Miss Johansson ✔️

By playboy_chanel

(IN NEED OF EDITING) She knows it's wrong, she knows she could ruin her career and she is fully aware of what... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-four

Twenty-three

1.3K 47 9
By playboy_chanel

Y/n POV

I woke up at 8.30 this morning and surprisingly enough I got out of bed almost immediately, I stretched and fixed myself both coffee and breakfast before getting changed and going out for a walk in the cold while chatting with Matthew who couldn't understand that I could get ready and outside in 45 minutes, and I also invited him and Lizzie over for coffee at 11. I got back home around 10.30 and sat down on my couch to watch some criminal minds which is the series I'm currently watching, and very much obsessing over, and let me just say, I have a big fat lesbian crush on both Jennifer Jareau and Emily Prentiss and would let both of them do whatever they want to me.

Lizzie and Matthew showed up around 11 as we agreed, and I gave them the tour of my apartment and gave them both food and coffee before we sat down by the dinner table and started coordinating the Christmas dinner, which went a little like this.

"So, we've been thinking, as it is being hosted at our house, do you want to stay the night and just use the same room you used last time? And will you be sharing the room with anybody?" Lizzie asks me, and I take special interest in her last question.

"Yeah, borrowing the room would be nice, and if you mean me sharing with Scarlett then no, we are just friends, plus, I don't even think it's a good idea to invite her," Matthew questions my thinking and asks me to explain, before I even get to Lizzie explains how Scarlett was Alice's teacher as well, and of course, Scarlett could just be invited as Lizzie's friend but with the way Scar and I looked at each other at the winter fest it would be a bad idea, which I totally agree with.

"But then again, you could just not invite Jason and Alice," I suggest and Matthew looks at me.

"And when our mother starts asking questions about why our brother isn't there what are we supposed to say?" He asks me as if I had thought about that. I tell him that that is a fair reason and that I probably will need to speak to our mother about me and Scarlett's friendship so that she at least doesn't freak out when Alice or Jason says anything about it, but before I do that I need to talk to Scarlett about it.

"Look, I don't know, I think I'm just going to have to take it as it comes and prepares Scarlett for whatever could happen," I empty my cup and take some more coffee. "Anyways, that's my problem. What else are you going to do about tomorrow, like guest and food wise, and you know, space, cause mom and Jason are going to need somewhere to stay and there is no way in hell I'm letting them stay here again," I protest.

Matthew almost looks disgusted when I mention that Jason and mom will need a place to stay, and Lizzie places a hand on his to calm him down which he refuses and walks into my bedroom slamming the door behind him "Okay, what have I missed?" I look at her shocked at his reaction.

She takes a deep breath and wraps both her hands around her cup, "He is still mad at them for not showing up when you needed them, or at least your mother not showing up, and he is mad at himself for not listening to me about the pills and he is mad that it went as far as it went, and he's just angry, at the world," She says and looks down at the table.

"I'm going to go talk to him for a second," I say and leave her in my kitchen.

"Matt," I say and close the door behind me. He is sitting on the edge of my bed with his head hidden in his hands, he looks up at me and he is crying, "Matt..." I wrap my arms around him and he cries into my shoulder.

"I thought I lost you Y/n," He says, which breaks my heart, "When Ellie called me and told me what had happened I just, my world stopped and I thought you had died, and I was thinking about not ever seeing you again, and how I am the worst brother for not noticing that you needed help," He cries.

I kneel down in front of him and dry his tears, "It wasn't your fault," I tell him.

"I know," He says.

"No I mean it, and it's really important to me that you know that too because it isn't your fault and it never will be. You are the best brother a girl could ask for, even though you are 18 years older than me, you are my hero, and when dad died you were there, and when I almost died you were there, so fuck mom, and if she only wants to show up when she has to then she does that, I don't care, all I care about is you and Lizzie," I tell him, and he nods which lets me know that he has heard me, and understand what I'm saying.

"And Scarlett," He adds to my sentence and laughs, I smack him on the shoulder and hug him.

"Sure, Scarlett too," I say into his shoulder, "Now, can we go back out to Lizzie, I know she's dying to hug you," I tell him and he stands up and reaches his hand out for me to grab.

I pull him back out to the kitchen and stop him in front of Lizzie who very carefully wraps her arms around his waist and holds him close. "You two make me wanna vomit," I say and make a gagging sound.

"Yeah, you say that now, but as soon as you and Scarlett fix your shit and stop being stubborn you are going to be worse than us," Lizzie states, and Matthew agrees with her.

"I hate you both,"

"You love us," Matthew says and looks over at me.

"I hate you,"

It's currently 2 Pm and Lizzie and Matt left 15 minutes ago. I need to make a plan about how I am going to go about talking with Scarlett without her freaking the fuck out on me, or I just don't talk with her and let it go however it goes, which probably is a very bad idea for like everybody involved.

I pick up my phone to call her which is the best for everybody and the line rings until it goes to her voicemail. "Hi, this is Scarlett, leave a message at the beep and I'll call you right back! Have a nice day," I can basically hear her smile.

"Hey, it's Y/n, I have to talk to you about something, so if you could call me back later that would be awesome, thanks in advance," I hang up and put away the dirty dishes from the coffee and my lunch. I grab some more food and return to my couch to continue falling in love with Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau.

After an hour my phone rings, "Hey Y/n, sorry I didn't pick up earlier, I had late lunch with Lizzie, anyways you said you wanted to talk,"

"That's okay, but yes, I don't know if Lizzie mentioned it, but what are we going to do about tomorrow with Alice?" I ask her and she goes silent, she probably hasn't even thought about it.

"I hadn't even thought about that," Bingo.

"I was thinking that I just, you know, drop on her that we are friends so that if anybody tells her about it she won't explode," I suggest.

"I honestly think we should just leave it as it, is because if Alice asks any questions then I'm going to tell her, and I know Lizzie is in on this too, that we met through work and became good friends, which isn't a lie, and because Alice had Lizzie it isn't going to be a problem, and if they ask about you then it's just gonna be that we became friends through Lizzie and Matthew," I like her thinking but then again I don't, because we need to be able to pull this lie and probably others to, to be able to get away with it for a whole night.

"I don't know, it just seems weird for some reason, and I just know the other shoe is going to drop at one point," I tell her.

"I understand that, but at the same time is our friendship really any of your mother's business? And I know I don't know your mother very well and if she wants to report me for having a friendship with a student she's gonna have to report Lizzie for being in a relationship with Matthew and almost being family with Alice who is a former student which wouldn't make sense on her part. So if I were you I wouldn't do anything about it and just have fun tomorrow," She says, trying to explain the situation as a whole and not just one piece, which makes me understand that it really doesn't matter if my mother knows or not.

"Yeah I guess you're right, I'm not going to tell her. But I will see you tomorrow, oh before I go, I needed to ask for Lizzie if you were staying the night tomorrow or going home,"

"I already talked to her about it actually, and I'm just going to go home, they already have enough people staying over and I don't want to intrude. But yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, bye Y/n," She says and we hang up.

Now that that is out of the air I can finally relax, and stop thinking about the worst-case scenario, which is also good. I'm just gonna watch my series, eat my food, go to bed early and then get up tomorrow to go to my father's grave with Matthew like we do every year on Christmas with Lizzie tagging along for the first time which is going to be great.

Hello hello my lovelies, tomorrow is the day, and I do really hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 255 19
I've watched her for a long time... Ever since she was born and up until now.... I'm timeless and eternal but alone... My job is not the best but som...
89.2K 2.2K 26
A story about y/n x Natasha Romanoff! Y/n is a 20 year old girl that hates university not only she doesn't behave in class, she also likes to make a...
13.6K 263 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
17.1K 487 28
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)