My moonlight (Sasuhina)

Autorstwa Hinatadabest

Moon... She told him once... Rather than the sun that shines in day time... She wanted to to be moon... She w... Więcej

Part 1 - Mother...
Part 2 - The first time meeting
Part 3 - What happened to Hinata?
Part 4 - Be a little Patient
Part 5 - Heart broken
Part 6 - Did she died?
Part 7 - The Understanding
Part 8 - Sasuke's sick
Part 9 - Don't go... Don't leave me
Part 10 - The fortress cracked...
Part 11 - She was just... simply kind...
Part 12 - The first piece...
Part 13 - He took her in
Part 14 - Just one more push..
Part 15 - A glimpse of fragile Hinata
Part 16 - Saving two lives
Part 17 - The walls have broken...
Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...
Part 19 - The Forehead Poke
Part 20 - Her Nightmares...
Part 21 - Home...
Important inform.
Part 22 - Falling in love...
Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...
Part 24 - The Desire
Notice - I'm finally back guys!!

Part 25 - The Deadly mission

1.3K 60 17
Autorstwa Hinatadabest

..........The red liquid found its way toward the ground as the glorious sun rose slowly. His exhausted sigh was covered by the sound of two swords clashing. It was early in the morning when their battle began. No words were exchanged before his katana was swung. Sweats were formed as he fought for his life from an anonymous guy attacked them. He wasn't alone. An army of white clones followed his steps, swinging their weapon with one aim - to kill Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata. 

..........The owner of the striking brown eyes that matched the colour of his hair wielded his spear. The sharp metal clashed with the small kunai the girl held. He looked into her pearl eyes with venom and rage. His anger was fuel for his strength. His weapon was used to achieve his aim without mercy. His tightly sealed lips formed a smirk - a sinister one to see the blood on his spear. It was the blood of a girl he hated with every cell in his body. A cut on her rosy cheek made him feel happy. His smirk widened as he imagine the picture of his enemy covered in blood - lifeless. Who would have thought he would kill the person to who he decided to give his heart? 

With rage inside his brown eyes and sadness inside her pale one, the raven was dragged into a deadly battle that could tear him apart. 

.

.

.

..........Sasuke sighed for the umpteenth time. Exhausted and confused, the fear of seeing Hinata getting hurt more and more was overwhelming. His inside screamed to slice that bastard who dared to hurt her. He wanted to rush to her and protect her from getting pierced by the spear. But he couldn't find a way to. Not with these nameless things in front of him. It irritated him that he wasn't prepared when the enemy stroke. It irritated him that he still couldn't find a way to go to her. It irritated him that he couldn't find a way to defeat these goddamn annoying things that wouldn't let him get out of sight. 

.........He transferred his destructive chakara to his faithful katana. Soon, the sound of lighting drove the birds near the battleground away. Taking a step back as he gather his massive strength, it didn't take more than a second to turn hundreds of white and shapeless enemies into minced meat. In a blink of an eye, those shapeless things reconnected into a whole from million pieces. A frown on his flawless face matched the annoyance he felt. Sasuke winced as he felt his right eye stung from the excessive use. Though he was tired and almost running out of chakra, Sasuke had to find a way to defeat these Zetsu's white clone-like creatures before they take his life and hers. Taking a deep breath, he held his katana again as he thought of several ways to find his enemies' weak spots. 

.

.

.

..........Hinata felt her body weaken. From the blood loss and from the intense fear she felt. Seeing her loved one attacking her was overwhelming her. The Hyuuga princess wished this to be just a nightmare as she knew she couldn't win without taking his life... and she won't be able to kill him, let alone lay a blow. Her captivating eyes revealed the sadness she felt as the memories rush to her. The sounds of innocent giggles of his and hers echoed inside her ears. The bright smile of the brown-eyed boy flashed inside her brain as the clear liquids started to well up inside her lavender eyes. Her heart ached to see those earthy eyes filled with kindness now replaced by infinite hatred and anger... What was more heartbreaking is that she was the one who made him like this...

Kira: "You have changed. Hime..." Hinata tensed, her alluring eyes widened, petrified and speechless. His deep and cold voice could match Sasuke's frightened her soul. She felt shivers as he called her 'Hime.' A word used to describe his love and respect for this sweet girl. Just when Hinata was petrified, the smirk on his lips widened as he saw his opportunity to strike. The metal reflected the early morning sunlight as he raised his weapon who was ready to pierce Hinata apart. The amethyst closed her eyes slowly as she formed a sad smile, fulfilling his one and only wish - to kill her. But the attack never reached her. Instead, the sound of two metal clashing echoed in the surrounding. 

Sasuke: "Don't touch her." The last Uchiha growled with rage, emphasizing each word with a silent threat. Kira lowered his gaze for a moment before letting out a chuckle that made him look like a psychopath. 

Kira: "Uchiha huh? Hime, you got another prince to protect you eh?" Hinata unconsciously took a step back at his words. Her aching heart banged against her ribcage rapidly as her breath hitched. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows at the word he used to mention Hinata. 

Kira: "Uchiha, let me warn you. One day, you will be the victim of that monster." He said slowly and calmly while raising the level of confusion inside the raven's chest. Although he has used a lot of chakara to teleport to Hinata when Kira was about to kill her, he felt his Shringen spinning into Mengekyo Sharaingen as the brown-haired man called Hinata a monster. He doesn't know what the fuck this man is saying but he knows one thing for sure he wants to kill him right here and now.

Hinata: "Kira, no..." Her voice came out small and shaking. Sasuke glanced at the trembling figure of the Hyuuga. He could clearly see terror inside her round eyes but he never sensed how scared Hinata felt inside. As she predicted what Kira going to say next, she felt her body was pulled up from the ground and raised all of a sudden. At the same time, her heart ached as if a large chunk of ice was interested in it. She felt suffocated and speechless. Thousands of images rushed to her like a tsunami wave... Images of her beloved mother's pained face... Images of Kira's tears... Images of two lifeless bodies she has once cherished... 

Kira: "You haven't told him about 'it' have you? You have told him what a terrible monster you are. You haven't told him what you have ins-"

Hinata: "Stop!!" She screamed at last. Unable to contain the tears inside her eyes, those clear droplets rolled down her cheeks. Hinata tried to breathe in oxygen greedily. To say a word when her tongue felt numb and when she felt choked took all of her remaining energy away. She looked into those brown emotionless eyes pleadingly only to be responded by a smirk that scared her soul deeply. 

...Sasuke stood between two people with a blunt face trying to cover up the confusion he felt. He had no idea what the fuck Kira is talking about or what business he had with Hinata but he felt intense rage. Seeing her shedding hot tears and trembling with terror inside those captivating eyes pained her like he just gotten stabbed in the stomach. Every drop her eyes pour out made his fist tighten and wanted to shut that man's mouth yet curiosity got the best of him. He needed to know what reason why Kira attacked them out of blue or why Hinata is desperately trying to shut Kira up. 

Kira: "I don't know who is the real monster here Uchiha. Your or her." Hinata felt oxygen running out from her lunges. As Kira continued speaking the words she didn't want to hear, she felt deadly danger. It took her years... to put 'it' to sleep... to hide its presence... Her back felt like it was on fire... She felt blood and her chakra rushing to the craved pattern on her back... She felt the same agonizing pain... 

Kira: "You think Hinata is so pure huh? Ask her how many innocents' blood she has shed!!" He raised his tone and it successfully made her wince in pain. Her hands found their way to rub her aching back. The amethyst felt the seal is being shaken as seconds passed but Sasuke was unaware of it. Instead, he looked at Hinata's pale with filled with tears. She felt grateful that he didn't look at her with judging eyes but with confusion. If only... If only he looked at her just like the others did... if only he looked at her with disgusted eyes... she won't be able to keep it under control any longer... 

Kira: "She killed her own mother." That's when she felt a sharp pain inside her head. She took a step back. Trying to breathe again. Her palms ran cold. She felt her chakra being sucked. A sign that 'it' is waking up. The pain in her back became worse. She covered up her ears in a hurry preventing herself from hearing further. Her eyes were wide and her lips were quivering as if she has just seen a ghost.

..........The raven for the first time showed emotion inside the lone glowing scarlet orbs. He let his surprise display on his handsome face which has a small cut on his cheeks. Sasuke slowly walked toward Hinata who was frightened. Once again he saw a piece of fragile Hinata. A piece of her nightmare. Those cheerful and warm smiles never failed to make him forget that she was also suffering and that she also had nightmares. Sasuke knew that there was something that is hunting Hinata. Sometimes, he would see her staring at nothing in particular blankly. Sometimes he saw sadness inside those ethereal eyes. The only thought he had in his mind when he looked into her dazzling eyes was to fill it with endless happiness. 

........The last Uchiha's crimson bead reflected the shaking figure of Hinata. He slowly walked toward her with the intention of bringing her into his embrace. Inside his arms, close to his heart, he wished nothing but to wipe those tears with his own hands and calm her down. The raven just wanted to take a look at her nightmares and drives them away. He just wanted to comfort her, soothe her pain and tell her that everything will be fine... Just like she did to him. 

Hinata: "Don't come." She said hoarsely with her eyes hidden behind her bangs. Her usual calm and soft voice were nowhere to be found right now and it made the raven stop his steps and Kira smirked. Years of training and cultivating an unbeatable army of clones were worth it. The feeling of satisfaction rushed to his heart yet he was unaware that it didn't fill in the void he has been feeling. It doesn't matter at the moment. He wanted to see her frightened and hunted. Kira would remind her of her nightmares and monsters repeatedly. He would torture her mentally and physically if he captures her. But before those... he would make Sasuke hate her and despite her for what she has done. 

..........Those brown eyes gazed at the morning sun shining with all its glory with a smile that contained no sincerity. 'I will make her pay for your suffering... Mother and father... watch me. Watch me slaughter everyone who wronged you.' He whispered to her late father and mother who sighed heavily. It was terrifying to see their beloved son committing sins and shedding blood and labelled it as the infinite love he had for his parents. If only he knew that, his family wanted nothing but for him to live in peace with a clean soul... if only he knew that, his family wanted nothing but to see his innocent smiles with his beloved princess... But they knew it was too late now. It was too late for him to save him from the darkness and monsters that slowly consumed him... 

He fed lies to his heart for temporary happiness...

Kira thought he would be happy if he could make Hinata suffer...

without him knowing that Karma will be waiting for him with punishment...

A punishment for hurting the angel that watched him from afar... 

for hurting the only person who secretly kept him safe...

Just like Itachi did...

..........Kira came back into reality from his thoughts as he noticed the raven ready to charge at him with his usual faithful katana. The owner of those cold and fiery brown eyes just smirked as Sasuke approached him. Since the Uchiha was stubborn, he might as well show him how his parents died at the hands of Hinata. 

..........Sasuke couldn't bear to see her trembling and shedding an endless trail of hot tears. He didn't want to know or hear what Kira is going to say. It doesn't matter if she is a monster or not at this moment. His priority was to see Hinata's happiness and he would slaughter everyone who dares to make her sad mercilessly. Right now Kira was the first victim and he was unaware that he was digging his own grave. So, Sasuke charged at him. Taking advantage of his daydreaming. Yet before his sword could touch that man, the board figure of Kira disappeared. 

..........In a blink of an eye, he was surrounded by a pit of darkness. Sasuke shivered as if a blizzard just pass by inside his heart. He turned left and right only to find nothing but solid darkness. No light couldn't penetrate through where he is at right now and only his terrifying eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was glowing like the eyes of Lucifer. As soon as he realized that it was nothing but a Genjutsu, Sasuke tried to break through it. Being an Uchiha and experiencing Tsukuyomi thousands of times, breaking out of this low-level Genjutsu would be as easy as breaking a toothpick. Or that's what he thought. 

..........The last Uchiha's concentration was broken as he heard some blurry voices. Soon, the black pit in front of him changed into a scenery that he has never seen before. The snowflakes were dancing happily in the air when he unconsciously entered a Japanese-styled room. Behind the doors, he saw a woman in her 30 laying weakly under a white blanket. She had pale skin and the same shiny indigo hair that could match Hinata's. At a first glance of the woman, Sasuke could clearly say that she was Hinata's mother. They have the same eyes filled with compassion and kindness yet Hinata's eyes are more beautiful. 

.....Then his gaze shifted toward a man with long brown hair.  On his thin and pale lips, a genuine smile lingered for more than seconds. An expression that he never thought he would see in the head of the Hyuuga. For the first time, Sasuke saw love pouring out from those pale eyes that held so much power. It made the raven surprised for a second to see how Hiashi was looking at his beloved wife with such loving eyes. 

Doctor: "Congratulations Hikari-sama. It's a girl." Sasuke couldn't say whether it was happy tears or sad ones that the lady shed. Her plump lips curved into such a dazzling smile that everyone in the room including Sasuke forget her fatigued expression. 

Hikari: "Thank you." She whispered. Her voice was soft and angelic, radiating a certain aura that could make everyone calm. Sasuke looked at the infant inside her arms. Her thick lashes lingered upon her eye bags as those ethereal eyes he fell in love with are closed. Her puffy cheeks were tainted in a dust of pink making her look like the most adorable baby he has ever seen. A frown on Hyuuga Hiashi's face and the shocked expression from Hikari was the last thing he saw before he was dragged into another memory. 

..........From the cold yet comfortable weather, the red leaves falling on the green grass pronounced the arrival of spring. The fragrance of sweet and lovely flowers tickled the raven's nose who was drowning in the past memories of a certain Hyuuga. His blazing scarlet orb was focused on a picture of a small child with a boyish haircut. Under the maple tree, far away from her home, with tears inside her dazzling moon eyes, young Hinata sobbed as she wiped those droplets away. 

Kira: "What a beautiful lady like you doing here?" She was startled as an unfamiliar voice greeted her from behind. Hinata blinked several times to see a boy with striking boy eyes in front of her. Young Kira smiled genuinely and innocently to see Hinata's adorable reaction and the dust of pink on her chubby cheeks. 

Kira: "Aren't you the little Byakugun princess?" As he approached slowly with a friendly gaze, little Hinata couldn't do anything but look down blushing. She gave a small nod while twiddling her index fingers. Sasuke who witnessed the scene, wanted nothing but to slice the bastard right into his heart. 

Kira: "Are you lost?" Hinata looked away and nodded timidly again. The fear of being alone in a dark forest was scaring her more than being a human boy. For the first time, Kira's breath was taken away as she looked up at him with those amethyst eyes that reflected the beauty of the moon. His heart bumped against his rib cage like waves crashing toward the shore as he realized how much charm she held inside those lavender eyes. From that moment on, Kira knew that he was in love with the little Hinata Hyuuga...

Kira: "Come, I will take you home". He said softly, still admiring the beauty she radiated. Offering her a hand, he felt a touch as soft as a feather as her small little fingers squeezed his palm. With a smile from Kira and a nervous look from Hinata, Sasuke realized that this encounter is where their complicated relationship started. 

.

.

.

Kira: "Hime!! Where are you? Stop hiding and come out. It's lunchtime already." Little Hinata covered up her mouth to stop her giggles as Kira tried to search for her. She was amused to see Kiara wandering around like a lost child as she hid and as soon as she opened her eyes, Kira was already in front of her. Offering her a sweet and charming smile and his hand at the same time, little Hinata smiled widely and followed him to have lunch together. 

Kiara: "Hime!! It's dangerous!! Wait there, I will get help." Sasuke saw how much concern those brown eyes held as he saw Hinata on a tree's branch. A yelp from Hinata made the boy turn his head around to see the girl falling from the tree in slow motion. For a split second, Kira thought his heart stopped beating before he rushed to her. Hinata who just fell expected a broken bone or two yet she was brought into a warm embrace instead. 

..........Kira didn't know how he made it on time yet he was glad that she was safe. Slowly he looked down to see his princess's breathtaking eyes forming tears and felt as if his heart was pinched. Slowly wiping those tears away, he gave the girl a comforting smile and rubbed her little back. Hinata also felt safe inside his arms. The only reason why a 4-year-old girl can smile like this while staying in this compound where everyone demanded perfection is because of the love and attention she receives from Kira and her beloved parents. 

Kira: "Next time if you dare to lay a finger on her again, it's your death. Do you hear it?" Ignoring the tears dripping drown from the bully as Kira twisted his arm, he hissed like a python as if someone touched his infant. The poor crying boy who picked up on Hinata nodded again and again as he felt his arms almost broken. Finally, Kira released his deadly grip on him and gave him a deadly glare before he turned to his princess. 

Kira: "It's okay Hime. As long as I'm here, I will protect you, Hime. Always." As he spoke those words, Sasuke felt that he meant it. The determination inside those earthy brown eyes was not something that should be underestimated. 

..........Sasuke didn't know how much time have passed yet he was seeing pieces of memories which portrayed the love Kira had for Hinata who did nothing but value their friendship. As those fragments passed, it became clear that Kira loved Hinata will all his heart and if only Hinata asked for it, he would destroy the moon or even the sun. Then it makes the last Uchiha wonder. What did Hinata do to make Kira hate her right now? 

.

.

.

.....Sasuke's Ruby Shraingen and violet Rinnegen widened as he saw the blood soaking her clothes. As seconds passed by, the lights came out from her back along with the agonizing scream she released. Some lights glowed out from her back and it tore the shirt she was wearing apart. Then he saw a terrible sight- some ancient Japanese letters were craved on her small back and the blood was dripping down from those letter trails. 

..........It didn't take more than 10 seconds for Kira to enter the room where little Hinata was. Those brown eyes showed horror as he froze in the doorway at what he just witnessed. The person who was screaming terribly was not the little shy Hinata he knew. Just like she was possessed by a demon, two long and sharp fangs were sticking out from her mouth. Those pale lavender orbs he loved were turning black as seconds passed. Surrounding her was a black flame that was causing her misery. She was a completely different person now. As if the devil has eaten her pure soul and taken over her body, she looked like nothing but a demon. 

..........Before Kira could move his numb legs that faithfully stuck to the ground, two people who entered the room were his parents. The Hyuuga head also rushed into the room along with Hikari. The mother of the child just looked at Hinata with sorrowful eyes which were soon filled with tears to see how much pain she was in. Meanwhile, the Father of Kira, the protector of Hinata Hyuuga stole a sigh before giving a nod to Hiashi. For 4 years, 'it' has been obedient and it seems that today is when it starts to fight off the seals that have been restraining him. 

...What Kira didn't know at that time was that... both of his parents knew that souls must be sacrificed in order to seal him off again and they willingly gave Hinata their souls... they offered their lives in order to keep this innocent lily alive. 

...Sasuke silently held his breath as the same memories rushed to him. The smell of blood... the lifeless bodies of the Uchihas... the deafening silence that devoured the screams... the terror and shock he felt that night... His crimson bead was slightly widened as he saw the nightmare Kira experienced. 

.....It didn't take long for the seals to be completely broken. A strong gust of wind shook off some Hyuugas who were ready to put 'it' to sleep again. Slowly, the possessed Hinata got up. She growled as she looked at Hiashi with such fury. Then it stroke. With its claws, she reached out to Hiashi. Ready to pierce everything that stands in her way. Only to be blocked by Kira's father who stood up in front of the head of Hyuuga defensively. In Hikari's hands, she held a seal written with her own blood. 

..........Under the full moon, the battle between a furious crazy monster who thirsts for blood and the powerful Hyuugas continued for hours. The claws and the gentle fists clashed. The stars witnessed the brutal strength of that demon along with the increasing number of lifeless bodies from Hyuuga's side. Bloods tainted the wooden doors, and no one screamed or begged to live when their souls were separated from their bodies. Everyone who left the earth that night felt they had fulfilled their duty and protected their princess bravely. The one thing who didn't feel that way was Kira. 

.....He ran away. Closing his eyes. Trying to convince himself that it is a nightmare. He felt terrified as if he had just seen his own death. As soon as he saw his little princess going rogue and killing people like popping bubbles. He remembered that the last thing he saw was his parents getting hit by those long claws before he ran off. 

..........The very next day, Kira rushed to his father's room praying that it all was just a nightmare. Unfortunately, his wish wasn't fulfilled. On the white sheet that matched the several bandages wrapped on his unconscious body, his father lay weakly. On his left side, his beloved mother sat with lifeless eyes while gazing at his father's sleeping figure. He didn't dare to make a sound as he finally shed those silent tears. He never knew that he would lose his father this soon... he didn't know that his hero would die from a demon... he also didn't know that Hyuuga Hiashi would have the heart to kill people who protected him and his daughter... just to keep the news from spreading... just to keep his image and reputation... 

.

.

.

...It was already late when Kira's mother woke him up. As soon as he opened those brown eyes, he was greeted with the pale and anxious face of his beloved mother. Before he could utter a word, he was pulled into a warm embrace and he felt tears soaking his shirt. 

Mira: "Kira, dear, listen to me carefully. When I am gone, I want you to live happily. I want you to find your own happiness and choose a path that you will never regret. I will always be watching over you and love you with all my heart. Please take care of Hinata-sama for me. I love you, dear." 

...Before Kira could do anything, the warmth she radiated left his figure as well as the roof that has been protecting him. Under his own sight, he realized that both his father and mother were gone. In a blink of an eye, they were gone... His parents were gone... and it was all because of her...

..........Under the same full moon where his father took his last breath, the tears inside Kira's brown eyes disappeared. Those clear liquids seem to be burned by the hatred that filled the gap. With an eternal flame and determination. He swore to himself that he would kill Hiashi Hyuuga who murdered his own friend- his father. He swore to himself that he would kill Hinata Hyuuga for not doing anything to protect them. He swore to himself that he would destroy the sand village that banished them in the first place. 

...But to destroy the sand village alone... he needs that beast inside Hinata. The beast that is dwelling inside her, the beast that has been hunting her, the beast that thirsts for blood terribly. He would sacrifice anyone to achieve his goal... just like Hiashi did. 

but... only Hiashi and Sasuke knew that the head of Hyuuga was crying silently when he ordered them to poison Kira's father... Was it the guilt? Was it because he has lost a friend? Only Hiashi will know the answer...

.

.

.

Kira: "You and I are the same Uchiha." That's when the scenery in front of him broke and he was inside a room with two chairs facing each other. 

Kira: "We got our loved one murdered. We had faced the bitterness of the world. We had suffered. We had been in pain." Now Sasuke clearly saw it- he saw the reflection of his younger self inside those brown eyes. Such hatred.... and such darkness...

Kira: "Don't you think it's time to stop this tragedy? Don't you think it's time to punish those who made us suffer? Don't you think it's time to get revenge on people who wronged us?" The rage was bubbling up inside his chest to see the cold and indifferent reaction who doesn't seem shaken by his words. Uchiha was supposed to show his anger. He was supposed to have those hateful eyes. He was supposed to show interest in his words and respond him eagerly. 

Kira: "Hinata has a beast inside her. It craves blood every 5 years and on her 20th birthday, you will be the victim." A sly smirk was etched on Kira's thin lips. "And not only you but people in Konoha will suffer also. The whole world will suffer. They will be killed, murdered brutally!! Just to keep her alive. People will suffer again just like you and me!! Now Uchiha. Join me. Help me to get that beast inside her. Help me to get the power. Then we can end this suffering. We can end wars with that power. We can create peace between 5 nations and we can rule together!! So, what's your answer?" As he finished the tension in the air was broken by a chuckle from the Uchiha. 

Sasuke: "It seems you have underestimated me..." Sasuke formed a haughty smirk as Kira's smile dropped. The last Uchiha slowly raised his sword toward Kira and looked into those brown eyes with a murderous gaze.  

Sasuke:" I'm not a hero Kira. I'm not going to kill Hinata even if it means saving the whole world but..." Kira felt petrified and froze as Sasuke radiated a killing aura around him as he paused for a while. Just like he has just seen the demon inside the raven with his own eyes, his heart beated as if it was going to jump out of his chest. 

Sasuke: "if the world tries to hurt her... I will destroy the entire earth with my own hands because she is my world..."

.

.

..........Kira's brown eyes widened as the last Uchiha swung his Katana. The lighting-fused sword successfully broke the genjutsu and managed to create a deep cut on Kira's left hand. Kira, who was frightened by his aura, backed away quickly and made his clones cover him. This wasn't a part of his plan. He thought Sasuke would be on his side after showing his tainted past, after showing that Hinata is a monster. He thought Sasuke would gladly join him and help him to get revenge but this was unexpected. Then again, what Sasuke said was true. He underestimated him... He underestimated the infinite love the raven had for the amethyst. He forgot that Uchiha loves someone very deeply and dearly with all their heart...

.....Though his plan A went wrong, there is still plan B... and plan B is going well. At first, he thought Sasuke could be useful to help him destroy Suna but that's fine, as long as he can get that beast, it doesn't matter if that Uchiha dies or not. A smirk was etched on his lips as his brown eyes wandered to a certain indigo-haired girl who was screaming in terrible pain. Hugging her aching back and trying to fight the monster that is breaking out from the seal, Hinata couldn't find enough strength to put it back to sleep again. 

.....Sasuke rushed to Hinata with caution. He has seen her monster and how brutal and ruthless it was. Before that demon can take over, he must somehow deactivate it. But by the time he was a few meters away from her, his breath hitched as he realized that it was too late. On her fingers, he saw the claws coming out along with the two long fangs that could pierce anything. A dangerous yet powerful purple chakara surrounded her body like a cape while those angelic pale eyes turned completely back. Her indigo hair which resemble the midnight sky changed into the colour of obsidian and it was an alarm that the demon has woken up and that the bloodthirsty monster will be going on a rampage...

.....Sasuke jumped backward quickly as every neuron inside his brain told him that he is digging his own grave if he stayed near her. Before he has even landed on his feet after a jump, he heard its terrifying growl that sent shivers down his spine. In the blink of an eye, even with the help of Sharingan, all he saw was a purple blurry shadow before hundreds of clones were torn into small pieces by its claws. Instead of reconstructing themselves like before, their small pieces of flesh turned into ashes. 

..........Attack after attack, the thousands of clones were left with a number of hundred within a few minutes while Sasuke stayed away from its range. Kira also did the same as the raven as he waited for it to calm down a bit. After it has calmed down, he would bait it toward the raven...

.....Sasuke tried to breathe in and out to slow his heart which was beating too fast. As he observed the monster or Hinata, he realized that Hinata was fighting it back. He saw it hesitating when attacking and her eyes would turn white as she gained her consciousness back only to be taken over again... Maybe... Maybe if he could talk to her, connect to her and tell her that she isn't really that monster... Maybe if he could tell her that she didn't kill her mother or Kira's parents on purpose... Maybe she would win...

..........It stopped attacking when the clones ran out and the surrounding was already a mess. Tress has fallen along with the ground which was cracked because of its speed. The birds have left this dangerous place and every single animal inside this forest has run away as if they felt the whole forest will collapse soon. Everything went silent for a minute before it spotted two humans near him. For a moment, Sasuke felt suffocated to see the possessed Hinata forming a cynical smirk. Sasuke recalled his sweet memories with her... 

Hinata who always has such a tender smile on her thin lips is now smiling cynically with the intention to kill him...

Hinata who has a heart of pure gold and who never wanted to harm others has now blood on her hand... 

Hinata who always treated the animals with such kindness has now slaughtered every animal that stands in its way. 

It's not her... It's not real Hinata... 

..........His chain of thought was broken as it charged toward him with the intention to kill. Sasuke raised his sword and activated Mengekyo Sharingan to dodge its fast attacks. With the speed of lighting, it lunged toward him with those claws. Before it could touch his throat, Sasuke backed away quickly. Gripping his sword tightly, the raven couldn't think of a way to snap her out of it without hurting her. Then again, if he can't seal it off, then it's his death. Taking a deep breath, Sasuke looked directly into its black eyes that see nothing but blood and opened his lips. 

Sasuke: "You are not really a monster are you, Hinata?" As he spoke calmly without breaking eye contact, the monster froze for a second before widening its eyes. Shaking its head and letting out a grunt, Sasuke could see the darkness slowly fading away from those eyes. But then again, it attacked. As he has expected, it is not going to be easy to snap her out of it. As Sasuke moved to the right slightly when the monster tried to stretch him, Sasuke looked into those black eyes again. 

Sasuke: "It was not your fault Hinata... you didn't have a choice." Dodging attack after attack, the last Uchiha tried to search for the words that could reach Hinata. 

Sasuke: "You never wanted to hurt anyone..." As he spoke slowly and calmly after taking quick breaths after avoiding those deadly blows. 

Sasuke: "You are always kind and caring Hinata. You said you wanted to be the moon, didn't you? You said you want to give light to those who are lost in the darkness..." Those hypnotizing obsidian beads became soft along with a faint smile as he continued saying those sincere words from the bottom of his heart. 

Sasuke: "You said you want to see their smiles when they found their ways... You said you want to listen to cries.. wipe those tears away... let them know that someone wants to see them happy didn't you?" The corner of his thin lips curved upwards as he saw that it is working. The darkness consuming her moon eyes is showing fading away as well as its attack which is becoming slower as seconds passed.

Sasuke: "You are already the moon Hinata. You have guided Ryuu to the light. You have already given him hope to survive, a reason to live... You have already seen his tears and you have already wiped them away... You gave him a smile and showed him the meaning of happiness..." Kira clenched his jaws to see how Sasuke's words are slowly calming that monster down. That monster was supposed to tear his body apart. It was supposed to hurt him, kill him!! Yet nothing came out as he planned. He needs to remind her... Remind Hinata that she is still a monster and she will always be!!

Kira: "It doesn't change the fact that you are still a monster Hinata!! Do you hear me? You are a monster. You have killed my father and my mother!! Just to stay alive." His screams completely stopped the possessed Hinata to stop moving. Sasuke widened his eyes as a deadly strike was aimed at him. In the last millisecond, he backed away quickly and his breath hitched as he saw the ground cracked because of that blow. It didn't stop right there. It rushed toward him again, delivering blow after blow with immense strength after hearing Kira's words. 

Sasuke: "You aren't a monster Hinata. You never wanted to hurt them. You never wanted to do this. A monster won't tell me that all lives are equal..." He ducked as those claws reached out to his head. 

Sasuke: "A monster won't stay by my side and take care of me on her own will when I am sick..." He dodged another blow as he spoke again. 

Sasuke: "A monster won't tell me that she will be kind to everyone because she doesn't know what pain others hold." Sasuke knows that Hinata is trying so hard here. She is trying so hard to get a hold of it and trying to take control yet the conflicts she had was delaying the process. He just needs to tell her that it wasn't her fault... he just needs to make her stop feeling guilty and let that consume her... Because the monsters and the devils live up to our fears...

Sasuke: "A monster won't tell me that she is there for me even if the whole world is standing against me. A monster won't risk her life just to save others..." He tried to recall every piece of memory that puts colours into his dark life and showed him what it feels like to be alive.. he tried to recall every piece of memory that fills in the void he has been feeling and he realized that... he recalled every moment he spent with her because she alone was his world... 

Sasuke: "A monster won't tell me that the moon is very beautiful or the fireflies... A monster won't tell me that those little things make her feel alive and happy... A monster won't tell me to look at the world as it is without any emotions to see its beauty ..." His heart was beating so fast at this moment for an unknown reason. A weird sensation brushed through his heart as he recalled his memories with her... with someone who he deeply fell for...

Sasuke: "A monster won't tell me that it's okay to feel lost... A monster won't tell me that she will share her light until I find mine... A monster won't tell me that we must go through the dark to find the light. A monster won't tell me that the sunrise is very beautiful... A monster won't tell me that there is no use in the sun without the rain..." He felt breathless as he spoke continuously without being aware that those attacks has stopped as well as Kira whose breath was taken away by those words... If only... If only Kira knows that those words were slowly melting his cold heart... maybe he would stop this madness and look at his princess like he once used to. 

Sasuke: "A monster won't stay by my side even when she knows she is going to get hurt. A monster won't look at my flaws and tell me that they are perfect. A monster won't look at my dark side and tell me that there are angels in there. A monster won't look at my scars and tell me that I'm beautiful. Lastly... a monster won't have a pure heart like you... Hinata..."

.....Inside that crimson orb which reflected the uncountable love he had for her, Sasuke slowly waited for that monster to attack him. Inhaling the oxygen deeply before exhaling it through his mouth, Sasuke let a smile linger on his lips. Whereas Kira smirked as he sensed his victory coming, the last Uchiha doesn't seem shaken to see a bloodthirsty possessed monster charging at him at full strength. 

...Everything went in slow motion inside Kira's eyes when the monster was one step away from the raven who has dropped his sword, he felt extremely thrilled to see the death of the most powerful ninja who has been feared by many. It's the end... for him... for that Uchiha...

Sasuke stood there unfazed when he saw those claws coming from his precious eyes one foot away... his death was near... Is that it? Is that how he dies? Is that how he gives up his life easily for her? When Sasuke saw her lunging at him without hesitating... he knew that this battle will be the last one he will ever face... even if this is the last one then so be it... 

"Toki-doki"

"Toki-doki"

"Toki-doki"

...Before Sasuke even knew it, the massive amount of wind blew passed through him like a Hurricane. All the veins inside his body seem to stop working as his blood ran cold along with his heart which shook violently... In front of his own eye, the blood on those long claws dripped down slowly... He swore to god that it will take only a few centimetres for those claws to pierce his eyes... but then again the intense fear he felt was ignored as he shifted his gaze to her... 

.....Her whole body was shaking as well as her lips were parted slightly as if she was letting out a sigh. The first thing he noticed was her long and silky sliver hair which is turning dark blue again starting from the end. Then his eyes wandered into those dark irises that resemble the black hole itself. Sasuke unconsciously open his mouth as the relief crept to his heart to see the darkness slowly fading away inside those eyes. It didn't take more than 5 seconds to turn her breathtaking indigo hair and those angelic orbs into their original forms. What disappeared next were those long fangs and those claws which held so much power inside. 

Hinata: "Sa... suke... kun..." A weak whisper was all that he needed to hear.

.....Before Sasuke could utter a word as he looked into those ethereal eyes and felt a connection with Hinata, she collapsed. As she finally gained consciousness... before Hinata could do anything to control her weak body from falling, all that she saw how beautiful that obsidian bead was... She felt her fatigue disappearing into the thin air as soon as she felt strong arms wrapping around her body and bringing her closer to his embrace which she felt safe. A small smile adorn her lips as she looked up at him.

.....The bewitching onyx bead and the amethyst orbs locked for a moment although they felt it was an eternity. Concern in his breathtaking irises while relief was visible inside hers, they looked at each other like there was no tomorrow. Slowly her small hand reached up to trace his defined jawline with such gentleness that Sasuke melted into the touch immediately. As he heard the only sound that reminds him of heaven, Sasuke forgot the pain and tiredness he has been feeling. 

Hinata: "Are you okay, Sasuke-kun?" As if he hadn't heard her voice for months, Sasuke greedily made sure to memorize every sound those plump lips released. Nodding slowly to respond to her question, his calm heartbeat increased rapidly as his instincts told him that danger was ahead. Sasuke quickly put a thin layer of chakra around them to protect her from danger as he saw the powerful purple chakara that surrounded her shrinking back into the craved symbol slowly. Before it disappeared completely, in a heartbeat, the trees in the surroundings shook violently as a strong shock wave was released. 

.....The raven sat there with his eyes widened as he realized how much power it can wield even when it is getting sealed off and he was surprised that he or Hinata didn't feel the wave touching them. His gaze immediately darkened and his anger rose as he heard a groan not from far away. After the shock wave has come to a halt and the air travelled at its normal speed, Sasuke held Hinata to get up without leaving his eagle eyes off Kira. 

.....Sasuke didn't miss the sad look inside those ineffable eyes as they reflect the figure of the man who slowly wiped the trail of blood on the corner of his lips. Even from afar, they both clearly see him clenching his jaws and gritting his teeth as if he wants them to be broken. Those earthy eyes were looking at them like he was piercing them apart inside his mind while his entire face was red form anger and frustration. 

Kira: "Why?" Both of them didn't under what he asked. Is he asking why Sasuke is not killed just like he expected? Is he asking why the demon has been sealed off again instead of going on a killing spree? Is he asking why the beast is not his yet? Or is he asking why everything goes wrong? 

Kira: "Why did you have to interrupt everything I planned Uchiha!!" He screamed with bitterness. A wave of sadness washed over him yet he hold those tears inside. He felt his heart aches as he looked at those two people standing. Sasuke in front of her with those glowing Sharingan and Rinnegen and ready to strike if Kira made a move? 

Why did that Uchiha fill up his role? Why did that Uchiha take care of her? Why did that Uchiha make her smile? Why did that Uchiha soothe her pain away? Why did that Uchiha stay by her side even when he knows when she is nothing more than a monster!! Why did he stand there and looked into those devil eyes and stop her just with those fucking words? How come... How come he was able to seal it off...?  

Because, darling... Hinata was never a monster... and she cherished Sasuke Uchiha more than she feared that monster...

.....Before Sasuke could answer his questions which made no sense, Kira summoned another army of white clones. It doesn't matter if that freaking Uchiha isn't killed by her. He would beat the crap out of him by himself. A maniac smirk was plastered again as he saw how terrified Hinata was to see them. 'That's right honey... you should fear me.'

.....Sasuke stole an exhausted sight ignoring the immense pain that is spreading throughout his body. He doesn't have much chakara left and his eye feels like they are on fire already. There is no way he could defeat an army of god damn annoying things that could reconstruct themselves. Trying to breathe as he thought of so many strategies which aren't effective, all he could do his freeze in surprise as a shadow passed through her with incredible speed. 

.....Before he could even raise his katana, a massive wave of clones charging toward them was turned into ash. There she stood in front of him, a purple yet flaming chakara surrounding her figure as she had her Byakugan activated. A sigh escaped from her lips after she inhaled deeply and opened those alluring eyes that held a certain feeling. Sasuke thought she only inherited Hamaru's chakara but after seeing the chakara paths twisting around her, the raven also sensed Hagomoro's chakara too. 

Kira: "So you can control it..." Kira spoke calmly trying to suppress the rage inside his chest. Seeing his little princess who needed to be protected all the time standing up for herself somehow made him feel angrier. Kira was not a fool and he knows that if she can use the chakara, he would surely face defeat as his clones aren't fully developed yet. The only reason why he signalled more clones to attack is that he knew that she wouldn't last long... He needs to thank Hiashi for that. 

...Sasuke couldn't do anything but watch in amazement as her small figure moved swiftly and never failed to turn every clone into ashes that comes in her way. With every strike she made, a wave of her powerful and destructive chakara was released successfully sending every single clone to heaven. or hell.  

.....When she landed on her feet after the 23rd attack, Hinata felt the agonizing sharp pain inside her head accompanied by a trail of thick red liquid falling down to her nose. As she couldn't stand the excruciating pain, the amethyst fell to her knees and Sasuke rushed to her in a split second. Wiping the blood coming out from her nose while ignoring her chakra which burned his hands. After a few seconds has passed, a heavy sigh escaped from Hinata as her chakara disappeared and Kira smirked as he saw that. Glancing at his few clones, he thought he has turned the table around. 

...Sasuke Uchiha has no chakara at all and he was already tired from moving around too much. Hinata also won't be able to stand on her own feet again after the massive chakara use. He would quickly kill that Uchiha and get that beast from her. 

Kira: "You should stop resisting Hime. The Bird Cage seal also affects that demon isn't it? You will die if you keep using that chakara." The word 'Bird Cage seal' repeated inside Sasuke's ears. He didn't know that she even had it. Then it all clicked. The way her cousin- Neji - was worried about her. How she refused Kiba to touch her forehead. Why she couldn't use Byakugan for long. His long thoughts broke in an instant as he saw those clones charging at them with swords and spears. 

.....The raven looked down at the figure of Hinata who was biting her lips harshly to keep a whimper from coming out. His chakara was low and even if he had a lot, with his chakara, he won't be able to defeat them. Letting out a slow and steady breath as he made his final decision, the lone yet powerful Rinnegen glowed with all its might. In a heartbeat, the two figures disappeared mysteriously and all that was left was an angry Kira with his clones and the cool breeze which disappeared into the dense forest behind the cracked battlefield. 

.

.

.

.....Hinata's pale eyes widened as she found herself in a very different place within a microsecond yet she let out a relieved sigh when she sensed the raven's presence behind her. Before she could speak something, Hinata winced as she felt a sharp pain gathering around her heart. She knew that it is dangerous to use 'that' chakara yet she had no choice. As a result of using it, both her forehead and her heart were aching badly because she had to repel against two seals to use that chakara. The excruciating pain disappeared in an instant as she heard a low grunt come out of the person behind her. 

.....As soon as she turned she saw the raven in terrible condition. Sasuke who rarely shows his pain is long gone. Inside the obsidian eye which was pouring out a lot of blood, pain and frustration were visible. Hinata stood there petrified when Sasuke covered his right eye to stop the bleeding. It seems that the last Uchiha, the last Rinnegen holder used his last bit of chakara to teleport both of them to safety. Teleportation takes a lot of chakara and as Sasuke pushed himself beyond his limit, he is now suffering the consequences. 

...Shaking from intense pain, the raven looked up at the girl in disbelief as her hand glowed bright purple, lighting up the dim cave. He felt the intense pain in his eyes start to fade away gradually as she continued to heal him. 

Sasuke: "Stop it Hinata. Your chakara is already low." With all the strength he could muster, Sasuke grabbed Hinata's wrist shakily to stop her from using 'that' chakara. Shaking her head, she continued to heal his eyes. Sasuke knows that Hinata can be stubborn sometimes but right now, this is not the right situation for it. The man opened his thin lips again only to make no sound. He wanted to tell her to stop healing him already but the dizziness inside his head made him unable to talk. Soon, his vision starts to blur and he felt his breath hitch. He is completely out of chakara and probably on the verge of collapsing while his brain told him to stay awake. 

...As Sasuke thought his eyelids won't be able to open anymore, his body felt slightly stronger as if he has gained energy. His vision became clearer and he could see her breathtaking face illuminated by the glowing chakara. 

Sasuke: "It's already enough Hinata. I'm fine now." He spoke softly as he saw the terror and the guilt inside her pale eyes. Those lilac orbs seem restless not from the unbearable pain her fatigued body experience, but from the fear of losing the raven. Hinata didn't know how strong her feeling was for him but she knew that she values her more than her own messed up life even to the point of transferring him the last bit of chakara although she knew it would kill her. 

.....Ignoring the screams inside her brain which told her to stop using the chakara already, Hinata continued to transfer him the chakara even though the pain near her heart started to increase more. As she slowly shifted her gaze to his breathtaking obsidian beard, her breath seemed to stop as she noticed a small comforting smile and how gentle he was looking at her despite the injury he got. She felt numb and helpless as he took her hand into his, gently pulling it toward his chest. 

Sasuke: "I'm okay already Hinata. You should rest." His whisper sounds so soothing and he took her breath away for a second. Her bleeding heart seems to be beating faster than usual as he softly squeezed her hand to calm her down. The way he was looking so fondly at her without any revulsion like she was his mother... the way he smiled for her so genuinely as if he was a father who is ready to forgive every mistake she makes... the way he held her hand so gently as if she was a fragile and almost collapsing glass... the way he whispered so warmly to her as if he wasn't the cold and intimidating Uchiha Sasuke... Dried tears started to well up inside her eyes again as she wiped the trail of blood under his eyes, on his right cheek with her thumb. Her lips trembled from both the sharp pain inside her heart and her brain as well as a wave of confusion that rushed to her. 

Hinata: "How could you still...." like a candle which got blown out, her voice trailed out as her eyelids closed. Like a doll which got her strings cut off, she collapsed and her body fell along with the lone tear from her tear duct. 

'How could you still treat a monster like me this... gently...? How come... you are not disgusted of me... disgusted with who I really am... Sasuke-kun...'

...If only Sasuke heard her question... maybe he would hold her face with his hands with full affection as if he was holding the whole world inside his hands and he would kiss her forehead occupied with the bird cage seal gently and say...

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night... I have fallen in love with you so deeply to be fearful of your darkness... Hinata..."

=======================================

note: Unedited

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
111 5 3
She was a noble and influental person..He knew he wasn't worthy enough for her. She was his sun, so bright. While he was the moon, he could admire he...
56.8K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
164K 5.2K 100
Hinari Uchiha, also called Sunshine, was born on a warm summer night. But she was not like the other Uchihas from her clan. Her eyes, which should be...