Rubatosis { Crowley Eusford x...

By Asherluna145

Rubatosis (Noun) The unsettling awareness of your own Heartbeat. Once he was turned in to an vampire He ne... More

Prologue: The Wolf And The Sheep
Chapter 1: The End Is Where We Begin
Chapter 2: Contract
Chapter 3: First Group Mission
Chapter 4: Hello
Chapter 5: Monsters
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: The Monsters Under Our Noses
Chapter 8: A Faded Memory
Chapter 9: Where Are You Hiding Her!?
Chapter 10: The Pain And Torture
Chapter 11: Astraphobia
Chapter 12: (Y/n) , Your Back!
Chapter 13: Roses Have Thorns
Chapter 14: Lost Memories
Chapter 15: Consequences
Chapter 16: Mission
Chapter 17: Who Is The Puppet Master?
Chapter 18: A Sword Of Justice
Chapter 19: A Demons Lullaby
Chapter 21: The Fallens Song
Chapter 22: The Ring From The Past
Chapter 23: Our Beginning
A/N
Chapter 24: The Promise
Chapter 25: Your Leaving But I Hope You'll Come Back
Chapter 26: Missing Him
Chapter 27: Lambs To Slaughter
Chapter 28: A Breath Of Air
Chapter 29: Sacrifices

Chapter 20: Sweet Blood

356 10 22
By Asherluna145

Since it's Crowley's birthday I decided that I was going to do another chapter!! Happy birthday Crowley 🥳

" let's not get to hasty" Crowley spoke as he pull you through the halls by your horn " let go!" You roared attacking Crowleys back he was quick to grab your wrist " now now this is no time to attack m-" Crowley was interrupted by a clawed hand scratched his face.

The wound healed quickly leaving nothing behind. Crowley sighs " well then" Crowley spoke and quickly kicked open an random door and threw you in. " agk " you were slammed into the bed post.

" I'm kinda losing my patience, Raven" Crowley spoke as he glared over to you. Your body was slumped against the bed post. Crowley slowly walked in to the room closing the door behind him. He knelt down in front of you.

" oh how to bring you back your old self, your kinda scary like this " Crowley joked. Your eyes widened as tears start to pool at the corners of your eyes " I-I scare you?" " huh? I don't remember saying you scare me- hey wait!" Crowley spoke but as the horns retreated back in, this made you fall forward a bit. You almost face planted into the floor if Crowley didn't coaught you.

" you are not making this easy for me" Crowley spoke as he picked you up and gently put you on the bed. You breathe was heavy as your body came back to normal. He sat down on the edge of the bed and Crowley ran his gloved fingers through your (h/c) locks. He gently threading through any tangles and nots in your hair. It was like he was trying to comfort you.

Your eyes fluttered closed as he massaged your scalp. " (y/n) " Crowley spoke softly as he hovered over you. A small whimper left you lips as Crowleys gloved hand wrapped around your throat. " your blood smells so good " he whispered softly.

" Crowley " you spoke. Crowleys hand tighten around your neck as the hand that was in your hair moved down to your hips. Your hands wrapped around Crowley wrist.

Crowley felt fuzzy like he just woke up. He felt warm even though his body was cold like a corpse. That might of been because he has been dead for well over 800 years. But what didn't make sense to him is you've been dead as well so why did you feel so warm?

Crowley massaged your hip as his breath got heavy. Light dusting of pink could be seen on his face. His eyes were dark red shining with Lust. Was he losing control of him self? Maybe.

" Crowley " you whispered again. Crowley moved straddling your hips as he hovered over you protecting you with his much bigger body. Crowley nudged his nose into your neck. Your body jerked itself up against Crowley. Crowleys long and abnormally hot tongue dragged across your pulse. His braid fell from his back and tickled the other side of your neck. Wrapping your arms around his neck Crowley harshly bit into you. Taking greedy gulps. Crowley huff through his nose as he drank.

A soft groan left your lips which snapped Crowley out of his daze. He detached his fangs from your neck and whipped the blood dripping from his chin. " I'm sorry " he whispered as he got off of you.

" Crowley " you whispered. " hm?" " don't leave" Crowley cupped your cheek. " I won't " he said back. Crowley then flopped down beside you " this is Getting to be a bit of a pain" he sighed.

" Crowley " " what's up?" " who am I?" I asked. He had answers for me and I wanted to know every detail of my life before I entered the moon demon company. Before I woke up in that bed.

" what do you mean?" Crowley asked raising a thick red brow at me. I turned my head toward him " I want to know more about me.. I don't remember a lot and I want to know more about my past, about me, about you.. about us" I spoke as my voice got smaller and smaller the more I talked.

" hm? You've got amnesia huh?" Crowleys question floated in the air. " if you really want to know more then I guess you'll have to stick with me some more, it's a long story. (Y/n)" Crowley said as his blood stained eyes moved over to me. I nod.

Crowley sits up " we should probably fix your wounds now" " ok...alright " I said as I sat up myself. Crowley was fast to leave the room , slipping off the bed and speed walking to the door.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for the tall male vampire to come back with the first aid kit. My head bent back as I stared up at the boring white ceiling. There wasn't really anything I could do at The moment. I hoped that guren was ok but he was beaten into a pulp by the vampires. So he was probably not so good.

My hand moved up to the side of my neck, it was still wet, maybe because I was still bleeding? Or it was Crowleys saliva. I swallowed thickly, my face got hot all of a sudden. I slap ny hand over my mouth, what would of happened if Crowley didn't stop? My body felt hot as dirty thoughts filled my brain. I didn't even notice that Crowley was back now.

" why are you so hot?" Crowley asked as he showed up in front of my face.

His bare hand up against my forehead. " don't tell me you have a fever now" Crowley said his eyebrows tilted down. He stood up straight and said " you humans really are fragile creatures" Crowley set the first aid kit down beside me.

" I need you to take you top off so I can check for injuries" my face got hot again " that's amusing " Crowley laughed.

He reached his hand to the first button of my uniform. I abruptly moved back. Crowley raised an eyebrow. " are you going to make this hard for me now?" " I can do it on my own" I said " oh? What about the places you can't reach or see?" " I'll deal with it" " it's easier for me just to do it quick and easy " Crowley said he smirked his fang poked out from his lip. " so let me" Crowley reaches over to the top of my uniform " help you out" he unbuttoned the first button.

My body felt overly heated as he continued to unbutton my uniform. What was I supposed to do, I couldn't stop him and to be honest I didn't want him to stop. My jacket of my uniform slipped off my shoulders revealing the white button up blouse under neath. Crowleys hand moved to the top the the blouse unbuttoned the button at the top. He slowly went down the shirt keeping eye contact with me the whole time. My eyes were half lided as I shyly stared back.

After Crowley was done he looked down at the exposed skin. His fingers gently ran over the multiple scars, tracing the darker and rougher skin. " where did you get these?" He remarked.

I shrugged. " they've been there for some time" Crowley nods. " you don't seem to have anything to serious so I'll quickly patch you up" I watched as Crowley put the ointment and bandaids on my small cuts.

I walked down the stairs to the front of town hall with Crowley close behind me. Chess and horn were out waiting for us with guren. I was waring different clothes then my uniform.

The new outfit consisted of a light gray pair of pants that were tight fitted around my hips and thighs and puffed out around my knees and calf's. I had boots that at least six inches of heals. The whole boot was shiny black with the toes and heal being white, also shiny. I had a white top with gold buttons that came down the front. It was long sleeve with red accents. As you went down around my hips a cape like thing flowed down, just past my knees. There was multiple buttons undone revealing my caller bones and top of my breasts, my cleavage showing. There was a cape that was dark red and only went to the middle of my back. There was a strap that was attached to the cape, it rested right under my breasts.

The uniform was a lot like Crowleys but it was mostly all one colour unlike Crowleys which had an arm that was all black plus with his cape being purple well mine was the dark red. I pulled on the black gloves that came with the outfit.

"You look nice" horn spoke. I smiled awkwardly. " yea it really suits you!" Chess added. Crowley grinned as he put a hand on my shoulder. " and I'm the one that picked it out for them. " Crowley confessed Proudly. I waved his hand off my shoulder

" it looks like your uniform! Are you trying to turn me into mini you?" I groaned. Crowleys national smile formed over his handsome face.

" never mind, don't answer that" I spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 13
Seven years ago you were the first human to try for a cursed gear. Unfortunately, you were possessed by the demon Yashirohira. For years you fought t...
32.1K 1.5K 19
From the day you left home you had been dreading the ill-fated meeting with your soulmate. Correction, one of your seven soulmates. Further correctio...
422 9 16
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
296 16 4
You decide to confess your feelings for Near.