Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 37- Halfway There?

4.9K 193 88
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
"Liam what do you mean by you saw Ed walking down the street with one of Keith's friends?" I asked in a shaky voice.

He stands up."He was walking with his friends. I think he's one of them now." He replies.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Are you sure? Maybe you have mistaken him for someone else."

He shook a his head."No this is Ed, trust me."

"Positive?"

"Yes." He said.

"Why would he be hanging out with them. He knows how much trouble they caused." I responded.

"Well I guess he doesn't care about that. He must apparently be friends with them now. He hasn't called us ever since he got suspended. Did we do something to make him upset?" Liam asked in confusion.

I shrugged."I don't think we did, he didn't seem mad at us the last time we saw him." I mentioned.

"Yeah he didn't. Maybe I was just over exaggerating things."

"Probably...." I phone beeped. So I picked it up, and it was a text message from Harry.

Hey Zayn could you come over soon? I want to show you something.

Sure I'll be over in a bit.

Thanks :)

I put my phone back in my pocket, and stood up."Alright Liam it's time for me to get going. Harry wants me to come over, so I'll see you later.

"Alright mate, see ya." He said before I walked out of his house, and I get into my car.

~
Ed's POV
"So when are you planning to leave the country?" I asked Keith.

He leaned back in his chair and placed his feet on top of the table."As soon as I blow this place up." He stated.

My eyes widen."Blow up!? You're actually gonna do that!?"

"Hell yeah. It's over for this joint."

"But why would you blow this place up? There's no point in that." I replied.

"Look around Ed, there's evidence everywhere. I have drugs, alcohol, money everywhere! I can't hide from the cops with all of this shit!"

I looked around."Yeah but you're gonna blow the money too?" I asked.

"Of course not! How stupid do you think I am!? I'm taking all of the precious money with me to the U.S., including my boys, and my girl. We'll start a new life there." He said.

"I don't think Perrie wants to move to the States. You're taking her away from her family and friends."

He poured a bit more alcohol into his glass."First of all, I'm sure her family will be fine with it, we'll just lie and say she's going to a university. Then secondly I'm sure her friends would understand." He exclaimed.

"What happens if she says no? What are you going to do then?" I asked.

He put his glass down."Then I'll move there anyway, and find me an American babe."

I bit my bottom lip."So you're saying that Perrie is not the one?"

He laughed a bit."Perrie's good for now. I never thought about marrying her, but I have to wait a couple of years. The reason I was so in love with her was because she thinks just like me. She does all my work for me, I respect her for that." He added.

"So I know this is a weird question to ask, but would you ever consider having a family with her if you two get married?" I questioned.

He shakes his head."I don't want kids at all. I don't have time for that." He said without a care in the world.

"Not even one?"

He hesitated."Maybe..."

"So what are you planning on doing with Zayn?"

He smirks."He's not bringing me my money, the I'll put an end to him, once and for all, and no one's gonna stop me."

"You can't do that. Are you really that desperate for money?" I snapped.

He nodded."Yeah I love my money more than anything." He stated.

"I know that, but...."

He cuts me off."Shut up, Zayn's never gonna know about this."

Keith gets up and moves close to me."Listen Ed if you tell anyone about this, I'm coming for your ass too, and bringing all your little friends down with you. So don't tell anyone shit. Am I understood?" He threatened.

I got an evil smirk on my face, and laughed a bit."Don't worry I won't."

"Good."

~
Zayn's POV
"Hey baby." I greeted as I entered Harry's house."

He kisses my temple."Hey!"

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked as we walked into the living room."

We sat down on the couch and he grabbed his laptop.

"Well I was just thinking that since we're moving in together that maybe I can help you on picking out an apartment."

"Absolutely, I would love that! I mean you're living with me right? So you have every right to help choose." I announced.

He smiles."Great, so I was looking at this apartment that's about 15 minutes away from here, and it seems perfect for us!"

He opens his laptop and immediately starts to type. I watched him scroll through a few apartments, then I gazed over to his bump which was covered by Harry's large hand resting on it. I smiled a bit and turned my attention back to the screen.

He stops scrolling."Here it is, this is the one!" He said.

I looked at the laptop screen, and gazed at the flat."Oh yeah my mum was telling me about those apartments."

"I thinks it's absolutely perfect for us." He stated.

"What are the details?"

He pointed at the screen."I love it. Like it a three bedroom, two bath flat, on the second floor, wonderful flooring, brand new, and it's close to the shopping centers."

I bite my bottom lip."How much does it cost a month?" I asked nervously.

He hesitated."Well...it's 850£ a month, and I know our parents are going to pay for it the first year, but I think we could handle it."

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Well I was thinking that since we have to buy groceries, and help support for the twins, I should get a job to help out with the expenses and help take some responsibility."

I furrowed my eyebrows."And when are you planning on getting this job?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Umm...next month."

"Harry, I don't want you over stressing yourself. You know how tired you get."

"I know, but I really want to help, and I don't care if I'm pregnant or not." He said.

I looked him in the eyes."Are you sure that you want to do this? It's not going to be too much for you is it?" I asked very concerned about his health.

"No it's not. School's almost over, and you'll be gone most of the time, but this will be good for me, plus I'm planning on getting my drivers license soon anyway, so I will be able to drive myself back and forth." He mentioned.

"What did your parents say about this?"

"They thought about the same thing, but they said if I really wanted it then I should do it."

I paused and gazed at him."Are you sure? I mean I'm more concerned about your health than anything." I responded.

"Yes Zayn, I'm positive. I'll be fine, I was just planning on working three or four days a week anyway, so I will at least be able to rest on the weekends."

I looked down and placed both of my hands on his stomach."You remember what Dr Reeds said about trying not to over do yourself. You know how critical male pregnancy is after the second trimester. Anything can happen, so you need to be more careful, and get a lot of sleep."

He tops his hands with mine."Don't worry Zayn, they'll be fine, and I will be fine, so there's nothing to be afraid of." He told me.

I nodded and sighed."Ok, but if you get too overwhelmed I am gladly asking you to take some days off."

"Alright I will, but in just getting a job at the bakery." He mentioned.

I nodded."Ohhh, but still working can be hard at times." I added.

He smiles."I know."

"So have you applied for the job yet?"

"Yeah I actually have, but she said if I wanted the position I could have it. So I told her I wanted to start next month." He exclaimed.

"Well it seems like we won't be able to spend as much time together like we are right now." I said sadly.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it a bit."But at least hopefully we'll be living together by then." He says positively which makes me smile about the thought that I will actually be starting a family with this boy.

"Yeah I hope."

He looks back and smiled."Do you want to go help mum bake a few things?" He asked grinning.

I nodded."Sure we don't have anything else to do anyway." I replied.

We got up and ambled into the kitchen to help his mum bake.

She was putting layers of cake on carefully."Hi boys!"

"Hey!" Me and Harry said in sync.

"Are you two here to help?" She asked.

Me and Harry sat down on the stools."Yes we are mum." Harry replies.

She looks at me."You too Zayn?"

"Yes ma'am." I responded.

She smiled and handed me s bowl full of ingredients."Ok Zayn, could you stir this up for me then add those chocolate chips in the bowl when you're done?"

I nodded then she looked over to Harry."And I want you to start frosting the cake for me."

"Ok mum." He said.

She goes to over to the refrigerator and gets out a few more ingredients, while I started to stir everything. I looked next to me and saw Harry eating the frosting instead of frosting the actual cake. All I could do was laugh silently.

His mum comes over and gasps."Harry I told you to frost the cake for me, not eat the frosting!" She said laughing a bit.

He stopped and wiped his mouth. "Sorry mum it was just so good." He apologized.

We both laughed and she took the frosting away from him."What about this, when I'm done frosting the cake you can eat all the frosting you want ok?" She asked.

"Alright."

She begins to work, and I stir the chocolate chips into the batter. Harry interrupts me and starts to eat it.

His mum looks up."Harry could please not eat the cookie batter either!?"

"Fine." He pouted while folding his arms above his bump.

I just laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

~
Perrie's POV
It's the second time I threw up since this morning. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I have a terrible headache, I'm extremely hungry, and I've been very tired lately.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had thoughts about how Keith said he loved it when I wore make up, and how kissable I was, I love him so much.

But then I remembered how we had sex, I've missed my last period, and we didn't use a condom.We forgot to use protection.

And I'm really starting to think right now. All the symptoms are starting to make sense. I've been like this for the past week now.

But maybe it's just the flu or something I ate. I mean Keith did take me to that terrible Chinese restaurant downtown, but that was only 3 days ago, so that couldn't have been correct.

I've always been the type of person that never wanted to become a mother, but I'm actually starting to doubt myself right now.

Am I pregnant?

___________________________
AN: So Keith's planning on moving to the U.S. After his plan. Will he be able to be stopped?

Harry's getting a new job to help support Zayn with money.

Is Perrie really pregnant?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2.9K 35
It had always been a tradition to visit Anne's caravan in Wales. Going there had never been an issue for Zayn nor Harry. That was until they turned f...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
343K 16.3K 20
"Call off the wedding." He hears Louis say after a few minutes of silence. "What?" Harry asks, dumb folded. "I said, call off the wedding." Louis dem...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...