MERI CHANDANI

Od Eclip_seria

''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat k... Viac

Important Notes
TRAILER AND DEDICATION
Character Aesthetic and Trailer
HER SIMPLE LIFE OR HIS DARK WORLD
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
SHE IS MINE
SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION
DESTRUCTIVE CURSE
INDEED A TIGRESS
HIS TO THE ETERNITY
DRENCHED IN PASSION
MONSTER FROM THE PAST
A RACE FOR LOVE
A CLAIM OF A WIN
DANGEROUSLY POSSESSIVE
BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES
IT ENDED WITH BLOOD
CELEBRATION OF LOVE
AVENGING HER TEARS
LET THE LOVE CONSUME US
SHADOWS OF EVIL
PAST KNOCKS THE DOOR
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM
A KNOWN BACKSTABBER
A DARK SHADE OF HIS LOVE
BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER
MOMENTS OF LOVE
IS THIS HOW OUR STORY ENDS
A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL
HIS UNTAMEABLE RAGE
HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE
THE PREDATORY EVIL EYES
ART OF TWISTED MIND GAMES
THE TRANSPARENT TRUTH
THE CHASE FOR THE BATTLE
DESTINATION OF FOREVER
EPILOGUE: THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART

A STEP TO FOREVER

22.1K 940 58
Od Eclip_seria

AASHIVIK'S POV

I felt like my whole world was crashing down seeing her lifeless on the floor, there was blood coming out from her mouth and nose.

''Kiddo wake up please what happen to you, Yash bring the doctor fast'' I ordered Yash when I checked her pulse it was dropping slowly. I put her head on my lap and keep my handkerchief in her mouth to stop the blood.

'' Dont pull this prank moon I am not liking this wake-up, please''  I pleaded to her keeping her head close to my chest.

''Aashivik beta (son) move her to the room'' I heard someone's faint voice but I was too occupied with her to notice. But Yug shook me saying get her to the room, I immediately took her to the room and laid her down on the bed.

Within a minute the team of doctors came and asked to me leave the room so that they can do the check-up, but I refused Why no one wants me to stay with her?

''I am not leaving until she is all fine so do your fucking job and if she didn't open her eyes within a few minutes then get ready to lose your career''  they all finched on my warning and start doing their work. I sat beside her holding her hand all the time.

''Sir her condition is not well and we need more equipment it will be better if you shift her to the hospital'' the nurse told me timidly I let out whatever equipment they need ask my secretary if they will be there. It's risky to take her to the hospital in this condition. 

Storming out of the room I stood outside the room where everyone was standing silently as I couldn't able to control my emotion when I saw many needles attach to her. Her lifeless body, pale lips swollen eyes and cheeks remind me of my failure. It ripped my heard and now I want to kill myself as I wasn't able to protect her. A lone tear escaped from my eyes as I remember her condition. I felt a hand on my back turning around I saw Uncle standing there.

''Sometimes it's okay to show your inner turmoil to others I am saying you to cry or scream but to have a shoulder to take a deep breath, She is my princess I know she isn't fragile she will be okay, as you say she is a tigress, your tigress and tigress tend to fight back'' Rudra Uncle consoled and patted on my shoulder. I dont know what happened to me but out of a sudden I hugged him, and he tapped my back hesitantly.

''She is fine now, she was given an overdose of sleeping pills we flushed the pills out of her body, gladly they weren't too much as she already threw up but still you have to be careful. Although she will wake up in an hour, we still have to run some tests to check her internal organ system for that we took her blood samples and will tell you the results soon'' the doctor explained to which I gave her a cold look and left to see my moon.

I sat beside her holding her hand and weaving my fingers into her hair

''You like to tease me too much, didn't you'' whispering to her I keep massaging her head.

Suddenly claire came there dragging a woman by her hair and pushed her on the floor, that woman screamed at her then  I recognise she is Mahira, Chandani's cousin sister.

''Sir, she is the one who gave those pills to ma'am, from the time she came here I have a doubt about her but as she was a part of the family I let this matter slit and my apologies for that but now I heard her whole plan, she wants to kill ma'am and take up her position in the wedding altar and want to marry you'' she disclose everything and slaps her hard.

''Why the fuck did you try to kill my princess'' Rudra Uncle yelled at her she flinched but didn't say anything. I grasp my fist hard trying to control my anger, she is going to pay for it.

''Yes, I confess I mixed pills in her food which was not to kill her but to make her paralyzed. She snatches everything from me everyone starts hating me because of her. I always want to be her she got everything perfect body, perfect looks, a perfect family and now a perfect husband. I was always jealous of all the love and attention she gets when I came here I saw how he pamper her and always give in to her demands, how he treats her like his queen and a kid at the same time. Again and again, she proved that she is the best that everyone wants and I was nobody, that's why I made this plan to switch with her in the alter and marry him'' she screamed like a maniac, Kavita went to her and slap her hard which made her lips bleed.

''Once a bitch always a bitch right, in childhood, you used to bully my baby every time but she keep quiet thinking you are his elder sister and didn't raise her voice at you, but her patience broke when you called her slut in front of the whole school just to get into the group of popular girls. When was about to complain you locked her in a classroom knowing the next day was a holiday. The next day we found her in the most vulnerable condition because of that everyone hate you and that is the reason we threw you out. But you didn't change even after all these years. Yug call the cops and get her arrested now'' Kavita yelled slapping her again.

I kept quiet and just observed everything in my mind I planned her death and she is going to face the devil itself. 

CHANDANI'S POV

I woke up feeling immense pain in my head and throat. I look here and there my hand was connected to a  bottle hanging there. Feeling a weight on my belly I looked down to witness the most adorable site, Shiv was sleeping on my stomach with his arms wrapped around me securely. I smiled and run my fingers through his hair, feeling my movement he instantly woke up and sat straight.

''You woke up, are you is it hurting anywhere, let me call the doctor. I was so fucking scared I thought I would lose you and I dont know what will I do without you it was hard to breathe seeing you like-'' he blurred his concern checking my forehead which made me smile. I sat up and draped my arms calming him. He hugged me back inhaling my fragrance.

I pushed his hair backwards and pressed my lips on his forehead lovingly. 

''I am okay Shiv but what have you done to yourself, look at your condition you look like a zombie go have a warm shower and relax and be my handsome Shiv back'' I ordered him in a fake stern voice. 

He nodded and left kissing my forehead not before ordering Yug bhai to be with me. 

2 days later

Haldi Ceremony

The Haldi ceremony is a ritual holy bath also known as the pithi ceremony, which is one of the pre-wedding ceremonies in India. Turmeric (Haldi), oil and water are applied to both the bride and groom on the morning of the wedding. It is known to have properties that leave the skin fair and glowing. The Haldi in some Indian communities is considered auspicious and also signifies protection.

AASHIVIK'S POV

Wiping my fingerprints off from the gun I hand it over to the officer back. Looking at the dead body of that Mahira I felt satisfaction running through my veins, from last night she was arrested the female officers tortured her too much and kept her in a dark room as she did with my moon. After my moon woke up I came here to kill her as I want to close her chapter today only.

''For police records, her death will be an encounter and we will prove that she was mentally unstable when were taking her to the station she tried to run away we have to shoot her legs, but she didn't stop and shoot at Rekha( one of lady constable), for saving her we have to shoot her'' I nodded at his make up story and left for the place. As it is my haldi today, I want her to be fine so I postponed the function and now she is all fine then we are continuing with all the functions.

 After having a shower I wore a yellow kurta according to the haldi theme with lots of black bracelets in my hand, giving my look a final touch after setting my hair and my glasses and leaving for the ceremony.

The place was all decorated with marigolds and sunflowers, it was nice and soothing.  Resting my hand on my chin I sat on a sofa waiting for her. But to my dismay, she didn't come yet but my friends came. They all were wearing kurtas and were hiding something. I shrugged it off thinking it will be there some prank.

'' Bro how are you feeling this is your last day as a single, to be honest, I still didn't understand how she agreed to marry you but what can we do now'' Aaron said this to irritate me and bingo it worked. I threw a cushion at him which he dodged and start running away, I run to chase him.

He ran in the direction of the entrance and I ran behind him. I was so lost in chasing him to notice that my bride has made her entry and now the bastard is hiding behind her using her as a shield.

''Glad that you are here sugarpie now save me, he is after me but I didn't do anything'' he said pushing her in front of me. I glared at him.

''Come forward you bastard I will kill you'' I yelled at him and he acted to get scared and hide behind her small frame. 

''Shiv dont behave like this with your friend'' she said in her angry tone. I gritted my teeth when I saw her cooing to him that I won't do anything to him. I eyed Aaron to leave and pulled her closer. Checking her from top to bottom I tucked her hair behind her ear, she look like a princess decorated with all the flower accessories. 

''Done checking me out Mr Rathore'' she said smirking, now she is going to tease me too. but too can play the game baby.

''Not yet soon to be Mrs Rathore I would be more, pleased to check you out when you have nothing on your body'' I rasped in her ear and she widen her eyes at my blunt words.

Without giving her time to think I smooched her lips rolling my tongue over her lip, she gasp and hit my chest. I left her lip and she look around to see if anyone notice them or not.

My shy baby

Our moment was broken as the ritual is about to start we sat on the sofa and one by one everyone applied Haldi to us. It was my friend's turn they looked at me evilly I bet something is going on in their mind. I raise my eyebrow at them but they just gave me a not-so-innocent love. Before I can realise something Ridhaan tore my kurta and Ryan splashed the bucket of chilled turmeric water with ice cubes in it. Now they all looked at her which means it was her turn now.

I hugged her protectively and kissed her cheeks when all of our friends splashed the water mixed with turmeric on us. 

She rubbed haldi on my chest and run away sticking her tongue out. Is this a function or a marathon everyone is running? I ran to chase her when I finally caught her she asked me to close my eyes as she has a surprise for me. Felling excited I closed my eyes but opened them with a jerk when she pushed me into a swimming pool. Shit, I never look at my surroundings when I am with her and she always takes advantage of it. I saw her giggling there I smirk standing on the edge of the pool. I pulled her ankle with a little force and she fell on me.

''You are going to be punished for being this naughty after our wedding'' I huskily whispered pinching her waist to which she gasped and glared at me.

The function was over with all of us teasing each other and playing with haldi. Now just the wedding is left which is tomorrow at noon. Then she is going to mine forever.

CHANDANI'S POV

After the haldi, my chooda and Kalierie ceremony were done yesterday and now there are just a few hours left before the wedding, I never had plans for the wedding. Currently, I was sitting in my room wearing a trouser and oversize shirt eating chocolate as the hairstylist was working on my hair. Who will say I am the bride I looked at my bridesmaid they are messing with my room and finding my jewellery, shoes everything, point to be noted they all are ready and looking sizzling hot and here I am looking like a potato. As my hair was done the makeup artist told me to wear the blouse, I did the same and sat again for getting my makeup done. 

After an hour my make-up was done, and I wore my skirt and other accessories. Chachi put the veil on my head kissing the top of my head her eyes were moist, and seeing her like this tears start to form in my eyes to which she shook her head and said not now my makeup will ruin. I looked at my reflection in the mirror all decked up in red, hands filled with chooda, the chocker around my neck giving a royal touch to my look, and hairs decorated with fresh rose flowers which is enhancing my beauty. I twirled to capture my full look, the sweet jingles of my anklets were very pleasing to my eardrums. If a year ago somebody would have told me that I will be getting married this year to the most amazing person I have ever met, I would laugh it off. But today I am getting ready in this bridal attire for him.

 From childhood, I never believe in fairytales I know they were too good to be true but I always believe in love that belief was shattered when that Samrat Mathur stormed into my life, ruining everything, but he wasn't successful in doing that. All because of one person.

My Shiv

He came into my life unexpectedly and become the most precious person in my life. Imagining life without him is like a nightmare I dont to experience. Call me selfish or greedy for choosing him, but he is my home. I feel safe when he wraps his arms around me securely. The way he makes sure that this stupid smile never leaves my face for that he can do anything. He handles my every tantrum without any complaint and treats me with so much love and respect. I realized long back that slowly I am falling for my Vampire but I am accepting it today.

My trance of thoughts was broken when Chachu and bhai walked into the room, I smile and then he open his arms and I was about to run but then I remember I am wearing a freaking heavy lehenga.

How I am going to walk in this? What if I tripped in the middle? Shit that will be embarrassing.

Sliding my thoughts I walked to him, without tripping he hugged me and whispered

''You are looking just like your mom, princess but this smile is reflecting your dad'' I smiled more its the biggest compliment for me. He kissed my forehead and said Shiv is waiting in the mandap(altar). I hugged Yug bhai and he kissed my head to compliment me. Bhabhi covered my face with a veil. I took a deep breath and left for the alter.

Now I just want a happy forever with him

AASHIVIK'S POV

''Stop behaving like a despo Man, just an hour and you will be with her tieing in the knot'' Ryan consoled me as I was freaking out as after haldi I haven't seen her which was yesterday, I won't be at peace until I  held her in my arms.  I want to meet her but no one is allowing me to do so, not even her one glimpse. I tried many times but these my good-for-nothing friends are stopping me. 

''Come on, Ry He is not Aashivik Singh Rathore but Aashique(lover) Singh Rathore, but still, bro have some patience she isn't going to run away and have a sip of this'' Ridhaan said offering his dink to me and I gulped it one go to calm me down.

'' From the pace, he is going, I think we all have to come back in a year in the naming ceremony of his baby'' Aaron joked and I rolled my eyes.

''I will see you all when you will fall in love'' I challenged making all of them growl in displeasure. I forgot to mention all of them dont believe in love and have different reasons for it, but when love will know your door you have to shoo away all your reasons. isn't it?

I looked down admiring the gold watch which was given by Uncle and it belong to her dad. 

I will always love cherish and protect your daughter, she is in safe hands.

I just want us forever

I stood in the middle of the altar waiting for my bride when I heard the song Din Shagan Daa. She walked into the aisle under the phoolo ki chaadar. Siddharth, Yug, her Chachu and Neil(Siddharth's Brother) with Ishaan in his arms were holding it, protecting her from all sides. 

 My breath hitched when my eyes focused on her, she was looking surreal dressed up in a red bridal lehenga. But my sight was hindered as she was hiding her face with a huge veil but still, her smile was clearly visible through that transparent veil.

Getting down off the altar I ran to her as fast as I can and stood in front of her. Taking her veil off I revealed the most gorgeous face to me  Circling my hands around her I took the evil eyes off her I learned it from her Chachi. I dont believe all this but she is looking like a goddess today so I have to do this. I took her to the stage.

''Now it's time for varmala first the bride will put the garland then the groom has to do the same'' the priest announced, we both stand up hearing this and took the garlands from Ishaan. My boy gang came behind me and her brothers came behind her supporting and cheering for us.

''Man You are Aashivik Singh Rathore a king of the business world so dont you dare to wear the garland without teasing'' Ridhaan warned me and they all came to me 

''A king always bows down to his queen Ridhaan better you learn it now'' I announced proudly kneeling in front of her. The area becomes silent for a minute as if everyone is shocked by the events. Well it's true I never bow down to anyone not even to take a blessing but when she came into my life I forget the count of how many times I kneeled for her and it's worth it every time.

She smiled and put the garland on my neck kissing the top of my head. Looking at her with adoration I got up and held her hand.

''I did an extra workout today to lift this anaconda but look at him he easily gives himself to her now how will I flex my biceps'' Ryan said ironically flexing his biceps which made everyone laugh.

''Now groom will put the varmala'' the priest said again and I took the garland from the plate. By the time Siddharth and Yug lift her up in the air. 

''It's not easy to reach our sister, brother-in-law'' Yug challenged me I smirk and looked at my friends.

''It's my time to shine bro'' Ryan said lifting me up with the help of Ivyaan. I tried to put the garland on her but her brother moved back which made her giggle. After trying many times I successfully made her wear the garland. Everyone hooted for me I jumped onto the ground and lifted her from her brothers before setting her on the ground.

CHANDANI'S POV

I giggle and muttered my patience Shiv when he whispered when these ceremonies will be over, it's hard to control around you. Placing my hand on his chest I posed for pictures. Now it's time for the main wedding rituals. We sat on the mandap again the print was chanting some mantras (holy words) in front of the holy fire and asked me to put my hand on his palm, which I did gladly. 

''Bride parents came forward for kanyadaan'' My eyes got moist after the name of my parents, and out of a sudden I felt his hand stoking my hand giving me an assuring smile. Chachu and Chachi came forward and gave my hand in his hand putting a flower on it. 

''I am giving my gem to you make sure to cherish her, one drop of tear from her eyes and every part of your body will be broken the next day and dont think of it as a mere warning'' Chachu threatened him while tying his scarf and my dupatta securely.

''You dont have to worry Father in law one drop of tear from her eyes and I will burn the whole world to the ashes'' he asserted confidently. 

''Now the bride and groom should stand up for pheras, the groom will be leading the first four pheras and the bride will be ahead for the next three'' we nodded and stood, he intertwined his fingers with me and start to walk around the fire repeating the promises that the priest was mentioning.  The guest was continuously showering flowers on us and was counting the rounds loudly. I observe he was wearing my dad's watch, I looked at him proudly. The way he showed his respect for my dad touched my heart.

''Now bride will be in the front'' I took the lead and start walking while taking my vows. After completing the rounds the priest asked us to sit.

''Now take this vermillion and fill her forehead with sincerity showing your respect towards this marriage ''  he nodded and took the book in his hands. Mishti held my mang tika to make it easy for him, I tilted my head down. He held my chin which made me look at him.

''Never bow your head in front of anyone, not even me'' saying this he took vermillion on a coin and filled it with my hairline. A huge smile spread across my face, I feel lucky to have him in my life. A little vermillion fell on my nose, I know what this means Chachi told me if the vermillion fell on my nose that means the love between the couple will grow stronger and they will be happy.  He was about to wipe the vermillion from my nose but I stopped him saying this is a good sign. He uttered okay pinching my nose lightly making me giggle.

The priest asked him to tie the nuptial chain around my neck, and his mom came forward and gave him the box of the nuptial chain. He bent toward me and tied it to my neck. Everyone clapped and showered flowers and rice on us. 

''Vivaah Sampan Hua Aaj se aap dono pati patni hai' the heard this clearly, he is my husband now. I am a married woman, his woman. He stood facing me and I closed my eyes feeling blessed when he pressed his lips on my forehead. 

( The rituals are over from now you both are husband and wife).

'' Finally, all the steps are completed successfully, now you are mine Mrs Chandani Aashivik Singh Rathore'' he rasped in my ears. Getting out of the alter he notice his shoes were not there I giggled in my mind knowing what happened here. 

''Nevermind let's go I will as Kabir or Yash to buy new for me'' he said taking my hand and exiting the place but was stopped in the middle by my girl gang, who pulled me towards them.

''Arey not so simple first, you have to give us money then we will return your shoes and your wife'' Mishti teased him and all the girls cheered loudly. Giving an annoyed look as they took me away from him he called his secretary.

''Take the bank account no of all the girls and transfer 10 lakhs to each of them, Umm 10 lakh is fine or do I need to increase the amount'' he enquired the girls and everyone was stunned for a moment that he simply gave the money without protesting. 

Flex I got a Richie Richie husband. 

 Sara and Mishti cornered him a little and said something which I was unable to hear but his face has a huge grip after hearing that.

''Fine make it 20 lakh now can I have my wife'' he increased the amount and Mishti proudly said that's my jiju. What she said I need to know, I nudged into her asking the same.

''You will know on your wedding night babes'' she said and winked at me which confused me. 

''Obviously, Jiju here is your wife and the bank detail'' Kriti said pushing me forward, What the hell they just gave up on me for 20 lakh? Is this their love for me? Huffing at them angrily I walked to Shiv and stood beside him. We made our way to the elders as it was the time for my Bidaai. (Farewell).

I looked at Chachi she was already in tears, I touched her feet and hugged her. It was getting damn hard to control my emotions but I control myself I want to go with happy memories.

'' Why these tears Chachi, your princess is going to start a new life bless her with a smile, not with these tears'' I said wiping her tears. She nodded and kissed my forehead and gave me a bracelet that belongs to my Mumma. I gladly accept it and kissed it missing my mom and dad.

'' Aww, My cute witches dont cry your Mascara will be ruined'' I said taking all of them in a hug. Mishti sniffed a little and wiped her nose with my dupatta. I glared at her but she pouted in return.

''Bhabhi take care of my baby, I will miss you all'' I met bhabhi, she was a crying mess too I gave her a hug and took Ishaan in my arms. Kissing his cheek I told him to eat vegetables as it will make him strong just like Iron man. He nodded and pecked my lips passing an evil smile to Shiv. I looked at him he was fuming at Ishaan, but not again. Moving forward I met Sid bhaiya's family.

Lastly, I came to my Chachu and brother because I know if I will go to them first I won't be able to stop my tears. Chachu gave me a hug and I rested my head on his chest for a few seconds. This is the place I found warmth and security. Hugging bhai I wiped his tears and asked him to smile.

''No one is going to take up my room, it will always belong to me clear'' I ordered to make the atmosphere light. They all laughed at it. Chachu and Bhai took me to the car and I hugged the one more time.

We sat in the car and he order the driver to move. As the car move forward I looked at my family from the window and waved them a bye. 

''It will take more than 4 hours to reach till then you can sleep'' keeping my head on his shoulder I slept while he keep playing with my hair. 

I opened my eyes feeling myself in the air, observing everything I figure out I was in Shiv's arms and he was walking holding me.

''Oh sorry I woke you up, but we are home'' he said I looked at the house in front, this isn't the mansion we used to say. No doubt the mansion was too beautiful and it give me the vibe of the royal palace. But the pace is so isolated, the whole area has one mansion which is ours and wherever my eyes reach I found the mansion, it is too big.

''But this isn't our mansion'' I questioned him feeling confused. 

''It's your wedding gift I build this house for you and now we will make this home together'' he answer and continue to walk I looked behind and notice from reaching the entrance of the mansion to the main hall is a whole path of 15 minutes. It can be used for jogging. LOL just kidding.

I want to explore the whole mansion but I was too exhausted so I rested my head on his chest while he keep walking with me in his arms. Reaching the bedroom he put me down and ask me to rest till then he will come with dinner.

What the hell 

These words escape from my mouth as soon as my eyes went to something.

This is planned by Mishti, right?

Hello Guys...Hope you all are doing well

First of all Happy Belated Diwali, sorry I couldn't wish earlier cause tumhari pyari author ko mummy ne safai krne me busy kr rakha tha... and who can deny mum's order right?

Well, this update is your Diwali gift so please let me know how was it and do cote and comment. I request you to comment especially so that I realise I am going on the right track or not. Now enough of my blabbering let's meet you all in the next chapter.

Till then keep guessing What Mishti did?

And congrats to our new couple on their Marriage.

Bye Bye

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

220K 9.5K 32
'Mr. Angel's Mrs.Arrogant' Ritvika & Shourya She: You Archaeopteryx, why don't you just do your eye surgery? Jab dekho tab yaha waha takrate rahete h...
543K 26.1K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
21.7K 741 20
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...