love can join hearts

By insanely_nerd

Wat will you do when life offers second chances?? you ought to live it. What happens when Bella decides to g... More

prologue
chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
A/N
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter: 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter 27
Epilogue:

Chapter:9

317 31 3
By insanely_nerd

Bella P.O.V:
Mike was suspended for his behavior. Although Edward was damn furious.
The other day after 1 day of incident I was sitting under the tree when Edward came and sat next to me. "Bella am so-' he started but I cut him in "Edward it wasn't ur fault stop apologising". Sensing the mood I took a fist full of grass and throwed it on him he looked at me confusingly I just smiled sheepishly. Then he suddenly threw some on me. Soon it led to a mud fight which led to him tickling me. He didn't stop until I told him I will pee. Then I was sitting between his legs his arms around me oh I can so spend my eternity like that "me too" he said " did I said that out loud?" I asked looking at him he just nodded. I leaned into him, before I drifted off to sleep I felt soft lips on my forehead "Bella I..." before he could compleate it I drofted off to sleep.
Edward P.O.V:
"Bella I like you" I confessed but then I realized she had drifted off to sleep. I doubt if she heard me. I took her into my arms and took her into her room. After putting her into her as I moved around to leave a hand grabbed mine I turned around"dont leave me" she said her eyes wide open. I got inside with her and pulled her into my arms "Edward never leave me!" she said snuggling into me "never" I said kissing her forehead and drifted off to sleep.....
---------------------------xoxox------------------------
Sorry for short chapter..
Please vote-comment if u want me to continue the story... And sorry for mistakes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 142 17
If you're reading this now, I'll assume you've already read my sister's books. She was, after all, the more popular Swan daughter. It had always been...
15.7K 260 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
104K 4.3K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
23.5K 646 13
[Book II] Millie is back. Now 18, another year older and wiser, so everyone keeps telling her. As her best friend Bella stresses about getting older...