The Originals: Forgotten

By Lilly-JoElliott

"I'm Aria Mikaelson, pleasure to meet me I know." She smirked. "Cocky much?" He laughed, eyes shining with am... More

Arrival of the Original
The Curse is broken
Dead but by magic she comes back as a unicorn!
What a depressing sacrifice
The be or not to be different I choose...
This sexy Original has Changed
Why must you talk to me?
Torture, how fun.
Bickering about me? You shouldn't have.
Humananity switch, bitch.
Weirdness comes in twos.
Dream schemes
Break out
The Plan
Story telling and Papa Original
The day of tears, memories and taco's.
Betrayal and Homecoming deaths.
Its about time Elena dies, isn't it?
One on one time
Bitches be hatin' cause I am.
Coffins above all plus a mother...
I'm skilled in the art of dyeing
An Originals path of death
We're all linked somehow
Whats the best way to serve a slaughter eh?
I must say, heroic actions aren't my forte
Mortality issues, apparently.
I'd rather kill him mate.
Sired Sired you are Sired.
There is no sanity.
Twisted.
Fortune.
Burn. Baby... Burn.
Eenie Meenie Miney Hoe

Allies. Enemies. Cheese balls...

34.6K 878 400
By Lilly-JoElliott

(Updated 15/04/14)

~

Arianna's POV

We had arrived at the Grill, as everyone called it, about half an hour ago. Some human called Matt had taken our orders but bloody hell, he has like the bluest eyes ever! Well beside mine of course... We haden't talked about Lexi much, that is until Stefan brought her up.

"So you turned Lexi?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, I brought her up from when she was little, eventually, I turned her. We never lost contact, even when she went off on her own." I smiled, remembering how she insisted I turn her. "We're family," I finished. I already have my family, though, most of them are sleeping in coffins with daggers in their hearts... "Lexi mentioned you Stefan, she saw how bad you were and she wanted to help you." I added glancing at him, he smiled along with Elena, Damon of course, smirked.

Unfortunalty Rose didn't come, lack of a daylight ring.

"So why are you here now then?" Asked Elena, taking a sip of her drink.

"Like I said, we kept in touch. So when she hadn't contacted me in a while, thought I'd come down to see what was happening," I shrugged.

Now that I think about it, I wonder where she is. She better still be in town! I did not get lost on the way down here only to find out she left again.

I noticed Damon had gone pale and Elena was all of a sudden avoiding my gaze, looking toward Damon. "Hey Stefan?" I asked.

"Mm," he murmured distractedly, staring at Damon as well.

"Where is Lexi?" I asked, I knew there was something wrong almost instantly by their facial expressions. "Because she didn't come back after she came here for your birthday, I let her have a couple months, in case she wanted some time with you or something, but I can't help but notice Lexi's lover is avoiding me as well as the fact that Bree has disappeared off the face of the damn earth. Why are you giving me a sympathetic look." I frowned, annoyed. What are they hiding from m-

"Lexi's dead," Elena whispered, I froze.

Lexi's dead, the words echoed in my head.

"Lexi," I whispered, barely audible to even that of Vampire hearing. I stood up abruptly, the chair toppling over, "I have to go." I said, I had to leave. Now.

"What why?" Stefan asked quickly.

"Because Stefan," I retorted humorously, "I'm about to snap, and when I do, my temper..." I took a deep breath, "lets just say this whole town will go down in flames, starting here. So for your own sake do not stop me," I growled and left the stupid building, heading deep into the forest.

I need to let off some steam and fast. My brother always said I had a bad temper, I suppose he's right... after all, I did wipe out an entire village because he killed my friend once.

~

Stefan's POV

I put the fallen chair back in it's place and sat back down, ignoring several looks from people around us.

"Well, didn't see that coming from a sixteen year old," Damon muttered, eyebrows raised.

"You know when she finds out you were the one that outed Lexi to the Counsil and personally staked her for your own gain you better be long gone because that there was a girl without someone they've had for more years then the three of us joined." Elena bit out angrily, glaring at him.

"I didn't know she had a personal relationship with the person who turned her," he retorted, shrugging.

"Lexi once told me about her. God she adored her but I never got to meet her," I murmured distractedly.

Elena wrapped her hand in mine, knowing Lexi was still a soft spot to me.

"Well what are we going to do then? she's a threat-" Damon started but Elena cut him off.

"To you Damon, you brought this on yourself, deal with this yourself, I will not help you." I nodded in agreement.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "ok so whats your plan then, mine was to kill her."

"Come on lets go back home," I said while putting money on the table for my uneaten food. "We'll talk to her and explain what happened to Lexi, and who did it." I said looking at Damon, "then we'll go on from there."

"Yeah, she was stronger then Rose, a lot stronger. It'll be our gain to have her as an ally, not an enemy." Elena said to us, giving a pointed look at Damon.

~

Arianna's POV

For the second time that day I found myself sitting on the couch with an empty glass, this time, I didn't fall asleep. I just looked into the burning flames of the dying fire opposite me, I always did love watching fires, especially at night time, when the coals and the flames glowed brightest.

My mind wondered, I had calmed down now, after smashing a few tree's my anger had dimmed. I was the type of person who never enjoyed the thought of crying, instead of letting myself give in to my sadness, I just built a wall in my head to keep all the memories of her out. The thought was too painful, Lexi was like a daughter to me, I may look sixteen or seventeen, but I was roughly five hundred years old when I first layed eyes on her.

Who would want to kill Lexi anyway? What possible reason is there? I'm glad Rose somewhat understood what I was going through and left me alone, she explained her similar situation with Trevor, I also found out that she had knew Lexi as well. Eventually, I heard a car coming down the driveway.

"The three musketeers standing in the doorway," I said sarcastically as they stood there at the entrance of the living room for a moment. Stefan and Elena came sat opposite me, on the other couch while Damon stood by the desk, pouring himself a drink.

"I know your hurting, I did too when she died," Stefan said softly.

I looked at them and tilted my head, "I am hurting, Stefan. I raised her, for the past five hundred years of my life, Lexi has, in some way, been apart of it but some asshat took that away from me. So I prefer the method of blocking the pain out, then having the fairly big urge to stab everyone with a pitchfork." I growled.

"I have to tell you something," Damon said, looking at me for the first time, "it involves Lexi's death."

"Spit it out then." I smirked, wondering what he could possibly say to enlighten me on her death.

"Aria, I killed Lexi on Stefan's birthday to get a council of Vampire hunters off our backs. The Council had to believe there was no more threats in town. I'm... Sorry that Lexi was the Vampire I had to kill in order to do so..." Damon explained.

"At least you apologised. Your lucky Damon, that only you were involved. I'm blaming this, Council for Lexi's death. Your a single Vampire, not even worth an inch of Lexi's existence, but a whole group of people being the centre behind her downfall? It's more poetic for them to be blamed, if I do say so myself."

All three let out a sigh of relief.

I smirked. "So I heard or more rather noticed really, that you have a Vampire problem. What with trying to kill me and all. I can help you sort it out, just fill me in on the gaps."

Rose walked in now. The four of them shared a glance between each other before looking back at me, "can we trust you?" Elena asked.

"Yes," I scoffed, shaking my head, "if anyone, it should be me asking you that question," I answered, glancing at Damon quickly.

After a moment, Stefan explained every drama they had been thrown at, considering it took hours to explain everything, I'd say it was literally everything. Toward the end, Damon had messaged what he called the gang to come and meet me.

Oh how fun.

~

~ *Meanwhile* ~

Third Person's POV

Elijah gasped violently, the grey veins disappearing from his skin. He looked down and with a sigh, pulled the wooden pole from his chest. He knew the human Doppelganger and her friends were long gone, including Rose as well.

He shook his head, they ignored his warning about the fact they couldn't beat him. He straightened his suit jacket and walked out the door. Elijah decided he would make them regret what they had done and planned to kill everyone of them.

Grabbing his phone from his pocket, Elijah made a phone call. He was coming to Mystic Falls, and if it went to plan, it wasn't going to end nicely for them.

~

Arianna's POV

"Wait, so Katerina killed you Caroline, Tyler, whoever he is, is a Lockwood Werewolf, Bonnie's a Witch, Elena's the Doppelganger, the Salvatore's are Vampires, so is Rose, Matt's a human and doesn't know the secret yet and Jeremy dated not one but two Vampires, who both died... Quite the place here in Mystic Falls. Just full of Supernatural beings," I mused, shaking my head.

"So Aria, what are you?" Bonnie asked. She hadn't touched me yet so she didn't know exactly. Not that I'd let her know what I really was.

"I'm a Vampire." I answered, not mentioning the fact I was two other species as well, though, my Werewolf side lays dormant... Just another thing, mother did for me.

Realising the last part of Stefan's story, I appeared in front of him, and grabbed his shoulders, I ignored everyone else's sudden alert from my movement. "You didn't tell me everything" I growled, glaring at him.

"What?" he asked, surprised.

"Stop it" I spat, "stop it, stop it, stop it, we agreed I was your ally and yet you keep the last part from me, how on earth can I help when I don't know who we're up against." I let go, and stood up straight, resisting the urge to kill everyone.

"What at you talking about?" Stefan frowned.

"Rose told me briefly about Elena getting kidnapped by her. Who was it that wanted her?" I asked, annoyed.

"What-" I cut him off again.

"Stop answering my question with a question Stefan," I growled, "tell me who it was!"

"Elijah," Elena rose her voice. My expression became blank.

(New World 10th Century)

Third Person's POV

Elijah turned around to see Arianna running up to him, "Elijah will you sword fight with me?" she asked innocently, smiling hopefully up at him.

He smiled at her shaking his head, "I'm sorry little sister but mother would kill me if she found out I let you wield a blade."

"Well that is most unfortunate for me because I have already stolen Niklaus' sword," she grinned triumphantly as she pulled a sword out from behind her back.

Elijah laughed at her, she was very persistent, trying to convince him and his brothers to teach her how to sword fight.

"So that is where my sword went," Elijah turned around to see Niklaus walking up to them. "I'm sorry little sister but that is not for you," he said to her as he grasped the sword from her hand.

"it's not fair, you always have fun and I don't," Arianna pouted.

Niklaus laughed before answering her, "we are still not letting you wield a blade, mother would surely have our head's for it."

"You wait Nik and Lijah, by the time I'm finished with my plan all the woman will be having the fun with swords and the boys will be bored," she retorted stubbornly .

"You've been spending way to much time around Kol," Elijah said, amused.

"Have not! I just happen to be very intelligent, if you will not play, I'm off to find my twin," with a glare at her older brothers she skipped away.

"She's very stubborn, a trait from you no doubt." Elijah commented as he watched her, Niklaus agreed, "and Kol's cheekiness, Rebekah's temper, your intelligence - should I continue?" Niklaus mused, Elijah smiled.

"It seem's like she got traits from all of us, but she is Henrik's twin after all, I wonder what he got." He answered, Niklaus smirked.

Arianna rolled her eyes as she heard her brothers speak of her before she disappeared behind the trees.

"Arianna? Are you ok, you just stopped talking after Elena mentioned Elijah," Caroline asked as I composed myself.

"Sorry, uh, I was just thinking is all." I answered.

Rose looked at me before continuing where Elena had left off, "Are you familiar with the term Original Vampire? The first famil-" I cut her off.

"Yeah, yeah, I know who they are." I said, waving my hand in a go on gesture.

"As I was saying, thats why Trevor and I kidnapped Elena to get them off our backs and repay an old dept, Elijah came to pick her up but then the Salvatore's came and staked him, killing him."

"Who staked him?" I demanded.

"Damon did."

I moved so fast I hardly registered it, one minute I was listening to Rose the next I had Damon against the wall by the throat. My stupid temper always getting the best of me.

"What type of stake?" I asked.

"What?"

"What type of stake" I hissed, my fangs bearing.

"I-I-don't-"

"What type of stake!" I yelled.

"Normal wood," you could see it in him eyes. I sighed in relief, my face going back to normal. I let go of him but I still had my back to the others so they hadn't seen me do it yet, which is probably why I felt a prick at the back of my mind. Witch.

I appeared in front of Bonnie, "was that you?" My eye was now twitching, something it does when I'm angry sometimes, "you tried to give me a migraine. Why?"

"You were trying to hurt him."

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "No Bonnie Bennett, if I had tried I would of succeeded no matter what you tried to do," I shrugged.

She sat back down "why didn't it effect you, it works on the others," she asked obviously thinking her powers aren't working.

"I'm old," I sighed, not really caring about the subject.

"I'm old yet I'm still effected," Rose commented looking at me.

"No Rose, you are young compared to me," I muttered. With my voice raised I said, "Elijah is not dead. Damon did not kill him he only pissed him off." Before anyone could reply, a familiar voice answered.

"That you did."

Elijah.

~

5 Comments

15 Votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.7K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
478K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
638K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...