The HYBE boy in a girl group...

By aWinnter

After thinking he has lost all chance to debut when he missed out on being a member of ENHYPEN he returns to... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Random Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

9.7K 151 48
By aWinnter

First of all I want to mention that this wont slow down updates for any other book I have I plan to update at least 1 of my books a day and my Dreamcatcher book will be the next updated after this. One last thing I wanna say is im British so when I list dates its day month year.

Y/n POV

Date: 10/02/22 

Alone in a training room I was pushing myself more than I ever. I needed to be better to debut I needed to get ahead of the others I only have a year or two and after that I will be even harder for me to debut I may only be 18 but 03 idols have been debuting since 2018 and now its a lot more common for 04 trainees to debut now. 

???: Yo Y/n what are you still doing here? Everyone else has left. 

Y/n: Im still practising hyung.

Soobin was like a brother to me since I joined the company in 2018 he him and the other TXT members helped me to feel welcomed even despite the language barrier. 

Soobin: Y/n you are more than good enough to debut you don't have to push yourself so hard.

Y/n: If I don't then what's the point in still trying? If I have the goal to get better than I can keep going however without that goal I will give up its the only thing that drives me. 

Soobin: Y/n~ Ok well don't over do it. If you need anything you have all of our numbers talk to us yeah?

Y/n: I will hyung.

Once Soobin left the room I fell to the floor conflicted about whether or not it was worth all this hassle I knew that other agencies had interest in me but I didn't care I wanted to stay in HYBE all my friends were here all the staff were kind to me but I just wasn't good enough.

Date: 11/02/22

A morning practise time is what I was currently part off when suddenly we were stopped by the teacher.

Teacher: Everyone attention please! President Bang Is here with news please pay attention now.

Bang PD: Gooday to you all. I have news for one of you in particular so Y/n will you please follow me to my office I have something to discuss with you.

Following him out the practise room I felt butterflies in my stomach as walked. Am I getting kicked out? Is he transferring me to a different company? Is he getting paid to send me to another company? 

Bang PD: Y/n we are here please listen to what I have to say once we head in ok.

I nodded and once he opened the door I was surprised to see six girls waiting for us. 

Bang PD: Hello girls this is who I was talking to you about possibly joining you.

???: Y/N! Really hes going to join us? 

Bang PD: Girls before you freak out please introduce yourselves.

??: Right Ill introduce everyone to you first of all im Chaewon former IZONE member as well as Sakura. Now this here is Yunjin who also participated on Produce 101 and now these two the first is Kazuha and the one who was excited by you is Eunchae its nice to meet you.

Y/n: Yeah its nice to meet you as well.

Bang PD: Now Y/n im sure you are confused as to why I asked you here well simply I want you to debut with these girls. Your talents are too good for you not to debut so this is the best option for you. 

Y/n: You want me to debut with a bunch of girls?

Bang PD: Its either that or I let you go Y/n these are your two options.

Y/n: Do I have to decide now?

Bang PD: You have until the start of tomorrow. 

Y/n: Fuck sakes! 

I walked out of the room slamming the door in the process and wandered to a nearby park where I sat in my thoughts. Leaving my thoughts I looked up to see that the sun was setting which meant I didn't have much time left to make my decision. 

Chaewon: So this is where you went.

Y/n: Why are you here?

Chaewon: Well I can't have my new member going missing now can I.

Y/n: But I haven't decided to join or not yet.

Chaewon: Well Y/n I've talked to the other girls as well and first or all we all want you to join us. Secondly because you will be part of the makane line you will have 4 Noonas who will spoil you~

Y/n: I just don't want to hold you back I don't know if I will fit in with you girls...

Chaewon: Well we think you will fit in with us. Now Its getting late lets go back to OUR dorm for the night ok?

Y/n: O...ok. 

Chaewon then took my hand before walking me to her dorm. When we got to her dorm the other members were all in the living room when we entered suddenly a body collided with mine.

Eunchae: Where did you go~ I was worried about you Y/n! 

Chaewon: Yah! Eunchae let him go hes had a long day. 

Eunchae then let me go while Chaewon guided me to the sofa and then sat next to me. 

Chaewon: Y/n I want to ask you this with everyone present. Will you join us? 

Y/n: I...Will I don't want to waste all the years I've spent training.

Yunjin: Well now you've said that you are stuck with us! 

Chaewon: Shall we get him?

Y/n: Get him?

Garam: Don't worry Y/n we wont do anything bad to you...

Sakura: GET HIM! 

As the girls then pilled on top of me they giggled and cheered about me joining them I now realised them getting me was just them celebrating that I was joining them. After the girls had got their energy out we all relaxed together watching TV when my stomach rumbled. 

Kazuha: Are you hungry? 

I nodded slowly. 

Chaewon: Wait how long were you in that park? 

Y/n: Since I left Bang PDs office...

Sakura: That was at 9am its now 11pm Y/n!

Yunjin: We have leftovers! 

Eunchae: Ill go get them! 

Chaewon: Y/n. Why didn't you say earlier that you haven't eaten. 

Y/n: I um didn't realise. 

Chaewon then dragged me to the table in the door before sitting me down as leftovers we placed in front of me while the others gathered around me. 

Y/n: Why are you all watching me its creepy.

Garam: We are just making sure you are ok. 

Once I ate the girls decided to head to bed which is where I was a little confused when they didn't let me leave.

Chaewon: Y/n where do you think you are going?

Y/n: Back to my dorm.

Chaewon: Now you have joined us this is your dorm dummy.

Y/n: Where will I sleep? 

Eunchae: WITH ME I HAVE SPACE! 

Chaewon: Are you ok with that?

Y/n: I mean I guess...Its a little weird though.

Chaewon: Eunchae do you promise to behave. 

Eunchae: Of course Unnie! 

Yunjin: I have some clothes you can change into Y/n. 

Y/n: Sorry but I don't think im comfortable wearing a girls clothes. 

Yunjin: I never said they were girls dummy I have a tracksuit you can wear.

Sakura: Why do you have a guys tracksuit?

Yunjin: Its comfy simple as that.

Once Yunjin gave me the tracksuit I changed in the bathroom before Eunchae dragged me to her room and pulled me into her bed.

Eunchae: Are you comfy? 

Y/n: Well apart from your elbow digging into my stomach yep.

Eunchae: Ah sorry. Don't you worry Y/n I may be younger than you but I promise that the six of us will be sure to make you feel as comfortable as possible. 

Y/n: Thank you Eunchae. 

Eunchae: Has anyone ever said you are comfortable to lay on?

Y/n: Shut up and sleep. 

Eunchae: OK! 

Eunchae proceeded to lay on my chest while snuggling into me I felt myself falling asleep and for the first time in a while I was able to sleep without crying...

Date: 12/02/22 

???: Wake up kids! 

Opening my eyes I saw Yunjin looking down at me and Eunchae.

Eunchae: NO! I don't want to Y/n is comfy~

Yunjin: Well if you don't get off of him he won't be able to officially join us.

Just like that Eunchae had jumped up and allowed me to get up as well. Once we had left the dorm and headed to HYBE building. 

Bang PD: I was wondering if you'd show up and by judging who you are with I assume you are joining them?

Y/n: Yeah I don't want to waste the years I spent training. 

Bang PD: Well then Y/n sign here and you officially be Le Sserafims seventh and final member.

As I signed my name across the contract I was happy and excited that I would finally debut I didn't even care that I was with a bunch of girls that didn't matter in fact they were more accepting than most of the people I have met in life and with them I wanted to become the best I could. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 2.1K 27
Nakamura Kazuha, she is the terror boss of our team, highly respected with a big reputation. She has an attitude for those who messes up. Her compan...
73.8K 2.5K 62
Yunjin never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
5.3K 168 13
When Chaewon comes out of the doctors office it's with the diagnosis anxiety, depression, stress and a recommendation to a therapist. She doesn't hav...
15.8K 963 19
"Ugh, Why do I always have to be stuck with you.." "Oh cmon don't act like you're not impressed when i show you how strong I am, princess." "Stop cal...