Michael Myers x Female Reader

Autorstwa iitzAlliecat

What happens when Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield after escaping from the Health facility. Y/n, was Mich... Więcej

Prologue
The Morning Before Halloween
The Visit
First Kiss
Bad Memories
Halloween Morning
I Found You
I Won't Let You Die
He Survived
(SMUT 18+) You're Safe Now
The Plan
The Hunt
Wrongful Death
Time Flies
What Have You Done?
Released
Gift For A Friend
Freaks
The Hospital Visit
Night Out
Broken Hearts
Time Together Again
Realization
The Evil Within
Plan Of Action
Revenge
Soon To Come
Show Down
Grand Finale
On The Run
New Life
First Victims
(SMUT 18+) Forever And Always
Not Dead Yet
Hallucinations
Trapped
Massacre
Forever
I Love You So

May We Meet Again

715 19 0
Autorstwa iitzAlliecat

After a few minutes of Lonnie's driving, he pulled onto the side of the street.

"Okay, guys, listen up."

Loonie grabs a map from the dash and a flashlight. He turns on the light and turns to a certain spot on the map.

"He's going home."

He took his finger and pointed to the locations.

"He went from Laurie's compound to the victims in her neighborhood, to the park. Okay, if you track those locations, that's a straight line. Basically an arrow, pointing to Lampkinlane, Michael's childhood home."

Would Michael really kill at my house? If he did that, I would be forced to move out. It would be condemned after all the killing that's about to happen. A part of me knew it was all going to end up at my house. Of course it would. That was Michael's house too, after all.

"I came face to-face with this asshole when I was a kid. He creeps. He kills. He goes home."

Allyon then had to open her mouth.

"And that's where we are going?"

"You know, that's where I live, right?"

"Really?"

"Yes, Loonie, Michael Myer's old house is mine."

"That's crazy shit, Y/n. You better be careful. He might come after you."

Loonie started the car, taking off to my house. Tommy's gang would show up sooner or later. Luckily, I still had my gun in my pack pocket with plenty of bullets. Tommy's gang should be no real threat to me. Laurie was in the hospital, badly injured. So I knew she wouldn't go with Tommy. If I played my cards correctly, everyone would die tonight at my hands. And Michael's. Laurie loved her family. If anyone lived and told Laurie I was killing with Michael, she would think he made me do it and possibly forgive me. Well, that doesn't matter now. What matters is helping Michael and not caring about what Laurie thinks. Loonie pulled up on the side of the street across from my home.

"Okay, so the key is that we stick together."

"No, I'm going in alone."

"Do you really expect me to sit here and let you go in yourself and confront the man that killed my father."

"No, I don't expect you to, but I'm asking Allyson, for your sake and my sons'. Okay, just stay here. You see anything suspicious, you honk the horn. Alright? But you stay safe."

Loonie got out of the car with a pistol. I watched as he walked with the gun in front of him. He knocked on the door harshly. Like Michael was going to open it for him. Before going inside, he turned around and gave us a thumbs-up.

"This is so fucked up," said Allyson.

Just a few seconds after he entered. A gunshot rang out. Cameron and Allyson exited the car with their guns, trying to play hero. They went on either side of the door, with Cameron signaling to go in. Getting out, I went over as they opened the door.

"Y/n? Why don't you have your gun out?"

"I don't have one."

That was, of course, a lie. It was covered by my jacket in my back pocket. Cameron slowly walked in, calling out for his dad. It was pitch black in here. Michael must have cut the power. Cameron told Allyson to go to the door that was cracked open. She nodded and walked over to it. I could tell they were both afraid because their breathing was really loud. Allyson was in front of the door now as I stayed back with Cameron. She put her finger on the trigger and he used his foot to push open the door. Allyson fired a shot with the force pushing her back. She was literally panting at this point. Walking over, I noticed how she destroyed my pumpkin instead of Michael.

"Try not to destroy my house, Allyson."

She gave me a what the fucklook.

"There is a mass killer in here. Breaking your house is the least of my worries."

I wanted to shoot her so badly, but I kept my cool. Creaking could be heard from upstairs. As we went up the stairs, a record player could be heard playing a song. I was in the very back, behind Cameron and Allyson. Allyson went into the room with the music, taking a look around. I stood against the doorway, watching Cameron walk over to the closet. He stopped and started to freak out. Blood was dripping onto his gun and when he looked up he saw Loonie's dead body stuffed between the attic stairs and top wall, not being able to fully close.

"Lonnie."

His voice squeaked out as he called to his dad. Great, let the police deal with this mess. Because I wasn't touching it. Michael could bloody our house up as much as he wanted. It didn't really bother me anymore. All of a sudden, the closet doors slammed open, and Michael came out, heading straight towards Cameron. He yelled bloody murder and backed up my way, bumping into me and pushing me straight towards Michael. He walked straight into me, throwing me to the side. Michael grabbed Cameron's neck and he tried firing at him but ended up missing and hitting me instead.

The bullet pierced my shoulder, going straight through. At least it didn't get stuck in my skin. I should be fine. Michael showed no hesitation as he pushed him against the wall, knocking his breath away. He then grabbed his knife and stabbed him in the stomach. I could hear Allyson calling out. She must have heard all the noise.

"Cameron?!"

Michael pulled his knife out and stabbed him again. Allyson came out of the room beside them, and I went over, pushing the gun away as it went off. Taking it out of her hands, I threw it in a random direction. Allyson pulled a knife out on me, trying to stab me. As Michael let go of Cameron, he fell to the floor. Then he grabbed Allyon's neck, slamming her head onto the railing and threw her down the stairs. I heard a loud snap as Allyson started yelling out in pain.

"Allyson!?"

Obviously, Cameron isn't dead just yet. Looking over at his body on the ground, he had his hand wrapped around the knife and pulled it out from his stomach. Before he could reach the gun laying beside his head, I stomped on his hand, making him let go. Michael grabbed his hair and threw him carelessly across the floor. Allyson kept shouting out for Cameron. I watched as Michael grabbed Cameron's head, slamming it against the railing, making it break. His head was sticking out. Using his strength, Michael forced his head up and down repeatedly.

Looking down the stairs, Allyson got back up and held out her knife.

"Come and get me, mother fucker! Come and get me."

All that was left was Allyson. I could kill her right now if I wanted to with my gun. But, now wasn't the time. Her end would come later. Michael stood in front of me now.

"You first, Michael."

I allowed him to go down the stairs before me. Allyson stood her ground as Michael walked down the steps, stopping at Cameron, taking one look at him.

"Leave him alone!"

Michael grabbed Cameron's neck and twisted it. I could hear the crack it made when it snapped. He then looked back at Allyson and continued down the steps. Allyson tried to stab him, but Michael was too quick grabbing her wrist. He twisted her hand, making her bring the knife to herself.

"Do it. Do it!"

She looked back at me while she yelled. From in front of the entrance door, Karen came running in with a pitch fork, stabbing Michael in the back. I knew he would be fine. Karen pushed Michael to the floor and took out the pitch fork and stomped on his head. I stayed back a little so she wouldn't see me. She took his mask off, backing out the door as he got back up, facing her.

"You want your mask? Come and get it! You wanna fucking kill someone? Take me instead."

Allyson started crying as Michael went after her mom for his mask. Taking my gun from my pocket, I go down the stairs. I get in front of Allyson and point the gun at her head.

"Please, Y/n. Don't."

"Any last words?"

Before she could speak, I fired. Blood ran down her face from the bullet that ended her instantly. Now that was over, all I need to do now is catch up with Michael. I had a feeling that Karen was leading him into a trap. I hurried outside and caught Michael just in time as he walked in between two homes. Chasing after him, I made sure my gun was ready and loaded. I was walking up beside him when I saw his mask lying on the street. Michael caught note of my presence and looked at me.

"This is a trap. Be careful."

He looked back over to his mask, and I followed him over to it. Before Michael could pick up his mask, car lights turned on to the right of us, blinding me. Using my hands to block the light, I see Tommy and his gang all with weapons. Tommy was in the lead. Just a second later, two trucks pulled up on the other side of us, blocking us from escaping. People were surrounding us now, and I readied my gun, getting ready for a fight.

"Hey, Michael. It's Halloween. Everyone's entitled to one good scare." said a random person in the crowd.

Everybody got closer, forming a circle around us.

"Hey, Y/n. What are you doing. Get back from him. Now! That's Y/n. Don't hurt her. She's with us."

Now, that's where he was wrong. I wasn't with him. Bending down, I grabbed Michael's mask and handed it to him. As I did that, I watched Tommy. He had a shocked expression.

"What the fuck, Y/n?"

Michael pulled his dirty mask over his bloodied head. I pressed my back against Michael's, standing my ground as the people got closer. I shot the closest two people that tried to hit me. Turning to Michael's side, I watched as some guy pulled a gun to his face. He took his knife and slashed straight down, cutting half of his hand. That didn't phase the boy, as he shot into Michael multiple times straight after. He fell down on his back, dropping his knife. I stood over his body and shot the person that fired at Michael. Once he dropped dead, I went to shoot someone else, but I was out of bullets. I silently cursed at my gun. Before I could react, someone grabbed me from behind, disarming me. Michael rolled onto his stomach and someone came up with a piece of wood and smacked him. I bite the person's hand, making them let go, and I rush to the attacker. I wrestled with him, making him drop the wood piece. But that wasn't enough, as more people got a boost of confidence, they came up with bats. I put my body on top of Michael's as they beat the crap out of me. I didn't want them to harm Michael. Everyone stopped and backed up as Karen came up.

"Y/n? Were you with him this whole time?"

"We got this, Karen. Go be with your daughter."

Too bad she would walk in and see Allyson's dead. I'd make sure to give Tommy the most painful death of them all.

My body was covered in cuts. My gunshot wound from back at Laurie's house opened back up and hurt like a bitch. I could taste the blood inside my mouth as I went to speak to Tommy.

"How are you so sure Allyson is still even alive?"

I laughed at Karen's face.

"My daughter is fine!"

I rolled off of Michael, gripping my side. Karen came up and grabbed the knife that Michael was trying to reach for. Before she could stab him, I reached out my hand to stop her. The knife pierced straight through the palm of my hand. I cried out in pain as blood dripped out onto Michael's back.

"Michael ain't even moving. Just leave Y/n there. Let's get out of here. Karen, you check on Allyson."

"Okay, Tommy."

People started getting back into their cars, and once everyone left, it was just Michael and I. Using the least bit of strength I had, I pulled the knife out of my hand.

"Michael? Please get up."

As much pain as I was in, I just wanted to make sure Michael was okay first. He pushed his body up as I lay there on the ground, tearing a piece of my shirt off and wrapped it around my hand. That didn't help much as the blood just bled right through. Using my good hand, I picked up Michael's knife and handed it out to him. He grabbed it and helped me up.

"I'm fine. I'll be okay."

Tommy came out of nowhere with his bat. Before he could even hit Michael, he stabbed him in the stomach. He stared straight into his eyes as Tommy took his final breath, letting him fall to the ground.

"Let's get back to the house before anybody else does."

He nodded his head, and I painfully made my way back to our home. As I expected, no one was here yet. Michael went up the stairs, and I followed him into the room where he killed his sister. Michael went over to the window and stared out of it. Now what exactly was he looking at? Was he looking at his reflection or the outside world? That, I would never know. I stood beside him looking out, and I was glad because there stood Karen. She crept up to the house. When she opened the door, I knew exactly why she was screaming. Karen saw her daughter's dead body. All that could be heard was yelling from down stairs. Reaching my hand over to Michael's hand, I grabbed it and he wrapped his around mind. I leaned my body against the side of his, watching as ambulances pulled in front of the house. Moments later, I heard someone walking up the stairs, and Michael shoved me into the closet. The closet doors were like blinds, so you could see out of them but not inside. Somebody walked into the room over to the window we were just at. The pain in my hand got worse as seconds passed. Once I saw who it was, I knew Michael was going to kill her. It was Karen. Slowly opening the door, he walked out and stood behind Karen. She turned once she saw him in the reflection and started screaming. Michael slashed at her face and stabbed her. Karen stood no chance at all. After a few more stabs, her lifeless body lay on the floor.

I came up from behind Michael, standing beside him again.

"Michael, I have to go. I need medical attention."

He turned to look at me.

"Please come back here after a few days have passed. I'll keep coming back until we find each other again."

Leaning up, I placed a kiss on his mask where his lips would be.

"Good Bye, Michael."

I turned to leave, and Michael wrapped his hands around my waist, hugging me.

"I know, I'll miss you too."

Giving him one last smile, he let go and I walked out of our home. A paramedic saw me and rushed over.

"Miss, I need you to come with me."

"Finally, I get some help."

"Is anyone else in there?"

"No, it was just me."

After arriving at the hospital, I was treated and given the correct medical care. Laurie almost died on the spot when she saw me coming in all bloodied. She wouldn't stop pestering me, asking where Karen and Allyson are. I just said I didn't know where they were. Word would get out eventually that I helped Michael kill some of Tommy's gang. I'd be the laughing stock for awhile. Until everything calmed down. The police would even take me in for questioning. I was a good liar. I could come up with something to make them let me go. Same with Laurie. I'd make her forgive me. Everything would work out in the end. Here I lay in my hosiptial bed, waiting for the day I'd be released from this god-forsaken place and find Michael again. But what I didn't know was that not everything I hoped for would happen.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

134K 2.3K 33
"𝙸𝚏 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊�...
41.6K 961 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
21.2K 782 24
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
19.4K 539 10
October 31st, 1979 would mark a year ever since you were kidnapped by a man that you would have never expected to be your true love. As days pass, yo...