A New Family- stray kids

Galing kay hanniejisungg5

Han jisung was a boy who had many struggles. His family never wanted a boy they always hoped for a girl and w... Higit pa

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A new book
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

1K 44 5
Galing kay hanniejisungg5

"What" seungmins rough voice could be heard from behind the door. He sounded like he was crying.

"I-its me" jisung softly said.

He could hear seungmin groan and soon the sound of footsteps coming toward the door could be heard. "What do you want you already have everyone wrapped around your little finger. Cant you just leave me alone"

"I-i wanted to t-talk to y-you... please" jisung looked at seungmin with pleading eyes.

Seungmin was conflicted. He knew he should try and give jisung a chance but he also didn't want to listen to him. "Fine you can come in but don't touch anything and you are only allowed in here for 5 minutes" Seungmin rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider so that jisung could step inside. Jisung softly smiled and walked in looking around the room whilst seungmin closed the door.

Looking at the room jisung noticed that the room was a complete mess, it looked like a tornado hit it. There were clothes scattered on the floor, pillows and blankets carelessly laying on the ground. Jisung had assumed that everyone had ended up sleeping in Seungmin's room the night before.

"Hurry up your 5 minutes has already started" Seungmin said sitting on a chair that was sat near the bed.

Jisung sat on the bed awkwardly before saying "w-why do you h-hate me so m-much"

Seungmin was shocked by the question. He didn't think that the first thing jisung would say to him was that. "I-" Seungmin wasn't sure how to respond as he wasn't too sure why himself.

"D-did i do something to y-you. I-if i did pl-please tell m-me so i-i can ch-change and-"

"No i-its not you. In all honesty you just- ugh you just remind me of myself" seungmin looked down whilst jisung looked at him questioningly.

"Wh-what do you m-mean"

"You- you are so broken. J-just like i was" seungmin had tears filling his eyes.

"I-if i may a-ask...wh-what happened to y-you" He truly wanted to get to know the younger. He wasn't mad, or upset really, he just wanted to understand why the younger was the way he was.

"I-its a pretty long story" Seungmin chuckled sadly.

"I-i have time, d-didnt really w-want to go to the m-mall anyway" jisung smiled.

"Too many people" seungmin questioned

"Y-yeah"

"Yeah"

"W-would you b-be more comfortable s-sitting on y-your bed" Seungmin silently nodded his head slowly moving toward the bed sitting next to jisung.

"Y-you have to promise me you wont make fun of me or anything" seungmin holds out his pinky. Jisung looks at his pinky with a raised eyebrow not knowing what to do. "Oh uh this is a pinky promise, it sort of locks in our promise, which means you arent allowed to break it"

"Oh ok well i promise" jisung holds out his pinky and seungmin interlocks it smiling softly.

"Alright well i guess i will start my story"

*5 years ago*

Seungmin was in his parents car with his older sister sitting next to him. They both exchanged looks knowing something bad was going to happen. their parents never took them anywhere, and if they did it would usually end up with someone getting hurt.

"Wh-where are we going" seungmins sister, Yuna, hesitantly asked.

"Shut up" seunmins father said, his mother on her phone giving directions to her husband.

"Go left its the 2nd house" she said pointing in the direction.

Seungmin and yuna look at each other, seungmin began to feel tears well up in his eyes.

Yuna looks at his younger brother wanting to hold him and calm him down but knowing that if she tried she would most likely get slapped by her mum. So instead she gave a small comforting smile trying to tell her brother everything will be okay.

When seungmins father parked his car the two in the back looked outside toward the house. It was very old and looked to be standing on its last legs.

What are we doing here

"Get out" seungmins mother said as she got out of the car going to the boot of the car grabbing out two small bags that contained almost all of the siblings belongings.

The torn family walked toward the doors of the house seungmin and yuna holding hands as they walked side-by-side.

Their father knocked on the door tapping his foot on the creaking floorboards impatiently. Not a minute later the door opened revealing an old looking man, probably in his 50s- 60s. The man looked the two kids up and down scanning every inch of their bodies.

"They look good" the strange man said smirking.

"Gove us our money" Seungmins father said.

"Okay just to be clear you will probably never see your kids again and you wont get them back unless you pay a hefty amount"

"Yeah we know hurry up $600 pay it now or we will find someone else" his mother said.

Yuna and seungmin looked to each other yuna squeezing her brothers hand tightly.

"Okay fine let me count it real quick... how old are they again and are they virgins" the man said counting out money.

"The girl is 14 and the boy is 12 and yes they are both virgins" his mother stated in a bored tone.

"Perfect here is your $600 now come with me kiddos" the man said handing the money to the two adults standing in front of him. Seungmin and yunas parents took the money and counted out the notes to see if the right amount was there then shoved their children into the house.

"W-wait m-mum-m-" a slap cut off seungmins plea.

"You are going to do as i say and do it right do you understand" the man said after slapping seungmin harshly across the face.

"Y-yes" seungmin held his cheek as he sobbed silently, yuna rubbing his back whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"Wh-where are we going sir" yuna asked as she was crouched down next to her brother.

"Your going to meet some really nice people" the man smirked walking down some dodgy stairs signalling for the two to follow.

Yuna knew what that meant. She may have been young but she wasn't stupid- she knew that her and her brother were most likely going to get separated. But she chose not to say anything because of two main reasons.

One, so that they don't get into trouble and two so that Seungmin doesn't get more scared than he already was.

The three walked down the stairs hearing distant chatter. At the bottom of the stairs there was a fairly long hallway which they slowly walked until they reached the end where there was a singular red door. The man infront of seungmin opened the door revealing around 30 men over the age of 40 all sitting around in groups drinking beers.

The second yuna and seungmin walked in all eyes were on them copying the man, that brought them down to the room, when they had first met. Seungmin felt extremely uncomfortable and tried to cover up the exposed parts of his body, which were his arms mainly, but it didn't provide him with much comfort. The man brought yuna and seungmin up onto a stage where the man placed yuna in the centre and Seungmin slightly behind.

"Hello gentlemen, today im here with two new toys. The boy is 12 and a virgin and the girl is 14 also a virgin. We will start with the girl, bidding starts at 1 million" seungmins eyes widened at what the man said.

Bidding.

There were multiple numbers being thrown out but it was all a blur to seungmin. He looked to the side to see that his sister had tears falling from her eyes. He wanted to go up and wipe them for her but was frozen in fear.

"Sold for 5.4 million, you can come collect her once the bidding is over" the man moved yuna to the side and brought seungmin up to the centre of the stage. "Now moving onto the boy, as he is younger im starting the bidding at 1.5 million"

The same thing occurred where seungmin was lost in a trance not understanding the situation he was in. Not long ago he was in his room drawing his favourite animal and now he was being sold off to someone.

"Sold for 7 million, the bidding is over to the two who won please meet me in the back where i will trade over these two beauty's" there were some cheers heard when seungmin and yuna were taken off and behind a curtain. "You two have 5 minutes to say goodbye to each other before i come back" the man said then left, leaving yuna and seungmin by themselves standing in an awkward silence.

"Seungmin sweets look at me" yuna softly said lifting seungmins chin so that they could look at each other. The two of them had tears falling from their eyes knowing what is about to happen when the man comes back into the room. "we aren't going to see each other for quite a while but you make sure you stay strong understand"

Seungmin sobs and hugs his sister tightly letting his tears fall onto her shirt. "I-i dont want to l-leave you. P-please"

"I know b-baby but w-we will find each other in the f-future understand" she pulls away and kisses seungmins head softly. She moved her hands up to the back of her neck where she unclipped her necklace that had a small flower on it "this is for you" she said as she clipped the necklace onto seungmin.

Seungmin looked at the necklace that was resting on his neck "w-wait n-no its y-yours"

Yuna smiled softly at her brother "im giving it to you for now, but you have to give it back to me when we meet again okay" she pulled seungmin in for another hug.

The two siblings kept crying in each others embrace when they heard the door open revealing the man that left them in there.

"Alright thats enough of your little farewells, you two follow me" seungmin and yuna hesitantly followed the unknown man into a room where two other men stood in suits. One of them pulls yuna away from seungmin and starts dragging her out of the room.

The sudden realisation that Seungmin may never see his sister dawned on him and he tried racing after his sister but was pulled back by another man.
Seungmin began thrashing around screaming and crying but his attempts were futile as when he was  hit in back of the head he was knocked out cold, carried to an unknown place.

*present*

"Th-that was the l-last time i saw her. The m-man took me away to a p-place where there were many other kids my age who got sold and... i-it was hell, but eventually i was able to run away a-and thats wh-where chan f-found me" seungmin sobbed out into jisungs chest.

Half way through seungmins explanation jisung had brought seungmin into a hug where he allowed seungmin to cry into his chest.

"I-its ok-kay" jisung himself was trying hard not to cry. He couldn't imagine loosing someone especially a sibling. He also wasnt sure if he was comforting seungmin in the right way he sort of took inspiration from felix and bangchan but it seemed to be working as seungmin had eventually calmed down.

"I-i still have her n-necklace, i-i hope i can give it back to her" seungmin played with flower on the necklace placing a soft smile on his face as he looked down at the beautiful jewel.

"H-have you thought a-about looking f-for her" jisung questioned.

"I-ive tried but gave up quickly as i-it was too difficult" Seungmin shrugged wiping away his tears as he moved slightly away from jisung.

"A-are you okay" jisung asked, he knew seungmin wasn't okay but he wanted the younger to know that he was there for him even if he hated him.

"Y-yeah i am... thankyou, you know y-you're not too bad" seungmin chuckled slightly glancing up at jisung.

Jisung smiled softly "thanks y-you aren't so b-bad yourself".

Seungmin sent a playful glare but stopped when there was a soft knock on the door."come in"

The door opened revealing jeongin "uh sorry to interrupt you guys but do you two want to go shopping with us, felix is just itching to go" jeongin awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Seungmin looked toward jisung and saw he was hesitant on going "hey its okay i will stay with you" he said quietly.

"P-promise" jisung held out his pinkie.

Seungmin smiled at the gesture "yeah promise" Seungmin interlocked their pinkies before looking at jeongin "yeah we'll go just give us a sec and we'll be down there"

"Okay" jeongin sung as he shut the door and ran downstairs.

"We should probably wash our faces we both look... terrible" seungmin chuckled getting up off the bed holding a hand out for jisung.

Jisung gladly took it and the two walked out of the room heading toward the bathroom where they washed their faces and did anything else they needed to do before heading downstairs where they met up with everyone.

"Finally lets go" felix shouts.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 130 24
-Discontinued! (Main story is already had finished.) -Jisung was a pure soul, for the eyes only. He had found himself in a situation where he couldn'...
8K 826 41
After years of chasing, does he FINALLY give up? Being rejected hurts, but I guess some people are immune to the pain. A hopeless, relentless Jisung...
133K 10.2K 77
Being a father at such a young age was never something he had hoped for, nor something he feels able to do. It's complicated, and suddenly, his entir...
172K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...