Be Nice, Play Naughty - MYG FF

By AmandaAcheron

Book 2:7 of the Bangtan Consulting Group series Blair Powell and her family have been through a lot in the la... More

~Author's Note 05AUG2022~
Reminiscing
The Dress
Welcome to the Tower
Blair finds the roof
Next steps
Tower Defense
It's too much
Sentinel Plans
How to plan for a trap
I just got you back
Fond Memories
Sand in everything
Spotted
A gift from the past
Sparrows
He's late
Family meal
Debriefing
Working Together

Late night snack

12 3 0
By AmandaAcheron

Blair sunk into his kiss and let herself drown in the warmth and love of the man cradling her in his arms. She craved the strength and feel of his arms surrounding her and as her arms lifted to encircle his neck, she thought she'd work on showing him just how much she'd missed him.

Not just these last few days, but all the way back to their last date.

But Yoongi seemed to have other ideas. He rolled her onto her back, tongue still dancing with hers until her toes curled with contentment. Then Yoongi shifted ever so slightly, and suddenly they were lined up perfectly. So perfectly, Blair gasped into Yoongi's mouth.

She could feel the smirk on his face, as he began to rub himself against her, tormenting them both.

"Did you miss me Jagi," he teased as he pulled back, but Blair caught his face in her hands.

"I missed you, Yoongi. Not just your cock. Not just the things you do to me, or the things we can do to each other," she said, and she tugged on his shoulders until he came close enough to kiss again.

"I missed you," she whispered against his lips and this time when he kissed her back, he poured everything into the kiss.

Blair met his energy with her own, wrapping her legs around his hips, until he was caught in the vee of her thighs. Yoongi pulled back again, and used one hand to brush Blair's hair away from her forehead where it had come undone from the braid that she slept in.

"Not sure you know how long I've thought about taking you here. In this bed Jagi," he murmured and when she cocked an eyebrow, he laughed a little before dropping down to press a kiss against her nose.

She scrunched her nose in protest, making him laugh again, then she could do nothing but moan as he nudged his hips, and she could feel him against her core.

"Yoongi," she breathed out and he bent over to drop a kiss against her lips once more.

"Since I bought the bed Blair. Since we moved in. I don't think I've ever been in this bed and not thought of you here," he whispered and gently lowered himself on top of her, pressing her into the crisp white sheets.

"Every single time I've cum in the last five years has been to the thought of you Jagi," he breathed into her ear and Blair moaned again. Just the idea alone made her hot and bothered, but he wouldn't stop moving. Writhing her hips against him, as he teased her with his words. "Think of all the times and places we missed Jagi that we need to catch up on. My shower, my desk, my table, my floor," he said as he punctuated each "my" with a small thrust of his hips.

"My bed," he whispered again this time catching her lips with his own.

Blair hungrily nipped at his lips, eager to taste him, and Yoongi wasted no time obliging her by sweeping his tongue into her mouth. His arms wrapped around her, holding her immobile on her upper half, but his hips began to move in time to the tongue in her mouth.

Blair's moans were nonstop before she twisted her head to the side, desperate to draw in much needed breath.

"Yoongi, too many clothes! Please," she begged and though his face was nuzzled into her neck, she could still feel the smile against her skin.

"Already Blair? I was just getting started," he pretended to pout, and Blair now tugged her hands free and began to draw his t-shirt up and over his head. Yoongi let her as he helped them both sit up more, then smiled as Blair wiggled out of her pajama shorts.

She reached for him, then paused when she realized he was still in the black tactical pants he would have worn through the airport. She looked up at him and was amused that he seemed a little sheepish.

"I was more concerned about how late it was getting than changing," he said, and she laughed a little as her fingers undid the button on the pants.

"Or showering, or changing, or anything else but sex huh," she teased.

His hands caught hers and her head lifted to see him watching her carefully.

"Just you Blair," he said and made her smile, but when she moved to tug her hands, he held on, making her frown slightly.

"Yoongi," she asked, and he shook his head a little and sighed.

"They weren't there Blair. We looked, but there wasn't anyone at that place," he said haltingly.

Blair sighed a little herself but surged up on her knees and wrapped Yoongi in a giant hug.

"We watched with you Yoongi. We were with Jin. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook did their search and saw nothing. If there had been someone there, Jin-Oppa said the Triad would have been crowing about the loss. Instead, they're blaming the explosions on improperly stored chemicals and reporting only minor casualties."

She frowned a little when she realized that his eyes wouldn't meet hers, and Blair ducked a little to press a kiss against his lips.

When Yoongi's eyes met hers, Blair shook her head again.

"He wasn't there Yoongiah. Namjoon and Jin will track them down and find them. When they do, you and I will go together to find my Appa," she said, and this time Yoongi's eyes smiled slightly.

"I wish I could have brought him home for you Blair. That's what I wanted." He started to continue, but Blair rose up and pressed another kiss against his lips.

"You will. We will. All of us together this time Yoongi. But together I think you and I do amazing things," she whispered and leaned into hug him one more time.

This time, he seemed to realize what he'd been distracted from when she shivered lightly in his arms. He nudged her arms off, then stood up and stripped off his remaining clothes and then her sleep shirt. Yoongi pulled out a condom from the pocket of his pants, and quickly sheathed himself while Blair watched.

When he stepped forward towards the bed, he took her back into his arms and tumbled them both onto the sheets.

Blair gasped as he fit his body against her own, pressing them together in all the right spots. His hands were in her hair, tugging out the elastic band, until he could toss it onto the nearby table. He tugged her hair from the braid and lifted it up so that it spilled across the pillows.

Then Yoongi sat back on his knees a little and watched her. Blair reached up, one hand running up his arm to cup his cheek in her hand, before her fingers wrapped around his neck tugging him down.

"I was admiring the view," he complained as he settled back into her arms, and she shook her head slightly.

Blair moved her hips in a movement Paige had taught her from a dance class, and Blair smirked a little at Yoongi's gulp.

"Admire later," she whispered.

"I want you now."

"Always sex with you isn't it," he teased and leaned in to mold his lips against her own.

Against her will, a laugh escaped her lips. "Well yea, I mean have you seen you," she teased back, and Yoongi paused before he squinted down at her.

"What?"

Blair wrapped her arms around his shoulders and drew him back down again.

"You never actually realize how hot you are Yoongles. I adore that about you," she whispered. She placed her hands on his cheeks and drew him back down, peppering kisses along his lips and chin, his shoulders. He shuddered lightly as she drew her tongue along his collarbone before he nudged her head back towards the pillow.

He opened his mouth to speak again, and Blair laughed once more.

"Yoongi! If you keep arguing, we're going to be old before you ever get around to it," she teased and when he frowned at her, she laughed again.

If someone had told Blair, that she would be laughing and giggling underneath a naked Min Yoongi two weeks ago, she might have become concerned for their mental health. Or her own.

But tonight, she was so happy he was here. That they were together, even with everything between them. So damn relieved he was back...

Her thoughts trailed off as Yoongi moved so slightly.

"I think you've said before Jagi, that arguing with you is my second favorite thing to do with my tongue," he whispered as he leaned in.

Blair couldn't help herself, she had to know.

"What's the first then?"

Yoongi smirked as he leaned up on one elbow. His fingers trailed from her face, teasing the tips of his fingers over the delicate skin of her breast, circling her nipple until she squirmed, and he smirked again.

He leaned down to suckle gently, but his hand moved down the curve of her ribs towards her hip. He shifted slightly, then brought his hand up her thigh and began to tease her clit. Featherlight touches over her most sensitive skin, as he used his mouth on her nipple made Blair feel like he was trying to pull her in two directions.

Yoongi's fingers dipped between her folds, to tease just the outside edges of where she wanted him most. Blair felt his smirk against her breast, and she realized that her grip had moved from his shoulder into his hair, holding him in place against her nipple. She blushed slightly, as she loosened her hands, at the same time Yoongi began to move his fingers inside her.

A moan came loose from her lips before she could even recognize it was there, and he watched her face as his fingers moved back and forth inside her. Never resting, always teasing. Stretching her slightly. Blair could feel the first sheen of sweat on her skin amidst the coolness of the room and Yoongi smiled at her shiver.

He withdrew his fingers from between her legs and Blair moaned at the loss. Then caught her breath as he lifted those fingers to his lips and sucked on them. Her eyes were bright as she watched, and when he shifted again to place himself between her legs, her arms came around his shoulders once more.

"My favorite thing to do with my tongue is taste you Jagi. To taste what I do to you, to taste how much you want me," he whispered as he leaned down to kiss her once more.

She felt the head of his cock slide against her core, and she adjusted her hips until she felt him slide all the home. Her gasp caused another smirk, but Blair's eyes were closed to see it.

"Yoongi," she murmured, and he knew he couldn't draw this out any longer for either of them.

He felt her muscles tighten down on his cock as he began to move and gave his own grunt of satisfaction at the feeling. His hips moved back, only to snap forward again, driving himself as deep inside her as he thought he could get, only to discover that as always with Blair, he wanted more.

It wasn't enough. Yoongi moved so that one hand was able to brace him above Blair, but the other was now cupping her breast. Presenting her perfect nipple to his waiting lips. He bent down to suck on it and reveled in the noises that came from Blair's mouth. He timed the motions of his mouth to the motion of his hips, something he knew drove Blair wild, and he was rewarded when her arms squeezed him tightly.

"Yoongi, I'm so close," she cried and hearing this, he redoubled his efforts. He braced himself on both hands above her and began to move in short sharp drives, his own orgasm within his reach. He wouldn't cum until she did at least once more, and Yoongi reached down between them and rolled her clit between his fingers.

Blair's back arched with the force of her orgasm, and she cried out. Even as she began to recover, she could feel the shoulders beneath her fingers tense up. As she opened her eyes, she felt Yoongi drive his hips forward once more until she could feel him at his deepest point inside her and she watched as his eyes closed and he grunted once more as his orgasm overtook him.

She smiled when he opened his eyes, slightly dazed, and began to lower himself to collapse on the pillow next to her. Huffing a little from the exertion, his eyes closed as he laid on the pillow, Yoongi let himself feel nothing but Blair. Her fingertips running along his back, her core still pulsing around his tired cock, her hair under his cheek.

He lifted his head a little, then shook his head to clear it before he looked down at Blair.

She smiled sleepily at him, and he leaned down to kiss her again.

He slid out of her warmth, smirking a little at the pout that always crossed her face when he did, and went to go deal with the condom. By the time he got back to bed, Blair had her hair braided up again, and was waiting for him.

"It's easier to sleep with you here Yoongiah," she murmured as he crawled into bed. Smiling, he pressed a kiss against her forehead, then as she lifted her head, he slid his arm under it until her neck was pillowed on his bicep.

His chest to her back, their legs tangled together, they had always slept curled into each other like this. Blair was just happy that even after five years apart, they both could slip back into this habit of theirs.

"It's easier to sleep with you here now Blair. I think it's going to be easier to do everything with you here from now on." Yoongi whispered his words against the shell of her ear and Blair smiled to herself as she fell asleep again.

Tomorrow was soon enough to think of everything that had happened. She would happily take this time now with Yoongi and just let herself be happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.4K 9
You're a writer, a human one. You live alone in a forest; away from human connections pretty much- Yoongi is a merman. He likes being alone, but he h...
29.6K 1.6K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...
125K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...