Broken?

By Ari4237278

Broken. A word I never knew I could describe myself as. Things you thought would never happen to you, I was a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

84 13 11
By Ari4237278

I take her hand in mine and apparate to the Malfoy Manor.

___________________________

I feel Mattheo apparate and bring me to my home. He carries me inside the house and over to The Drawing Room, shaking me slightly.

"Listen Malfoy you have to snap out of it. My father called us for a meeting and told me to bring you as well. Now act bloody normal!"

"Why do you care if I act normal or not? Why would your father ask me here? I'm not a death eater yet." I say calmly. Slowly leaving my shocked state.

"If I had known do you think I would be as concerned as I am now?" He says getting a bit more aggravated. "Go freshen up. Nobody wants to see you looking filthy, covered in blood."

I roll my eyes at him and start heading up the flight of stairs. I then realize he said concerned. Why would he be concerned for me? After some walking, I finally reach my room.

I open my door with ease. My place. The only place I feel in control of. Seeing my plants hung around my room, and my calming emerald silk sheets makes me smile.

I head towards my bathroom and take a quick shower. I shake off what happened earlier and think about why the dark lord summoned everyone.

Once finished, I head into my walk-in closet. I always have my clothes in colored order so I head towards the back. I pick out a flowy black dress with off-the-shoulder long sleeves.

I put on some black heels and head to my dresser. I put on a minimal amount of makeup and dry my hair with a simple spell.

I leave my room and head downstairs.

"I'm ready, let's enter."

"Okay then."

He opens the door allowing me to go through first. I immediately flinch once seeing my father. I start to pick at my nails and look down. Everyone else also starts to arrive, apparating to their seats.

I can feel Mattheo get confused as to why I stopped suddenly. I get out of my thoughts and take a seat next to my father.

"Glad you decided to finally join us, Maisie." Voldemort says staring straight at me.

"Glad to be here, my lord."

He then looks away from me and starts talking.

"So I'm glad you all left your missions to listen to the announcement I'm about to make. As you know, the Malfoys are one of the richest and most respected Purebloods in this society. The Riddles, my son, and I are the most feared, dangerous, and powerful dark family.
Together we would be the most powerful and feared family in all of the Wizardry World! Which is why I am proud to announce that Lucius and I will be bringing our families together...... by marrying Maisie and Mattheo!"

My heart stops. I zone out the rest of what he is announcing.

What in the Bloody Merlin Balls is he talking about! I already have Col, I don't want to be with anyone else, especially if it's Mattheo! He has to be joking.

Mother promised me that she would not arrange me with anyone, she even told me she would convince father. Oh, that son of a bitch!

He always has to ruin something! Why can't I ever just have something for myself? I can never be truly happy. Not if he is here.

I can feel the dark lord turn to look at us. Studying us both. I start feeling a sharp pain. I don't show him anything.

Learning Occlumency and Legilimency at a young age has been difficult but effective.

"Well then, I'm glad you all joined us, and good luck with your missions. Maisie stay, I need to talk to you alone."

I watch as everyone apparates away. Mattheo leaves through the doors. Did he know about this? I see that my father has stayed behind as well.

"Lucius, I said Maisie stay behind. Not you, you can leave. Unless your name is Maisie."

"Apologies, my lord. I just thought that since she is my daughter, I could stay and watch over her."

You lying piece of shit! You only want to see if I would suffer.

I feel the sharp pain again almost instantly. Shit! I forgot to use Occlumency. The pain goes away just as fast. Great, he heard my thoughts.

"Lucius, leave! Do as I say!" Voldemort says, then turns to look at me and winks.

Did Voldemort just wink at me?

"Yes, my lord" Lucius immediately apparates away.

"What would you like to talk to me about my lord?"

"Well, I see you haven't been fond of my son. I hope you can see why I thought it would be a good idea for this to happen. I have been very lenient with you getting the dark mark since your brother got it and you were great friends with my son. Also, because I know of the situations that go on in this household. Even if I am disgusted by the way your father handles you, he is my most loyal servant. However, now that you are marrying my son I am now going to have to give you the dark mark."

"I understand my lord."

"Mhm. I see. You are a very smart girl Maisie. I am very proud. Give me your left forearm."

Right as he put his wand on my arm a burning sensation starts to spread. It feels like my arm is being thrown into the fire! The seconds start to feel like hours.

I look down and see how the snake slithers through the skull. Unlike my brother, I try to see the brighter part of having it. I mean, it is a tattoo. Plus it's a snake so it represents Slytherin. I always wanted to get a snake tattoo and I am a Slytherin.

Once it's over Voldemort smiles at me and apparates away. I leave the room and get pulled. I hiss at the force I'm being pulled with. The hand tightly grabs around the new mark.

"What did my father want."

"Did you know that they were going to do this?" I ask while trying to force my arm out of his grasp.

"No of course not! I would have told you beforehand if I knew we were going to get married!"

"Oh before or after you insult me?"

He looks at me confused but doesn't loosen his grip on my arm. I guess my face is finally starting to show signs of discomfort because realization hits his face. He releases my arm and turns in frustration.

"Fuck! He Promised me!" he yells, now pacing in frustration.

"What do you mean he promised you?" I ask confused as to what he meant.

"None of your fucking business."

"Well as your soon-to-be wife I'll make it my fucking business! I will not be pushed around by you. I don't want this! I have Col...MERLIN I HAVE COL!"

Merlin balls! How did I forget, I have Col. How am I going to tell him? I can't lose him! What am I going to do?

"Whatever, it doesn't matter anyways."

With that I see him leave. Did he forget he brought me here?

I start to head to my room. I pick out one of the books on my shelf and start to read.

*knock knock*

I see my mother opening the door.

"Hey honey, how are you doing?"

"Well other than finding out that I am marrying Riddle, I am doing just great!"

"Oh dear, I had no idea. I just found out from your aunt. Your father was just looking out for our family. He means no harm."

"Mom that's bullshit and you know it! He is manipulating you! Come on mom, we have to leave! Remember our trip, the plan! How freeing it was to be away from him! Knowing how Draco was safe with the Notts. How he couldn't harm us!"

"That is enough! He is still your father and he loves you and your brother! Especially me! I will not hear another word of your profanity! Now get ready to go back to Hogwarts."

"Do you know that I received the dark mark today?"

She slowly turns to look at me. Her expression changes for a split second but then goes back to the same look.

"I did not. I'm glad you got it. You just showed that you are not the disappointment I thought of you to be."

With that, she leaves. Why does everyone leave? I loved my mother until she was also forced to wear the mark.

She always does what father says now without a thought. I miss the old her. The kind one. The loving one. The humble one. The one that would care for you. Now she's just coldhearted, stuck up, and doesn't care for anyone but my father.

I change into my Slytherin robes with a black long-sleeve dress underneath. I apparate to my dorm room.

Why are my lights off? I take out my wand and cast Lumos. I then hear a voice come out of nowhere. I jump upon hearing it. My reflexes kick in as I quickly turn around and put my wand against his throat.

He rolls his eyes at my exaggeration. Looking at me annoyed and frustrated with his arms crossed.

"Took you long enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1K 32 24
The war is over and seven 8th years have decided to return to Hogwarts. One tall handsome Slytherin finds himself at odds. He seems to have tripped a...
85.8K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
3.3K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...