Boyfriend wants to die with m...

De Xiaoshuo_

Yunluxing is a sociopath, abbreviated as neurosis. Qi Fengmian is a recognized medical genius, as well as Yun... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 37

252 1 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37 [Two in One]

    Yun Luxing is regretting it now, very regretful. In fact, Yun Luxing felt that she was just talking about it casually. After all, it was Old Wu who said he was Nuwa and actively tempted him to sell her boyfriend to her.

    Of course, Yun Luxing knew that Lao Wu couldn't figure out different types of boyfriends, so she just said it casually, but she was exposed by Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian.

    Wait... Yun Luxing suddenly discovered Hua Dian. She opened her blank eyes and said to Qi Fengmian, who said nothing, "But you can't blame me entirely, it was Old Wu Fei who said he wanted to sell it to me..." Old Wu, who was eager to

    eat melons:... …what? ? ?

    Yun Luxing, as a little expert in dumping the pot, upholds the friendly spirit of a dead Taoist friend and an immortal poor Taoist, she immediately put the responsibility on Lao Wu: "It was he who said he was Nuwa and sold me a boyfriend, and the type was also the same. He said it himself, and he also said five yuan each..." Qi Fengmian slowly looked at the sluggish Old Wu.

    Lao Wu put down the melon and got up from his seat, and said solemnly, "I'll go to the beach to set up a barbecue first, goodbye everyone." After speaking, he quickly slipped away. The indoor temperature was frighteningly low. Zhang Tiancai, Xiao Sun and the others sat for a while, and they found an excuse and slipped away together.

    Yun Luxing looked at their backs with admiration, thinking silently whether she had any excuses to use.

    But before she could think about it, she heard Qi Fengmian say softly, "I hate this feeling."

    His voice was ethereal, and he said, "I loved you very much one second, and I want to kill you the next. You promise me I can't do it, but I always try to tear me into two parts."

    Qi Fengmian said this sentence half-jokingly and half-seriously, the corners of his mouth rose, but there was no smile in his eyes. He did not lie, but told the facts very seriously.

    Qi Fengmian is full of patience with Yun Luxing, and always talks to her gently. He has a good temper, but it doesn't change that he is a neurotic who has a strong possessiveness towards Yun Luxing.

    He is willing to tolerate everything about the other party and is unwilling to hurt the other party, but he can't tolerate the other party's thoughts about betrayal. Even if it was just an innocuous joke, Qi Fengmian couldn't accept it at all.

    Yun Luxing originally wanted to struggle, but she suddenly heard Qi Fengmian's twisted voice after a long absence.

    ——[How can there be such a thought... It's better to kill it. ]

    - [In what way? Sea diving seems to be pretty good too. ]

    - [I'm going to break her neck with my own hands, I'm going to watch her submerge in the sea. ]

    When such familiar and unfamiliar words echoed in his ears, Yun Luxing was inexplicably dazed.

    Yun Luxing could hear Qi Fengmian's inner voice since she was a child. Those voices were distorted and dark, full of crazy possessiveness towards herself. But this was all before the rebirth. After the rebirth, Qi Fengmian only wanted to die in love with Yun Luxing, and he rarely thought of such terrifying thoughts.

    But today Yunluxing heard it again. Yun Luxing originally wanted to continue struggling and wanted Qi Fengmian to take back the prescribed study assignment, but now she quietly shut her mouth and silently took back the little foot that was on the edge of death.

    According to her previous experience , Now Qi Fengmian seems to be mad at her. She doesn't really want to challenge the opponent's tolerance limit.

    Yun Luxing still doesn't know what Qi Fengmian's illness is. Sometimes he has completely two faces. In the eyes of others, he is gentle and gentle. As long as Yun Luxing knows, his true personality is cold and selfish.

    Sometimes Qi Fengmian is very good at talking and is very patient with Yun Luxing, but sometimes he shows the other side and fantasizes in the bottom of his heart how to possess and tear each other apart.

    Fortunately, Qi Fengmian didn't have time to realize some of his plans before his rebirth, but Yun Luxing is not very sure in this life. Qi Fengmian loves her very much. His love is sometimes gentle and sometimes capricious, and also carries a little black danger.

    Qi Fengmian won't hurt her, but sometimes he's happy to do it for his love. Yunluxing knew him so well because they were of the same kind.

    Yun Luxing knew himself better than Qi Fengmian.

    In the past, Yunluxing raised a crow. She doesn't like fluffy fur or soft pets, but her sister has pets, and she must have them as a twin.

    To be fair.

    But the funny thing is that Yun Luxing doesn't want to have it, but for the so-called fairness, she must have it.

    Yunluxing finally chose a crow. She likes the dark crow, the crow can talk, watch the fallen leaves with her, and count the stars with her.

    Over time, Yun Luxing gradually fell in love with her crow. Although her family thinks she is ill, Yun Luxing is independent and she doesn't care.

    Until one day, she saw Heihua's body in the back garden. The black flower is her crow, and the crow is black. She thinks that the flower that blooms after the crow's death is also black, so she took a strange and tongue-in-cheek name.

    On the day he saw Heihua's body, Yun Luxing was expressionless and did not react. She just silently buried each other in the corner of the garden. To this end, her sister also protested, because she was afraid of the corpse and did not want the black to be buried in the garden.

    Yun Luxing just buried the black flower with her own hands in silence, raised her head, looked blankly at her shivering sister and her parents who were still beside her, and said, "Why are you afraid of corpses?"

    she said : "Sooner or later, you will also become a corpse. All life will die, sooner or later."

    Yun Luxing's sister was stared at by her, and she cried out in fright. Yun's parents had headaches on both sides and finally stopped drinking. Said: "Okay, don't talk about it! It's just a crow, buried it in another place."

    Yun Luxing stood up from the grass, her white hands were muddy, and her eyes were dark: "Why do you look down on crows, crows are The messengers of hell, we are no more noble than it."

    Yun Luxing has been calm since she was a child, even if she was pointed at and scolded as a freak, and her book was torn out, she just squatted in another place silently and continued to be in a daze. She doesn't seem to know how to fight.

    But on the day Heihua left, Yun Luxing said to the twinkling sister, "If you dig out the black flower, I'll bury your cat."

    Her mother collapsed: "Yun Luxing, you're crazy . Yun Luxing looked straight at everyone in

    front of her, her eyes were cold, and she said slowly, "I don't. I'm just defending the fairness in your mouth."

    "She wants to get a pet, so I must also To have one, even if I don't want to. My black flower is gone, so should her cat."

    Yun Luxing left, leaving a mess. When she walked out the door, Qi Fengmian was standing outside the door looking at her. Qi Fengmian's eyes were surprised, looking at Yunluxing like he was looking at a goddess.

    He stepped forward, his lips moved, trying to say something to Yun Luxing. But Yun Luxing passed him by with an expressionless face, and the pace of leaving did not stop for him.

    Maybe it was because she was really afraid that she would kill the cat, and no one would dig out Heihua's body. Perhaps a miracle, half a year later, a black rose really grew where the black flower was buried.

    Qi Fengmian came to Yunluxing every day as usual. In the eyes of outsiders, they were very good friends. But only Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian knew the truth. They sat together in a daze every time. To be precise, Yun Luxing was alone in a daze, and Qi Fengmian watched her in a daze.

    She wouldn't respond to anything he said.

    But that day, Yun Luxing's first words when she saw Qi Fengmian was: "Take your rose away, it's not my black flower."

    Qi Fengmian froze in place.

    Yun Luxing looked straight at him, her long hair fluttered in the wind, and her black bangs were a little long, covering her eyes.

    The girl was wearing an old-fashioned black dress, her skin was pale to transparent, she was thin, her dark eyes stared at Qi Fengmian, and she said every word: "I know you killed Heihua."

    Qi Fengmian was obviously panicked for a moment. , but soon he recovered, raised his eyebrows in surprise and said, "What are you talking about?"

    ——[Why would she know...]

    ——[I should have lost that pair of scissors... that stupid bird. ]

    Yun Luxing looked at the calm and polite young man in front of him, and hooked his lips lightly: "Guess how I know about this?"

    Qi Fengmian didn't believe that Yun Luxing knew the truth, because he killed the crow. No one was around at the time...

    -[Maybe she found the scissors in my house, I shouldn't have kept it. ]

    Just when Qi Fengmian was guessing wildly, Yun Luxing said, "Heihua told me."

    "After it died, it became a messenger from hell, and it told me that you killed it with scissors."

    After saying that, Yunluxing She left, she didn't want to hear what Qi Fengmian was thinking about later.

    Qi Fengmian is such a person. He was jealous that Hei Hua was loved by Yun Luxing, jealous that the other party could get Yun Luxing's response, and that the other party could stay by Yun Luxing's side. Yunluxing had never loved pets before, but made an exception for a crow.

    She has a dull temperament, but she quarrelled with her family for Heihua.

    Qi Fengmian didn't regret killing the crow at all, and he didn't believe that Yun Luxing could hear the crow's soul. He only felt that Yun Luxing had discovered his essence.

    Only the same kind can see through the same kind.

    Qi Fengmian never regretted killing Heihua, he was only excited because Yun Luxing finally responded to him.

    Yun Luxing always knew that Qi Fengmian was not a kind person. Under his humble and gentle appearance, there is a monster with no three views, no boundaries and no laws.

    Monsters love people, but they can also hurt people.

    Sometimes, his love is hurt.

    There is a gap between people, and neuropathy and neuropathy also have a grading line. Although Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian are both neurotic, the two are not at the same level in terms of ability, scheming and ruthlessness.

    After the incident of Heihua, Yun Luxing discovered the difference between herself and Qi Fengmian. She decided to stay away from Qi Fengmian, but was unsuccessful.

    After more than ten years, the two were still on the same pirate ship.

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing was very heartbroken. She carefully and secretly glanced at Qi Fengmian, and found that the other party was staring at her with an unclear expression.

    Yun Luxing suddenly began to miss the gentle and considerate Qi Fengmian. In the past, Qi Fengmian had been chasing after her and trying to get close to her... But now Qi Fengmian has evolved into a sick boyfriend who gets angry from time to time.

    Yun Luxing planned to struggle again, and apologized softly: "I'm sorry, I was wrong." When she apologized, she stared at Qi Fengmian with clear and transparent almond eyes, blinking and blinking, trying to soften Qi Fengmian in this way.

    However, Qi Fengmian's expression was indifferent, as if he did not see her small movements. He smiled lightly, and whispered as if talking to himself: "Three boyfriends... they're pretty good at thinking about it."

    Yun Luxing:...not so much at all.

    She immediately retracted her eyes and said quickly, "Brother Qi

    Fengmian, don't worry! I will definitely read the book and live up to your ardent expectations for me." Based on her rich experience in killing herself, Yun Luxing decided to go ahead for a while, and wait for Qi Fengmian to talk about the rest.

    If you can't resist, you can only try to convince yourself. Yun Luxing comforted herself in her heart, she could take this opportunity to study and advance her abilities.

    Now that the end of the world has happened for more than two months, the difficulty of power evolution is showing an increasing trend, and it will be more difficult to advance later. To the third-order, even Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian are already second-order vertices.

    And Yunluxing just broke through yesterday, the number that can be copied is not many, and the only things she can copy are tomatoes and yogurt...

    Compared with other power users who strive to advance, Yunluxing can be said to be a salted fish This fish.

    But the salted fish is also very happy... Forget it. Yunluxing sighed in a low voice, thinking that she will be free from her free and happy life from today onwards, she lost most of her interest in the beach fishing activities that she connected with.

    To make matters worse, Yun Luxing estimated that Qi Fengmian might not bring herself to play. But she wanted to eat fish last night. She missed it today, and I don't know how long it will be next time...

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing struggled a little and asked in a low voice, "Can we continue to play?"

    Qi Fengmian just glanced at her lightly and could guess what she was thinking. Qi Fengmian stood up slowly and said to Yun Luxing who was downcast on the sofa, "Do you want to continue playing?" .

    Just when she was secretly delighted that it would be useful to dump the pot, Qi Fengmian curled the corners of her lips, neither said yes or no, but replied: "It seems that there is still a little homework."

    Yun Luxing: ... I won't go. Not yet.

    When Yunluxing and Qi Fengmian went to the beach, they found that everyone was staring at the beach in a daze. There are very few people in this sea area. Unlike other places in the post-apocalyptic world, there are no messy bloodstains and corpses on the beach, and they are well preserved.

    But the oceans have changed dramatically from before. The whole sea is no longer clear and transparent sky blue, but has become a much darker, more eccentric dark blue. From the perspective of Qi Fengmian and others, if they look further, they will find that the deeper the sea, the darker the color of the sea, and even the dark black like ink at the back.

    The ocean was dead silent, not even a single wave, and the sea was so calm that it was like a pool of stagnant water. After witnessing this scene, everyone's faces were not very good-looking.

    Xiaosun's parents frowned and hesitated: "This sea is like this, can the food in it still be eaten?" Although Old Wu, Zhang Tiancai and the others did not speak, their expressions were also more solemn, and they slowly put down their hands s things.

    Everyone was a little frustrated, Yun Luxing waved his hand and said, "It's okay, let's go fishing first. Can you eat it or not, I'll let Xiao Sun try it later."

    Xiao Sun's parents/Xiao Sun: ...? ? ?

    After Yun Luxing explained it in detail, Xiaosun's parents let go of their uneasy hearts.

    His son has become a tool person, and the parents of the little grandson are both happy and worried. The happy thing is that they used to worry that Xiaosun's ability was too useless, it was useless in the team, and might be abandoned by Lao Wu and the others at any time. Now that Xiaosun's ability is effective, Xiaosun's parents finally let go of their hearts... ...strange.

    After all, it doesn't seem to be very useful for a drug test tool... After the end of the world, just find an animal to test drugs, don't they all have the same effect? But at least it's better than before.

    Poor parents in the world. Xiaosun's parents put down their things in a tangled face and went to the mountain to find wild vegetables. While looking for vegetables, they were worried about their son's future. Xiaosun didn't respond at all, and accepted his identity as a tool person well.

    Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai took the materials left over to consolidate the windows and the stones picked up on the road, and prepared to make barbecue grills. The two of them whispered and discussed how to start the fire, with lighters and wood beside them. Because there was no carbon, everyone deliberately picked up a lot of dry branches on the way down the mountain.

    Yun Luxing didn't know anything about this, she just took a look and ran to the front with her schoolbag on her back. She doesn't dare to stay with Qi Fengmian now.

    But before she could run, Qi Fengmian took her fate's schoolbag strap. Qi Fengmian put one hand in his pocket, grabbed Yun Luxing who was still fluttering, and said lazily: "Come on, don't worry. I'll set up the homework first."

    Yun Luxing said with difficulty: "...Can we talk about it at night? "Learning such a sad thing can't wait for her to play happily! !

    Obviously not.

    Qi Fengmian smiled and said, "You can't."

    With a light expression, he leaned down and looked at Yun Luxing's eyes seriously, and said, "If you do something wrong, you will be punished. If you can't complete the punishment, it's better to die."

    Yun Lu Xing struggled to save herself and said, "Brother Qi Fengmian, don't threaten me."

    Qi Fengmian smiled slowly. He leaned over and slowly approached Yunluxing. It was strange that Qi Fengmian and Yunluxing used the same shower gel, but he had a faint scent of pine trees all year round, and it smelled good when he got close.

    Yun Luxing suspects that Qi Fengmian is spraying perfume on her back.

    She was thinking wildly. Qi Fengmian was getting closer and closer to her. He leaned closer to Yun Luxing's ear, with a casual smile on the corner of his mouth, and said softly, "Do you think I'm threatening you?"

    "Huh?" He said softly with harsh words , "It doesn't matter, you just need to try it."

    Qi Fengmian took Yun Luxing's shoulders with both hands, and faced her to the sea, her movements were gentle and powerful. From an onlooker's point of view, it seems that he is holding Yun Luxing in his arms and rubbing against each other's ears. At first glance, there seems to be a bit of lingering meaning between the two.

    Qi Fengmian shackled Yun Luxing's shoulders, forcing the other party not to turn around, but to look at the sea in front of him, and said warmly, "If the two of us die here."

    "Our bodies will sink to the bottom of the sea, maybe not. , was torn apart and eaten by unknown monsters in the icy water. Maybe we will enter the stomach of the same fish, maybe many fish." His icy fingers stroked Yunluxing's white and smooth cheeks, His voice was cold, "Did you know? All fish now have teeth."

    Qi Fengmian said calmly, "As long as we step into this sea, within half an hour, we will turn into two white bones dripping with flesh and blood. Sinking, sinking, falling to the bottom of the ocean. Don't you want to bloom? Maybe the bottom of the ocean will bloom, maybe our skeleton will be home to some fish, a small colony, and then many years later a coral will grow."

    Cloud Lu Xing felt that Qi Fengmian was ill again. She was impressed by Qi Fengmian's words, and now her whole body was a little cold and she dared not speak.

    There is no way, the brave one who meets the narrow road wins, and the one who is more mad when the neurotic meets is the winner.

    Qi Fengmian raised Yun Luxing's chin with his fingers, looking down at her with cold eyes, still smiling: "Why is Xiao Luzhu not talking? Are you afraid?"

    He didn't wait for Yun Luxing to answer. , then continued to ask: "Do you like red or yellow?"

    Yun Luxing did not follow his train of thought, and said blankly: "What?" Qi Fengmian did not continue to ask and answer, but gave her a lazy look. , but Yun Luxing had already heard what he said in his heart.

    --[coral. ]

    Yun Luxing fell silent.

    Under such circumstances, Yun Luxing cowardly said very neatly: "Brother Qi Fengmian, you are right, I have reflected on myself, now tell me the study task I am going to complete today, I can't wait to get it. I've learned!"

    Yun Luxing comforted herself in the bottom of her heart, she is not a coward, she is a hero who knows the current affairs! ! !

    Qi Fengmian looked at Yun Luxing with dark eyes, and after a while, he let go of his hand on Yun Luxing's shoulder and slowly agreed, "Okay."

    He glanced at Yun Luxing at the end of his eyes, raised his chin slightly and said: "Give me the book in the schoolbag."

    Yun Luxing regretted it now, just come out to play, why did she deliberately carry two books to pretend to be a force. Well now, Qi Fengmian doesn't have to wait to go home, she can assign her homework on the spot. Maybe even a random quiz on a whim.

    What a terrible word.

    Yunlu Xingguang is filled with grief and anger just thinking about it.

    She slowly took out the book and watched Qi Fengmian turn the pages, folded the footer, and pointed a few areas with her fingers. After doing this series of actions, Qi Fengmian said to her, "Go back. I'll spot-check at night."

    His tone was casual, while Yun Luxing looked at the pages he folded, feeling dizzy and trembling. She held Shu Lai here and refused to leave, thinking about how to make Qi Fengmian forgive herself.

    Originally, Yun Luxing planned to wait a few days, but when Qi Fengmian was no longer angry, she went to continue to apologize. During this period, she could endure for a few days, but now she looked at the book in her arms and felt that this day was really unbearable for a day.

    Qi Fengmian ignored her, moved a small chair to sit by the beach, and started fishing casually.

    He did not use a fishing rod for fishing, and the shadows behind him quickly melted into lines that snaked into the sea water, entwining passing creatures. After a while, he caught several kinds of seafood. This is a shallow water area, and most of the ones caught by the shadows are mutated crabs, small seafood such as lobsters and sea urchins.

    It is said to be small, but after evolution and mutation, the overall size of the animal is many times larger, and it is not too small.

    Ordinary organisms undergo genetic evolution, and the biggest changes are in their character and appearance. The lobsters and crabs that Qi Fengmian caught were basically dark blue or black, and they looked poisonous. But they are all big without exception, one is more than the length of Yunluxing's forearm and many times that of an ordinary lobster.

    Crabs and lobsters were caught, and they kept waving their big pincers. The pincers were extremely sharp and seemed to be able to easily cut off an adult's arm.

    Xiao Sun happily brought a few buckets and sat next to Qi Fengmian. When he saw what the other party had caught, he picked it up with his head close, and quickly said, "I can eat it."

    Seafood is very aggressive. , Xiao Sun was almost bitten when he picked up the crab, so Qi Fengmian would kill the caught seafood as soon as possible, and then hand it over to Xiao Sun on the side to clean it.

    Yun Luxing looked very excited and envious from the side. Qi Fengmian's ability is really a must-have ability for home travel. He can kill monsters, wash dishes, move things, and catch fish. It can be said to be very good.

    They don't have fishing rods, so they rely on Qi Fengmian to catch all the seafood, and looking at the evolution of seafood, if they really use fishing rods, they might be people fishing or fishing people. Qi Fengmian didn't lie to Yun Luxing. The mouths of the two fishes he caught were full of sharp teeth, and they were still fluttering on the beach to bite.

    Xiao Sun was sitting next to him for a drug test. Behind him, Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian were tangled about how big a fire they were going to build, and the two almost quarreled. Everyone had a great time playing, and Yun Luxing wanted to play too.

    She stood alone with the book in her arms, looking at Qi Fengmian expectantly, hoping that the other party would change her mind. The next second, Qi Fengmian turned to look at her as she wished.

    Yun Luxing held the book in one hand and the shoulder strap of the schoolbag in the other hand, looking at Qi Fengmian with clear and transparent eyes, the words "want to play" written on her face.

    Qi Fengmian was unmoved. He unhurriedly handed a large urchin and shrimp to Xiao Sun next to him, and said to Yun Luxing, "Why don't you read books?"

    He pointed to the watch on his wrist, and put down the The chin is slightly raised in the direction of the sea, the eyes are clear, and the meaning is obvious.

    Xiao Sun also reacted. He looked at Yun Luxing in surprise and suddenly realized: "Yes. Sister Xiaoluzhu, you are now the person who carries the hope of the human ark. You should study hard now.

    " The love was sincere, and Yun Luxing felt that the other party did it on purpose.

    Following Xiao Sun's words, Yun Luxing recalled her bragging with Lao Wu and the others in the morning, and regretted it to the point of heartache. She doesn't want to be responsible for the dissemination of human knowledge at all, and she doesn't want to be motivated at all, she just wants to be a salted fish! !

    But there was no chance to resist, Qi Fengmian was determined to teach her a heart-wrenching lesson, Yun Luxing could only hold the book, and reluctantly prepared to stay away from reading the book.

    She just took two steps when Qi Fengmian stopped her: "Come back."

    Facing Yun Luxing's confused gaze, Qi Fengmian pointed to the book: "Can you understand it alone?"

    Yun Luxing glanced at the book I really don't understand what was written...

    Qi Fengmian said, "Just sit next to me and read, I don't know how to ask me."

    Yun Luxing said obediently, "Oh." She said slowly, He walked over and sat on the chair next to Qi Fengmian, holding the book and reading.

    Yun Luxing was not very focused at first, and Qi Fengmian forced her to sit here and study. Every time Xiao Sun next to him saw a new type of seafood, he would report to Qi Fengmian whether he could eat it or not, attracting Yun Luxing's attention from time to time.

    While she was endorsing the book, the cheers of Lao Wu and the others could be heard from time to time behind her. The fire rose, and Xiao Sun's parents found the coriander.

    Coriander... Yun Luxing licked her lips, she is a coriander party, she didn't choose it before, but now she has it, of course she can fantasize freely!

    Yun Luxing lowered her head to read a book, but her thoughts had drifted eight hundred miles away. She recalled various ways to eat coriander in her mind, put a little coriander in a dry pot, put a little coriander in a stir-fry, put a little coriander in a ramen, and blanch coriander alone when eating hot pot...

    What a great food coriander is!

    The more Yun Luxing thought about it, the more hungry she became, she couldn't help swallowing her saliva. Thinking of this, she quietly raised her eyes and glanced at Qi Fengmian, who was fishing leisurely.

    Out of the corner of Yun Luxing's eyes, he saw that the other party had caught another big scallop. This scallop is very large. Although its outer shell is black, the meat inside is still white, and it looks very smooth and delicious.

    This should be delicious. Yun Luxing thought, sprinkle some garlic, add some fans, add a little lemon...

    Qi Fengmian had already noticed her gaze, and deliberately didn't speak. Yun Luxing summoned his courage and whispered to him, "Qi Fengmian."

    Qi Fengmian looked back calmly, looked at the book in her hand, and raised her eyebrows: "Half an hour has passed, and you haven't finished this page yet?"

    He She said lazily, "Is there something you can't do?"

    Yun Luxing couldn't help but look down at the book in her hand... Her mind was no longer on the book, so how could she read it. It's not her fault. She was hungry and wanted to play, and Xiao Sun and Lao Wu around her also affected her from time to time, which made her unable to concentrate. When reading a book, she always felt that life was too short to play.

    Yun Luxing decided to go for it. She moved and moved, moved, moved, and moved closer and closer to Qi Fengmian. She pulled at the corner of the other's clothes with one hand and whispered, "Don't be angry."

    Qi Fengmian ignored her. Yun Luxing dared to squeeze his wrist again and said, "You are still wearing the watch I gave you, so don't get angry with me."

    The author has something to say: The hero and heroine are really sick. The first 30 comments will drop red envelopes~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

66.3K 2.4K 10
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝖷𝖣 ( 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵- ) ➪𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙...
53.8K 1K 127
A month before the end of the world, Lou Dian looked at her with more and more explicit eyes that made her horrified! Many unexpected things happen i...
21.2K 586 39
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! The horror escape game BOSS Lin Xiaotang woke up and found that he was bound to a fa...
62.5K 896 47
Ruan Yan woke up and found that she was dressed as a poor official lady, and the food business game she played before fainting also followed her. A n...