're reading what?" Elijah challenged, genuinely confused by her answer.

"Never mind." River muttered as she tossed her phone away from her carelessly and turned to see Elijah who was standing behind her. "Yeah I'm still not used to it." River continued as she saw Elijah .

"Not used to what?" Elijah questioned as he walked up behind her.

"That." She stated, gesturing to his current clothing situation. "It's like you're naked." She added before facing back towards the headboard.

"Just because I'm not in a suit does not mean I'm naked." Elijah tried to explain. "What did you think I slept in before we slept in the same room?" Elijah questioned.

"A suit." River answered honestly as Elijah crawled on the bed behind her, straddling the back of her thighs.

"Why?" Elijah started, "Do you have a thing for men in suits?"

yes.

and women in suits...

"No." River lied. Suddenly, River then flinched as a dull pain was delivered to the side of her behind as Elijah tapped his hand against her.

"Lies." Elijah accused playfully.

"I forgot when you're out of a suit you're act of 'gentlemanlyness' and nobility disappears." River said as she tried to wriggle out from underneath Elijah.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Elijah asked as he rested his hand on her lower back, effortlessly allowing himself to stop River from trying to get up.

"Well 'suit Elijah' wouldn't spank a girl, period. Let alone because she told a white lie." River explained before yet another playful slap was delivered to her butt.

"Yes he would." Elijah started, "He's really kinky."

and talks about himself in third person apparently.

"How is he in a suit when he has sex?" River questioned mindlessly as she managed to wriggle one of her legs out from beneath him successfully.

"Well when the love of his life has a thing for suits he does his best to fulfil that craving." Elijah answered as he gripped the ankle of River's leg that had escaped his hold.

I can't tell if that is weird or hot?

"I'm going to chose to ignore how turned on that made me." River started as she continued to trying to get out of Elijah's hold. "Okay you're going to need to give me a head start here." River said after a moment, her body relaxing back onto the bed.

Elijah smiled in amusement as he took his hand off of her lower back, released her ankle and allowed her to get her other leg out from underneath him. Once River rolled over, she took a moment to catch her breath, allowing Elijah's guard to lower.

Suddenly, River then pounced onto Elijah whilst his guard was still down. In spite of that, Elijah caught her effortlessly before pinning down her wrists to the bed with each of his hands, his heightened strength allowing his to be unfazed as River fought against him.

Noting that she wasn't going to be able to move her arms, River then tried to kick Elijah's body off of her. Without a second thought Elijah rested one of his shins of each of her thighs, allowing him to sit on his heels.

Elijah had to fight to the thoughts coming to his mind as he saw how River was on display for him, certain scenarios coming to his mind. River merely glared at Elijah, annoyed by how easily he had dominated their fight.

"No vamp strength or speed." River decided. Elijah nodded, adjusting his hold to use significantly less force. When River then fought against Elijah's hands, she narrowed her eyes at him. "I said no vamp strength." River whined from beneath Elijah.

"I was a trained by my father." Elijah reminded. "I'm Viking strong." He mocked.

"Viking strong my ass." River scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"What was that?" Elijah asked with a hint of amusement.

"Nothing." River grinned.

"That's what I thought." Elijah uttered before rolling off of her. "Rematch." Elijah declared.

"Yes." River cheered before jumping onto Elijah's laying body, instantly using two of her hands to hold one of his wrists above his head. "Gotcha." River taunted whilst Elijah merely hummed. River's focus then remained on keeping his hand still, not noticing as Elijah then sat up, adjusted her legs to straddle his hips and wrapped one of his arms around her waist, pulling their chests closer together.

"Okay." Elijah muttered as he managed to overpower both of River's arms with his one hand, his now free arm wrapping around her waist as well.

"What?" River whined, as she saw how easily Elijah had beaten her again. "That was so unfair." River pouted as she ran one of her hands up his chest, her other arm wrapped around his neck.

"Seems like we should try again another day." Elijah deduced.

"Tomorrow night?" River proposed, looking up at him innocently.

"Your father is taking you out to dinner tomorrow." Elijah reminded.

Ah, right, time for the yearly night where he tries to make up for almost never being around.

"Right." River mumbled as she tried to slip off of Elijah's lap before Elijah moved her back, keeping her on his lap as he traced the tattoos which were now exposed on her right arm.

"Where did you tell your parents you were tonight?" Elijah asked, changing the tone of their interaction as he understood River was too tired for them to go any further.

"I told my dad I was spending the night at Caroline's with Bonnie and Elena since her and Tyler broke up." River explained as Elijah began lightly kissing down the side of her neck, "Which is actually true. Except for the fact I'm not going to that sleepover since I refuse to go near any woman who I'm not related to now out of fear for their safety."

"Why would you fear for their safety?" Elijah questioned.

"Rebekah." River answered simply, before muffling her yawn against the back of her hand as Elijah hummed in agreement. Elijah then pulled his lips away from her neck, quickly kissing her lips to replace the loss of contact whilst he ran his hand up and down the side of her thighs.

"You need to go to sleep, Elskan." Elijah reminded once he pulled away from her lips.

"Yeah, yeah." River muttered, rubbing the corner of one of her eye.

"Goodnight, my love." Elijah cooed once he and River were laying down and he had switched off the lamp on his beside table.

"Goodnight suits." River mumbled against his chest.

"Wait-." Elijah started as he turned the lamp back on to continue his objection.

"SHHH-" River hushed loudly, covering his mouth with her hand.

-----

Nik let out a soft hum as he kissed over the bare skin just above the fabric of River's bra, her chest heaving under his lips with her deep breaths. Nik had to control the smirk threatening to overtake his lips at how reactive she was for him.

As Nik continued to trace the edge of her bra with his lips, one of his hands slipped under River's back to undo the clasp of River's bra. 

"You know we can't." River reminded, knowing that Nik was all too familiar with their pre-bond-completing boundaries, as she gently grabbed Nik's hand with her own to stop him from trying to go any further.

Nik let out a soft grumble at her words, regret for the last 900 years of daggering his siblings playing through him.

"Do not growl at me." River scolded causing Nik to pout before returning his lips to hers. River quickly relaxed under Nik's body as he used one of his arms to hold her tightly to him whilst he moved his lips against hers.

Nik muffled his moan against River's lips as she tugged on his hair, his freehand moving down her body before slipping in between her thighs. Despite being distracted when Nik initially began to trace her inner thigh, it didn't take long for River to notice as he moved higher and began trailing the join from her thigh to groin.

"Nik." River warned as she pulled away from his lips.

"But-" Nik started before he was cut off.

"We've talked about this." River recalled as she cupped the side of Nik's face.

"But-" Nik began again as he toyed with the seam of her shorts.

"Nope." River deadpanned drawing a childish whine from Nik. "It's not happening now." River continued causing Nik to pout at her. "Nik, no." River repeated before Nik then raised his gaze to meet hers with his best puppy dog eyes. "Cute but I wouldn't fuck a puppy." River said, too nonchalant for Nik to appreciate her answer.

"But if-" Nik started yet again as he began to move his hands around her body, trying to remind her just how good he could make her feel.

"Bad doggie." River scolded, gently swatting his nose to get her message across. Nik stared at her blankly for a moment, feeling rather emasculated and confusingly turned on by her action...

more turned on though.

"What if-" Nik tried again as he kissed down her neck before running his teeth over her sweet spot.

"No means no, you borderline sex offender." River taunted before breaking out of his hold to stand next to his bed. "Now you, Puppy," River began, yet again sexually confusing Nik with her degrading terms, "Are going to take a much needed very very cold shower because if I feel your boner when you come back or at all through the night whilst I sleep in here, I will go and sleep in Kol's room and you'll be left to joylessly jerk off to the idea of Kol and I fucking. We clear?"

"Yes." Nik acknowledged, his mind still trying to process all of the emotions clouding his mind.

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 114 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
4.8K 292 8
"And when a girl is insecure all it takes is one guy to give her the treatment she deserves and she is fallen. Even if that guy is the sworn enemy" ...
214K 6.3K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
46.1K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...