Taming The Devil (boyxboy)

By DestroyMeSenorita

(English version) Alexis Rodrigues - a simple and optimistic Filipino-Spanish boy who has no choice, but to e... More

Tame 1
Tame 3
Tame 4
Tame 5
Tame 6
Tame 7
Tame 8
Tame 9
Tame 10
Tame 11
Tame 12
Tame 13
Tame 14
Tame 15
Tame 16
Tame 17
Tame 18
Tame 19
Note

Tame 2

30.8K 924 151
By DestroyMeSenorita

Alexis's POV

"Oh ghad! I hate mornings!"

I nearly stumbled on my sheets as I ran into the bathroom. Goodness. Did I set my alarm clock last night? It's my 2nd year in college. I'm an early bird and I don't want to be late.

I stripped my clothes and went to the shower.

"Sheez! Cold water will kill me someday!"

I didn't care if it's cold. I'm having a super quick bath. After I finish my bathing and brushing, I ran in my closet and search for clothes to wear. I snatched an oversize shirt and a comfortable jeans. Well I'm glad that the school that I'm in had no dress policy. It's just like in the University of the Philippines. That was an excellent school. Only students with high IQ can study there. The entrance exam is a blast and only the best will get in.

I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich for my breakfast. I will eat on school. I put it on a lunch box and place it on my bag. I search for my converse so I can walk to school now. I need to walk for about 10 minutes. I'm saving and walking is a good excercise for me.

"Time to go!"

I locked my apartment and started walking. I put my earphones on and press play. Til the World Ends is playing. I feel like Britney Spears. Just make sure I will not dance while walking.

"I can't take it take it no more!"

I laughed at myself as I enjoyed my music. The hall is empty. It's okay. I have different genres in my phone. It depends on my mood.

After minutes of walking, I was able to make it just in time. I still have fifteen minutes to eat before my first class.

"Alexis!!!!!"

I heaved a sigh and turn around to look at the noisy guy who just shouted out my name. He waves at me and smiled brightly revealing his deep dimples. He ran towards me. Oh my.. He's hyper as always.

"I told you not to shout in------ oof!"

He littery jump into me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you Al!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly. He batted his long eyelashes cutely and jumps like a little kid. He had natural rosy cheeks and pink lips which he always bite. This guy is prettier than a girl. But he's taller than me with 2 inch difference. Ugh.

"I don't know if I missed you too. I remember we were together yesterday and you're bugging me to make you a sandwich."

"Speaking of sandwich..."

He clung to me and swayed me. Oh goodness. This guy's always hungry. He's not thin but not fat. He's a little bit chubby but still he had curves. He had a double chin which is visible when he pout and bow his head. The twins said he had a sexy body beneath his clothes. Ofcourse they saw it already. The fact that I was nearly forced yesterday was enough proof how nasty they are.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sandwich in my bag and handed it to him. I always make an extra cause I know he will deavour my whole sandwich when he tried to take a bite on it.

"Thanks Al! You're the best!"

"Just eat, Lon."

He took a big bite on the sandwich. He beamed at me and sighed dramatically as he deavour it. He really like eating the food I make. It started when I bake him a dark forest cake on his birthday as a gift. Well he told me he loves chocolate that's why that idea came up. He almost ate the whole cake but the twins took it from him. He nearly cried but I told him it's not good for his health. He didn't argue but he asked me where he can buy that cake. So I told him I made it. And that's it.

He sucked his fingers to remove the remnants of mayonaisse. The sandwich's gone. He's really cute aww. Oh I forgot.

"Alexis the bell rang! You're going to be late if you stand there the whooole day!"

I checked my watch and well it's already time.

"Oh goodness. You're right. See you later at lunch Lon! Muah!"

I gave him a flying kiss and ran to my first class. I heard him giggled cutely. Ghad! I want to pinch his cheeks right now. Well we will see each other later. Did I mention that I'm taking Culinary Arts? I love cooking. This school is really big. And I'm glad I was able to study here.

After hours and hours of lessons, the bell rang already. I fixed my things and went to the cafeteria. I guess the chubby wolf is already waiting for me. Speaking of the chubby, where is he?

"AleeeXIS!"

"Shit!"

Someone just grabbed the hem of my shirt and shouted at my right ear. I already know who it is. I rarely curse. It depends when I'm nervous or if I was frighten. And ofcourse if I trip. I don't like cursing.

"Lon."

I said sternly. He bite his lips and looked down guiltly.

"What did I tell about doing that?"

He played with the hem of his shirt.

"S-S-Sorry."

I sighed and hugged him.

"It's alright. Just don't do it again okay?"

He nodded vigorously. I grabbed his hand and led him to our table. He didn't argue and just let me dragged him. I made him sit in front of me. I was waiting for him to speak but he didn't. He didn't lift his head since a while ago. What's wrong?

"What do you like to eat?"

He mumbled something but I can't understand it. He's not in his usual self. I was about to ask him if I did something wrong when someone called my name.

"Alexis."

I saw Marcus walking towards our table.

"M-Marcus."

I greeted. His eyebrows furrowed when his gaze shifted to Lon.

"Baby.."

Lon shot his head up when heard Marcus's voice.

"Oh gosh."

I mummbled. His eyes are swelling with crocodile tears. Marcus strides towards him. He was about to ask him what's wrong but Lon wrapped his arms to Marcus's waist and burried his face in his abdomen. Marcus was surprise but said nothing. He looked at me.

"What happened?"

I swallowed a bit in his tone. His eyes are deadly and it makes me nervous. I never saw this side of him. As in never.

"I-I was s-searching for him when he jump on me a-and then.... Oh gosh."

"What did I tell you about doing that?"

Why didn't I thought about that? I'm so stupid. He hated that words. His parents.. Oh shit.

Marcus lifted his face.

"Stop crying."

Marcus commanded and wipe the tears from Lon's eyes but it made him cry harder. Marcus eyes soften.

"Baby.."

I want to apologize right now but I remain silent as I watch them. That's what I can do right now.

Marcus didn't say anything. He kneeled in front of Lon and cupped his face to wipe his tears. His eyes are blank but I know him. He cared for him. He's worried. And this is the reason why I don't see him in THAT way.

Babylon is Lon's real name. All of us call him Lon except... Marcus. Marcus said he was annoying. Lon always disturb him and tried to catch his attention. Marcus treat him coldly and always brush him away but still Lon didn't care. I don't know why. Then one day Lon confessed his feelings to Marcus. He brushed it away. Marcus said Lon just want to annoy him but he didn't know anything. I know Lon loves him. I can see it in his eyes. Lon said it was okay and told me he's contented on loving him. But I don't know how long he can handle it. He's not a stone. I saw how his tears fell down like a stream without blinking as we part ways. I want to slap Marcus at that time but Lon asked me a favor to let it go. He loves him that much to take the pain for himself. Is that how love goes?

I was brought back to reality when Marcus phone rang. He stood up.

"Something came up. I need to fix some important things. Handle him. I need to go. Just call me later Alexis."

I wasn't able to answer when he grabbed his bag and went out of the cafeteria. I glance at Lon. He's staring blankly on the floor for I don't know how long. It seems like he was shocked.

"L-Lon."

He glance at me and wipe his tears away.

"I-I'm alright Alexis. Y-You don't need to apologize. I-I'm just an e-emotional w-wreck."

No that's not it. That's not what I want to say.

He smiled brightly and stood up.

"So let's eat? I'm staaarving!"

I just watch him as he went to buy his food. He brought a lot as always. He sat in front of me as he started to dig in.

"You're not going to eat?"

I didn't answer him. I just watch him eat. He smiled a little as he took bite after bite of his food.

"Stop."

He just laughed a little but he continued stuffing food in his mouth until it's full. But still he didn't stop. I clenched my fist. I stood up harshly that made people look at me but I didn't care. This is too much. I grabbed Lon's arm and dragged him out of the canteen.

"A-Alexis! L-Let me go! You're hurting me!"

I didn't listen to him. I continue to drag him to rooftop. He forcefully took off my hand when we already reach the rooftop.

"Why the hell are you doing this Alexis?!"

He shouted at me. I just stared at him.

"Let it out."

I said softly. He just stood in front of me.

"Just let it out, Babylon."

His hands are still trembling. His lips quivering.

"A-Alexis..."

I smiled at him and held his hand tightly.

"Let it out."

His face soften as he let go the tears he's been controlling all this time. His knees gave in as he clung to me while he cried all of it out. I caressed his hair. I was in the verge of tears too but he needs me right now.

"I-I love.. him.. too.. much.. I-It.. hurts... h-hurts... I-I..."

He just cried and cried. I can't do anything about it. This is my idea for the first place. But he needs this. He's not a stone to feel nothing. He handle it already way to far.

"I-I'm so tired Al.. I-I'm... I'm.. So.. Tired.."

I froze from his words. He's... tired. After almost 2 years... Oh gosh. Marcus what have you done.

"I-I.. I-I just... l-loved.. again.. but... w-why.. does it... d-does it..."

I know what he means. Marcus is the only man he loves. He lose the people he loves but it didn't stop him to feel that again. But it's hurting him at the same time. It's hurting him more. Because the love he gave.. Was not given back.

I glance at him. He passed out. He deserve a rest. He needs it. I think it's already too much for him. What did he saw from Marcus's phone? I know he saw something. I really want to confront him but I care about Lon more right now.

Lon didn't go to school the next day. He's not answering my calls and texts. I started to worry but I know he just want to be alone for now. I stared at the extra sandwich in my bag. Gosh I missed him already even its just a day. I smiled sadly as I remember the way he ask me if I missed him. Gosh that guy will make me cry.

"Where's the fucking bastard? I will kill that asshole!"

The twins cursed. I told them everything. There's no secret between the four of us except Marcus. They're worried so I told them. Thankfully we had the same break today. We barely eat lunch together because of our schedules.

"Is he blind?! Isn't it clear that Babylon loves him so much that even forever was nothing in the way he looked at him?! His love is beyond forever and eternity! Is he blind huh?! IS HE BLIND?!"

"Girls don't shout. We can't do anything about it right now. Let's just wait for him to freshen up okay? He will come back soon."

"W-What if he tried to kill himself?! What if he drown his self in the bathtub?! Or.. Or what if he slit his wrist?! What if------"

"Oh goodness ladies. He's not that stupid to do that. He can do it okay? Trust him. I'm also worried but the best thing we can do right now is to trust him. He will be alright. I know he will."

Eva and Eve sighed and mumbled okay. We just sat here and eat silently. If Lon was here, he will steal food from our plates and will draw different figures using catsup. And he will clap happily and smiled brightly. Gosh. Lon we missed you. Please be alright.

I was startled from my thinking when my phone vibrated. I quickly grabbed it inside my pocket and I saw Lon's name on the screen.

"Lon..."

The twin looked at me.

"Lon?"

They hurriedly stood from their seats and sat beside me. I took a deep breath and open his message.

"I miss you too guys. Don't worry I'm okay. I just need some time. I want some lasagna and fries and oh don't forget my favorite cake and shake when I come back. I love you guys. Take care. Muah. :*"

~Your chubby wolf Babylon

I glance at the twins that was crying and sniffing right now. They cry already before I can do so.

"We miss you too chubby wolf."

I whispered.

"W-Why aren't you crying Baby Al? You're so mean!"

I laughed slightly and hugged the both of them.

"Because I know he'll be sad if he saw us crying. He said he will come back soon. Let's wait for him okay?"

They hurriedly wipe their tears. Babylon is important to us. We loved him so much. So I think the best we can do now is to wait. We can't blame him. He loved Marcus. The things he had experienced for about 2 years of loving him is not a joke. Definitely not a joke.

Lunch had passed and we need to go to our classes. We were dismissed in the middle of our class. The professors had a sudden meeting. I think all of the professors and staffs in this school. Students were sent home. Well I guess I need to rest even for several hours. I need to work later.

Where are the twins? Oh. I guess they boy hunt again. They need to add atleast three names each day. They asked me to join but I'm not in those kind of things. Wait. Before that thing, why are the streets empty?

I'm walking back home right now until I noticed there are no people walking in the streets. Well maybe a bit. But it was countable. There are no vehicles in the highway, too. What's happening?

I was about to cross the street but I was startled when a few black jaguar cars passed by. Maybe more than ten. The cars were line up in all the sides of the highway with the same speed. Woah. What's that? I shook my head. I guess I can cross the empty street now. I took the extra sandwich that I made for Lon and took a bite on it.

Hmm.. What time is it? Maybe I can go to a bookstore for a bit. I need to buy-------

"Shit!"

I froze from my place until I lost my balance as the fast car passed over me. Gosh I was almost hit! What the hell was that?! I slowly stood up. That was so fast that I didn't notice it coming. I was too shocked to move. After I don't know how long I was staring at the blank space, I finally snapped.

"That... That... Ugh! My sandwich!"

I pick up my sandwich. That reckless driver! I can't eat this now. That driver didn't even bother to stop after almost hitting me! How dare.. Ugh! My day had been ruined more! I need to go home right now. As in NOW.

"What's that face baby Al? You look like a duck. Stop doing that."

I was wiping the table harshly as the twins approached me. I was still pissed from what happened a while ago.

"Baby Al! Are you listening?! Okay fine. Base on your face right now, there's a thing that pissed you off big time. Or maybe a person?"

They just made me remember it more. I snorted and marched stubbornly to the kitchen.

"C'mon baby Al! Just spill it already. We know that face so don't try to hide it now."

I placed the dirty dishes on the sink and squirted lots of dishwashing liquid to the sponge.

"It's nothing girls. It's really nothing. Actually I already forget how that bastard almost HIT me making my sandwich fell on the floor. So its nothing. And I actually thank that stupid driver for not stopping and for almost killing me."

"Al--------"

"And oh maybe he's really that wise because he's following the speed limit that can kill you peacefully and left you with a shredded body. And its really nice that the police notice how SLOW he drives but didn't capture him and make him rot to jail!"

"Baby Al-----"

"My innocent sandwich. How dare he? I know its a guy! Yeah its definitely a guy because he's an a-hole! Oh I can still remember the color of that car. Its silver but when I see it again I'll make sure it will turn into rust!"

"ALEXIS RODRIGUES!"

"WHAT?!"

I snapped. I was breathing heavily and the twins are looking at me with a surprise look. Oh gosh.

"Okay. We heard you already. So come down now. Take a breath. Inhale. Exhale."

I actually did what they told me. I need to come down. Hooh. That was intense. Did I just blurted that out. Oh goodness.

"Yeah that's good. Now, look at your hand and see what you've done. You should replace that later okay?"

I looked at my hand and saw an empty bottle of dishwashing liquid. Oh my. I squirted all of it. I saw the substance gushing on the sink. I wasted it. I bite my lower lip guiltily and glance at the girls that were raising their eyebrows to me.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just..."

"Okay baby Al. We will take care of this. Just find something you can do right now. You're just tired. Now, get out and chop chop."

I only sighed and didn't argue with them. I took the dirty water that was use a while ago for mopping the floor and went outside through the back door. It was already dark.

Maybe their right. Maybe I was just tired. Its just.. I missed Lon. How is he? Is he okay? Did he ate already? I sighed again and dumped the dirty water carelessly.

Wait. I stared at it carefully.

Oh.. Gosh..

Am I dreaming?

My eyes widen as I stare at the car that's in front of me. This car..

Oh my gosh.

I'm not mistaken! This is the car. I looked at it closely. Its silver. I can still see it through the dark by the full moon. I went to look at its plate. Oh gosh. I know this is it.

Wait.

"I-Is this.. Is this.. A... A.... La.. L-Lambourghini?"

Oh. Shit. I smelled the dirty water that I just dumped.. Here. Oh gosh. As in.. I-In here. I dumped it.. In this.. C-Car.

The light from the moon was covered by a huge thing blocking the only light for my vision. I slowly turn my head around.

I was stunned from my place as I stare at those sparkling silver like eyes.. For I don't know how long.

I felt the cold wind caressed my skin which made my body shiver in a different way.. I never felt like this before. And the smell...

Oh gosh. What the hell am I doing? I backed away and started to run.

I don't know why I am running but my feet leads me out of there. Oh my.. Oh my.. What is wrong with me? Oh God please help me.

I stopped running when I know I was far from that place. I was catching my breath as I slumped my body into a bench. I stared at the moon.

Those eyes..

Oh gosh. I shook my head and closed my eyes but still.. I can see those eyes staring down me. I bite my lip and tried to calm down myself. I can't understand.

Intense.. Intimidating... Breathtaking...

Oh gosh. I should be scared of it.. But I.. I don't. I palmed my face and sighed. What am I doing? Why am I being bothered? He's the guy who almost hit me. I.. I hate him and I'm angry. We're already quits. He's... He's... I... I need to go home.

I don't know where I am right now. But I really need to rest. I hugged my body when I felt the wind passed over me again. I shivered again. I.. Gosh..

Maybe I'll just head home and call the twins. Things are getting me confuse.

And maybe when I sleep.. I can forget for a bit... Forget about.. Those eyes.. And everything's gonna be alright. Its okay. Yeah.. There's nothing to worry about.

Maybe.

Gosh I hate this day! Help me!

******

Señorito's note:

Well how about that? Babylon was so cute! Well, see you my beloveds. Vote and comment for me. Silver like eyes is hot.. Heh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4.4K 51
Braelyn vargas ang pilyang babaeng trouble maker na naglayas mula sa kanyang tahanan..adik na adik siya sa nobelang trending na usapin sa social medi...
62.4K 102 45
I don't own this story Credits to the rightful owner 🔞
1M 47.8K 107
Hiding their identity is a must for a gangster. She has a mission. Her mission is to find the one who killed her fiance and best friend and that's t...
90.9K 116 12
This stories are not suitable for young readers.