See You Later ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Two ex lovers meet again ,they love each other just the same as before ,they were each other's halves that co... More

character intro + warnings
1st chapter.
2nd chapter.
3rd chapter.
4th chapter.
5th chapter.
6th chapter.
7th chapter.
8th chapter.
9th chapter.
10th chapter.
11th chapter.
12th chapter.
13th chapter.
14th chapter.
15th chapter.
16th chapter.
17th chapter.
18th chapter.
19th chapter.
20th chapter.
21st chapter.
22nd chapter.
23rd chapter.
24th chapter.
25th chapter.
26th chapter.
27th chapter.
28th chapter.
29th chapter.
30th chapter.
31st chapter.
32nd chapter.
33rd chapter.
34th chapter.
35th chapter.
36th chapter.
37th chapter.
38th chapter.
39th chapter.
40th chapter.
42nd chapter.
43rd chapter.
44th chapter.
45th chapter.
46th chapter.
47th chapter.
48th chapter.
49th chapter.
50th chapter.
51st chapter.
52nd chapter.
53rd chapter.
54th chapter.
55th chapter.
56th chapter.
57th chapter.
58th chapter.
Bonus Chapter.
59th chapter.
60th chapter.
Epilogue.

41st chapter.

1.6K 87 21
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

Jungkook had been peacefully sleeping with the elder cuddling him from the back as in spooning hum. He always loves being the small spoon anyways but sometimes he's okay with being the big spoon too, when the elder is vulnerable and needs care.

His peaceful sleep came to and end when his phone rang loudly in the room, making him groan for a second as he rubbed his eyes for a good few seconds to clear his sight before leaning to the bedside table and picking up his phone.

He wasn't able to see who it was due to his still blurry eyesight as he placed the phone to his ear and replied in a hoarse raspy voice.."hello, who is it?"

There was a moment of silence before he heard the other side,"it's me yoongi, jungkook-ah.. were you sleeping?"

"Yes hyung i was. Did something happen, is it urgent?"jungkook questioned in a sleepy voice, he could really use some more sleep.. he felt exhausted after all the throwing up then later all the shin-mi fiasco.

"Yes it is, check twitter right now, shin-mi posted something and it's going viral. There is the whole press outside the company and the news is on tv channels as well. We have to release a statement quickly.. it's been just a few hours and the company stocks are rapidly going down jungkook-ah."yoongi explained as quickly as he could while he was breathing heavily and in a distant voice.. he could hear hoseok yelling at someone.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that and sat up abruptly immediately after pulling away from the elder's hold who got up right away as well.

"What? What is happening hyung, can you tell me? Do i need to come to the company right now?" Jungkook asked in an almost yelling noise as there was a lots of noises in the background of yoongi wherever he was while hoseok seemed to be calming everything down.. atleast he was trying.

"Jungkook, please check your Twitter and don't come to the company right now, there are too many reporters and general public as well. So stay wherever you are, keep taehyung away from the company as well if he's with you. Oh my god it's a mess. Hoba is trying to take care of the public as much as he can with the security." Yoongi warned him, he sounded very stressed and safe to say jungkook's stress reached its peak very quickly as well.

"What happened, sunshine?" Taehyung asked in a sleepy tone as he got up as well seeing the scared look on the younger's face as if he had seen a ghost or something.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders in reply as he was still on the phone but taehyung could clearly see the lines of worry on his forehead.

"I will see it, hyung.. i will call you back once i am done watching it. And please do tell me if i need to come to the company, i don't care about the reporters i can deal with them." jungkook said with a heavy heart, he barely gets to spend a whole day with taehyung and this is how the day was going. His head was aching so much and he had just woken up from sleep.

"Yes i will jungkook, take care please. Me and hobi are really worried. And actually Namjoon and seokjin are helping hobi as well, just to let taehyung know. And jimin was taking care of some online things with me. So don't worry, we will get it under control somehow."yoongi tried to console the CEO who was clearly troubled but he had to know.

"Thank you very much hyung." Jungkook said before they both hung up since yoongi was clearly busy.

"What happened, love?" Taehyung repeated again as he held the younger's hand in his own who was nibbling on his bottom lip anxiously, thinking of something.

Hyung is already not doing well and it's something that Involves him, it will not be good for him at all. What do I do?

Jungkook thought to himself as he turned to look at the elder with worried eyes. He really didn't care much if it involved him but whatever the situation was definitely harming the company's reputation because yoongi did inform him about the drop in stocks.

And of course his lover, taehyung.. he can't handle sensitive things with his mental health right now and honestly.. that worried jungkook quite a lot but right now.. he obviously couldn't lie because he was right beside him and he can never say no to him.

"S-shin-mi posted something and it went viral." Jungkook answered him, and he definitely noticed the way elder's hand went cold and tensed in his hand right away.

Taehyung had his eyes widened as he heard that, and lips parted as he released a quiet gasp.."w-what did she post?" He asked before he gets a panic attack again, he doesn't want that right now when he's already so weak.

"I don't know yet.. i am about to check it."  Jungkook said as he waved his phone before he sat a bit closer to taehyung and turned the phone on infront of them to check whatever it was and how bad it was.

Jungkook noticed how tensed taehyung was when he saw the thumbnail of the video she posted on her Instagram. 

"Hyung don't worry.. it will be fine. Just how bad it can be." He thought out loud but it didn't really help taehyung in any way as his hand tremble when jungkook played the play button.

The caption of the video was..'i have been betrayed.' and she seemed to be crying in the thumbnail as she looked tired and exhausted which was obviously make up such as fake eyebags.

"Hello everyone, this is choi shin-mi. I am sure you all already know who i am.. and also.. what's going on in social media about me and all the other things.

After hearing about everything, i felt the need to explain and show my side to y'all as well. That's why i am making this video.

I am sure you all already know that JJK labels released the breakup statement of me and my fiance.. ex fiance Kim taehyung. And he had told his side in the announcement without telling you the actual reason.

And i will be the one telling you this because Kim taehyung deserves it after what he has done to me. *Sniffle*

That guy.. who pretended to love me in front of the media.. *hiccup* a-abused me behind the closed doors every single day.

And not only that.. he..c-cheated on me with another man.. his ex.. the CEO of the new company himself.

The company won't listen to me when i tell them because at the end it's mr.jeon jungkook who has the power but believe me.. he's a corrupt man, he has been doing much shady work under the name of the company and always misuses his power.

That man is even taking advantage of his wife youra ssi who he cheated on and he forced her to terminate my contract with her company. And i was never even informed that they are going to release the breakup announcement like that, i was unaware. Kim taehyung never actually broke up with me officially yet he let them release that statement already.

And many of you all might think that i am lying or just bluffing since Kim taehyung is very much more popular than me in the industry and has a very big fandom and so does ceo Jeon Jungkook.

That's why i have proof of both the cheating and abuse towards me. No one is ready to listen to me because Kim taehyung is a megastar in the industry so i had to take this route to let the whole world know about it so they can take strict measures against them and give them the punishment they deserve.

Thank you so much for listening. I will leave it upto the public and media now."

And just after the video of shin-mi ended, another video started playing which was attached to it.. actually it wasn't just a single clip but an edit of many pictures and some gifs and videos.. the proofs.

Some pictures of shin-mi with a very realistic beaten up face, even though both taehyung and jungkook knew that was just makeup, a video of shin-mi getting slapped by taehyung twice.. which literally just happened a few hours ago.. some unseen photos of taehyung and jungkook together.. kissing.. some photos of them together cuddling but in a very non platonic way anyone could see.. some photos of them being in an intimate position.. explicitly intimate pictures that someone had actually seen and clicked.. in jungkook's own room at Jeon mansion.. some just normally hugging or pecking each other's cheek sneakily at public places.

And before taehyung knew, the younger's hand went limp in his own as he fell upon him.. his back colliding with his chest as he had his eyes closed which were completely wet, his face was covered in tears. Taehyung wasn't any better as he felt himself on the verge of hyperventilating.

But before taehyung could react, he saw the younger's eyes fluttering close.. making his attention turn towards him as he started patting his cheeks.."j-jungkook.. j-jungkook.. what happened.. w-wake up."he said while crying when the younger released a shallow breath through his parted lips as he looked up at taehyung through barely opened eyes for a second.

"I-i am f-fine.. hyung. I just d-don't know what happened s-suddenly." Jungkook let out in a whisper and taehyung sighed in relief when he heard his voice before he made the younger lay down the the bed comfortably with his back to the headrest as he quickly poured some water for the younger with shaky hands making the glass almost fall out of his grip but thankfully it didn't.

This is all your fault, Kim taehyung.

If only you hadn't come back to jungkook's life, this wouldn't be happening to him. He and the whole company wouldn't have been facing this. You deserve to die after what you have done. You only bring bad luck and nothing else to whoever you go to.

Taehyung wiped his face that had tears staining them as he blinked his eyes to not let out the new tears forming in his eyes as he stared at the younger who suddenly looked so pale while he stared at the wall blankly with the phone still tightly clutched in his hand, the video still open but paused at some photo of them in jungkook's bedroom.. only their upper bodies were shown but naked with their bottoms covered with a blanket.. it was quite obvious what they were doing with the way jungkook's face was open in pleasure while the elder's whole side profile was visible as he bit on his collarbone. It was quite noticeable that none of the photos were edits.

Taehyung was crying and breathing heavily and he felt a panic attack approaching but not right now, he couldn't let himself fall into that again when jungkook was sick already and now this happened.

His heart was hurting with the way he could hear the whispers in his ear.. of his own thoughts but destructing ones, he felt like killing himself but what damage it could solve any way.

"I-i am sorry h-hyung. I .. failed at protecting y-you." Jungkook let out as he turned to look towards taehyung in a tired voice. "i don't know how am I going to solve all of this.. but i will get you out of it.. p-please.. don't think much of it. I will get you out of it, okay." Jungkook requested him as he held the elder's hand who was concerned as fuck as he looked at their joint hands to his face.

Taehyung released a shaky breath as he heard that..he felt too anxious,"have you gone out of mind jungkook. I am not the only targetted her, you as well. Your whole company. How can you only think of taking me out of this when You should think about yourself too." He managed to gather to courage to say, witnout stuttering because he wanted the younger to know. He's too selfless for his own good and taehyung didn't deserve that kindness towards him.

He felt so guilty, so damn guilty.. he feels like someone is ripping his heart out.. seeing the younger being like this.. the way he fell upon him after seeing that.. the way the company's stocks went down instantly.. the way jungkook looks so tired right now.. the way he's suffering right now.. it's all his fault. He knew it is. He really felt like dying right now.  He wanted To run away from everything.. even jungkook.. be selfish for once and end everything for once and all. He was having the urge to hurt himself the way he was hurting his lover right now.

His nails were burying into his palm so harshly, and he could feel it stinging as it was drawing out blood. He knew it yet he was making no effort in stopping that. He wanted to shit his mind down somehow but he couldn't help himself. All he knew was.. he just wanted to go somewhere far away from here.. the media.. this lifestyle.. shin-mi everything.

He felt so disgusted in himself.. of being the way he is.. being the way he is with jungkook.. the way it was portrayed to the whole world.. the way his own personality was shown to the whole world.. being moulded from something into something entirely different. He felt grossed out in his own skin as he looked at the picture in jungkook's phone again.

Meanwhile jungkook, he was worried about every single thing that his head was hurting. He wasn't really worried about himself.. he could take it.. mentally yes he could.. he had worked on it enough in the past 10 years to not let even the biggest news to faze him.

It wasn't much that he was portrayed a cheater, a corrupt CEO who misuses his powers and definitely not about him getting outed to the whole world in the worst way possible.

He could prove that he wasn't a cheater, a corrupt CEO somehow and he was ready to come out to the whole world any ways. It really didn't faze him. But today he was sick, it all came out as a huge shocker to him.. making him almost faint because of that.

He was mostly worried about taehyung who he can witness how he was deteriorating day by day and this could have just made it thousand times worse.. he could see in his expressions what kind of thoughts must be going in his mind.. and he felt like crying because of that.

And obviously the company, he has worked day and night to pull it out of bankruptcy, produced songs after pulling all nighters for his idols, even done small modelling shoots just to promote his company.. he hasn't had it easy at all. And he could not just witness it going through a bad state like that.

Also, hoseok, yoongi, Namjoon, seokjin and jimin who were going through everything at the company right now when they are nowhere near connected to the security and media stuff. All of them are merely managers and secretaries but they were only doing all that because taehyung and jungkook are their friends.. even though it might be taking a toll on them as well.

"Right.. i am thinking of myself only, and my own main priority is you.. i am fine.. i can get through it.. but i am more worried about you and it will always stay that way. And please for my sake, hyung. Don't think of anything.. it's not your fault. Don't put that bitch's blame on your own self when she has pulled this stunt. I will clear all the mess as soon as possible i promise." Jungkook said and was about to hold the elder's hands in his own but he gasped as he saw the blood in his fingernails with clear bloody marks on his palms.

"H-hyung.. what the fuck.." jungkook cursed in a yell as he immediately opened his hands and rubbed his palms with his own while looking at the elder's expressions who didn't even look like he realised what he was doing in his hands as he stared at his fingernails filled with blood.

"I.. uh..mmh.. s-sorry.. i didn't realise." He mumbled as he pulled his hands away from jungkook's to his lap making the younger's eyebrows furrow.

"Let me apply some ointment over them, hyung." Jungkook said as he got up from bed and kneeled on the ground to pull out the first aid box from the bedside drawer and immediately jumped on the bed again.

While taehyung was lost in thought, continuous tears were still falling from his eyes.. he didn't even pay attention to it when jungkook started cleaning the wounds first before treating them correctly.

"J-jungkook.. she.. uhm.. she.. outed our p-private pictures to the whole world to see. Our.. our.. i-intimate moments.. for.. e-everyone to look at.. i am- .." taehyung was cut off with a small chaste kiss on his lips.. which jungkook waited for the elder to response but pulled away when the actor didn't making him tilt his head in confusion at him.

"H-hyung?" He whispered out making taehyung look down in his lap guiltily.. "sorry.." the idol apologised.

Okay.. that hurt. More than the entire scandal.. that rejected kiss hurt more to jungkook.

But deciding not to pay attention to it, he gave the elder a wobbly smile and backed away a little after being done with the first aid.. not touching him by any means.. he could see it in his face how uncomfortable he was right now, and he could surely understand and respect his choice of not being touched right now for sure. Haha.. it's not a big deal ofcourse.

"It's.. okay. I will.. find them hyung.. i will make sure everyone involved gets punished. She didn't think through her plan properly, taking without consent pictures of us in our private time is very much illegal and yet she showed it to the whole world. She won't get away with it." Jungkook said as he blinked away his tears that formed for a reason he didn't know, he just felt so sensitive right now.

"I should be solving my own mess. I am sorry you always have to act like a saviour to me and do everything." Taehyung apologised.. without stuttering. He couldn't even describe what he was feeling right now. It was that awful.

Taehyung had been looking down in his lap without apologising so that he didn't even notice when the younger got up from bed all of a sudden as he looked around the whole room, from ceiling to the floor with his phone in hand.

He didn't even pay attention to any apology as he wiped his eyes of any tears and went to a particular wall on the room.. the right beside to the bed that had a few paintings and photos on it in beautiful picture frames.

Before he removed a particular one from there and sat on the ground right then and there, as he squinted his eyes and looked at the whole frame and ran his fingers on it.

The CEO gasped when his finger touched something on it, and before taehyung could even comprehend what is happening, the younger was fuming in anger as he ripped something off the frame then later getting up on his feet right away.. leaving the picture frame abandoned on the floor.

"W-what? What's that.. jungkook?" Taehyung asked the man who was staring at whatever he had in his hand with gritted teeth and blazing red cheeks due to anger.

The CEO looked up at him when he heard his name , ofcourse.. his name.. haha.. he just realised that the elder had been calling him 'jungkook' since last few minutes after they got to know about the scandal. Wow. Okay. It's okay. Not a big deal.. it's just a name afterall.

But nevermind, "a camera. Someone installed a camera in this room.. and i have no clue since when but this.. the only person allowed to enter my room to clean up and all is.."

"Minyoung." Taehyung completed his sentence instead.. and the younger scoffed but nodded his head.

"Can't believe she will do that and work for shin-mi. She's literally the first person i appointed around 7 years ago. She isn't getting away with this." Jungkook shook his head in disappointment as he wiped his eyes once again before proceeding to barge out of the room with balled fists and anger clouding his mind.

He kind of still felt dizzy, sick and nauseous but this was more important.

"J-jungkook! She's not here.. she left after work today.. infact no worker is here other than the security guards outside. You gave them all a leave because it was supposed to our home date day today." Taehyung reminded the younger as he walked behind him in worry.

Taehyung stilled right there and flinched loudly.. and gripped on the couch near him right away when the younger broke a large and expensive vase that was placed on a table by throwing it far away into the wall as he breathed heavily.

"AND THIS IS HOW THE FUCKING DATE IS GOING ON! can I catch a damn fucking break for one day! All i wanted was to spend some alone time with you but this is how everything is going. One thing hasn't ended yet and another one is already there. THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HOW IT HAD TO GO. i wanted to spend the day with you, talk with you, cuddle with you, watch movies with you in your arms, make love with you. BUT NO! SOMEONE HAD TO RUIN IT AND IN THE FUCKING WORST WAY POSSIBLE!

i fucking trusted her! TRUST ME I DID! I DID TRUST THAT WOMAN. I Have known her from whole 7 fucking years. SHE'S ALMOST LIKE A FRIEND TO ME. I have helped her family hundreds of times without asking a single shit back and this is what I recieve in return?! THIS IS WHAT I GET? TO HAVE MY OWN NUDES PRESENTED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING USELESS WORLD?!

every single moment i have spent in that room has been special to me! Private to me! It was MINE. BUT SUDDENLY EVERY OTHER PERSON CAN SEE IT! I DONT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT BEING OUTED TO THE WHOLE WORLD. I AM FUCKING PROUD OF WHOEVER I AM BUT THIS IS NOT TOLERABLE!

My private moments are suddenly not private anymore, not mine anymore. I FEEL FUCKING EXPOSED BECAUSE OF THAT DISGUSTING WOMAN.

but you know what! No one is gonna give a single shit about this even after the matter dies down. Had it been a female, they would have made a very big deal out of it, and was once. BUT I AM A DAMN FUCKING MAN! NO ONE'S GONNA CARE! It will just be another drama for every single person.

And you know that Kim taehyung. I don't know what to do about that! You asked me to worry about myself, right. I really don't know what to do about this because the least i can do is get that damn video removed from internet which yoongi and jimin are already working on.. but what about it being displayed on all the damned TV channels.

How DISGUSTING A HUMAN CAN BE TO DO THIS TO SOMEONE."  Jungkook didn't know why he was suddenly bursting out, he really didn't. His mood swings just like that these days, and he's so fucking stressed his BP is probably higher than it has ever been.

He was fuming with anger, he really was.. he was really acting exactly like the day he had heard about taehyung getting engaged as he broke the expensive vases or show pieces placed on the tables on the ground as he paced around the living room which was in shambles as of right now. He was screaming, yelling, ranting.. he didn't know what he was doing.

And there was taehyung, standing beside the couch.. hyperventilating as he breathed heavily. He was scared, ofcourse he was.. he has to be.. he has seen shin-mi acting like that many times when he refused to do anything public with her or whenever he refused to marry her. And all he could see in jungkook right now was shin-mi who will hurt her soon.. he couldn't even hear his surroundings.. everything was a white noise to him.

"BUNNY!" "TAE!"

Were the last things he heard before he fell against the couch, unconscious.

________________

That's it for this chapter.

Damn that took me so long to write but i finished it. I wasn't lying when i said that many things are coming for taekook.. gonna hit them from all directions 💀💀💀

Is the chapter even making sense tho?

I hope it is, i tried my best, okay!!!

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
108K 3.4K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
419K 21.1K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
1.2M 70.3K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...