The Stranger on the Train

By Just_writing_a_bit

Y/n is on her way to New York to start a new life there. On the train she meets a blonde woman and her daught... More

Chapter 1: Dolphins
Chapter 2: Drawings
Chapter 3: Goodbye for now
Chapter 4: New York
Chapter 5: First day
Chapter 6: See you again
Chapter 7: Park
Chapter 8: Second job
Chapter 9: Walks and talks
Chapter 10: Gossip
Chapter 11: I'm famous
Chapter 12: Dinner
Chapter 13: Second job and apartment
Chapter 14: Moving day
Chapter 15: Emergency
Chapter 16: Little dolphin
Chapter 17: Good morning
Chapter 18: Casual Thursday
Chapter 19: Saturday night
Chapter 20: Movies and storm
Chapter 21: Another morning
Chapter 22: Important talk
Chaper 23: First date
Chapter 24: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 25: Marvel
Chapter 26: Little waitress
Chapter 27: Hot
Chapter 28: Lotion and water guns
Chapter 29: Movies
Chapter 30: Taking care
Chapter 31: Is it my fault?
Chapter 32: Second date
Chapter 33: Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 34: Questions
Chapter 35: Gold digger
Chapter 36: Lizzie
Chapter 37: Girls night
Chapter 38: Boat date
Chapter 39: New opportunities and costumes
Chapter 40: Halloween
Chapter 41: Aquarium
Chapter 42: Tourist things
Chapter 43: First time*
Chapter 44: Florence
Chapter 45: Warm enough*
Chapter 46: Holiday plans
Chapter 47: Scarlett's birthday
Chapter 48: Cooking with Flo
Chapter 49: Thanksgiving and jealousy
Chapter 50: Spa Day
Chapter 51: Full relaxation
Chapter 52: Swimming lesson
Chapter 53: Cookies and skates
Chapter 54: Future plans
Chapter 55: Birthday
Chapter 57: School problems
Chapter 58: Train and family meeting
Chapter 59: Christmas morning
Chapter 60: Grave
Chapter 61: Exes and Stars
Chapter 62: Back home
Chapter 63: New Year
Chapter 64: The new job
Chapter 65: Night out
Chapter 66: New apartment
Chapter 67: Snow
Chapter 68: Sick
Chapter 69: Cloud 9
Chapter 70: Pleasure
Chapter 71: Furniture shopping
Chapter 72: Goodbye
Chapter 73: Zoo
Chapter 74: Valentine's Day
Chapter 75: Snow day
Chapter 76: Winter break
Chapter 77: Just keep swimming
Chapter 78: Rumors
Chapter 79: Rose's birthday
Chapter 80: Surprise
Chapter 81: Poor baby
Chapter 82: You're not her mother!
Chapter 83: Black Widow and L.A.
Chapter 84: Anniversary
Chapter 85: Skinny dipping and more
Chapter 86: Horse back riding
Chapter 87: Beach Day
Chapter 88: Bachelorette and flower girl
Chapter 89: Venue and puzzle pieces
Chapter 90: Lizzie's wedding
Chapter 91: Red carpet
Chapter 92: Strawberries and loose teeth
Chapter 93: Florida
Chapter 94: I will always protect you
Chapter 95: Welcome to the mile high club
Chapter 96: London
Chapter 97: Lost
Chapter 98: Camping
Chapter 99: Finally diving in the ocean
Chapter 100: One plus one equals love
Book 2 is out now!

Chapter 56: Trust

7K 226 35
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov y/n

I smile when I see Scarlett sitting at the kitchen isle, typing something on her laptop. With silent steps, I approach her and gently wrap my arms around her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She's currently writing an email.

"Hey, baby." She greets me and kisses my cheek before looking back at the screen.

"Hey, love." I say and watch her fingers fly over the keyboard, not really interested in the email she's writing since it's her privacy.

She isn't bothered by my presence and continues to write the email. My eyes stay on her fingers that are quite quick. I kiss her jaw and breathe in her familiar scent that I've come to love.

"I only have to write a few more lines, then I'm done." She tells me and I nod, not bothered by that.

She continues to write and I space out a little while starring at the keyboard.
Once she's done, she sends the email and closes her laptop.
I come back to reality and take a step back, so she can turn around. Her hands find my waist and she spreads her legs for me to stand in between.
I place my arms on her shoulders and smile at her. She pulls me closer and kisses my jaw before looking at me properly. Her eyes linger on my still damp hair since I just took a shower.

"You know," She starts and one of her hands waves through my hair.
"Wet hair makes you look very attractive for some reason." She continues and smirks a little before her eyes meet mine.

"Is that so?" I ask and grin a little. She nods and waves her hand through my hair a few more times.

"You know what I find quite attractive?" I ask and she looks at me in question.
"How fast your fingers can move over the keyboard."

Her eyes widen a little and she bites her lip.
"They sure are quick." She says with a smirk and her hand that was in my hair rests on my back, pulling me flush against her.

"Mhm, they are." I agree and my eyes dart from her eyes to her lips and I lean in, connecting our lips in a kiss that starts sweet but gets a little more heated as it goes on.

When her teeth graze over my bottom lip, I open my lips and her tongue invades my mouth before starting a little battle with my own tongue.
No one really wins because we have to pull away for air before.
Her eyes have darkened and her grip on my waist holds me in place as she starts to kiss my neck. I tilt my head a little, so she has better access.

My back arches a little when she sucks lightly on my sweet spot and a sigh spills over my lips, making her smirk against my skin. A tingle starts in my lower stomach, that increases when she sucks on another sensitive spot.

"You know, my fingers aren't only quick at typing." She mumbles and a slight shudder runs down my body.

"Yeah, I know." I hum and lean more against her. Her hands move down to my hips and she squeezes them a little.

"It's been way too long." She says and kisses up my neck again until her lips find mine again. I chuckle a little and return her kiss before I can answer.

"A bit over two weeks." I reply and she chuckles a little bit.

"You've counted?" She asks with a smirk and I shrug, seeing something sparkling up in her eyes.

"I'm just good with dates." I tell her and she nods.

"Sure. Wanna take this upstairs then?" She asks seductively and her hands squeeze my butt lightly. I smirk.

"Can you wait until then?" I tease her and she glares a little at me before nodding.

"Careful, or you might have to wait when you least expect it." She shoots back and the tingling in my stomach intensifies.

I bite my lip and we hold eye contact for a few seconds, before her eyes dart to my lips again and she gives me a quick kiss. Her hands let go of me and I step back, letting her get off the chair.

"Go ahead, I'll just go wash my hands really quick." She says and winks at me, making butterflies appear in my stomach as well.

I nod and go upstairs, excited for what's to come. Only around a minute after I entered her bedroom, she comes in too and smirks, closing the door, even though no one except us is home.

I grin and walk towards her and she slowly backs up until her back comes in contact with the door. Her eyes are glued to mine and she subconsciously licks her lips. I notice it and smirk, letting my hands rest on her hips, slightly pushing her into the door before kissing her.

Her hands come up to cup my face as she returns the kiss. I lick over her bottom lip and she lets me in. When I pull away but take her bottom lip with me, she sighs and pushes herself more against me.
I release her lip and smirk when her eyes open again and her pupils are clearly dilatated. She lets go of my face to place her hands on my shoulders and slowly walks me back until my legs hit the bed and I sit down. She smirks and straddles my lap.

"How the tables have turned." She whispers and I chuckle a little.

"Oh please, I'm letting you have this." I whisper back and she raises an eyebrow.

Her hands trail down my sides to the hem of my shirt and she slips her hands under it, softly grazing her fingers over my stomach. My body reacts to her touch immediately and I get little goosebumps.

"Your body reacts so wonderfully to my touch, I'd say I don't need you to let me have it." She whispers and I feel wetness shooting down between my legs at her words.
I say nothing more to that, not going to admit she's right but by the smirk on her face I can tell she already knows it.

"Let's celebrate your birthday, even though it's a few days later." She says in a raspy voice that sends chills down my body. I raise my eyebrows playfully.

"You need something to celebrate to sleep with me?" I tease and she rolls her eyes but smirks.

"No, I don't. I would sleep with you daily without any reason except that I love you and your body." She replies and I smile at the compliment.

"But speaking of my birthday, check my bag." I say and she looks at me confused. I just shrug and nod towards the bag that's on her dresser.

"Did you buy lingerie?" She asks and slowly gets off me.

I shake my head and lean back onto my hands. Her curious eyes look from me to my bag before she opens it and when she sees what I mean, she looks at me with big eyes.
She pulls out the smaller bag in which I put the soft rope, that came with the box for transportation.

"You wanna try it?" She asks and comes back to the bed with it, sitting down next to me. I nod.

"I do, only if you want to, as well though." I add and look at her in question.

She slowly nods and moves to sit criss-cross on the bed. I mirror her position and we face each other now.

"I think before we do this, we should talk about it." She starts and I nod agreeingly.

"Definitely." I say and she smiles a little.

"We should have a safe-word, in case one of us feels uncomfortable or if we need to stop or if the restrains are too much." She suggests and I nod again.

"I think that is very important, yes. How about 'red' as a safe-word? It's clear and can't be misunderstood." I offer my thoughts.

"I like that. 'Red' seems like a very good safe-word. Promise me you will use it whenever you need it, no matter how far along we are or what we're doing. As soon as you feel uncomfortable and need it to stop, you say it." She looks at me and I lock eyes with her.

"I promise to use it. Please, promise me the same. As soon as you don't want to anymore or feel uncomfortable, you're gonna use it, okay?" I say and she nods.

"I promise as well." She says and I smile at her.

"Okay and I think it's important to add that it doesn't matter who's giving and who's receiving, we always have the option of using it, no matter in what position we are." I add.

"Oh yes, definitely, we are both always allowed to use it." She agrees and I nod, glad we settled that.

"We also always are allowed to say 'no' to things we don't want to do and to change our minds while we're doing it." She says thoughtfully.

"Yes, absolutely." I agree and take one of her hands.

She intertwines our fingers and smiles softly. Talking to her about all this feels good and makes me feel safe with her. I felt safe before and I fully trusted her but this right now just brings it to a new level, at least for me. I think it's important to talk about this and to agree on those things to be sure not to overstep a boundary.

"So, we're gonna try this today?" Scarlett asks and holds up the little bag with the soft rope in it.

"I would like to try it, yes. But only if you want to, as well." I make sure and she nods.

"I do. Tying you up will be different than me holding your hands up there, I can't release it that fast. It is quick releasable but I can't just let go of you and you're free, please be aware of that." She says and looks from the little bag to me. I nod.

"I am but I'm not worried about it because I trust you and know you won't take advantage of me or anything like that when I'm restrained." I tell her and her eyes shine with love that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Okay, thank you so much for that trust, I appreciate it more than I can say." She says and I move one hand up to cup her face before kissing her softly.
When we pull away, we hold eye contact for a few moments.

"Ready to do this?" She asks and I nod, not a single ounce of doubt inside me. Scarlett nods and puts the little bag down.

"Before we start though, do I have your consent?" She says, her fingers playing with the hem of my hoodie.

"You do and I will tell you if I feel uncomfortable or anything." I confirm and she nods with a soft smile.

She lifts the hoodie over my head and lets it fall onto the ground next to the bed. Her eyes shortly glance over my body and adoration shines in them. She looks back up into my eyes again and her hands slowly reach up to open my bra and I help her to slide it off my arms, dropping it to the floor as well.

When she leans closer and untangles her legs to crawl over me, I lean back until my head rests on the pillow and I look up at her. She leans down and kisses me softly, her hands holding her up, so she doesn't put her full weight on me.
When her clothed chest comes in touch with mine, I sigh a little into the kiss at the feeling.

Scarlett pulls away a little, brushing some hair out of my face before kissing my forehead. My hands that rested on her side during the kiss now move to her hips and I tug a little on her sweatshirt and when she nods, I remove it from her body before it joins my clothes on the floor.
I admire her beautiful body and my fingers lightly trace over her skin and little goosebumps appear, making me smile softly.

When I reach the waistband of her pants, I let my finger run beneath it and look up at her. Her eyes have darkened again but they also hold so much love and adoration, that it's almost insane.

She nods and I open her pants and push them down as far as possible and she does the rest until she can kick them off.
Her hands now play with the waistband of my pants and I nod before she opens them and I lift my hips, so she can pull them off and throw them onto the ground.
When her body hovers over mine again, I notice she's holding the silk rope in one of her hands.
My eyes dart from the rope to her green ones and for a moment I just gaze into her eyes. She leans back and sits on her knees that are on either side of my body. I follow her movement and sit up as well. Her eyes dart from mine to my hands and back.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask and she slowly nods.

"I am, I'm just worried you might not want to." She shares her worries and I move one hand up to cup her face.

"I want to and I trust you, so I know you'll do it just right." I assure her and she smiles softly at me.

"Okay." She says and breathes out.

I take my hand from her face and hold both in front of me. Slowly, to make sure she doesn't hurt me, Scar ties the soft rope around my wrists.
Her tongue pokes out a little, touching her upper lip in concentration. I switch between watching her face and her hands and while she ties the rope around my hands, I suddenly feel a deeper connection to her.

It might sound strange but I do. The fact that she is so careful and that the made sure I am okay with this let the trust in her grow even more and it adds to the love I feel for her.
The moment feels intimate, not because I am half naked or because we're about to have sex but because this shows me how deeply we are connected and how, even close to having sex, she can still be sweet and caring.

When my hands are tied together, she gently tugs on it and looks at me.
"Is it too tight?" She asks and I move my hands a little and shake my head.

"No, it's perfect." I tell her and a soft smile tugs on her lips.

In her eyes I can see a similar feeling as the one I feel right now and I can tell that she feels this connection between us as well.

Her hands come up to my face to cup it before her lips softly touch mine. I open them to let her in and her tongue starts to dance with mine.
It's slow and passionate but not the heated kind but the one that's full of love and emotions.
One of her hands moves to my back and she slowly leans closer to me and over me.

Without letting go of her lips, I slowly lay back down, her hand supporting my back so I don't just fall back. When I am back on my back again, she slowly pulls her hand from underneath me and lets go of my lips.
Her eyes stay on mine as she slowly takes my hands and moves them over my head until they lay on the pillow as well.

"Is this okay?" She asks once more to be sure and I nod, leaning my head up to kiss her shortly.

Her lips curl into a soft smile and she leans back down to kiss me again.
Her hand lets go of mine and traces down my arm. It tickles a little but in a soft, sensual way and when her hand rests on my waist, I feel heat building up in my abdomen again and the tingling from before comes back.

She lets go of my lips as well and kisses down my jaw before reaching my neck and kissing a slow trail downwards. On certain spots she stops to nibble a little on them and I sigh at the feeling of her lips and teeth on my skin.

Her lips kiss further down and over my collarbone, the hand that was still cupping my cheek is now beside my shoulder to take some of her weight off me. The ends of her hair tickle my skin a little and I shudder when they brush over my nipples. She seems to notice my reaction and when her lips find my nipple, she softly kisses it, making me gasp at the feeling.
I can feel her smile around it as she gently sucks on it, making me hum and sigh at the pleasurable feeling.

She moves her free hand up to my other breast and starts to slowly massage it before taking my nipple between two fingers and rubbing it. A moan spills over my lips at the feeling and I let my head fall back. Her teeth graze over my nipple and she sucks on it at the same time as she gently pulls on the other one and I feel a new wave of arousal shoot between my legs.
She lets go of my nipples and switches sides to give them the same amount of attention. My hums and sighs fill the room and I can feel her smile against me, making me shiver a little. When she lets go of both my nipples, she smiles softly.

"I love the reaction your body has to my touch." She smirks a little and I bite my lip to keep a noise from coming out of my mouth.
Her lips come in contact with my skin again and she moves down when they kiss a trail down to my stomach.

Heat starts to build up in my abdomen and my legs twitch in anticipation. She kisses ever inch of my stomach and all that love she shows me, makes the heat inside me grow. When her lips leave my skin for a second, I look down and meet her eyes that are filled with so much love and adoration, that it's almost scary.

"God, I love your body, it's just so beautiful." She whispers and my heartbeat speeds up and I blush a little at her compliment. A smile on her lips tells me she doesn't need a verbal answer to know how I feel.

Her fingers graze over my slip and my legs twitch a little when they move further down. When they stroke over my clothed clit, I gasp and my mouth hangs open with a silent moan. They move a little further and she applies a little pressure to my entrance, making me moan out this time.

"Let's remove this, you're already so wet." She mumbles and kisses my stomach before sliding off my slip. I lift my hips again, so she has it easier and she smiles at me appreciatively.

Her hot breath moves over my core and I hum at the feeling and buck my hips a little. She smirks and presses a few kisses to the insides of my thighs, making me squirm a little in impatience. Her lips hover over my clit and I can feel her breath, making me shiver a little, the heat in my lower stomach growing every second.

My hands twitch and if they weren't tied together right now, I'd probably sink them into her hair and push her to finally touch me where I need her most. But that's not possible and I completely rely on her to bring me pleasure, which only adds to the feeling inside me.

When her lips finally touch my bundle of nerves, I release a moan that seems to be all she needed as motivation and her lips close around it, switching between sucking on it and flicking it.

The change from teasing to finally getting the pleasure makes me moan even more and my head falls back again and my eyes close.
New heat shoots down between my legs when her teeth graze over my clit, which doesn't seem to go unnoticed by her. She lets go of my clit to lick through my folds, which pulls an even louder moan from me.

Her tongue is replaced by her finger and she collects my arousal before rubbing slow circles over my clit. I moan and start to pant as my breathing picks up at the amazing feeling. When one finger slowly slides inside me, I arch my back a little and moan. While I adjust to the feeling, she kisses up my body again, which feels really nice.

She slowly starts to move inside me when I nod and I moan at the pleasure she makes me feel. Paired with the kisses all over my body, I feel deeply loved by her and hope to never forget this incredible feeling.

She slowly picks up the pace to work me towards my orgasm. The knot in my stomach slowly tightens and when she slides in another finger, a curse leaves my mouth. She smiles against my skin, as her lips continue to show me her love towards my body. I feel so appreciated by her right now and it makes my love for her grow more than I could have possiblly expected.

She changes the angle of her fingers and I moan loudly when she hits my spot and her lips curl into a wide smirk. Her fingers stay in that angle and speed up a little, hitting my spot with each thrust and suddenly the knot tightens faster. My hands twitch but it still wouldn't bring me anything to move them down and it intensifies the pleasure I feel.
Her lips reach my face again and she kisses me softly, swallowing multiple moans as her fingers still work inside me. I can feel my orgasm nearing.

"So...close." I breathe out between moans and she kisses my neck while starting to rub circles over my clit, adding to the immense pleasure I'm feeling.

"You're doing so great and you look so beautiful." She whispers into my ear and a new wave of wetness shoots down to where her fingers are. Her thrusts speed up once more and she adds more pressure to my clit.

"That's it, let go for me, angel." She whispers and with the cry of her name, my walls clenching around her and my back arching, a wave of pure pleasure rolls over my body.

Her fingers slow down and she takes her thumb off my clit, to not overstimulate me as she works me through my orgasm, prolonging it the best she can.
She softly kisses my face when my body relaxes again and she pulls out her fingers, making me whine a little at the loss of contact. I barely notice how she unties my hands and puts the silk rope onto the nightstand.

She lays down next to me and I automatically snuggle into her. Her arm wraps around me, holding me close and gently brushing over my back to help me calm down. She takes my hands and inspects my wrists to see if everything is okay before she places kisses around them, on every inch where the rope was before.

Her soft lips feel very nice on my skin and I hum happily at the feeling. She takes her time and does it with both my wrists before gently placing them between us and tugging strains of hair out of my face. Her touch is always soft and gentle, just as the kisses she places on my forehead every few moments. I just enjoy laying here and taking the time I need to calm down again without any rush.

When I feel my energy slowly coming back, I open my eyes and look into Scarlett's green ones, who look at me lovingly.
"That was amazing." I whisper and she smiles before kissing my forehead again.

"I am very glad you liked it so much, my baby." She says and I smile as well.
"Was the rope okay?" She asks and her finger tips graze over my wrists again.

"It was perfect." I assure her and she seems relieved. Slowly but surely I feel tiredness creep over me.

"I am getting tired." I tell her for no particular reason except that I felt like telling her. She draws a heart onto my stomach.

"That's okay, you can rest very soon. But first I'd like to clean you up, is that okay?" She asks and I nod lazily, attempting to sit up, but she gently lays me down again.

"It's okay, I'll get a cloth and clean you up. After a nap we can do it properly then." She says and I nod and smile softly, my eyes fluttering close for a few seconds.

She gets up and a few moments later she taps my legs and I open them for her, to clean me up. She is careful to not touch any sensitive parts and cleans my core and thighs. When she's in the bathroom, I can hear her cleaning herself up a little before she comes back. She slips into bed next to me and I cuddle into her again, almost asleep.

"I'll repay the favor." I mumble and she hums, combing my hair with her fingers.

"That's okay, no need to rush. You rest now and after that you get some water and a bit food and we'll see what we do then." She says softly and kisses my hair before I fall asleep, feeling her skin on mine. 

A/n: A bit kinkier but I like how it turned out. What do you think?

Also: hand check?

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 283 9
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! 🔞Mature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
121K 5.4K 60
As Mrs. Write's life disperses from it's normalisity, it further unravels as a part never shown comes at the addition of no ordinary woman. This is a...
264K 9K 45
Book 1 "Two old friends meet again Wearin' older faces And talk about the places they've been" Y/N Y/L/N living her best life being a Pediatric Surg...
2.6K 85 10
Thrilling and romantic fanfiction. Natasha Romanoff finds herself unexpectedly vulnerable after a mission goes wrong, compelling her to seek refuge w...