๐–๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“...

By guqify

โ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon โž ____________________________________ โžค ๐†๐„๐๏ฟฝ... More

แƒฆ 00 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 01 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 02 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 03 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 04 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 05 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 06 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 07 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 08 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 09 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 10 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 11 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 12 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 13 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 14 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 15 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 16 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 17 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 18 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 19 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 20 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 21 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 22 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 24 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 25 แƒฆ

แƒฆ 23 แƒฆ

180 7 0
By guqify

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Jungkook's POV

Present time

The room was a deafening silence. I went through the papers again, sighing deeply, and I put them in the file. I made up my mind. I realized what I wanted from my life. And happiness was the priority.

I'd spent two years in grief. I went through many steps; from blaming myself for not being enough for Aera, getting upset, fearing she'd leave, and finally accepting the fact she doesn't love me anymore. That was the end of our relationship. Nothing could get better anymore. The damage happened, and it was huge to get over with.

An aggressive breath p[assed through my nostrils when I remembered the night again. How did Aera cheat on me? With her costar who is now her boyfriend.

That night I was too fragile to confront her about it. My heart was broken into many pieces, and I didn't get the opportunity to confront her about the affair.

Aera drew more distance from me, and I stopped questioning her about anything. A week later in the night, I tried to confront her about it, and she admitted to be make the mistake. She pleaded to me, for my forgiveness, and filled me with empty promises again.

Aera said she'll change. She will not contact Yoongi ever again. That was a one-time mistake that will never happen again. All empty promises.

I clenched the glass too tightly I feared it'd break in my palm. I stared out the window; the night sky looked pretty, and the moon shone brighter than any other night. Jasmine's favorite type of sky.

That girl was addicted to the sky that she took a picture of the sky whenever that pleased her. Just a mere thought of the girl filled my chest with warmth. My lips curled up as I thought about her. Jasmine...

I didn't know if I could do it without her. After the scene with Aera, I was broken and lost my way. Until she came. Jasmine was my secretary only... Yet she always took care of me, taking a note if I ate, and asking me all the time if something bothered me. She was so gentle with me since day one. And gradually I was pulled into her.

She provided me with the love, the warmth I missed for two years. Spending time with Jasmine made me realize that how many things I had missed in my previous relationship. Aera never did such things for me. She cared about my money from the start. And I was a fool to understand that.

I heard footsteps coming near me. I embraced the courage and whatever thing was coming on my way and turned around.

Aera stood at the door of my office. Her hands were crossed over her chest, her face was void of any emotions.

"You called me?" She said irritation could be felt in her tone.

I nodded. "Please, take a seat."

Aera gasped. "You have the entire house to talk about, and you choose your depressing and suffocating office? You are tasteless." She scoffed.

I smiled. "Well... A few years ago, the office desk used to be your favorite place to get railed by me. You liked to mess with my table and the files. Remember?" I arched my brow at her.

Her expression changed slightly. For a brief second, a shadow crossed her face but she returned to her hard demeanor again.

"Why did you call me here?" Aera shouted. Her patience ran thick as she glared at me.

"I need something to tell you, Aera," I leaned on the desk, facing her. "Before that, I need to ask you something."

"I am in no mood for your stupid games--"

"Did you ever love me, Aera?" I cut her off. She stopped, looking at me with wide eyes. As if I asked her if she committed a crime.

Aera didn't answer. "What are you talking about?" She growled. "I love you...What is the fucking--" Yet again, I interrupted her speaking. I laughed. Throwing my head back, I laughed too hard that tears started to come out of my eyes.

I stood straight, calming down from the hardcode laugh I never had before. I wiped the tear from my eyes and looked at Aera. "What did you say?" I took a step forward. "You love me..." Another step forward, and I was now standing in front of her. "When that happened, Aera? Exactly the time when you loved me and didn't fake it?"

"I loved you..." She sounded weak and slow. I narrowed my eyes at her, and she looked away. "I loved you, Jungkook."

"When did you fall out of love?" I asked her.

Aera looked up. Her eyes were turning red. "I didn't--"

I cupped her left cheek. "You did." I stroked her cheek with my thumb. "You fell out of love...And that a long ago." A lone tear rolled down her cheek and quickly wiped that away. "Whan?" I breathed.

Aera sighed. "You are right." I closed my eyes shut. Although I knew it all along, hearing the words coming from her hurt. "I fell out of love right after our wedding."

I shot my eyes open. She looked into my eyes, her eyes were also moist. "Yes, Jungkook. I fell out of love after a couple of months of our marriage. But I tried, to change myself and love you again. I failed."

"Why didn't you leave me then?"

"Because...I was addicted to the lifestyle you gave me, Jeon. You pampered me like a queen I never became for you. You always treated me like a princess, buy me expensive dresses, always took me out to fancy restaurants and the oh-so-beautiful life I had with you. I faked my love, you believed me. I was going away from you and you didn't doubt me.

"I felt bad for taking your advantage. I told myself many times to leave you so you wouldn't be in the pain you are now. I met Yoongi way before the audition and the movie I was signed for. He dated me, most importantly, gave me the pleasure I lacked at that time. I fell in love with him and that obsession with him changed me. I stayed with you for your money, and stopped caring for you absolutely."

I retracted my hand. I knew it. I knew that Aera loved Yoongi. It was not only sex, but she loved him. But loved him when she was with me, and everything was fine between us. Her confession of staying with me only for my money...Everything hurt like hell.

My breaths became sharp and shaky. "Why?"| I mumbled. "Why did you do this to me? Was I not enough for you?"

Aera shook her head. "No..." She whimpered. Aera pulled me by my make and cupped my face. "You were always the best for me. It was me, Jungkook. I didn't take your love in the right way. I took you for granted. And I regret it. Trust me."

I pulled her closer and smashed my lips on her. I moved my lips roughly on her. Her pace was rather slow and soft. That hurt me even more. I tilted her face and deepened the kiss. Her tears didn't stop flowing. Neither did mine. The dampness on our faces only burnt our hearts more.

I pushed her forward until her back touched the cold wall. She circled her arms around my neck and reciprocated the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, with the same pace and rhythm. She tried to push me, grasping for air. But I didn't stop. I pushed my tongue further into her mouth and lapped it with her tongue.

This was the last time I kissed her. The last time I devoured her completely. I hate the fact that she kissed me the same way she kissed me 16 years ago. That night in the park, she kissed me as if she was so much in love with me, and there was no one else for her.

She kissed me now as if I am the only person who could love her and she didn't want to separate from me.

Deep down I knew, money wasn't the only reason she stayed.

I pulled back from her. A string of saliva connected our mouths. Heavy breaths. Sweats in the forehead. Damped cheeks. Swollen eyes. That was us. That's what we became.

"Aera," I called her. She refused to look at me. So, I held her chin and lifted her head. "I am sorry, Aera. I can't do this anymore."

She cried. I sighed and pulled back completely. I stood before the desk, holding the edge of the table, I breathed in the tears that were threatening to fall. Harder than Aera.

"Come here." I stretched my hand out.

Aera shook from sobbing hard. She wiped her face and took my hand. Fresh tears rolled down her eyes. I pulled the file from the other side of the desk and handed it to her.

She looked at the file and shook her head. "You can't do this." She mumbled.

"It's good for both of us," I told her. She still couldn't accept it. 

"Aera..." I put my hands on her shoulders. "You fell out of love a long ago. I tried to accept it. I stayed with you and looked over everything you did to me. You lied. You cheated. You beat me. You textured me and I still stayed with you. Not anymore. 

"I also deserve to be happy. Don't I? And I have found my happiness. Yes, Aera. I love someone else now. I tried, not to fall for anyone but I couldn't resist her. But know that, I loved you all along. When you cheated on me. When you tortured me. Not anymore. I want to be with her. Stay with her. And be happy. Let me go." 

"I am sorry." Aera wrapped her hands around me and hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of her head and pushed her off me. 

"Come on, now, Aera. You love Yoongi. And I love her. We don't love each other anymore. It's the right thing. I promise." 

"You are right." She wiped her face and looked at the file. With a sigh, she opened the file and flipped through the divorce paper. Once she read everything, she took a pen from the desk and signed the pages, besides my signs. 

"Heer," I smiled. "It's true that I never treated you well. So, this is all I did. To let you go. I hope you are happy with her." 

"I am." I smiled. "If you want, you can keep the house. I don't think I will live here anymore. This house has so many memories and they will haunt me always." I said and flipped the pages to finally take out another paper. "This is the property papers, I handed over the house in your name." 

She gasped. "You didn't have to..." 

"Take it as a gift for your future." I smiled. 

"Jungkook..." She sighed. "Please take care of yourself. Kudos to our future." 

"Kudos to our future." I cheered. 

Aera smiled. "But who is the girl, you fell in love with?" 

"I will show you at the right time." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.6K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
202K 8.5K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...
72K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
143K 6.8K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...