BABY PARK ||Vminkook

By candymicheal

Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company own... More

intro
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter-twenty one
chapter-twenty two
chapter-twenty three
chapter-twenty four
chapter-twenty five
chapter-twenty six
Chapter-twenty seven
chapter-twenty eight
chapter-twenty nine
Chapter-thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty Nine
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Epilogue

Chapter-forty

3.1K 206 19
By candymicheal

Jimin arrive at the school and jumi waste no time in jumping into his arm  making his anger flew away instantly.

he can't really get angry at his daughter for too long.

Jungkook was keen on coming but Jimin reassured him that everything will go smoothly.

he's scared someone may see them or get their picture taken.

Jimin slowly wipe his daughter tears away and flash her a precious smile pushing a hair out of her face.

"Why did you hit your friend"he ask carefully making the girl sniff gulping down her tears.

"Jaejae says i can't have sister because you are a man"

She says with a pout and Jimin let out a sigh.

"I want a sister now?"she demand bursting into a bitter sob and Jimin want to scream in frustration so bad.

He manages to smile."don't worry,i will give you a sister soon."

he assured and that what it takes for jumi cries to subdue as she stopped crying immediately.

"Promise?"she said pointing out her pinky finger and Jimin hesitate for a moment before interlocking it with his own making jumi cheered and jump on him.

Jimin smile ruffling the giggling girl's hair.

"Park jimin?"a voice called catching jimin's attention as he look back and his pupils dilate turning into a deadly and dangerous glare.

"Wow,i can't believe i run into you here"sungwoon says,a spark of happiness cross his features and Jimin snort.

"Hello pumpkin,we meet again"he add and reach to ruffles the female hair but Jimin beat him to it and hide his daughter behind him making the elder sigh.

"Jumi can you go and play with your friends"jimin said through gritted teeth and jumi nod before rushing away from the scene.

"She's really beautiful,just like you"

He says quietly,a guilt weigh on his chest as he watch the girl's figure disappearing from his view.

Jimin draws in a long deep breath trying to calm himself from punching the male.

"Why are you here?,are you into stalking now?"jimin snarl making sungwoon shakes his head with wide eyes.

"What!!,no!!,it clearly a coincidence i was here because my son got beat up by some kid"he interject quickly and Jimin sneered when he realize his daughter beat his son up and for some reason,he was glad his daughter did.

"jiminie,I'm really sorry for what i did back then.....i was just scared"

"Scared?"jimin spit out in disbelief.

"You fucking abandon me!!,when all i have is you!!,i give you my heart but you trampled it in return!!,you send me away when i have no one but you"

Jimin shout,a vein popping out of his neck,his eyes glossy but he wouldn't cry especially because of this jerk.

"I know!!,i know i messed up pretty bad,i know nothing i could say could justify what i did to you but please forgive me,I'm sorry"sungwoon says desperately,his shoulder slump a tears sliding down from his face.

Jimin snort at the action,comparing to all the pain he have received from the male,this is nothing.

"I can never forgive you hyung even if i wanted to everytime i look at jumi,i couldn't because it bring all the things you have done and say"

Jimin confess fighting the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes while sungwoon hung his head low feeling defeated.

"I hope i never see you again"he croak and walk past the male to the entrance.

Sungwoon sigh,drifting to a memories that corrupt his mind with guilt.

"H... hyung I...i'm pregnant"jimin choke out,a tears filling his plump cheeks,he look so terrified and scared.

Despite remebering jimin frickin out about it,all he could say was.

"Just abort it"

He let out a heavy breath,another tears trickled down his cheeks at the memories,he really wish he could go back in time and mend everything that has now broken.

Jimin stare out of the car,placing his sleeping daughter in his laps,his mind taking in all the horrible things that have happened to him over the years.

He was betrayed by the father of his child,reject by his family and all the bully,the gossip and many disgusted stare he got just from carrying jumi.

He couldn't even go out of his house because of shame and he had to drop out of school because he couldn't let them look at him differently.

His life was a mess.

Thanks to his grandmother who helps for a brief time before she pass away when jumi was a year old.

He work his butt off trying to fend for him and his little daughter and thanks to his cousin jisoo who helps him taking care of jumi while he went out to work.

Relieving the memories seems like a hard task as he felt his heart tighten around his chest.

He doesn't even know when the car stop in front of their house,bringing him out of his trance.

He stepped out of the car with his sleeping daughter and walks into the house.

He enter his room and saw Taehyung was already back from the company.

The two greeted him and he just force them a smile in return before helping his daughter to the room.

He couldn't take it anymore when he came back to them and they were being too affectionate to him.

He lost it and finally burst into a sob, jungkook and Taehyung panicked but they waste no time in pulling him into their chest hushing and rubbing a soothing circles on his back with no words shared.

They just took it upon themselves to calm him without asking anything.

Jimin pulls away and stare at the two who were looking at him with so much worry.

He let out a smile wondering if he ever deserve them,this happiness,it all felt like a dream.

"I'm okay,you don't have to look at me like that"he says through his sniff and Taehyung slowly wipe the tears out of his face.

"Are you sure?"jungkook ask carefully making him nod.

"Yeah Kookie,i just......" He hesitate a little looking back to his laps."I met jumi father today"

He confess and the two exchange a surprise look.

"I thought he's died?"jungkook ask with a raised brow and Jimin let out a sigh.

"Yeah...no,I mean we....i was..."

"It's okay jiminie,you don't have to tell us if you don't want to talk about it"

Taehyung chipped in giving him a light squeeze on the hands and Jimin gives him a grateful smile before shaking his head in disagreement.

"No tae,I think if we want to have a stable relationship,we should let go of our past beside I'm perfectly okay to share it with you"

He expressed giving the two a fond smile making the two melt before nodding their head.

"Okay but don't hesitate to stop if you feel uncomfortable"jungkook press in and Jimin smile nodding at them.

He hesitate a little,drawing in a deep breath before speaking.

"I met him during my junior year in highschool,he was my math tutor and he's five years older than me,after spending time together we become a good friend but that was just it for him,i have a crush on him but he have a girlfriend who was also like a sister to me"

"It really frustrating to see them being lovey dovey but i held it in,one day we went to a club which is his idea of course,I was forced to drink and we....."

He gulps thickly and Taehyung places a kiss on his cheeks while jungkook gives his hands a light squeeze on the hands and Jimin welled at the affectionate gesture.

He smiled at them before continuing.

"He took my first time and i don't even have a memories of it,we talk about it the next day and he apologize,i forgive him and we were back to being friends but it's not nothing with me,it hurt to see my crush and my first time being with someone that's not me"

"A month later i realize i was pregnant but when i told him about it he told me to abort it but i couldn't and i took it upon myself to raise her and i certainly think it's the best decision i ever made because if i did abort jumi,i will never have met you two talk less of having you as my boyfriends"

Jimin says softly placing a kiss on his two boyfriend's lips.

"Jiminie,we also can never met you and jumi too"

"Yeah,i think you are really amazing too for raising jumi to be a perfect and wonderful girl"Taehyung added in and place a kiss on the elder's lip and also to jungkook's.

The trio gaze into each other,a spark of happiness passes among them drowning them in the feelings of bliss letting the silence engulfed them with the emotion they all felt.

"S...so now,let's do it"jimin stutter out,his face flush pink.

Pushing aside his fear,because this time he knows they were not a wrong choice and he know they will love and cherish him forever just like he wants with them.

"let me carry your child's"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
40.4K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
54.4K 3.2K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
131K 4.3K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...