Phoebe's Little Sister

By HisKoala2003

Hello my name is Karina Liora Bailey and I am the 23 year old little half sister of Phoebe Buffay and her twi... More

Cast- Season 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast- Season 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast- Season 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Cast- Season 4
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Cast- Season 5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 36

124 2 0
By HisKoala2003

(January 15th 1998)

   After stepping out for a small coffee date Me and Gabriel enter Monica and Rachel's apartment to see everyone and Frank and Alice there and everyone else is bickering when Phoebe runs out of the bathroom.

Phoebe: You guys!. You guys!. You're gonna have a baby!. They're gonna have a baby!.

Frank: My Sister's Gonna Have My Baby!.

Karina: Frank probably not say it like that.

We all hug Phoebe.

Phoebe: Okay but this can't be good for the baby.

All: Oh!.

We stop hugging and everyone else resumes the hug without her except Me and Gabriel. 

(February 14th 1998)

Me and Gabriel are in front of my apartment after a nice Valentines Dinner date.

Gabe: Karina we've been together now for almost a year. I know it may be to soon but I wanted to ask you to move in with me?.

Karina: "Smiles". I would love to move in with you.

   I kiss him and lead Gabriel into my apartment and after closing the door we continue kissing and fall on my couch.

(February 18th 1998)

   After telling everyone the news Me and Gabriel are at my dinner table in my apartment looking at apartments for us to rent together when we see an opening for one above Monica, Rachel, Joey, Chandler and Gabriel's floor. It is a 3 bedroom but it is cheap.

Karina: Hey babe here's one. "Showing him".

Gabe: I actually saw that apartment. It's in really good conditon.

Karina: Then I say we get it. We will be spliting the bills for now on and between my assistant job and your history teaching job I think we will do just fine. "Smiles".

(February 28th 1998)

   Me and Gabriel are let into Chandler and Joey's old apartment by Monica and we just got back from getting our first apartment that is upstairs together. Rachel and Joey are standing at the counter. Monica is flipping a light switch on and off next to the door.

Monica: Joey let me ask you a question. What does this light switch do?.

Joey: Oh Nothing.

Monica: Didn't it drive you crazy to have a switch and not know what it did?.

Joey: I know what it did!. Nothing.

Monica: They wouldn't have put it there if it didn't do something!. How can you not care?.

Joey: Like this. "Shrugs".

Rachel: Well here's another question for ya. Uh do you know what that silver knob on the toilet does?.

Joey: Sure!. It flushes it.

Rachel: Okay good. Now that since you know when you come over would you mind actually using it?.

I laugh as Chandler enters the apartment with his ex-girlfriend Janice.

Chandler: Hello!.

Joey: Hey!. "Sees Janice". Ah!. 

Janice screams in surprise.

Rachel: Guess who we ran into today?!.

Monica: Janice?!.

Chandler: Isn't this amazing?.

Karina: "Being nice". How have you been?.

Janice: Oh well I'm divorced.

Phoebe: Oh wow.

Janice: Yeah I'm riding the alimony pony. "Laughs". 

Joey: And there it is.

Janice: I just came up to say Hi!. Hi!. "To Chandler". And you sweetie I'll see you tonight.

Chandler: Okay. Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: B-bye!.

Janice: Bye-bye.

Chandler: Bye. "Closes door on her". I can't stand the woman!.

Phoebe: What?!. I thought you were crazy about her!.

Chandler: Yeah I know but all of those little annoying things she did before we fell in love?. Like her voice, her laugh, her personality. Well they're all back!. Y'know?. And she's picked up like nine new ones!.

Joey: So what are you doing bringing her here?!. There's people here!.

Chandler: Don't worry about it. I'm taking care of it tonight. 

Chandler opens the fridge and grabs something to drink.

Rachel: You are not. 

Gabe: You have never been able to break up with her.

Chandler: "Standing in the door of fridge". Well I don't have to break up with her this time. We're not involved!. I'm going to do a pre-emptive strike!. I'm going to end it with her before it starts. My ass is like frozen!. "Closes the fridge".

Joey: Yeah try sticking it in the freezer for 20 minutes. 

We all look at Joey.

Joey: I'm telling ya!.

Karina: Well in other news Me and Gabriel got an apartment upstairs.

All: That's great!.

Phoebe: Before you know it you will be walking down the isle!.

Karina: Don't push it Pheebs. We haven't been together even a year yet.

(March 19th 1998)

   At Central Perk Me and Gabriel are on the opposite couch cuddling. We have now shared an apartment for almost a month...Ross and his new girlfriend Emily enter the Café. 

Chandler: Hi guys!.

All: Hey!.

Joey: Hey what have you guys been up too?.

Ross: Oh we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs and the Cupert-Hewitt museum.

Chandler: Without me?!.

Emily: My uncle dragged us there. But it actually it turned out to be really interesting.

Ross: Yeah.

Emily: They were so ornate and beautiful I mean look at that!. 

Emily shows us a doorknob she has.

Monica: I don't know how museums work in England but here you're not supposed to take stuff.

Emily: I uh I got it from the gift shop. They have really lax security there. 

Chandler is shocked.

Emily: It's a joke. 

We all laugh.

Ross: Bye. "Kisses Emily".

Emily: Right I've got to be off I'll see ya. Buh-bye then. "Leaves".

Joey: Wow!. You guys seem to be having a good time.

Ross: Oh yeah she's-she's amazing. And-and she's so much fun. And!. Y'know what?. When I'm with her I'm fun. I even signed up for helicopter classes. 

Chandler is shocked.

Ross: She's leaving in two days. I don't have to do it.

Monica: Oh no two days you must be bummed.

Ross: Yeah she's got to go back to London. But you know what?. I've been prepared for this from the start. We both knew we had two weeks together and that's it. Y'know.

Joey: Hey that's what all my relationships are like.

Gabe: Yes but in Ross's case they both know in two weeks that's it.

A 3 month pregnant Phoebe enters.

Ross: Pheebs!.

All: Hey!.

Ross: "Starts rubbing her belly". Hello!. Hello!.

Phoebe: "Angered". Yes!. I know!. I know!. Yeah!. So the baby is totally craving meat. This afternoon I tried tricking it I made it a soy-burger to make it think it was getting meat y'know?. And I got nauseous.

Chandler: Maybe that's because soy-burgers suck!.

Phoebe: Being pregnant is tough on your tummy.

Joey: Hey but at least you got that cool pregnant lady glow.

Phoebe: That's sweat. You throw up all morning you'll have that glow too.

(March 21st 1998)

   Me, Phoebe and Rachel are at Phoebe's OB-GYN appointment and she is having an ultrasound done and we hear the babies heartbeat.

Rachel: Is that the heartbeat?.

???: That's it.

Phoebe: Oh my God!.

Rachel: Oh wow!. This is so cool.

Karina: So cool Phoebe getting pregnant has given me baby fever.

The heartbeat changes and we hear a different one.

???: Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?.

Phoebe: Why don't take care of this one and should I get pregnant again I'll hold onto your card okay?.

???: No I'm getting three separate heartbeats.

Phoebe: Three?. You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one!.

???: Doctors are wrong all the time.

Phoebe: Well yeah.

Rachel: Well so are-are you sure that there are three?.

???: Definitely. "Points out each head on ultrasound".

Karina: Wow I'm gonna be an aunt to three!.

Phoebe: Oh my God!. Oh my God!. Oh my God!. So I-I mean so in a few months I'm going to have three full grown babies just walking around inside me?. Oh!. Oh!. And it's gonna be one of those log rides where they just come shooting out!.

???: Actually giving birth to three babies isn't that different from giving birth to one.

Phoebe: What do you know?!.

Karina: "To Doctor". She's been a little hormonal.

(April 1998)

   The past week there has been a big update. Ross and Emily decided to get married and in August. And Monica, Rachel and Chandler and Joey have switched their apartments back to normal. Currently Me and Gabriel are in our apartment watching some rom-com movie about a bride and a groom and I smile thinking of us one day getting married.

Gabe: I still can't believe Ross is gonna be a married man in a month.

Karina: I know. Makes you think about the future. "Smiles at Gabe". Maybe we will have that future.

Gabe: Maybe. "Smiles".

I think back to when we first said we loved each other.

(Flashback- April 20th 1997)

Me and Gabriel are at a park. We are sitting on swings and looking at the night sky.

Karina: Gabriel. I know we haven't been going on dates for even a month yet but I just I want to know if we are gonna put a label on anything any time soon?.

Gabe: I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to rush you.

I chuckle and look at Gabriel.

Gabe: Karina would you like to be my girlfriend?. Officially?.

Karina: "Smiling". Yes I would love to be your girlfriend.

   Gabriel and Me both look at each other smiling and before I know it Gabriel leans in and puts his finger under my chin and kisses me. I lean into the kiss and a while later I lean back and look at Gabriel's eyes.

Karina: I love you Gabriel...I'm sorry that was to soon.

Gabe: No...No it isn't Karina. I've been in love for a long time. I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...
585K 13.5K 36
π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
38.6K 1K 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...
10.6K 139 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...