HEAVEN OF DESIRES โœ“

By Dharmanandini

~โ€ข~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
1. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’
2. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’
3. ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
4. ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
5. ๐”๐๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
6. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
8. ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
9. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
10. ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
11. ๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
12. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ
13. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
14. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
15. ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„
16. ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐…๐…
17. ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ
18. ๐๐‹๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘
19. ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐€๐
20. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“
21. ๐‡๐€๐“๐‘๐„๐ƒ
22. ๐’๐”๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
23. ๐€๐‘๐†๐”๐Œ๐„๐๐“
24. ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„
25. ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
26. ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ
27. ๐„๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“
28. ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ
29. ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ
30. ๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’
31. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐„๐ƒ
32. ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“
33. ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž?
34. ๐‰๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
35. ๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„
36. ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“
37. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Š
38. ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
39. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ
40. ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐“
41. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
42. ๐‚๐”๐“๐„ ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
43. ๐๐„๐– ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

7. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐

9.2K 480 81
By Dharmanandini

In the dark corridor two figures were moving around. It was completely an empty side where only they both were present and none else. Krisha was running followed by ritvik who was seeming to calling her but she was pretending to unhear.

"Leave me!" Her voice came in whisper as soon as he grabbed her sticking to the wall as his front squeezed hers behind developing the waves of shiver in her body. He gripped both of her hands and slammed them to both the sides over the wall and caging her in between the wall and him.
"I won't!"

"Accept that you love me!" His breathe fanned over her face as unable to bear it she lowered her head and shut her eyes not wanting to meet with his eyes. She wanted to confess her feeling but whatever happened sometime ago had embarassed her to the limit that she couldn't gaze straight in his eyes.

"Say it krisha! Your acts has already proven it, I just want to hear it from your mouth. Speak it up!"  She didn't say and struggled to get out of his hold. Ritvik smirked as an idea hit in his mind. He left her hands as krisha tried to step further but before that he slipped his arm on her waist which resulted her to gasp aloud.

He came from behind as his other free palm asided her hair from the shoulder. He checked if she was feeling uncomfortable or not but then there wasn't any trace of uncomfort on her face. Her face was coloured with only one emotion that was endless love for him. She was turning into tomato red by his acts and wanting to run as soon as possible to hide her face but only if he leave her.

"Please leave me! Why are doing this to me?" She asked with her low voice as a blushy smile again formed on her face.

"Because I love you!" Krisha's breathe hitched. Did he just confessed? He really loves her? She couldn't move as his words flooded her heart with an overwhelming happiness that she just wanted to kiss him again.

Control yourself krisha! Her inner self voiced out as she sideways her face not wanting him to see it.

"I know you always think that i am that kind of boys who only know to play with girl's feelings and cheat them. And it's obvious for you to think so. But let me clear one think!" He turned her around and held her both palms in his ones. Looking at her face he kissed on them as it started curling and he felt the shaking of her body which added cherry on top showing him his effects on her soul.

"My feelings are genuine, krisha! I never felt like this for any girl, you are the first and the last girl to whom I am saying, that i love you! I love you to the moon and back. I want you, I want to do pranks on you, to love you, to cherish every step of my life with you. I don't know anything else than you. After seeing you I have lost everything, if you don't like my this attitude then I promise I will change for you. I will bring the best out of me and throw the worst out of me. I am ready to do the every possible thing for you." He paused and took a deep breathe.

"Just answer to my one question. Do you love me? I know you do because I have seen it in your eyes. Please bring your feelings in words too! Please krisha!"

Krisha's body was experiencing a different kind of shivers. She was not adamant to say something but like after hearing the beautiful confession of the handsome guy standing in front of her, her voice has been fading away that she couldn't form a word.

There ritvik was waiting to hear her out but she didn't say anything. He felt like to give her some time as because of his desperateness he didn't want to force her. He smiled as the charm on his face flashed melting her heart once again.
He cupped her face rubbing his thumbs on her cheek blowing the curly hair behind away from her face. "It's okay! I have waited for enough and will wait more, you take your time and then tell me. I promise I won't force you because it's your life and it should be your decision to accept my love Or not."

He then leaned little forward but stopped in mid. Seeing his steadied movement she opened her eyes and stared at him with wide opening.
Ritvik was looking down at her with an intense gaze. He was just reading her feeling which were like open book to him.

"Can i?" He asked. She didn't speak but her eyes conveyed the unspoken message. She closed her eyes again as his rough lips creased on her soft skin. The butterflies made wild movement in her stomach as her fingers curled clutching his shirt into them. She suppressed the pleasure coated moan not wanting to feel more embarrassed in front of him.

Ritvik didn't move and stood like that for sometime. He felt her heart beating in a high pace as it calmed his heart developing the hope that she will soon accept her love. He pulled himself back putting a limit to his feelings and smiled once at her before turning to leave.

Krisha's eyes welled up in tears as she felt something clenching her heart.  She felt like if not now then she will loose him as the next day they all are returning back. She gathered a lot of courage inhaling a deep breathe.
"Ritvik!!" Her voice echoed in the corridor as hearing it out of sudden ritvik jerked and turned.

Krisha let go of her tears and ran towards him, ritvik was confused and before he could understand krisha let go of her weight and jumped on him. Ritvik stumbled back as he was not ready for the sudden jump. His arms wrapped around her protectively as possessiveness washed over his soul.

"I love you! I love you very much! I love you the most." Krisha yelled as her voice resonated through the empty corridor. Ritvik numbed with no guesses as he jerked to the reality and tears welled up in his eyes. He tightened his grip around her almost squeezing her in his arms.

After a few minutes they both parted as ritvik stabilized her on the floor. Krisha immediately neared to him as she cupped his face and leaned forward placing a soft kiss on his head.
"I love you too ritvik! I am really very sorry for all my mistakes, I promise I won't repeat them ever. I am sorry for slapping you and always troubling you. Please don't be angry on me__" She spoke everything together shedding tears as she was feeling guilty and bad at same time.

"I was never angry on you my love. And I am very happy that you slapped me, whatever you did was right on your place. You didn't know the situation and you reacted according to. That's it! Now better not to think that part and enjoy this moment!" His love laden voice entered in her ears as she felt love pouring down her heart only for the person before him. Only for her man, her ritvik!!

They again smiled at each other as ritvik pulled her in embrace letting her hear the beats of his heart which was now beating only for her.

"I love you krisha!"

"I love you too ritvik!" She said as they stayed there in same position cherishing the love of their life. Finally the two souls met and connected with the purest and sacred knot of love.

~sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ~

A heavily breathing ritvik jerked out of the cages of sleep as he started moving his head around only to realise that she was not near him now.

"Krisha!" His pain laden voice came as he felt tears flooding out of his eyes. He checked the mobile and saw her message just popped up. He immediately opened it and read.

'Come at my place!'

His lips curved in a smile as he felt a hope to fix everything now. He got up hurriedly and dashed to the washroom. After half an hour ritvik got ready and checked himself once before leaving his room.

"Ritvik? Where are you going?" He heard his father and turned behind.

"I have some work papa! I will come soon." He answered in few words. His parents didn't ask anything else as he left quickly.

"When are you going to tell him shakti? He should be know about everything." Rekha voiced as her husband looked at her and nodded slightly.

"Don't worry, I know when to inform him_"

"That's not the point. It's my ritvik's life, I don't want him to suffer in the unwanted marriage. I know the girl you showed me is very much beautiful, her parents, status, family background everything is perfect. But shakti that doesn't make sense untill he agree with it. We should tell him. If he get to know later then it will just mess up the things. Maybe for us he will marry to our choice but what's the guarantee that this marriage will give him happiness? What's the guarantee that he doesn't like anyone? Maybe he like someone! We should ask him__" Rekha spoke but she couldn't complete as her husband cut off her.

"Our marriage was also an arranged one, we are happy and leading a perfect life with our sons then why are you doubting? And what's the case of him liking someone else? From before it's very clear that i don't want any love marriage! Children are bound to their parent's decisions and orders. Ritvik have to agree with this proposal I don't know how but he have to! And don't tell him anything now. Let the right time come!" He firmly stated.

"Shakti, you are not thinking about his happiness!"

"I am his father rekha. I may seem rude but I want perfect for my child. Okay, I will let him marry to his choice but what's the guarantee that the girl will stay loyal to him and never betray him? Don't forget what happened with your brother years ago! He too had married with his love but what happened at last? That love leads to his death. Do you want same for your son?" Rekha's eyes watered as she remembered the incident. She felt the concern behind his firm voice. She didn't speak anything as shakti too left from there.

✿-: ✧ :-✿

Ritvik reached at krisha's apartment, after he entered inside he saw krisha packing some stuff, as after seeing all that he realised that it was all those things which he had given to her in the two years of their love life since they started dating each other.
He asked her but she didn't answered. Still krisha was sitting on the couch quietly with a blank face. Her eyes were dead as she was giving bad vibes to him, scaring him to deat as if a big storm was going to shake them to core.

"Please answer me what's all this? You called me, right? Now say what's the matter? Did anything happen?" Ritvik cupped his face. Krisha felt her strength weakening by his touch. She didn't know how to tell him what a mess has created.

Lowering her eyelids she saw the ring in her finger which was given by him on her birthday last year. She instantly took it off, then taking his hand put it there.
"It's over between us!"

"What?" The word was barely a whisper as ritvik was shocked to the core. He couldn't react on what she just said. How could she even speak something like this? He will never ever leave her. How could she say that's everything is over?

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know what are you saying?" He said but then took a deep breathe and came more closer to her, holding her face still in his palms. Ritvik was on his knees exactly sitting in front of her while krisha was on the couch facing him.
"Okay, I think you are playing with me. Please don't play with this topic, you know I can bear anything but not the separation from you. You are just playing, right!?" He asked fearing to death.

Krisha suddenly snapped at him and pushed him back standing up from her place. She felt anger developing in her mind as coming near him she grabbed his collar. "You are the one who was playing with me! You have spoiled my like ritvik! Why? Why did you propose me if you not wanted to marry me? Why did you develop hopes in my heart for a happy future? Why did you trap me in your fake love? Why? Just to break me later?" A painful sob left her mouth as she started punching on his chest. Ritvik didn't understand her but seeing her condition he couldn't hold it back too.

He sank his hands around her and hugged her to his chest. "Krisha, what's the matter? Please tell me. I know you are mad at me but don't say like this! I love you with my whole heart that you too know. Just calm down and tell me!" Krisha's movements steadied as she clutched on his shirt sobbing her heart out.

"Please don't cry!" He said rubbing her back up and down in a manner to soothe her.  Krisha dug her face more into his chest as she sobbed with more intensity.

After half an hour her sobs dead as somehow ritvik managed to calm her.
"Go back! Now everything is finished, never come to me and forget me!" She said breaking the hug, again walking away from him.

"Krisha__" He called her and walked to her cupping her face in his palms. "I will never leave you even if you want to go away from me but I.Will.Never.Leave.You and neither let you go from me__"

"You have to! Now you have no rights on me and I am going to marry someone else..." Her words came like thunderbolts as ritvik's face lost its colour. He became numbed on his place unable to react on the situation.

"What?" She pushed him back and wipped her tears.

"Papa has accepted the proposal of marriage with his friend's sister's son. They both are coming today and day after tomorrow we are going to meet the family and proceed with the proposal. They have fixed everything about marriage and that boy's family are adamant to marry of their son with me...." She told turning her face to other side as her tears were continuously pricking out just by the thought of separation. She had given up thinking that there's no future for their relationship and better to over it.

"THE HELL WITH PROPOSAL!! How could you agree with it krisha? Why didn't you just reject it? Why?"  He yelled out of frustration. Ritvik's head was out of sense now. He just couldn't tolerate it anymore and split it out.

"So what I would've done? You were listening to me? You have failed as a boyfriend and as a lover! Now it's better for you to move on and find someone else!" Her voice was clear as the frustration and pain was to the limit that her brain couldn't proceed before speaking and forming words.

🔥 Mature Alert • 🔥
(ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ)

Krisha turned and started to leave from there when suddenly she felt a hard pull from behind. Ritvik held her elbow and pulled her to chest. He didn't pass a moment and slammed his lips to her. His palm went back tugging her hair in a fist as he pulled her more closer.
Krisha felt her heart suddenly shuddering at his touch. Her soul delighted at his magical touch, her body behaving unusual as her words. She was saying something and now her body was reacting like something. She couldn't decide to distance from him or to get closer to him.

Ritvik deepened the kiss as he bite on her lower lip. His hand going inside her top as he began creasing her stomach across the waist with slight and butterfly touch, developing wild desires. Krisha was for sometime lost but she again realised and tried to push him back.
His grip too loosened as they parted. Both of them breathing heavily after the moment happened sometime ago. Her teary eyes gazing deeply in his brown pairs, both of their eyes were filled with longings and carvings. Krisha tried to run but the strong connection they had between them pulled her back. She hugged him, kissed him, cuddled to him and loved him maybe for the last time.

Their lips moulded together like that of the lost puzzle fixing at its right place.

Ritvik's hands roamed around her body as they pulled out her top. Continuing the kiss he undid her garments. After breaking the kiss his lips attached on her milky skin, biting and sucking on her soft body. He kissed each and every part leaving not a single place of her body. His palms were roaming around and around passing the waves of shiver in her spine. Krisha who was lost all over in his love drowned more into it as she responded to him enraging both of their desires. Her fingers pinched his rock hard skin as they creased the muscles of the midriff developing the wild sensation in him, her respond made him hard as he threw his garments picked her up and settled her on the table throwing all the things on it.

Once he peeped in her eyes again before sinking his lips with hers. His palm got on her thighs as he creased the most sensitive part boiling her blood which was running with a super speed into the veins. She shuddered and cuddled to him.  His palms didn't stop as it explored her body and soul once again.

He teased her making her carve more and as he had expected krisha gave the same response. He didn't wait for more as coloured both of their souls once again with the love and desires. Their intimacy broke the limit as they made unending love sinking into the ocean deep down untill there was no come back.

An hour spent as the pleasurable voices of their moans and groans stopped. A heavily breathing krisha opened her eyes as coming out of the Heaven of desires she realised what a big mess she created again. She pulled herself back and saw his face which was now curved in the lines of pain. Ritvik opened his brown orbs as his watery eyes met hers. Her heart froze as she saw those mischievous and love filled eyes replaced into pain and tears.

She decided to avoid and pushed him. Jumping down the table, grabbing her clothes and hanging them she walked into the living room of her house giving him sometime to fix his mind.

"You can't do this to me krisha! Please don't do this. It will only give pain to both of us." His painful voice came as he held her face in his hand joining their foreheads.

"Leave ritvik!" Krisha's words flashed out after 15 minutes of swallowing the pain down her throat. She felt her throat too aching and now it was the time to do some harsh moves.
She gripped on his elbow and dragged him out of the house. Once he stepped out sue closed the door on his face.

"Krisha! Don't do this with me, please!" Ritvik fell on his knees still begging while the tears rolling down his fair skin unstoppably.

Their on other side of the door she sat down leaning to the door. Her hand covering her mouth in a very tight way that it was leaving marks on her cheek. She sobbed her heart out as the pain of separation hitted their souls.

"Leave from here before anyone come and see you! Please leave!!" She managed to say trying to show herself the strongest but at that time both were aware what's their condition.
Neither ritvik moved nor she. Both cried in the sorrow. He was the one to beg thinking at her brain will changed while she was the one to make him run away from her.

At last the evening came undone and he finally had to leave. Ritvik got upon his place, he wiped his tears which were still pricking out from his swollen red eyes. He didn't speak just his foot steps conveyed the message to her about his leave.........

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 18.2K 57
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
11.5K 1.1K 16
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
230K 10K 33
'Mr. Angel's Mrs.Arrogant' Ritvika & Shourya She: You Archaeopteryx, why don't you just do your eye surgery? Jab dekho tab yaha waha takrate rahete h...
6.5M 306K 57
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...