Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

45. Distraction

1.2K 54 57
By shadysnightmare19946

Melody's P.O.V.

Three months later.

A lot of things can happen in three months.

For one thing, I accidentally took too many antidepressants and I almost died.

Marshall was right to tell me to slow down on taking those pills, only I didn't listen to him.

I kept upping my dosage, mixing it with alcohol too, and one day, I woke up surrounded by a bunch of white sterile walls inside of a hospital room and was told that I had ODed.

After that, I was done with antidepressants though. Almost dying from messing with that stuff scared me straight right off of it.

Now, me and Marshall fight all the time, because after what had happened to me, it made me realize more than ever just how dangerous what he does is.

I mean, I used to just kind of frown at his drug problem, but then kind of just brush it under a rug and dismiss it at the same time. But after becoming addicted my damn self, and almost dying from it, I can see, more clearly than ever now, just how fucked up it actually is.

And I keep trying to tell him that, but this time it is he who keeps ignoring my words.

I realize more than ever now, just how in denial he is about what's going on with him. Simply because I've been there myself. I was in denial about it too, until it almost killed me.

But Marshall is all like, I've got it under control, Mel, stop fucking tripping. Your tolerance wasn't built up for the shit, Mel, that's why you overdosed. This would never happen to me, cause I know what I'm doing.

Almost every day we fight over this.

The other night, we attended Fifty's debut album release party in New York together, and ended-up getting into it and arguing right there. Because I caught Marshall popping pills and called him out on it.

We got into a whole screaming match.

Only to get back to our hotel room and fuck the shit out of each other later.

It seems to have become a pattern with us now. Just like it used to be back when we first met.

Only problem is, I'm starting to see more and more clearly, how toxic it actually is what we are doing.

Then, another change is, that I had moved in with Marshall in Detroit again.

I don't even know how it happened exactly, but it just happened.

After Marshall left LA that day after beating up Nelly, and went back to Detroit, he insisted I came with him, and I did, and I've never left since.

We live in a different house now, though.

Marshall has bought himself a much bigger place now, in a gated community, where random people can no longer just approach his house like it's nothing.

I like his new place, it's big and it's spacious, and just fucking beautiful. Although, I would live with him in a shoe box if I had to.

The only problem is, Kim lives somewhere nearby too, which I guess makes sense, considering that Marshall and her alternate weeks for whom their kids spend time with, and this way it's just easier on everybody.

But living this close to us, it just makes it that much easier for her to pop-up any time she wants to.

Like this morning.

I wake up to loud ass screaming coming from downstairs.

I quickly get dressed and make my way out of the bedroom, standing on the top of the staircase, trying to decide whether I should make my way down or just stay where I am and listen.

"What am I hearing about that bitch living with you again, Marshall?!" Kim screams at the top of her lungs. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Kim, what the fuck man? What's that got to do with you?! You seriously came up here to ask me that?" Marshall responds, sounding agitated. "Why are you here today anyway, who's watching the girls?"

"They are at my mother's Marshall, she's watching them. What I wanna know is, why?! Why would you bring that girl here with you?!"

"Kim, once again, what it got to do with you?"

"Nothing, Marshall!! You know what, fuck you!! I've moved on my damn self."

"Good for you then, bitch."

"Yeah, I really have, Marshall!! If you must know, me and Eric are gonna have a baby. I'm pregnant by him, now how do you like that?!"

There's a long pause that honestly makes me uncomfortable.

Marshall takes way too long to reply as far as I'm concerned.

I start to quietly make my way down the stairs now, just so I could get a better look at his face and gage his reaction to his ex's words.

By the time I get down there though, his face is completely rid of any emotion that might have been on there earlier.

"I don't give a fuck, Kim," he sighs. "I honestly don't even know why you telling me this. Congratulations."

"You don't give a fuck?" She chuckles, making her way over to him. "Are you sure, baby? You really mean to tell me that it doesn't bother you that some other man had fucked me long and hard enough for him to put his baby in me?"

I make it all the way down the stairs now and stand staring at them.

Marshall catches my gaze and returns it, looking directly at me, and Kim turns around, following what he is looking at.

"Oh, of course," she says bitterly. "You act like you don't care anymore because of this bitch right here that you are trying so desperately to replace me with."

I watch Marshall's face closely, trying to get a read on him, and it kills me that I can't quite make out his emotions. I have no idea what he's thinking, and the suspense is killing me.

"Kim," Marshall then quietly says from behind her back, and her head snaps back towards him. "Get the fuck out of my house. Right now."

"And what if I don't, Marshall? What are you gonna do then, huh?!"

"Then I'll throw you the fuck out," he simply says. "But I'll hate to do that, because I really don't want to put my hands on you. You are a mother of my children after all. Plus you pregnant right now, so..."

"So, since when does that matter to you, Marshall?!" She suddenly exclaims and her voice is full of pain and rage, both at the same time."You used to put your hands on me before, and it never used to be anything to you!! Shit, you rapped about it, you fucking bragged to the whole world about it!! What's stopping you now? What's so fucking different now, you don't want your little girlfriend here to witness this other side of you? Common, hit me!!"

When he doesn't budge, Kim actually hauls off and slaps him.

And that's my cue to finally jump in.

I lunge at her so quick and pull her off Marshall by her hair.

Only for her to suddenly turn around and swing at me.

Okay, I guess it's finally come to this, round two between me at her. Well, I had beat that ass one time, I'll do it again.

"Aight, that's enough!!" Marshall bellows.

He grabs Kim by the waist and locks her arms behind her back.

He then gives me a look of death like I have started this whole shit.

"Mel, go back upstairs, now!!" He barks at me.

I stand my ground and don't move, so he just shakes his head and begins to drag Kim out.

She puts on quite a fight, not making it any easier for him.

And I can tell that he really doesn't want to hurt her, just get her the hell out, but she keeps wilding the fuck out of him.

Marshall does manage to get her to the door though.

But right before he gets her to go through it, she suddenly turns around and spits right in his face, making me gasp.

That almost makes him lose it completely, and he grabs for her, trying to snatch her up, but by then, Kim runs through the door on her own, and Marshall quickly slams it and locks it behind her.

"FUCK!!" He exclaims, leaning his back on it and breathing heavily.

"Marshall..." I start to say, but he cuts me off.

"Not right now, Mel, please!!"

He makes his way to one of the bathrooms and I follow him there, watching him turn on the sink and throw water in his face.

"Can't believe the bitch fucking spat on me," he says through gritted teeth as he washes his face, and honestly, I can't believe she did that shit either.

That's honestly the ultimate disrespect you can do to somebody.

"Nah man, fuck this shit, I'm gonna kill this bitch!!" Marshall suddenly says.

He turns back around and starts making his way out of the bathroom but I stand in his way.

"Really, Marshall?" I say.

"Mel, get out of my way, right now. I don't wanna hurt you, but imma physically remove you from my way if you don't move on your own."

"Marshall, just stop," I sigh. "What are you gonna do, chase after your pregnant ex and put hands on her in her current condition?" I ask trying to be the voice of reason.

While at the back of my mind I have so many emotions and insecurities running through my head.

Why was Kim even here? Why was Marshall acting like that when she threw it in his face that she's pregnant by somebody else, does he feel some type of way about that?

I want to question him on all of that so badly, but I bite my tongue and just concentrate on trying to talk him down from the ledge.

I take his face in my hands and I look up at his studying his face intently, and I can feel all this tension in him, and I move my hands to his shoulders and move my arms up and down on them in a soothing manner.

"Just don't let it get to you, okay?" I quietly say. "She's obviously trying to get a rise out of you."

And it's clearly working, she still knows exactly how to push his buttons, because he continues to talk shit about how he's gonna go out there and fuck her up.

I sigh with exasperation, then suddenly yank at his sweatpants and his boxers, pulling both down roughly.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He asks me incredulously.

"Trying to distract you from doing something stupid. Just like I always have to do apparently," I reply, then drop down on my knees.

***

Marshall's P.O.V.

Two weeks later.

Melody managed to get her a new modeling gig, so she's gonna be gone for the rest of the day.

To be honest, I kind of wish she would just let this whole modeling shit go, and just stay at home with me.

I'll never tell her that though, cause I understand that it's kind of selfish of me to wish that.

I know that it has always been her dream and all.

But I just hate it when she does it at times, hate for everybody's eyes to be on my girl like that, and I especially hate it when she's in other rapper's music videos.

Paul told me that I could never put her in one of mines, something about my image or whatever, which I don't even fully get whatever the fuck does he even mean by that, but yeah.

I hate seeing her with other dudes, even though I know it's all nothing but play pretend. But hey, she's met Nelly that way before too, didn't she? And I guess the crazy insane jealous insecure part of me kind of worries that she would find somebody else that way again now. Even though I know that she loves me.

But I guess being at the house by myself gives me more time to try to work on some new songs.

Kim's got the girls again, which gives me more time to just be left alone with my thoughts and concentrate.

I've been having trouble coming up with new rhymes lately, to be honest. Don't really know what it is. I just feel so fucking exhausted, I guess. I feel this immense pressure on me to keep producing new music for my fans non-stop, and sometimes, I just don't know how to anymore.

Some of the new stuff I came up with I'm not happy at all about.

And some of the stuff I wrote that I did like, all ended-up up being leaking online somehow.

So, it's been pretty fucking hard for me lately.

After a while of trying today, I decide that imma just take it easy and rest, if nothing else comes to mind.

And that's exactly what I end-up doing.

I pop a few pills, drink some Bacardi and just chill at my studio at home.

Until there's a doorbell, interrupting my thoughts.

I make my way to the intercom and I groan to myself when I see that it's Kim. Again!! Fuck does the bitch want now?!

So, I decided to just post the new chapter today, so that tomorrow I can concentrate on updating Tragic Endings.

So yeah, this story got updated twice today, hope y'all don't mind 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
29.9K 913 31
Amari Jenkins is deaf, but that doesn't stop her from living her life and doing things normal "able-bodied" people do. Sometimes she even enjoyes goi...
54.5K 2.4K 77
Lenika Shakur is a protégé of Dr. Dre as well as a younger half sister to the legendary late rapper Tupac Shakur. Ever since Pac's untimely death, Dr...
12.6K 306 31
Though highly-functional, Nisha lives a deeply troubled life battling Schizophrenia. Days of questioned realities blend into ones of confused happin...