His Dove (Loki Laufeyson)

Autorstwa nottaweirdo

Danielle Stark is a 24yo genius, though she refuses to follow in her big brother's footsteps. She wants to bl... Więcej

Part 1 (Design Flaw)
Part 2 (Ultron)
Part 3 (Loki)
Part 5 (Babysit)
Part 6 (Job Opportunity)
Part 7 (Assassin)
Part 8 (Softy Side)
Part 9 (Abilities)
Part 10 (Natural Family)
Part 11 (Trust & Defense)
Part 12 (Soon)
Part 13 (Agent)
Part 14 (The Date)
Part 15 (My Lady)
Part 16 (I Do)
Part 17 (Jotuns)
Part 18 (Ride or Die)
Part 19 (The Truth)
Part 20 (Unblocked)
Part 21 (Doctor)
Part 22 (Asgard)
Part 23 (Loki's POV)
Part 24 (Explanation)
Part 25 (The Consort Suite)
Part 26 (Eir & Fafnir)
Part 27 (Dinner)
Part 28 (Loki's POV)
Part 29 (Frigga)
Part 30 (Mind Magic)
Part 31 (The Next Morning)
Part 32 (Overthinking)
Part 33 (The Village Whispers)
Part 34 (Location Spell)
Part 35 (Taken)
Part 36 (Glass)
Part 37 (Run)
Part 38 (Loki's POV)
Part 39 (Nightmare)
Part 40 (Healing)
Part 41 (Betrothed)
Part 42 (Leaving)
Part 43 (Prisoner)
Part 44 (Team Cap)
Part 45 (The Airport)
Part 46 (Burn)
Part 47 (The Villain)
Part 48 (The Story)
Part 49 (Come Back)
Part 50 (Sigurd)
Part 51 (All Yours)
Part 52 (Thor)
Part 53 (Loki's POV)
Part 54 (Fjolnir)
Part 55 (In Love)
Part 56 (Journal)
Part 57 (Book)
Part 58 (Enchanted)
Part 59 (Loki's POV)
Part 60 (Visions)
Part 61 (Soft)
Part 62 (Wedlock)
Part 63 (Dragon Child)
Part 64 (Loki's POV)
Part 65 (Scared)
Part 66 (Birthday)
Part 67 (Princess)
Part 68 (Feeling Off)
Part 69 (Loki's POV)
Part 70 (Christmas Eve)
Part 71 (Presents)
Part 72 (Talk)
Part 73 (Green)
Part 74 (Sigyn)
Part 75 (The Allfather)
Part 76 (Vanaheim)
Part 77 (Loki's Visit)
Part 78 (Peace)
Part 79 (Necklace)
Part 80 (Second Visit)
Part 81 (Anything for You)
Part 82 (Home)
Part 83 (Company)
Part 84 (Loki's POV)
Part 85 (Insatiable)
Part 86 (Elias)
Part 87 (Loki's POV)
Part 88 (Apologies)
Part 89 (The Bird)
Part 90 (The Baby)
Part 91 (Baby)
Part 92 (Armored)
Part 93 (Ballpoint Pen)
Part 94 (Surprise)
Part 95 (Loki's POV)
Part 96 (Say Yes to Me)
Part 97 (Birds)
Part 98 (Throne)
Part 99 (Unsure)
Part 100 (Wed)
Part 101 (The Feast)
Part 102 (The Balcony)
Part 103 (Goodbyes)
Part 104 (Fallen)
Part 105 (The Vanir)
Part 106 (Compromise)
Part 107 (Nothing to Fear)
Part 108 (Shadow)
Part 109 (Loki's POV)
Part 110 (On Purpose)
Part 111 (Training)
Part 112 (Hela)
Part 113 (Sakaar)
Part 114 (Ragnarok)
Part 115 (The Great Titan)
Part 116 (He's Gone)
Part 117 (Wakanda)
Part 118 (It's Okay)
Part 119 (The Head)
Part 120 (Six months)
Part 121 (Light of My Life)
Part 122 (Midgard)
Part 123 (Love & Deception)
Part 124 (Tell No One)
Part 125 (Let's Begin)
Part 126 (Giants)
Part 127 (The Team)
Part 128 (Smile)
Part 129 (Loki's POV)
Part 130 (Loki's POV)
Part 131 (Beautiful)
Part 132 (Epilogue)
Sequel Soon!!!
Sequel!!!

Part 4 (Playing Nice)

8.2K 247 5
Autorstwa nottaweirdo

As the ship landed I armored myself, feeling the cold metal press loosely to my skin.

"You focus on relocation, understood?" Tony said, his own armor now covering the entirety of his body.

"Got it." I responded, before smiling and tapping his face shield. "Try not to do anything stupid."

The shield blocked what I just knew was his signature smirk, "I'd say the same to you, Kiddo."

As I departed I instantly began grabbing people, guiding them to safety as quickly as I possibly could. It was going flawlessly until I saw a young girl, standing in the middle of the dirt path crying out in a language I couldn't understand. I instantly picked her up and tried my best to calm her, but wound up shielding her as the sound of metal hit my armor. I dove down to the ground, gently laying her down as I covered her body with my own.

"It's okay, you're okay. You're gonna be okay." I repeated to the small girl as she shook with fear, though I'm not sure she understood English. I flipped one of my hands behind my back, blindly shooting back before flipping around so I faced forward, my back now covering the girl. I shot down 2 robots as another flew at me, sweeping me completely off the girl and sending me flying. I scrambled up and shot down the robot, managing to get it and grab the girl. I flew her to the building people were going to, just in time to watch several others pull an older woman and hold her from running off.

"Babushka!" The young girl cried as she saw the woman, and I set her down beside her.

The older woman cried and touched my armor, again speaking what I could now only assume was Russian. I gave her a simple nod and touched her shoulder, before flying back up to find more civilians. After only seconds I felt what I could only describe as some of the worst anxiety I had ever felt. I was going around to comb for any more survivors when I heard a large crash, and didn't even know what was happening as my armor flew sideways, then dropped at least 70 feet to the ground. I remember seeing the ground come closer and closer in milliseconds, I don't know why I didn't close my eyes. The lighting and electronics around the suit went completely black as I hit the dirt, something I hadn't ever experienced before.

"Guys?" I tried to say into the intercom, but there was no response. After a moment, the backup generator kicked on, but only essentials were available. I could once again hear voices in my radio. "Got hit, not sure what it was."

"Suit utility 64%" The electronic voice in the suit spoke. I felt myself tense as I looked down, only to realize the left arm piece of my suit had completely broken off of the base, and was now barely holding onto my arm while being covered in blood. My ears rang out loudly, but otherwise I felt completely numb.

"You okay kid?" Tony's voice echoed in the suit,

"I'm alright, direct area clear." I said as I looked around for what made the impact. "No sight on the weapon."

"Rocket launcher, got it." Tony responded once more, "Get back to the ship, you can't help like that."

As I got onto the ship I felt lightheaded and numb.
As if I was still flying, but I wasn't. I broke down the suit, the arm only falling to the floor with a thud, and sat down as I tried to catch my breath.

"Dani?" I heard what sounded like an incredibly faint voice, but when I turned my head Nat was only inches away. "You're bleeding."

I don't remember much more of the ride itself, but do recall walking back in the compound. Bruce was quick to guide me to the med room as I held a towel to my arm, where he sat me back on the bed and quickly began grabbing supplies. Seconds later Thor came into the room.

"You're doing great." He said with an encouraging smile as Bruce worked on me, though I could hardly feel anything other than slight twinges of pain here and there. When I finally looked at my arm, I could see a large gash going from nearly my chest to the top of my shoulder, then down my arm several inches.

I let out a deep breath as I laid back and closed my eyes, "Adrenaline hasn't worn off yet." I mumbled.

"That's a good thing." Bruce responded as I could feel the cold needle press to my skin, "but I'm still gonna give you some lidocaine to stitch you up."

I stayed silent and still while he did, and once he finished I got up rather quickly. I walked straight to the bar and poured myself a drink as Thor followed. For some reason, I couldn't break my thoughts away from the visual of plummeting to the ground.

"You okay, Elle?" Thor now sat on the other side of the counter.

"Hm? Yes." I said as I poured.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, no. It's fine." I said, smiling a bit at him. His gaze didn't leave me, however. "Why're you staring, Thor?" I asked with a bit of a laugh.

"Probably just 'respectfully admiring' your beauty again." Bruce poked, sharing a short laugh with me as he looked at the god.

"I, uh... Wasn't meaning." Thor stuttered.

I shook my head, gulping down my drink. "We were kidding, Thunder."

"Right, yes."

I sat down and cracked my neck before noticing the taller, dark haired god in the corner. He sat against the wall, a book in hand, but something in my gut was telling me he wasn't actually reading it.

"Glad you didn't burn the place down while we were gone, Mischief." I said in a regular volume even though he sat across the large layout. His head rose, his eyes meeting mine once again. "Nice to see you playing nice."

He narrowed his eyes, but his dangerously mischievous smirk was what made my mind spin. Thor looked on quizzically between us, but Loki still had yet to say a single word to me.

"Yes, well. Hopefully it lasts." Thor said before turning back to me.

"Oh relax, Thor." I said with a yawn. "What's your problem lately? You and Jane on another bumpy road?"

"Jane and I are fine." Thor nearly snapped, making me raise my eyebrows. Thor huffed, looking off to the side.

"Alright then." I said with a bit of a chuckle, leaning into the counter a bit more. "Well, if you're sure you don't wanna unpack that" I gestured at him, "I'm gonna head to bed."

Thor nodded, an apologetic smile gracing his lips. "Night Thunder." I said as I hopped off the stool, walking towards the hall as I called out "Goodnight, Mischief."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

353K 10.3K 55
"Nice to see you again, darling.", he smirked at her, tracing his index finger along her jawline. "Shut up, Laufeyson.", the young lady snapped back...
694 47 22
Paige Stark has been raised by her aunt Pepper and Tony Stark since the death of her parents at a young age. She is no stranger to the excitement an...
6K 193 52
Long before the events of Thor and the Avengers, the god of mischief fell for a common Asgardian maiden. Late night meetings and secret rendezvous's...
516 107 53
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, a se...