Double fire🔥

By _queenziraa

She breathes fire 🔥 He breathes fire🔥 The word 'detest' isn't enough to describe what these two have for... More

//1-pt1//:Graduation
//1pt2//: Graduation
//2//:Last day
//3//:Farewell Motherland
//4//:Shopping Spree
//5//:New Year, New Beginning
//6//: New York City
//7//: Invited and Univited guests
//8//: Down the Streets of the City
//9//:Together for good
//10//:Fashion Week
//11//:Home Sweet Home
//12//:First day at home
//13//:Revelations
//14//:Bully
//15//:Wedding bells
//16//:Refueling Danger and Trouble
//17//:A Night in the comfort of the street
//18//:This love thing
//19//:Sacrifices and Alliance
//20//:Thunderstorms
//21//:Lifesavers
//22/:Fashion Exhibition and Fashion Show
//23//:Preparations and Arrangements
//24//:Events
//25//:Nikkah
//26//:Supposed couples
//27//: Somewhat Euphoric
//28//:Baba Kaka
//29//:Emotional Turmoil
//30//:Birthday disaster
//32//: Jannah's birthday lunch
//33//:Violence 2.0
//34//:Verily,each soul shall taste death
//35//: Unleashing the Dragon
//36//: Where they tell their stories
//37//: Where they tell their stories 2
//38//: Forgive and Forget
//39//: Fire on Fire
//40//: Despair
//41//: Beauty in Red
//42//: From him we are and to him we shall return
//43//: Goodbye Sanity
//44//: Numbness
//45//: SA
//46//: J'taime Mie Amour
//47//: Reincarnation
Characters
//48//: Revelations of Mysteries
//49//: More Secrets
//50//: Calm before the storm
//51//: Havoc/Mayhem/Massacre
//52//: Non-existent
//53//: Self-Defence
//54//: Unalive
//55//: Adieu
//56//: Princess
//57//: Pure love
//58//: Moving on
//59//: FAROOQ'S POV
//60//: Double Fire
Epilogue

//31//:Entangled love

310 40 0
By _queenziraa

MIMI'S POV
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
25th FEBRUARY, 2018.
(THE WEEK BEFORE DAN WAS FIRED FROM DILA KS)

Donned in a a turquoise blue tiered ruffle hem and sleeves top, light blue high waisted mom jeans. A white jersey scarf tied firmly around my head. I threw my legs forward to support the swing as it moved back and forth. I watched as the children roamed about the park, playing, laughing and bonding.

I've never had friends; real friends that is. All my friends stabbed me in the back, the people I trusted so much, betrayed me. I had no friend other than my family. My mother is my best friend, I fill her in on everything that happens in my life. She showed me love and compassion when the people I thought were my best friends betrayed me. She taught me to be patient and the kindest person out there, she'd always say that no matter how awful a person treats me, I shouldn't dare to reciprocate, I should only say smile and say Alhamdullilah.

I love my mother.

When I joined UCLA in my second year after transferring from NYU, I met Sabrina and Kubra. It was at the pep rally after the female basketball game, I approached Sabrina and congratulated her for her victory, from there, I don't know when or how, we clicked. She begged me to move in with them which I declined more than three times as I was afraid of leaving my comfort zone. Eventually, I agreed and moved in with them. It was the best decision I've ever made in my entire life; I found true friendship in that household, love, happiness, loyalty and grace. They are the closest thing I have to a best friend. I can still remember when Sabrina knocked out a freshman because he was trying to take off my hijab, that was when I realized how violent—but caring my friend was.

I offered to be her personal assistant when she established DILA KS, of course she took in the offer immediately. We both shared a common joy for designing clothes, it was a dream come true to be able to work in a fashion house. I have my own popular makeup brand but I chose to be with Sabrina as her assistant even then, not because of anything, but the love I have for working and being with her. The Makeup Brand is now handled by one of Kubra's entrusted friend but it still belongs to me.

The greatest blessing in my life is the presence of Sabrina and all the people in her life. I don't know who or where I'd be if I hadn't approached her that night at the pep rally. Some people see her as an angry woman but I see her as the strongest fighter ever. If there's anyone who is brave and fierce enough to fight her battles, then it's her. I see the sadness underneath her short temper, beneath it is a soft, sweet and the best girl ever. A kindhearted, jovial and flawless woman who is in the hunt for true happiness.

I pray to Allah every day for her happiness.

"Well hello there." A masculine figure appeared, drifting me away from my thoughts. I got off from the swing to my feet. My lips curved into a smile seeing who it was.

"Are you perhaps stalking me, Runaway prince?" I chuckled softly, shoving my phone into my crossbody bag.

He smirked, his eyes glistening with an unknown excitement. "What if I am?"

"Then I'll call the cops on you, who knows, you might be a serial killer." I shrugged, ambling back to the direction of our house. He followed suit behind me, keeping up with my pace. I threw a little party in my head to celebrate.

A day after Sabrina's birthday party, he sent me a direct message on Instagram. At first, I was overwhelmed and skittish; I'm the shy type if you haven't linked up yet, but when we started talking it became blithe. I have to confess, he has a better sense of humor than Sabrina and she'd pass for the female version of Kevin Hart.

Seeing his message pop up in my screen makes me elated, he's the first person that has made me feel like a sassy girl.

He just knew the right buttons to push and boom, I explode and say all sort of nonsense to him. It's like he swore to bring out the sassy girl that's curled up in her little shell.

"The last time I checked, I'm not a fictional character from Riverdale." He slipped his hands into his jean pocket, strutting beside me.

"Sure, the black hood." We burst out into an unknown yet boisterous laughter.

"So with whom am I speaking with, Black hood or Runaway Prince?" I raised a brow, slowing down my pace. I'd be lying if I say I want our conversation to halt.

"Anyone that suits you, Princessa." He smirked, winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, Runaway Prince. You should get a lawnmower to fix that bush up there, it's so unkept." I pointed at his hair which looked like a hideout for teenager mutant ninja turtles.

"The ladies love this. My hairstylist did an awesome job, excuse you if you're just jealous?" He dramatically rolled his eyes as a five year old would, admiring his hair with the mini mirror that magically appeared from his jacket.  Who goes around with a mirror in their jacket? Oops! I also go around with a mini mirror, but I am a makeup artist—so I have to be beauty conscious all the time. Abdallah on the other hand is a twenty five year old man, but still is obsessed about his looks.

Who does that?

I squinted my eyes, tip toeing, I whispered in his ears, "You should get your money back, or even better, sue him!" I returned back to my feet with a mischievous grin plastered on my face.

He completely froze, like he just halted. I snapped my fingers in front of him to snap him out of whatever it was, halting him.

He let out a gasp, "What?" I arched my brow in confusion.

"Deodorant." He muttered almost to himself.

"What deodorant? You're making no sense here." I stated out.

"What deodorant do you use?" He asked.

"Umm..I don't know...I use different..types...braa..nds, Whatever, why the question?"

He lowered his head to my level with a smirk on his face, "I like it." He whispered then walked pass me. A flush creeped across my cheeks, tainting it with red.

He likes my deodorant.

"You coming, pretty girl." He shouted from afar. Groaning loudly, I jogged to catch up with him. We kept on arguing about LA and NY; I of course prefer Los Angeles, I mean why not? Runaway prince on the other hand would rather spend his entire life in New York than LA.

We reached an ice cream vendor. The old man sold difffernt flavours of ice cream to some kids, advising them to be good girls and boys, he handed them their ice cream as they sprinted off.

"What would you like to have sir?" The old man asked politely with a toothy grin.

"Vanilla ice cream, please." He replied.

"And your girlfriend?" The old man questioned. I shook my head vigorously "He's not my—-"

"Blueberry ice cream for her." Abdallah replied with a wide grin. I wanted to cut his head off. The old man must be thinking we're dating or something. I, Mimi, date? Relationship? Just doesn't sit well in my head. At least not now.

The old man handed our ice creams to us.

"This is a special gift from me to you, it's my birthday. Take!" The old man uttered, passing a bracelet to Abdallah. Why him? It obviously a female's bracelet. I'm so jealous right now.

"Happy birthday." We both congratulated him in unison.

"But it's a girl's bracelet." Abdallah emphasised on the bracelet. The old man fixated his gaze on me then averted it back to Abdallah, with a wink.

Abdallah mouthed an 'ooh' realizing whatever male communication session that just occurred.

"What did he say?" I whispered to him but he only laughed and continued talking to the ice cream seller.

Great. I'm being ignored. I hate being ignored. That too by a guy, it embarrasses me.

I started walking back to my house; well I, Kubra and Sabrina's. It was just few streets away. Abdallah caught up with my pace just as I was about to make my way into the house.

"You're rude you know." He panted, letting out a sigh of relief after catching up to me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I'm not. Why are you panting this much? It's not like the walk was up to two kilometre." I rolled my eyes once more. He has the audacity of calling me rude after ignoring me for a stranger he had just met few minutes ago.

He shot me a glare, "I'm a Prince, I'm not supposed to walk up to that distance."

"Well then go back to your state or do you want me to kiss your feet?" Sabrina is really rubbing off on me. I waited for him to say something but he didn't; a cocky reply or something but non came. He just stood there staring at me like a statue. I was getting annoyed so I mentally hissed, making my way in. Just as I was about to shut the door, he stopped me with his foot.

"What?" I impatiently asked.

"Sorry for acting that way. I don't usually act this weird, I'm really sorry. It's a new feeling and I can't just help it."

What feeling? My heartbeat hastened for a minute as I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. What am I doing? I'm supposed to lower my gaze, I quickly looked away.

What are you doing to me runaway prince?

"It's okay, I'm also sorry." I apologized.

"Catch." He exclaimed, I immediately caught the thing he threw.

It was the bracelet.

"It's for you, wear it. It will fit well with your pretty brown eyes. It was nice having a walk with you. Goodbye, pretty girl." He walked away without letting me reply.

What are you doing to me Runaway prince?

THIRD PERSON'S POV
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
APRIL, 2018

Sabrina inserted both ears of her AirPods as she answered the incoming call from Mimi. She had just finished feeding her Dominant white Arabian horse after having a short chat with the two servants in charge of taking care of her horse.

"How many new designs so far?" Sabrina inquired because she missed her fashion house a lot. Three more days left for both her and Farooq to resume work. The two couldn't wait. He had a lot of meetings, possible business trips, conferences and photo shoots to attend while she had her fashion house and Sapphire Iris to attend to.

She had also been invited to be the host of the Kid's Choice Awards.

"A lot actually. With the new and improved designers, marketers and models, everything seems to be going perfectly well. I'm more hyped up about the photo shoots. God! We miss you so much." Mimi exclaimed over the phone.

"I'm a missable person, my pleasure." Sabrina proudly replied then earned a reply for her cockiness.

She continued to converse with Mimi as she played basketball at the court near the backyard. The house was large indeed, she still hasn't taken a tour of the whole house though. And not planning on doing so anytime soon.

The four musketeers with the exception of one of them, strutted into Farooq and Sabrina's new house, or as the world would like to call it—-The Dragons Den.

"All the gossips about how eye catching and captivating the house was were worth it cause damn!" Malika casually uttered, pushing a stick sweet into her mouth. The girl can't go a day without stick sweets or lollipops. Farooq tries his best to stop her from taking them though because she might get diabetes from it.

"Indeed." Neelam murmured next to her as she surveyed the house with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Pick up your pace, I'm hungry." Abdallah whined like a five year old which earned him an eye roll from both females.

They walked into the living room to find Farooq on the Pearl white sofa with crossed legs and his MacBook splayed on his laps. He was dressed in a black Tshirt and black sweatpants. Pretty much what he's been on for almost a month now considering his ever lovely mother had banned him from going to work. It stung more than anything. But he still busied his self with sketching out some designs for the new construction in Maitama axis.

"Khaleed!"Abdallah threw him a hard punch on the shoulder which led to his MacBook coming in hard close contact to the ground.

Successfully, he broke it.

"Fourth MacBook in two months. Nice one." Farooq's voice laced with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes.

"It's destiny dude."

"To hell with your jinxed destiny, Why did you guys bring him along?"

"Not like we had a choice." Neelam made herself comfortable on the sofa. She was adorned in a red and black Ankara mermaid skirt and blouse. The headscarf was successfully tied around her head. Malika wore a purple and pink ankara fitted gown as she carelessly wrapped a pink veil around her hair.

Farooq was satisfied to see her hair was covered. For years, the three had been trying to make her a full hijabi but Neelam being Neelam does what she wants to do. She wears the hijab occasionally or whenever she feels like it. But keeps her silky hair open eighty percent of the time.

He loved her hair but he also loved her keeping it sheathed.

"Farooq, I'm famished!" Abdallah groaned snatching the remote from Farooq as he put on a music channel. In his words, he won't die of watching boring documentaries.

"Eat me." He bluntly replied resisting the urge to give him a good beating. The man always gets in his nerves.

"No homo shit dude!" He choked playfully as though he was irritated.

"Keep irritating me and I promise your excuse of an ass will be kicked out of my house right now." Farooq sneered sending him his infamous glare.

Abdallah rolled his eyes. "It's not your house only, it's also for our celebrity bride." Malika said bringing out another lollipop from her purse.

He snatched the lollipop away from Malika then asked. "Where is she anyways?" Abdallah quirked a brow, then crossed his legs as he leaned backwards on the sofa.

Malika threw her flat shoe at him which he dodged quite skillfully then it hit Neelam. She lifted an eye away from the screen of her iPhone as it pierced into Malika's. "Farooq." She groaned.

"Malika." Farooq called out sternly.

"Sorry." Malika murmured with an eye roll. She was getting fed up with them. First they took her sweet now he's making her apologize. It's so not fair.

"Emmm, where is your wife Farooq?" Neelam cleared her throat. It pained her as she referred to someone else as his wife instead of her. The three didn't miss the pain and agony in her voice as they all averted their gazes towards her.

She blinked. "It's a question." She simply said crossing her hand across her chest.

Just then, the slim hourglass figure sauntered inside as she opened the main door. She stood elegantly in a black V-neck fitted jumpsuit with bishop sleeves which hugged her perfect figure, she topped it with a black and white varsity jacket, her hair was sheathed with a white turban cap, then clasped her feet with white adidas. She was also wearing a silver pendant necklace and her Sabrina necklace.

She held her basketball with her right hand then plugged in one ear of her AirPods back in as she was still on a call with Mimi.

The four musketeer's gaze was fixated on Sabrina. Abdallah analysed her from head to toe not bothering to lower his gaze. He licked his bottom lip slightly using a hand to scratch the back of his hair as he took In the beautiful figure before him. She looks even more beautiful than before,marriage really does glow up a woman.

Farooq on the other hand felt the same thing he felt whenever he sees her. Is it possible for her beauty to increase as each second passes? It surely has to. He already knew the nasty thoughts running through Abdallah's mind. He knows the man too well. He wish he could just hide her away from the world's unholy gaze.

Neelam stared at her with nothing but envy and jealousy. It was very obvious that Sabrina was way more beautiful than any other girl she's come across and that made her even more angry.

She was a pure beauty with lots of brain and everything more. Any man would die to have her as his wife but why her Farooq? It should have been her in Sabrina's shoes. She hates her with every fiber in her.

Sabrina let out a light chuckle then used her finger to twirl the ball around. "Please, I have a better sense of humor than he ever will." She replied Mimi. That was when her eyes went up and realized the eyes they were glued on her.

She swallowed thickly before placing on a warm and welcoming smile.

"Speak of the Devil, Mimi." She murmured but didn't go unheard by them. Abdallah especially.

"Tell the short girl that her resume was accepted and she can now work as the new maid in my apartment." Abdallah yelled out loud.

"You heard him. Get ready, new maid." Sabrina and Abdallah burst out into fits of laughter while Mimi just squeezed her brows together from her side. Mimi and Abdallah have been getting along way too much. One could swear they had this best friends to lovers relationship.

"I have to go Mimi, bye."With that, she slipped her iPhone into her high school jacket.

She slowly walked towards them her lips curved upwards allowing her cheeky dimple to be in full display. "How are you all doing?" Sabrina beamed.

"I don't know about them but I'm superb sis." Abdallah grinned widely.

Malika crushed Sabrina into a tight hug which took her aback for a second before she slowly hugged back. Sabrina admired the girl way before she found out that she was friends with Farooq. She had this energetic aura that draws people to her. "You're so pretty!" Malika grinned pulling her cheeks not so gently.

"You're prettier!"

"Neelam how are you? I saw the trailer to the new Disney Movie and I can't wait for the movie to be out. I have to admit, your acting skills are top notch." Sabrina complimented as she shone her pearl teeth. Neelam blankly stared at her without responding. Everyone in the room could perceive the bad aura.

Sabrina had no idea why the girl hates her so much. She can't remember doing anything to her so why the cruel treatment. Swallowing thickly, she started. "Okay—"

"Restroom?" Neelam demanded more than we was questioning. At that moment, Sabrina realized how much similarities the girl had with Farooq. The arrogance was five times the size of Asia.

"It's down there." She replied still with a smile as she pointed it. She was trying her best to control herself else, nobody is going to like the outcome. Neelam walked pass her as though she was some invisible person not before sending daggers her way.

Abdallah and Malika smiled apologetically at her but she just shrugged it off with another heartwarming smile. "I see Mr Arrogant failed to welcome you guys properly. Please make yourselves comfortable and give me a minute."

She spared him an eye roll while he continued typing whatever it was on his phone as he ignored their presence. She strode to the kitchen then returned with two trays. One was filled with drinks and snacks while the other was stuffed with deserts, sweets and chocolates.

"Sweets!" Malika squealed like a five year old as her eyes glimmered with gleefulness.

"I see you're a big fan of sweets. Same with my brother Arif." Sabrina beamed.

Unwrapping one of the sweet,she gave it a good licking with her tongue. "Arif Mahir, the hot and cool one right?"

Sabrina almost choked on her water. "Well cool yeah. But hot? He's not that good looking please." She shrugged off leaning backwards. She was tired of hearing how hot her brother was. She knows he is but saying it out loud is a never.

"Oh come on. He's so good looking! He's nice, fresh, rich, has a good sense of fashion and well—-"

Sabrina cut her off curtly. "—Abuja's best player!" Abdallah and Farooq were busy in their own conversation that they were oblivious of the two.

Malika adjusted her head gear before giving back a response. "I think I like him." She admitted with a heavy sigh.

Sabrina broke out into fits of chortle as her lips curved upwards slowly. "No!" She shook her head vigorously still laughing.

"I'm serious. We talked like twice during your wedding, Jawahir's wedding and once in New York. Trust me when I say, I felt some sort of connection between us." Malika now laid her head on Sabrina's laps.

Sabrina stared at her in disbelief. She could have fallen for any guy but she chose Arif. Arif! The mysterious, charming and ever lighthearted man. Yes, he's her brother but she herself doesn't know what type of person Arif was. Or either of her brothers. She doesn't even know where he works,nobody does. They just know it's a private organization that pays awfully well. Perhaps she was to afraid to have a deep conversation with him, but there's more than what sees the eyes.

"Are you for reals?" Sabrina inquired with a raised brow still flabbergasted by her outburst.

"Mhmm." She smiled widely.

"Do your friends know?" Sabrina asked again. Imagining Arif being in a committed relationship made her earlobes tickle. Yes, her earlobes. He had never been one to take girls seriously. He plays them till he gets tired then dumps them for someone else.

"I told Farooq and Abdallah. They laughed their hearts—well Abdallah—-the other one doesn't have one—-out because they all thought I was kidding, but I was far from it." She raised her head from Sabrina's laps, as she sat face to face with her this time.

Malika was the bubbly and confident type. She always says whatever comes to her mind and when she says she wants something, then she really does.

"How about Neelam?"

Malika shrugged with a slight shaking of the head. "You mean my narcissist of a best friend?" You could hear the bitterness in her tone.

Malika and Neelam have been the best of friends. But Neelam, has always been one to care about herself more than anyone. She always prefers the spotlight shone on her, and her overconfidence was on another level. Whenever Malika tried to talk to her about the happenings in her life, she turns everything to herself. She never allows her to express how she truly feels.

It didn't stop Malika from always being there for her. She loves her.

Therefore, Malika prefers to share things like that with Farooq and Abdallah. They listen. They understand her. And also give her good advice along with few laughs here and there.

"That's not the nicest thing to say about your best friend."

She threw her hands up in defense. "It's the truth, Sabrina."

Neelam sauntered out of the restroom as she approached them at the living room.

Sabrina pulled her into a tight hug. "It's going to be alright, In Shaa Allah. May Allah choose what is best for you."

She hugged her back. "I like you, Sabrina." She chuckled then they realeased each other.

"I like you too." Sabrina laughed too.

"What's going on here?" Neelam stated gaining the attention of the male and females.

"The question is how long did it take you to abuse the poor restroom. I mean..." Abdallah scrunched his nose in a disgusted manner as he took steps away from her. Malika and Sabrina burst out into fits of laughter.

Neelam grabbed a throw pillow and flung it towards his direction. "I'll kill you!"

"Will it sting to control your barbaric ways just for some time. We're in people's house you know." Abdallah took a seat next to Farooq whom has been listening to their tantrums but prefers to ignore them. He can't put up with their childish acts. They are all five year olds confined in the body of adults.

They had a short chat with one another though the two married couples didn't at all recognise each other's presence. Abdallah and Malika noticed it. But what could they possibly do? The both of them have egos ten times the size of Europe.

Nevertheless, it was time for them to depart from the Dragon's Den.

"Let's get going." Abdallah extended his hands for Malika which she took instantly. Farooq and Neelam had also rose to their feet and were behind Abdallah and Malika leaving Sabrina alone at the back.

Sabrina swallowed thickly, she felt the dryness in her throat as she saw the position Neelam and Farooq were. Farooq's hands were wrapped around her shoulders with her head rested on his.

Is she blind or what? He's a married man now. She could have at least given her the respect of her presence there. She knows they've been friends for years or so but now he's married. It's not fair on her. It's very embarrassing and disrespectful for her husband to be hugging another woman in her presence.

Neelam turned back with a sly grin plastered on her face, she faced Sabrina. "I was wondering..."

Sabrina forced a smile and gave her a nod indicating her to proceed. "Why did you quit basketball?" Neelam asked folding her arms around her chest.

The other three turned to face them. Sabrina was mute as she dreaded being asked that. The pain of not being able to play again is glued to her so mentioning it only adds pepper to her wounds.

"I decided to pay more attention on my fashion company." She lied.

"But if I could clearly recall, at one of your interviews I came across on my reels, you said you loved basketball more than you love your work. Didn't you?" Neelam widened her grin which was turning into a mischievous one. The girl knew what she was doing.

Sabrina kept quite and averted her gaze elsewhere. She was starting to feel uneasy all of a sudden. "Disney, stop it. You're making her uncomfortable." Abdallah intervened immediately he realized how anxious she was.

Neelam narrowed her eyes at him. "She didn't say that. So tell me, why did you quit? Is it because you don't have the ability to play just as you used to in college? Or because you prioritize your business over sport? Huh?"

Sabrina swallowed thickly, slightly piercing her eyes on Neelam's figure. She was beginning to get on her nerves.

"Ohhh! I get it now. It's probably because of what that particular coach said about your height at the WNBA. That's real messed up." She tsked as she shook her head repeatedly.

"What's your deal. Disney?" Malika hissed giving her a little push.

Farooq leaned on Abdallah's Land Rover as he replied some business related messages. But he was very well aware of the drama happening before him.

Sabrina wet her bottom lips with her tongue. She let out a soft chuckle as she was finding what the girl was saying quite amusing. She took five steps forward and was only two feet away from Neelam.

She slipped her hands inside her pocket. "You're 5'7, I'm 5'3. Even if I was 4'5, I would still win against any possible competitor. I could score even if I was standing at the end of the court with my eyes closed. No one stands a chance against Khaleed. Yeah, I'm that legendary. Google me." Sabrina smiled widely then placed her hands on her waist.

Malika and Abdallah gave each other a high five almost unable to suffice their laughter. Farooq lifted an eye to see their expressions. It was priceless. He never knew there was anyone who could shut Neelam up. This Adila girl is just full of surprises. He curved his lips upwards a bit.

Neelam narrowed her eyes at Sabrina. At the time in being, she just wanted to slit her throat and slap that amusing grin off of her face.

"I'll be off now." Sabrina turned and started walking back when Abdallah called her back saying he wanted to speak to her for a minute. She was taken aback at first but then proceeded. The two stood some meters away from the parking spot.

"Yes, runaway prince."

"It's about Neelam."

She furrowed her brows then swallowed the saliva in her mouth. "What about her?"

"About how she treats you? The glares, rude remarks, acting as though you are invincible."

"Thank goodness I wasn't the only one that noticed." She sighed looking away.

"The thing is, she has this point of view that you stole Farooq away from her."

"It wasn't my choice to marry him. If anything, she's the one acting like his wife. Holding hands and hugging here and there. Plus, I would never break two friends apart." She uttered with utmost sincerity. She wouldn't like it if someone was to come in between her and her group of friends,vice versa.

Abdallah groaned running a hand down his hair as if he was getting frustrated. "You don't get it do you?"

She kept quiet because she was down to earth confused.

"She's in love with him. She has been in love with him ever since we were kids. So it's kind of like she assumes you stole her first love away."

That did it. That explains everything. The rude treatments, glares, how she ignores her, just everything. All these, because of a man? Neelam loves her husband. So she thinks she took Farooq away from her.

"That covers up for how she treats me. But she's an idiot if she thinks there's anything going on between us."

"I know there's nothing going on between you guys. And it's not suppose to be that way. I'm really sorry about Farooq. I know he's not the nicest person ever but I assure you that he really cares about you."

Farooq khaleed care for Sabrina? That's just an abomination. "First of all, it's not your fault that your friend is a jerk. Secondly, if he was to see a thief drowning and me getting run over by a car, he'd save the thief first."

Abdallah burst out laughing as he clutched his stomach. "I can't deny that."

"You see." Sabrina chortled.

"But I'm serious though, he cares. He'll never show it but he really does. I know him." Sabrina only looked away and kept mum. She refuse to prolong the topic at hand.

"Then about Disney,I know how her fish brain works. I can't promise you that she'll stop treating you that way. I'm just asking you to not take whatever she's doing to heart. I know you're better than that. She might be older but you're Sabrina." He smiled wiggling his brows at her.

She broke out of her blank expression bursting into fits of laughter at his funny display. "Okay. I won't."

"Thank you. Now, I'll be off to meet my Baby Momma, Mimi." He winked at her.

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "You're shameless, Abdallah."

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
6.5K 248 30
[complete] #2 "This isn't amusing. You're smiling, and your face is all bruised and bleeding. Is that not putting you in more pain?" Ren shifted on h...
786 181 32
Everyone has a different nature but mine is undoubtedly different. To say that I'm intriguing would be an understatement, I'm overconfident, smart, h...
1.9K 262 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...