The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT

Happy Halloween!

7.3K 203 163
By AzrielRhey

Cyrus slowly opens his inky dark eyes and there in front of him, was the doors of Northwood High School.

Nothing about this intimidating place resembles a normal school, from the way it presents itself as a stronghold castle. Walls as tall as high timber trees, cold solid grey bricks with a strong sense of dread to it. No, this place, it really doesn't seem like a military school for rehabilitating problematic teens; it was more like a prison.

Well the students themselves weren't exactly all bad, there were good ones, and there are people who are neither good or bad but...in between, like himself.

Strangely, Cyrus wasn't afraid of the place for it gave him a slight feeling of familiarity, like he has been here before in his dreams.

it was quiet since curfew had been an hour ago and everybody was already sent to the dormitory.

Cyrus sets foot Inside, despite the foggy atmosphere and silence he wasn't scared of being alone, one step at a time his two feet leads him further within, Cyrus glances at the oil paintings in the hallway.

Above the lockers hung bronze framed pieces of gloomy pictures in glass cases, each one unique.

He frowned, it was a bunch of artistic illustration depicting war, bloodshed and the inevitable fate of soldiers something you'd see at museums. Fear was plastered in the eyes of the people fighting in the paintings, it saddened Cyrus.

"Who the hell thought it was a great idea to put these paintings in a school for young teenagers?"

He kept walking along, each way Cyrus went the drawings got a bit more gruesome than the last one.

Yet the boy couldn't ignore them.

The more he stares at it the more distributing those fearful eyes got, as if they were calling for help. asking--begging for Cyrus to save them from dying there. The details in the soldiers teary eyes so realistic Cyrus could only focus on it alone, feeling sorry for them.

Until they blinked back at him.

Eyeballs moving to glare at him.

Cyrus took a step back;frightened.

Crack!

Snap!

Creak!

He saw all the paintings come alive, blood as thick as tar liquid began dripping off the frames turning their heads towards his way. every face swirling into a stretched smile, shivers running down his back as they screamed.

"Welcome back!"

Decaying hands sprung from the nearest paintings grabbing him by the leg, Cyrus jumps and shakes the hand off however a new pair of arms goes after him.

Soon he was being overwhelmed.

Snaking into his clothes.

Groping his flesh.

Feeling him.

"No! don't touch me!"

Another hand hushes Cyrus as he tastes the blood, harshly bitting it in resistance. he tried breaking free trashing against the soldiers who have now started to pull him into the painting. Cyrus tried to yell for help but got stopped when three hands squeezed his throat.

I can't breath!

Then more blood sticky hands cover his eyes trying to dig it out.

it hurts! i can't see!

Cyrus felt his ears being torn and clawed desperately off his head.

Let go! Leave me alone!

Voices of despair greet him loudly as they laughed in utter madness.

H-help me!

Stop! don't!

Please! no!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"WELCOME BACK TO HELL!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He then felt a hot gust of breath whisper in his ear. "That would be my grandfather's bright idea."

Cyrus flinched as he looked up to see the towering blonde boy in the glass reflection of the painting wearing the school's uniform jacket. Al smiling warmly at him.

Cyrus immediately embarrassed himself trying to process what the fuck just happened to him, Cyrus started quivering where he stood.

Was everything a hallucination?

Symptoms of trauma weren't new to him, like Cyrus recalling past events in the present though it's the first time he felt it this intense.

"Hey Rocky-" The Alpha paused.

Al strides quickly to Cyrus.

"What's wrong?" taking Cyrus's rough hand in his The Alpha softly strokes his cheek. "I'm sorry, Did i make you wait too long for me?"

"...I...t-those paintings."

Al approached one of them.

He sneers at the piece of artwork.

"Agh right, as I said before my grandfather Alexander, had these put up for remembrance of the soldiers who died defending this castle." an old thought crossed Al.

Asshole just loved being reminded of how he took this place over. He had to add fucking insult to Injury.

Al spoke. "if you ask me, i don't really think my grandfather was being sentimental, not for these soldiers at least. He was just a war veteran who enjoyed bloodbaths and anything that reminds him of it, being a war freak was his life."

Al scowls at his own reflection. Not that i'm any different from that psycho relative of mine anyway.

Everyone under the Nightwalker pack did expect him to take after Alexander's ruthless personality.

The Alpha thought.

What's the damn point of proving people wrong? when they only want to understand what they think is right, ignorance is such a bliss.

Cyrus squints at the reflection of Al, because for a short second he thought he saw the blonde boy's reflection grinning in the glass yet physical Al was frowning at himself. He glanced at Cyrus.

The Alpha brings the smaller boy closer to him, noticing how Cyrus seemed distracted. Al hugs him putting his arms around his waist.

"Why'd you suddenly ask?"

Cyrus bit his lip muttering.

"...i don't like those paintings."

Al guided his baby boy away from those god awful drawings. "it's alright now, you don't have to see those pictures." The Alpha gulps feeling anxious. "You can, y'know look at me instead if it makes you feel better. i mean if you want to."

Now that Al mentions it, Cyrus took note of his curly golden hair combed back. The clean white shirt fitting him so naturally that whenever Al moves, his muscles would make a print especially his big pecks, Cyrus blushed because Al had caught him clearly staring at his chest and winks playfully.

"Oh uh...you look...alright."

Cyrus thinks. If I tell Al he looks delicious it will only feed his fat ass ego and i'd NEVER hear the end of it, plus I like keeping him on his toes. i'll give him an A for effort.

"Shall we get going?"

The blonde boy extended his hand to Cyrus, it was crazy that he agreed to do this. Al wanted to take him outside for a ride on his motorcycle after curfew hours, though since he has Alpha sector rank work Al asked him to sneak into the school so they both could go from the back of the woods.

Still a bit shaken, Cyrus takes his hand and then Al brings it to his lips though he didn't kiss it just yet. Questioning with his amber eyes for his permission, Cyrus nods.

He lands a gentle smooch on Cyrus's left hand while smirking.
"Muah! you look great yourself, i'm glad i guessed the right size."

Ripped dark jeans and a navy turtleneck sheep's wool sweater with a his own scarf to keep him warm. Cyrus refused it, though Al kept insisting he wear layers. He just gave in since The Alpha acted like a hurt kicked puppy to him.

Al beams at Cyrus while walking away to the back of the school, The Alpha might have been all smiles however The Wolf wasn't happy. Grim growling angrily at the cursed paintings, watching them with murder in his golden iris.

The paintings all began to snicker.

He belongs to us, keep those disgusting hands away from him.

Spirits of the dead werewolf soldiers just cackled harder at Grim. but it wasn't just them, even spirits of the Rogue werewolves that got killed on school grounds joined together taughting The Wolf.

Grim made Al hold Cyrus closer to their side both possessive and protective of thier second soul mate.

Why can't these sick bastards go to hell already? they're so irritating!

----------------------------

Outside Cyrus sees what looks like a motorcycle but different, it was obviously custom made to mimic the appearance of the bike from the movie Ghost Rider. The Alpha carefully attach the helmet to his Fluffy, securing his head is safe.

Cyrus nervously said. "Ally...Is this really alright? i've never ride a motorcycle before and what if we get caught? do you actually have a drivers license to begin with?"

Al held Cyrus's shoulders giving it a reassuring squeeze. "it's gonna be okay, i wouldn't do anything to get you in trouble. We won't be gone for long and we won't get caught, if you want here is my license." Handing him the license, Cyrus couldn't help but chuckle.

Al's ID picture was definitely him, his face was red-beat, hair ruffled, thick eyebrows crinkled together and piercing amber eyes, but it's the awkward pout that caused Cyrus to feel less agitated now.

The Alpha coughed, "i was sixteen when that ID photo was taken." he takes the license back. "it was so goddamn annoying, because who takes the picture at one? it should be; one, two then three!"

Al puts on his own helmet and turns to Cyrus. "You just have to sit tight and make sure to hold onto to my torso, i'll go slow for your first ride." he injects his keys and starts up the engine. "Let's go."

Coming this far, Cyrus shouldn't have agreed to this. Not only was it passed curfew he could also get caught with Al. Somebody might see them and start rumors about Cyrus using Al to suck up to him.

But when he stares at the blonde boy smiling cheerfully, Cyrus felt that everything was going to be okay. Hopping on the motorcycle Cyrus embraced Al's body holding on to him as he calls. "You ready?"

Cyrus was still extremely scared of doing this though it felt rather thrilling, the excitement outweigh the doubts he had on his mind. it wasn't clear to him, if this was a date though Al did went out of his way to plan everything, so fuck it.

Cyrus grips his shirt.

"Just shut up and drive."

Al laughs. "yes, your highness!"

Zipping off the back of the woods Al was at a wild speedy start just to get Cyrus to crush his embrace around his ribcage, Grim winced feeling their soul leave their body.

Moon Goddess i think i'm gonna puke rainbows! AL SLOW DOWN!

Decreasing their pace on the road The Alpha paid close attention to Cyrus's heartbeats, going erratic to moderate. He yells over the air.

"Take a look, you're missing out on the awsome view!" Blinking one eyelid open Cyrus was shown the wide blue lake near the school sparkling marvelously under the night sky. "Cool huh? my brother and i used to joy ride in this path."

The Alpha remembered the first time he and Shane did this, after his little brother threw up all over on his back and Al got grounded for three months then, because he didn't have permission to use this motorcycle yet. They agreed that Shane couldn't handle Al's driving though now, his little brother can drive himself just fine on his own.

They raced further away from Northwood High, he still has no clue where Al is taking him. Until Cyrus feasted his curious eyes on colourful gleaming lights in the distance and instruments playing in the background, a small town.

It appeared small but there were many people bustling about, there were vendors selling many items from clothes, fruits, antiques and even books. it was like a midnight market and everyone coming in and out was busy purchasing or sales talking as Al parked along a building with flowers on display.

Removing their helmets Al checks through the window, impatiently waving at whoever was Inside.

An old man wearing baggy robes comes out of the flower shop and lumbers to them. "Call me dead and done, is that you little shit?"

The old man immediately wraps Cyrus in his arms giving him pats on the back, he was too stunned to react or push this stranger off.

Al barks. "Artemio you dumbass! i'm over here and hands off him!"

"Ha!? who you calling dumbass? you little shit, i may be old but my senses are still spot on!" Artemio struggled to find his glasses that were sitting on top his bald head.

"...excuse me, your glasses sir."

Cyrus took it and placed them on for the old man, as Artemio's pale iris saw who was in front of him.

Artemio became really confused.

"That can't be right, i was sure..."

The Alpha got in between them.

"Anyway, this is Cyrus. Cyrus this is Artemio Quizon the mayor of Brick Circle." He shortly bows to Artemio, only to have the old man step back. "No no, no need to bow like that. What pleasure do i owe you, little shit. Coming here at this late hour. i'm sure Miranda would love to know why you're sneaking out again." Al scoffs. "Why? can't i visit what's part of my territory?"

Artemio smiles back. "Your father Walter spoiled you way too much, glad to know you're still a pain in the ass, come Inside." The three of them walk into the flower shop as Artemio rounds his wooden desk.

The flower shop gave an friendly impression that Artemio loved his job as both a gardener and mayor

"So what do you want. The usual? or something expensive?" Al shakes his head. "I want a room with him. You know what i like, but keep any options available for Cyrus."

His dilating dim eyes grew large glancing suspiciously at Al, what did he mean exactly by getting a room with him? surely he wasn't planning to spend the whole night outside the school. Cyrus being a teenager with hormones suddenly got too creative with his thoughts.

Don't tell me Al wants to go all the way with me tonight!? NO NO NO! i-i don't think i'm ready, sure we kissed and gotten touchy with each other...But going even further? isn't that rushing things too much now?

(Chill out Cyrus, he's not gonna pull a Jeffrey Dahmer on you.)

Without looking at Cyrus, Al says.

"I like my privacy, so i don't want anyone seeing or hearing us you remember the last time, right?"

Artemio frowned, fiddling under his desk drawer. "Who wouldn't remember that shit show, your voice was so obnoxiously loud everyone in the building heard you moaning." The Alpha rolled his eyes, "Who wouldn't moan? it was really fucking good." He then smirks with mischief at Cyrus."Aw don't worry, i know you'll love it to the point you'd beg for more."

----------------------------

"Ugh..." Cyrus whimpers.

"You like that? want more?"

He nods obediently to Al.

"What's the magic word?"

Cyrus shyly said. "Please."

"That's a good boy, say ah."

"Ah..." The blonde boy feeds Cyrus another spoonful of honeycake as they finish up eating dinner in a fancy private outhouse restaurant that Artemio had VIP rooms used only for the Nightwalker family.

He describes the mayor as an old business partner that works with his family's company. Knowing Cyrus wasn't good with publicity and people staring at him, Al had wanted to make his baby boy feel comfortable by giving him space where it was just the two of them.

The food was also very tasty.

"You got a little something."

Cyrus tilts his head. "Huh?"

Al points at his mouth. "There."

Not thinking twice Cyrus slips out his lengthy tongue, licking cream off his mouth with ease. "Thanks."

Oh damn, you wish you could.

Shut up Grim!

(I'm gonna keep writing this late Halloween special i just need to rest since it's 3am, & i have my sleep schedule.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
114K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
6.3K 465 27
This is a story of a boy who was treated like an outcast become a great leader. A boy who never felt affection from his family becomes a mentor/king...
3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...