Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

Galing kay NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... Higit pa

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 57

938 35 2
Galing kay NekoCatleya

    The sky turned dark at some point, and the surging dark clouds covered the sky, turning the day into night.

    Lightning flashes of hidden thunder rolled through the black cloud, and a silver-white lightning ripped through the sky, accompanied by a huge thunderous sound.

    The torrential rain finally poured down, and the raindrops hit the ground, making a clattering sound of rain.

    When Yun Pianpian heard the loud thunder, she was so frightened that she immediately hid in the house, closed the doors and windows, and huddled in the innermost wooden bed. Her body couldn't stop shivering. If Xiao Changyuan was by her side, she might have already Throwing into his arms.

    After a while, the thunder and lightning outside the house gradually became weaker and disappeared, and only the sound of rain could be heard.

    When Yun Pianpian heard the sound of the rain, she frowned slightly and began to worry.

    Xiao Changyuan walked in such a hurry this morning, and he didn't know if he brought an umbrella, or if his clothes got wet in the torrential rain...

    The rain flowed like a stream under the eaves, and after being blown by the cold wind, it was like a shaky bead curtain.

    Yun Pianpian stood under the eaves, holding an oil-paper umbrella in her hand, waiting for Xiao Changyuan to return home. Her eyes crossed the beaded rain curtain under the eaves, and looked towards the end of the mountain road, until Xiao Changyuan's figure appeared.

    For a moment, Yun Pianpian thought that Xiao Changyuan would never come back.

    The water vapor that filled the yard rushed towards him.

    Wet her clothes.

    But she didn't seem to feel the moisture.

    Those clear and beautiful eyes only stared at the end of the mountain road in a daze.

    I don't know how long I waited, the sky was getting darker and the rain was getting lighter, the chimneys of the village houses in Jiangjia Village began to rise, and the villagers started to make fires to cook. Light up the rainy night.

    Yun Pian Pian finally saw Xiao Chang Yuan driving the ox cart in the hazy night rain.

    Her eyes lit up, she immediately held up an oil-paper umbrella and rushed into the rain.

    "Husband, why are you back so late?"

    Yun Pianpian ran to the ox cart, jumped on it, and lifted the oil-paper umbrella in his hand over Xiao Changyuan's head to shield him from the wind and rain.

    She reached out and touched the soaked clothes on Xiao Changyuan's body, his body was unbelievably cold, without a trace of heat, as if he had been drenched in the rain, Yun Pian frowned and said: "Husband, you are soaked all over. Now , take a hot shower later..."

    Xiao Changyuan raised his cold eyes, and the cold and gloomy eyes fell on Yun Pian's fair and slender face.

    Her clear and beautiful apricot eyes were filled with worry.

    ……fraud.

    Xiao Chang Yuan's thin lips were tightly pursed, and his dark and cold eyes stared at Yun Pian Pian.

    An icy rage surged in his heart, like a volcano under the sea of ​​ice, cold and depressed.

    ...a liar with a face full of hypocrisy.

    Yun Pianpian looked at Xiao Changyuan's cold ink eyes, she was stunned for a while, she thought that Xiao Changyuan was angry about what happened yesterday, she immediately bowed her head and apologized: "I don't hate my husband, I'm just afraid of death, no Dare to practice magic..."

    Xiao Changyuan clenched the reins in his hands, and his pale fingertips turned slightly blue from the force.

    Those dark and deep cold eyes stared at her face stubbornly.

    ...the unrepentant liar.

    She even dared to deceive him with the ridiculous reason of magic power.

    Yun Pian Pian knew nothing of the danger in front of her.

    The young emperor's eyes were deep and icy cold, and the pale and cold face was covered with crystal clear rain, which made his jade-like face even more cold and clear, with a kind of almost jade-like cracking. Fragile beauty.

    The crystal raindrops, along his face, slid to the sharp chin.

    dripped onto the back of her hand.

    It burned her heart.

    Cloud's thick and slender eyelashes trembled.

    Her heart was sour, and she stretched out her slender, tender little hands to hug him.

    A layer of moist mist gradually filled the clear and beautiful apricot eyes.

    "Husband, let's not quarrel, shall we?"

    Xiao Changyuan did not move like an iceberg, his pale and cold jaw tightened.

    In those dark and cold eyes, there was a turbulent change, suppressing a trace of icy hostility.

    ...the liar who played with his heart in the palm of his hand.

    Up to now, she still dares to control his will.

    How unforgivable!

    The anger in Xiao Changyuan's chest swelled, and it shattered and stirred like a glacier.

    All emotions turned into icy rage.

    He must punish her well.

    Let her not dare to play with his heart again.

    Xiao Changyuan pursed his thin lips tightly, clenched the reins in his hand, and drove the bullock cart into the yard. The night sky was still raining, and the bullpen was covered with straw to keep out the rain. Xiao Changyuan tied the old bull in the bullpen, and the whole process He didn't say a word to Yun Pian Pian.

    He grabbed Yun Pian Pian's slender arm, pushed open the door of the main room, dragged her into the room, and closed the door with a bang.

    The shadow of the tall man looms over the petite body of the woman.

    Xiao Changyuan pressed Yun Pianpian against the wooden door, lowered his head and kissed her red lips fiercely.

    Crazy out of control, as if to smash her into pieces, swallow her into his stomach, and melt into his blood.

    Yun Pian Pian was deprived of oxygen by his kiss.

    Heart beating wildly.

    She knew that she could push him away at any time, but she dared not reach out and push him away.

    She was afraid that Xiao Changyuan would show a hurt expression like last time.

    She didn't want to hurt Xiao Changyuan at all.

    After an unknown amount of time, Yun Pian Pian's legs were a little unable to stand, and Xiao Chang Yuan released her red lips with a hot breath.

    Those dark and cold eyes stared at her, and her voice was low and hoarse.

    "Ma'am, I'm going to stay in the house for the night today."

    Yun Pian Pian's whole body was softened by his kiss. Hearing this sentence suddenly, his heart trembled, and he woke up immediately.

    "No..."

    Xiao Changyuan stared gloomily at her eyes: "Why not?"

    Yun Pianpian looked away, not daring to look at his dark and cold eyes, and the apricot eyes gradually stained with a layer of moisture water mist.

    She didn't want to lie to him at all, but she had to continue to lie to him.

    "I am petite and weak, so I can't bear the pain of magic..."

    Xiao Changyuan's cold eyes flashed a gloomy look, he lowered his head and bit her red lips fiercely, his movements full of anger.

    "Whether the lady can bear it, you can only know if you try it..."

    Yun Pianpian was bitten by him until the end of her eyes were wet and red, and her blurred apricot eyes filled with tears.

    In the past, as long as she said this, she could control Xiao Changyuan, but for some reason, today's Xiao Changyuan is extraordinarily difficult to deal with. He is like a wolf out of control, and she has no way to restrain him.

    This sense of loss of control scares her.

    His waist suddenly tightened.

    Xiao Changyuan hugged her by the waist.

    Yun Pianpian clenched the placket on his chest, her apricot eyes filled with panic.

    "What is your husband going to do?"

    Xiao Changyuan pursed his lips, staring at her with dark and turbulent cold eyes.

    Three words came out coldly from thin lips.

    "Practice magic."

    Yun Pian Pian's pupils narrowed.

    The body trembled uncontrollably.

    "No..."

    Xiao Changyuan carried her onto the bed as if he hadn't heard her words.

    Yun Pian Pian was so frightened that she kept shrinking inward, she hugged her shoulders with thin clothes, her eyes were flushed by him, and with a pair of apricot eyes full of tears, she looked at Xiao Changyuan pitifully: "We can't do this. "..."

    "You are my wife, you can't refuse me." Xiao Changyuan said ruthlessly.

    Yun Pian Pian's heart clenched into a ball, and she was extremely afraid.

    All the emotions piled up.

    Made her on the verge of collapse.

    She had to stop all this, even if it scared her, before it caused even more trouble.

    Yun Pian Pian's face turned pale, she raised her eyes and looked at Xiao Chang Yuan with red eyes.

    "I'm sorry, I lied to you, I'm not your wife..."

    Xiao Changyuan bit her red lips and rubbed her ears, his eyes darkened and his voice hoarse.

    "Madam, if you want to deceive, just deceive me to the end..."

    Yun Pianpian heard the words, her long and thick black eyelashes trembled suddenly.

    Pupils contract violently.

    Her mind went blank.

    Why does the great tyrant call himself me?

    Yun Pian Pian opened a pair of almond eyes that were filled with tears.

    She stared blankly at Xiao Changyuan.

    It happened to meet a pair of deep and cold eyes.

    He was staring at her the whole time.

    The man's eyes are colder, deeper, and darker than ever before...

    "... Have you recovered your memory?"

    The thoughts in my head turned into a mess.

    Before she could react, Xiao Changyuan took all her breath away.

    The action is domineering and crazy.

    She didn't push him away, but with red eyes, she stretched out her tender and tender lotus arms and hooked his neck.

    Yun Pianpian nervously kissed Xiao Changyuan back.

    The movements are shy, meticulous and careful.

    She would dedicate herself to him without reservation.

    quell his anger.

    Ask for his forgiveness.

    Xiao Changyuan was startled, his pale jade-like face was dyed with a thin layer of red.

    Every time Yun Pian Pian took the initiative to kiss him, he would blush uncontrollably.

    Xiao Changyuan hated her for being at his mercy.

    Hate your own reaction.

    He clasped Yun Pian Pian's waist angrily, his cold eyes reddened, and he deepened the kiss fiercely.

    Outside the window, the wind and the rain were shaking, and the lightning and thunder were thundering.

    The showers continued all night.

    As in the house, the red waves were turned over, and the room was full of beauty.

    .

    Last night was too late, and in the afternoon of the next day, Yun Pianpian opened her thick eyelashes and slowly woke up.

    His body seemed to be run over by a boulder, and his body was soft and weak.

    Yun Pian Pian straightened up with difficulty.

    Xiao Changyuan was wearing clothes, with a long body and a jade-like body, and his dark and dark eyes kept staring at her.

    The gentle sunshine in the afternoon, with strands of light, fell on the man's handsome face through the thin window paper, making his cold and sharp eyebrows almost gentle, and this kind of tenderness made her feel pityed by him. illusion.

    Thinking of the absurd night last night, Yun Pian Pian's cheeks were blushing, she lifted her sore waist and complained to the tyrant with tears in her eyes.

    "Didn't you say before that you wouldn't hurt me, you big liar!"

    Yun Pian Pian looked like she was complaining, but in fact, she was acting like a spoiled child to Xiao Chang Yuan.

    Last night, she kneaded herself into a puddle of water and turned into a wisp of wind, begging for his forgiveness with the utmost tenderness throughout her life.

    She dedicated herself to Xiao Changyuan unreservedly, thinking that she could get his forgiveness by doing so.

    In the second half of the night, his movements finally became a little gentle, and she thought they were reconciled as before.

    Xiao Changyuan, who had recovered his memory, heard this, his hands in the clothes paused slightly, and he let out a low, inaudible laugh.

    He raised his eyes, and his dark and cold ink eyes looked at Yun Pianpian, with a hint of pity in his eyes.

    "Zhen Pian Pian is really naive, how can you still believe in a man's nonsense?"

    Yun Pian Pian was startled, raised his head, and stared blankly at Xiao Chang Yuan.

    In those clear and beautiful apricot eyes, a layer of crystal mist gradually spread out.

    "...What do you mean by this husband?"

    The author has something to say: The great tyrant finally practiced magic.

    But he already knew it wasn't magic.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

275K 18.7K 159
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
25.5K 345 158
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
94.2K 5.7K 65
"I spent half of my life away from you and in every step, in every moment I thought about you and moved forward, knowing you would be proud" ...
6M 393K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...