Hades

By aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

79.Cave

5.9K 173 11
By aurelia_Sa

Hope PV.

I was following Hades to the yard Samael and Noah were behind us too , He looked so furious! He must be angry that Jayson ran away.

He suddenly turned around, his eyes were bloody red! I gasped! Is he angry at me ? He stared into my eyes like he could see my soul. I was shaking in fear , what was he trying to do ? Shouldnt he be more worried about Jayson now !

"Where is the coat I told you not to take off!" I gulped uncomfortably, was I always this small (?) I feel so small and helpless in front of him, he could eat me with one bite . What should I say .... Im in a serious trouble this time !

"It was hot ! So I ..." he took off his coat and put it on my shoulder harshly "I decide what you can wear ,NOT THE FUCKING WEATHER!" He shouted the last part so loud that I couldn't feel my ears!

I would fight him back ! But not today, he was looking for a reason to blame me , I better stay quiet. I looked down to avoid his sharp stare. I grabbed my pants in my fist clenching it.

"Samael, take her to your cave , she cant leave ! No one can see or talk to her until I come, got it ?" Hades ordered Samael.

"Master don't you need me to find Jayson? I can help here better!" Samael is the only one who dare to talk to Hades when he is this furious.

"I should know Hope is secure first! I cant do anything if she is around doing everything ,I TOLD HER NOT TO DO!" He emphasized his last sentence then continued "And I only trust you with Hope"

I don't want to go to that famous cave! Im scared! But who dares to disobey Hades now?

"Yes master ! I will make sure she stays safe in my cave" Samael said and grabbed my forearm and leaded me to a black van .

A driver came and we drove off ! I kept my head down , I didn't want to get into trouble , again!

In a speed bump Hades coat fall down of my shoulder, I didn't fix it because I was thinking about that painting... it felt weird!

"Cover up Queen !" Samael snapped

I wore it back on , "why cant you just listen to my master!" Samael said and leaned back.

I would react really bad to him but again not today , nope!
I don't want to get a special massage by Samael .

I could see the entrance of the cave , "Here we are Queen! Lets get in!" My legs felt like jelly, Im scared

He noticed my situation and knelt in front of me "jump up" I giggled by his cuteness. How is he so cute yet so scary! Reminds me of Hades.

"Im fine Samael ,I will come on my own" I walked pass him, I got ready to face anything, how would a cave house look like ?

Dark!
Damp!
Full of rocks!
Cockroaches !!!!!
Omg , Is there any chair for me to sit on (?) or stand to hide from the insects!?

I was standing in front of the scary door, fighting with myself to get in!

I took a deep breath and entered the cave ! The alley was better than the outside, ok I think I can survive a few hours here.

"Follow me queen" said Samael and lead the way for me to the first room , my jaw dropped by the view!

It was the living room ! And wow ! Is it a cave? I wont let anyone call it a cave after this ! Its a luxury house in the mountains!

It must be fun to live here!!!
It even had big windows to the jungle, felt like a picnic spot!

He passed the living room and we arrived to a special pool room ! With fresh air , clean water and a TV! It must be the special room for his special guests!

He put a cushion on the edge of the pool and signaled me to sit , I didn't move , I would get wet!

He noticed and immediately  bent and started to roll my pants up for me "you need to cool down! The cold water can help" he said and helped me sat on the cushion right in front of the TV!

Samael must know alot about women! He is so caring.

The water was too cold! It gave me a chill feeling, the coldness washed all the pressures I was feeling earlier , I closed my eyes so I could enjoy my moment fully "thank you Samael!" I said but...

Instead of hearing his reply the loud sound of  the television made me gasp!

<Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb>

Sherek? I opened my eye to face Samael's giggling "Its my favorite ! " he cheered and went to the little fridge on the side!

"Oh! Of course!"  No wonder, Sherek must be his hero! He is Sherek!

He came back with all kind of snacks and sat near me but with enough distance between us , that his master would agree .

"I watch this whenever I feel down!" He smiled to me and gave me an ice cream.

"Thank you Samael, you're really different than what I used to think about you!" I licked the ice cream and looked at him with amazed !

Never judge a book by its cover Hope! Never again!

"I just want to make you feel better" he pulled his phone out and showed me a text !

<Take care of her and make sure she eats something!>

Her , is me? I checked the sender and it was saved as Boss🙈❤️

He must love Hades so much!

"Boss really loves you! Why do you make him sad?" Samael looked so serious! Like , one wrong word and Ill be over!

" Um! ... Im trying!....But its not that easy! .. he is mad all the time!" I murmured the last part , that was the best answer I could make for him . And of course honest ! I feel unable to communicate with him! Any words, or any move can make him mad .

"Keep trying because you wont have any other way! He is more than just a possessive husband !" Said Samael.

"What does that mean?" I asked, even though I knew it couldn't be anything good!

"Try your best to never know the meaning!" He replied and stared at the television while he was eating his ice cream.

I didn't dare to ask anything anymore ! I just kept watching the movie with him. I think Sherek actually helps to forget everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
333K 14K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
774K 18.2K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
2.1M 63.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...