(βœ”) A Marriage

By mk_happysoul

Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is ama... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
Something New Is Coming Your Way (ATTENTION⚠)
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
...TEASER...
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
TEASER
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
TEASER
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74

EPISODE 75

1K 123 36
By mk_happysoul

Hello!!!

Definitely back after a long phase of missing... I know that But I had a lot of going on in my life on Professional front so I hope you understand.

This chapter is rewritten and the LAST one for this book😢. So do read carefully.

Your comments are loved always!! ^-~

enjoy...

**********

As the sun shone through the clouds its rays peeped into the room falling a petite female figure sleeping cosily wrapped in a comforter. It was Avni. She stirred in sleep extending her hand to the other side of the bed where she was expecting her better half. But feeling the soft sheets she frowned. rubbing her eyes she finally sat upright in the bed looking at the empty side.

Avni: Neil kabhi nahi sudhar sakta...

She sighed thinking of her husband who was habitual of leaving early and coming back late. Shaking her head sideways she walked to the bathroom taking her clothes on the way. After a fairly long relaxing shower she walked out. standing in front of the mirror she looked around the room.

Seeing the balcony door open a gentle smile creeped onto her lips. She recalled the last night when they confessed their love for each other properly for the first time. The train of her thoughts interrupted feeling a pair of hands around her waist. She looked at the mirror it was Her Neil.

She smiled as he kissed the side of her neck dragging away those wet locks of her.

Neil: good morning Mrs. Khanna.

Avni: (turning to him) good morning to you too Mr. Khanna.

She smiled widely wrapping her hands around his neck.

Neil: waise kal raat bohut khoobsurat thi...

He said rubbing his thumb on the side of her cheek. He could not help but looked at her facial expressions that changed to flustered in no time.

Avni: umm.. sorry Neil.

Neil: (frowns) sorry???

Avni: woh kal raat medicines ki wajah se mujhe jaldi neend aa gyi aur main...

Neil: to ismein kya hai avni.. ek nahi to kya hua baki sari raatein to humare paas hi hai na?

She looked at him and smiled sadly. He could easily turn her fears away in no time just with the mere glance into her eyes.

Neil: abhi please sad na ho... and i have a gift for you...

Avni: even i have it...

Neil: kya?

Avni: hato.

She freed herself from his arms and walked to the cupboard coming out with a small box. Standing in front of him she handed it to him.

Neil: aur puch sakta hoon ismein kya hai?

Avni: dekh sakte ho... (smiling)

He chuckled lightly and opened the box. He was surprised seeing the gift.

It was a watch, A limited edition one of his favorite brand and he has been trying hard to get the same since few months.

Neil: wow Avni... tumhe kaise pata mujhe yahi brand ki watch chahiye thi...

Avni: ab.. mujhe sab kuch pata hota hai...

She said proudly smiling.

Neil: haan par yeh to limited edition mein thi na aur milti nahi hai..

Avni: haan woh there was a client of mine jo is company mein kaam karte the... unse kaha to unhone arrange karwa di. main kal dena chahti thi tumhe agar neend na aati to...

he immediately engulfed her in warm hug.

Neil: thankyou so much Avni... ab meri baari.

He walked to the closet taking a small box out. coming back to her he opened it.

Her mouth opened wide seeing the box. It was solitaire ring. The most beautiful one she had ever seen.

Avni: Neil...

Neil: I know humari kabhi engagement to huyi hi nahi to kabhi tumhe ring di hi nahi maine...

He stopped to look at her expressions. They clearly showed shock and disbelief but he also felt happiness in them.

Neil: you like it?

Avni: I love it Neil... It's beautiful.

Neil smiled and took her hand. Looking into her eyes he slipped it into her finger.

Avni smiled looking at the ring. She could not have enough of seeing it. Neil kissed her hand once and pullled her close. Avni wrapped her hands around his neck.

Neil: maloom nahi tha ki yeh chota sa tukda bhi itna keemti ho sakta hai.

His tone oozed flirting in it. Avni blushed hard not before giving her husband a smack on his shoulder.

Avni: zyada filmi nahi ho rahe rahe tum Mr. Khanna?

Neil: hmm...Arrey Action to aane dijiye...

He winked at her while she lowered her eyes being shy at his shameless flirt.

Both leaned close to each other but before they could have a feel of each other they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. It was gauri.

Gauri: chachuuuuu chachiiii breakfast ready hai....

Both separated and looked at each other.

Neil: yeh gauri bhi na....Lets not go na please....

He whined tightening his hold on her waist. Avni looked at him in disbelief.

Avni: Neil... ab agli baar mummy ji ayengi...

Neil: Haan to unko kya pata nahi hai humein privacy ki zarurat hai.

He leaned forward looking at her eyes while avni pushed him back before getting out of his hold.

Avni: Chalo Mr. Khanna... Sab wait kar rahe hai...

Neil huffed in disappointment and walked behind his wife Sulking.

Their family who were already sitting at the dining table smiled and made it a point to bless them wholeheartedly. After all that they had been through for past few months they so wanted them to have a break for at least some weeks.

Prakash: Neil beta main matlab hum soch rahe the ki kyu na tum dono kuch din ke liye ghoom phir aao.

Neil's eyes immediately lit up in excitement while Avni bowed her head looking at her lap.

Neil and avni looked at each other and then at prakash. Before Neil could say anything another voice resonated through the hall.

DD: bilkul nahi.

Everyone turned to him in shock. He and shivam held a sweet box in their hands.

Shweta: kyu Dakhal Andaaz? Mere beta aur bahu honeymoon pe jayenge why your single tummy pains?

Shivam: Arrey aunty ji DD ka matlab wo nahi tha...

Bebe: to kya matlab tha?

Shivam: ab jab humari shadi ho gi to Neil sir ka to hona zaruri hai na...

Everyone: SHADI?!

Neil: dad... Mujhe aapko yeh batana hi tha... Actually next week DD aur Shivam dono apni long time girlfriends ke saath shadi kar rahe hai.

Bebe: Arrey waah!! Kis din ki hai?

DD: next Thursday ko... Ek hi din hai...

Shweta: aur tu humein aaj bata raha hai? Tyaari kon karega?

Neil: I know maa... But pichle kuch dino se sab ke liye bohut mushkil time tha to unhone abhi nahi kaha... Mujhe bhi kal hi bataya inhone...

Bebe: (to DD and shivam) tum dono se to hum baad mein nipatenge... Abhi jaldi khana kha aur shweta chal mere saath mujhe to itni tyaariyaa karni hai... Sunny tu bhi chal mere saath.

Prakash+shweta: ji Bebe

Gautam: mujhe bhi bohut kaam hai office... Gauri baccha jaldi se breakfast finish karenge aur phir...

Gauri: SHOPPING!!

Riya: ji nahi amma school...

Gauri: nahi mumma shopping

She said making a cute pleading face. Riya and gautam facepalmed themselves while all others giggled at her innocence.

********

Khanna family has always treated DD and shivam as their own sons. They were more than happy for their wedding. The khanna family's farmhouse was decided as the venue for the wedding.

Shweta and bebe were more than happy organizing all the functions once again.

In the next week they organised all the functions. They spent a happy time with the family in between the ceremonies.

It was the wedding day.

Avni stood watching DD and Shivam take rounds With their respective better halves around the holy fire. Her mind wandered to the time when she was the sitting in front of the fire. A small smile crept onto her lips while a tiny teardrop made its way in the corner of her eyes.

She never wanted to marry in first place. It was not like she feared marriage or something She was just skeptical about a wedding in Indian family, probably she has seen a lot of TV. living in the United States for too long may have imprinted her mind with Some random thoughts.

The train of her thoughts was interrupted by a gentle hand on her shoulder.

It was Neil.... Her Neil.... Her husband.

He saw the tears in her eyes and raised his eyebrows in concern. She just smiled and shook her head in no.

Neil smiled a bit and just stood by her holding her hand.

He entwined his right hand with her left hand looking at her with eyes full of love. Avni stayed still.

He sure knew how to comfort her.

Soon the wedding was over. Everyone decided to stay in the farmhouse for Another couple of days before getting back to the daily routines.

************

AvNeil room

Neil walked into the room after winding up the arrangements for the reception. His eyes wandered across the room only to find it empty. Well love made him like this. Now he could not even stand a day without seeing his lifeline.

Looking around the room he saw a small petite shadow on the floor in the balcony. He knew it was his wife.

avni stood in the balcony along the railing in her own thoughts. She shuddered a bit feeling cold hands wrap around her But relaxed immediately knowing it is her husband.

Neil rested his chin on her shoulder. Avni felt the hair on her nape rise into goosebumps as his warm breath hit her sensitive skin.

Neil: Kya soch rahi ho?

His voice was soft. So soft that she can melt only bye listening him

avni: kuch nahi..

She pressed her back to his chest trying to feel more of him. He tightened his hold on her pulling her more into him.

Avni: aaj mujhe humari shadi yaad aayi...

Neil frowned as these words fell into his ears.

Avni got out of his arms and turned to him. Her eyes showed tears in them Neil could just cup her face the very instant he saw this.

Avni: Thankyou Neil... Thankyou for everything... I love you....

Neil understood her state probably she had been reminiscing her own wedding. He just held her forearms looking into her eyes.

Neil: I love you too Avni...

She just wrapped her arms around his torso trying to hug him as tightly as she could. Neil smiled a bit holding her. He knew she can be clingy at times and maybe today's the time.

Neil: Ahem.. Avnii think humein andar jana chahiye... thand lag jayegi...

Avni snuggled more into his chest..

Avni: I'm tired...

Neil chuckled a bit hearing this. He just lowered his head bit so that his lips could be near her Ear.

Neil: Then allow me madam.

Before Avni could comprehend anything She was lifted in air by her husband. He lifted her in bridal style and started towards their room.

Avni wrapped her hands around his neck grabbing the collar of his kurta.

He placed her on the bed gently. His hand still rested under her head while her fingers still wrapped around his neckline.

Their eyes had never left each other at any instant. Their breathes intermingled with each other. She looked into his eyes which were looking at her lips without distractions. As soon as their eyes met again sparks flew across the room.

He cupped her face and leaned in. It was a soft kiss. A feathery one. Their lips just came in contact for few seconds then separated.

Neil: Is se pehle sab out of control ho jaye.. mujhe jana chahiye...

He backed up making some distance between their faces. Before he could get out of the bed He was pulled back face inches apart from her.

Neil: Avni...

Avni: ho jane do...

Neil: huh?

Avni: sab out of control ho jane do.. I want you now Neil...

She pulled him back into a kiss. This time it was steamy. His hand wandered from the side of her body to her arm then ended up wrapping his fingers with her fingers.

Their lips never left each other for even a single second. It was more of eating each other than kissing. He looked at her face while panting heavily before going back to her neck. His lips were soft and worked magic on her skin.

She knew she wanted it. He knew he wanted it.

That night they felt each other the closest way they could possibly. Her in his arms fitting perfectly as it should.

*******************

A Marriage is not about getting tied together and staying for life. It's about loving each other the best way one could. Loving each other's flaws, accepting their selves as thy are is the best part of it.

Neil and Avni had this unexpected wedding. They respected each other and fell for the other half.
Completely.
Unexpectedly.
Beautifully.

*******************

Okay... so here's the official end of this book.

I definitely wanted to write more for this but this writer's block was killing me.. may be that ideas I'll write in some other ways....

Now since this book is officially over... I will get back to DAASTAAN-E-PYAAR and LAMBIYAAN SI JUDAYIYAAN.

One shots and Short stories can also be written Maybe of the ideas I had for this book.

Stay Tuned and Keep Loving.

Mani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
16.4K 2.1K 10
CC : @craziest24 ❀️ What happens when bride and groom both runaway from their wedding??? What their stars have store for them? Separation or union?? ...
10.9K 887 5
Random AVNEIL short stories ❀ πŸ€—πŸ€—
99.8K 7.3K 35
COMPLETED! " Never leave me," Neil said while claiming her lips for a deep and rough kiss. Avni responded and kissed him back. His tongue did wonders...