๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐| ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๏ฟฝ...

By -cosmixs

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.... "๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†...๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐'๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐จ
๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง
๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‹๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐•๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข-๐ƒ๐จ
๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š
๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐จ๐, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ
๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ?
๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐“๐จ๐จ ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž...
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐…๐ฅ๐ฒ

1.4K 37 10
By -cosmixs

Training at Miyagi Do was getting better. Everyone started to slowly transition and get along, turns out Asterias small idea managed to have the two sensei's get a sort of understating.

Todays training was actually pretty good, even after last nights small fiasco, Miguel managed to cheer up Asteria enough to where she felt a little better. Even then, through out the whole training, Miguel was stuck to her, literally, he would not keep her hands off her.

She never minded. Whether that was a small hand holding, a small peck on the cheek, a back hug from him, an arm around her, her playing with his fingers during breaks, it was like the two couldn't get enough of each other.

The next day, Sam's parents invited Miguel's family, Johnny and Asterias family for dinner at their place. "It's pizza night so it's gonna be fun" Sam said, the second Asteria heard pizza and free food she said yes, and Valencia agreed. The two were similar in that aspect.

They'd never turn down free food, especially pizza.

Valencia, Carmen and Amanda were all talking on the couch while Johnny and Daniel were in the kitchen making the pizza. As for Miguel, Asteria and Sam, the trio were talking about random things in her room.

It was weird. Not weird for them, but for the people around them. Seeing them be friends was weird, seeing how Sam and Miguel dated, broke up and now Asteria and Miguel are dating, Sam and Asteria had issues that were now kind of resolved, they were sort of friends.

In a weird weird way, it sort of worked. Sam no longer felt jealous or anger towards the couple or towards Asteria, she felt calm. She would look at the two and only see love, a love that she and Miguel could never have because they never did have it.

What they had was a small dating fling, almost as if they were just looking for someone just to have them. Not like Asteria and Miguel. Asteria and Miguel were a love for the ages, a fairy tale, something you only see in movies or read about in books.

Sam knew that they were supposed to be together, she can't get mad at that. Not anymore.

"Kids! Dinner!" Amanda yelled and all of the kids went to the dinning room.

Asteria and Miguel sat next to each other, Carmen had sat next to Asteria, while Johnny, Sam and Valencia sat across from them, with Daniel and Amanda at the heads of the table.

"You know, I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing you two together" Carmen said as she saw Daniel and Johnny interact with one another.

"Oh yeah, last time these two were in the kitchen tigether. Let's just say I'm flag the steak knives werent out" Amanda brought up.

"I'll drink to that" Johnny said.

"So, how's business?" Valencia asked Daniel who finally took his seat.

"Business is better than it's been in years. It should practically be on autopilot by the time Sam takes over. Right?" Daniel asked and boasted.

"Dad" Sam slightly whined at her father.

"Wait, you're gonna take over? That's awesome!" Asteria said happily to Sam.

"No, no that's just an inside joke. You see when Sam was a little girl she'd practically walked around like she owned that place" Daniel informed which made Asteria smile at Sam.

"Well can you blame her?" Amanda asked. "She was practically raised on that showroom floor, almost born on it too"

"What?" Asteria said as her smile feel after hearing that last statement.

"Hey, whatever Sam wants to do with her life that's up to her. If she decides to go to school near by, get her MBA, USC, UCLA, I'm just saying...it's all icing on the cake" Daniel said as the idea of school started up.

"So Miguel, how's school going?" Amanda asked.

"Great actually" He said proudly.

"Straight A's this semester" Carmen said with a smile on her face and Asteria squeezed his hand she was holding under the table.

"Nerd" Asteria and Johnny said together. The two looked at each other and Asterias smile went wide.

"Twinsies" Asteria said in a sing song voice.

"Shush Luna" Johnny joked.

"What about you Asteria? How's school" Amanda asked and Miguel felt her go stiff.

"Uh, great too" Asteria said awkwardly.

"Yeah, she got really good news the other day" Valencia boasted as she winked at her daughter.

"Yeah? What was it?" Miguel asked and Asteria could feel her nerves bubble up.

"Uh, I'm..." This was it. She could break the news now, well half of it. "I'm graduating early actually"

"What?" Sam asked in shock.

"Woah" Daniel said.

"That's insane, I'm so proud of you" Miguel said breathlessly as he felt so proud of his girlfriend. No matter what he'd be proud of her.

"Nerds are really attracted to each other" Johnny muttered, but Carmen heard and hit Johnny's leg under the table.

"So what about universities? for the both of you?" Daniel asked excitedly.

"I'm thinking Stanford" Miguel answered.

"I'm still thinking" Asteria lied. It was becoming second nature to not talk to anything besides her mom and Aisha about Brown.

"Well Miguel, with grades like yours, you can go anywhere you want, even an impressive school like Stanford" Daniel said with a smile.

"Yeah, I think it's like number six in the country and the campus is beautiful, and it's close by so I can see Asteria on the weekends" Miguel said excitedly as he really hoped he would get in. Asteria smiled as she admired him.

"It's definitely a top choice, but that tuition well, we're also thinking about Santa Monica College right?" Carmen asked. "Save some money, live at home, you'll see Asteria more, and then we can go from there"

"SMC's great too, it's right by the beach, have you checked out their campus?" Daniel asked and Miguel visibly got annoyed. He wanted Stanford, not SMC, it was Stanford or nothing.

"I-I haven't" Miguel stammers out, but as he went to reach for something he accidentally tipped over Daniels wine which fell on him. "Oh my god, Mr. LaRusso, shit, I-I mean, I'm so sorry"

"Hey it's okay, it's just a little wine" Daniel brushed it off and offered Miguel a smile, who looked distressed.

"You haven't told him have you?" Valencia asked as she put on her coat in the living room.

"Ma, you know me, I don't even know if I got in" Asteria said and Valencia rolled her eyes at her daughter.

"You did" Valencia said with a proud smile.

"What?" She asked in shock.

"I got a call, they told me you got in, but your letter got lost in the mail, so they called me" Valencia informed and Asteria was in just shock. She didn't know how to react, or even tell anyone.

"You're serious?" She asked and Valencia nodded her head.

"Yeah, you got into Brown's early admissions"

"Oh my god!" Asteria said loudly which caught Miguel's attention. He walked over to the two.

"Woah, what's going on?" He asked as he wrapped an atom around Asteria's shoulder.

"Um-"

"Job promotion, don't know if I'm taking it" Valencia covered for Asteria.

"Congratulations Ms. Luna" Miguel said with a smile.

"Anyways, we should be headed home" Valencia said, helping out her daughter. "I'll wait in the car"

"So you're graduating early?" Miguel asked as Valencia walked away.

"Yeah, I am" Asteria said with a small smile. How could she tell him she was leaving in a mere few months?.

"I'm literally so proud" Miguel said as he cousin control his smile and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm just graduating" Asteria said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Yeah but early, and you're smart you can get into any college without trying" Miguel said as he pulled away and ruffled her hair.

"I'm poor Miguel" Asteria said as she swatted away his hand.

"Doesn't matter" Miguel said proudly and Asteria felt so guilty in that moment. Yet so in love that someone like him, so supportive, could ever love her.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The next day at training, Asteria was a little late and she ran into the dojo of Miyagi-Do. "Sorry I'm late! There was traffic and my alarm didn't go off—"

"It's okay Asteria, just come join the group" Daniel said as she ran and joined the rest of Eagle Fang, who were staring at the koi fish.

"Woah, is that real koi?" Asteria asked and Daniel nodded.

"They sure are" Daniel said. "Todays lesson is simple. Catch a fish" He instructed. "But since i know you Eagle Fang like a little competition, i'm gonna make it interesting. So the first to succeed will have the honor of leading class all next week" He explained, but noticed how they weren't that excited. "And you get to choose the flavor of gatorade I buy next week"

"Aw hell yeah! Hope you all like Glacial Freeze" Mitch said happily and Astrid's shook her head.

"Okay, where are the rods?" Miguel asked.

"Back in my garage, your bare hands are all you use and all you need" Daniel instructed and instantly Asteria cringed.

"Wait, you mean like we have to touch fish?" Asteria asked and Daniel nodded.

"Yes"

"Gross, gross" Asteria said as she shook her head in disgust.

"Don't be scared Luna" Hawk joked and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm not scared Hawk, just hate the feeling of scales" Asteria mumbled out and Miguel just put an arm around her shoulder.

"On your mark, get set, go" Daniel said and as they all went around the pond, they'd struggled to grab a koi fish. Miguel, being Miguel, he leaned a bit to far forward and lost his balance, ending up in the pond than catching a fish.

"Looks like you're a little wet behind the ears" Daniel said as Miguel got up fro air. The team laughed, i clouding Asteria.

"Dude you're drenched" She joked.

"Thanks Luna, haven't noticed" Miguel sassed and she raised her hands up in surrender.

"Alright let's get you dried off" Daniel said.

After practice the gang was walking out of the dojo. "I was so close to touching one, I definitely touched scale" Mitch said and Asteria shivered in disgust.

"Never say that again" Asteria complained.

"I know this Chinese restaurant with a big ass fish tank" Hawk piped up. "We can go there and practice, you comin?" He asked Miguel.

"Nah, my moms picking us up" Miguel said as he wrapped an arm around Asteria.

"All right, we'll stay dry my friend" Hawk teased as they all walked away and the two remind there.

"Hey, you okay" Asteria asked the boy and he nodded.

"Yeah just tired" Miguel said softly as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head, but pulled away when he heard his phone ring.

"Hey ma, yeah you on your way?" He asked as he answered the phone. "Yeah i'm still at Miyagi do, what? are you okay? okay, uh yeah, I'll just catch an Uber home, okay, love you bye"

"Is everything okay?" Daniel asked as he overheard the conversation.

"Yeah my moms just having car trouble" Miguel answered.!

"What kind of trouble? Can I help?" He asked.

"Uh, no, she's calling a tow truck" Miguel answered.

"Oh, no, no, no she's not, I know what those guys charge, let me call one of my guys, we'll bring it in"

"That's not necessary" Miguel declined.

"Miguel, I do this for a living, let me help" Daniel said and Asteria stepped up to Miguel and placed a hand on his.

"Let him" She mumbled softly, Miguel looked down at her and sighed.

"Thank you Mr. LaRusso" Miguel said as he looked at Daniel.

"It's not a problem , okay? I'll give y'all a ride to the garage" Daniel said and the two went to his car.

"So you had to run after the car and jump in? What happened if you miss?" Asteria asked Daniel as the three walked into the garage.

"I could have died at least eight times, easy" Daniel said. "Compared to that hunk of junk, this is gonna be a piece of cake" He said as he looked at Carmen's car. "Just needs a new serpiente belt"

"Mr. LaRusso we really appreciate you fixing this for us" Miguel thanked again.

"Oh, I'm not doing it" He said. "But don't worry, I know a great repair guy"

"Really? Who?" Asteria asked and watched as Daniel walked up and patted Miguel's shoulders. "No, seriously, who?" Asteria asked through her laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Miguel asked as he gently pushed her.

"Because you know nothing about fixing cars" Asteria said with  a smile on her face.

"Okay, she has a point Mr. LaRusso, I don't know anything about fixing cars" Miguel said to Daniel.

"Hey, neither did I at your age, but look at me now. I'm the guy with the billboards right?" Daniel said as he got a few roles from a table. "When I get done with you, who knows you might have a few billboards of your own one day"

"I don't know if they make billboards for guys going to community college" Miguel confessed. He was still bummed out about the whole conversation. He wanted to go to Stanford, but money was right, which means no dream college.

"I didn't even go to college" Daniel confessed.

"Really?" Asteria asked.

"Yup, my mom scrimped and scared, any spare cash she had she put in a jar, she called it the 'Daniel Fund'." Daniel said.

"So what happened?" Miguel questioned.

"I, um, I blew it on an all round trip to Okinawa"

"What? That must have been like thousands of dollars" Asteria said in shock.

"Yeah and they really jack up the price when you buy it the day of" Daniel said. "But, Mr. Miyagi had to see his father and um, well I wanted to be there for Mr Miyagi so..." He trailed off. "Thanks to a little ice breaking contest I came back with a little more money than I left with"

"Ice breaking?" Asteria asked.

"Yeah, I broke some ice, literally, I broke ice" Daniel said with a small smile on his face.

"Amazing" Asteria whispered.

"So you used that to invest in the dealership?" Miguel asked as he referred to the money.

"No, I blew that on a bonsai tree store—don't even ask—"

"Damn it. I wanted to know" Asteria mumbled out.

"What I'm trying to say it, my path wasn't a straight line, and both of yours are still being written" Daniel said as he looked at the two teenagers.

"And what if it's all laid out in front of you?" Asteria asked. She still hadn't accepted the early college program from Brown yet, and they were waiting for her response. So was she, she still didn't know what to do.

"You can still re write it" Daniel said with encouragement.

"And if you can't?"

"You can always change the path you take"

"I don't know, The Miguel Fund is looking kinda sad these days" Miguel spoke up.

"In Miyagi Do, when an opponent comes swinging at you, you always respond imán circular motion. Moving in the opposite direction of what your opponent expects. Life's like that too. You can teach any goal you want, it just might mean taking the circular path" Daniel explained. "You have a good head on your shoulders, I know you can make it happen"

It was during dinner when Asteria broke the silence. "I wanna go to Brown" She said.

"Okay" Valencia said.

"I'm accepting the offer" Asteria said with confidence.

"Okay"

"I'm gonna miss you" Asteria said with a smile.

"Me too" Valencia said as she reached over and held her daughters hand.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell everyone" Asteria confessed and Valencia nodded.

"Especially Miguel?" She questioned.

"Yeah" Asteria responded in a small voice. She was scared for what he was going to say, if he was going to be angry, upset, proud, she didn't know.

"It's okay, you two will be fine" Valencia said softly.

"And if we won't?" Asteria asked.

"Then you heal and move on, Brown is ready for you, but are you ready for Brown?" She asked. Asteria didn't even hesitate. She knew her answer.

"Yeah. I am"

"Damn it!" Mitch yelled in frustration as the Cobra Kai's were struggling to get a fish. "How do they make it look so easy on Hillbilly Handfishin?"

"What the fuck is Hillbilly Handfishin?" Asteria asked in confusion as she caught her breath from trying ti grab a fish.

"Shit!" Hawk yelled. "This is impossible"

"Patience" Daniel said. "You'll figure it out"

Asteria looked up at Daniel and then back down to the pond. "My moms gonna kill me" She mumbled to herself. "I have an idea, our parents might kill us, but, it's still an idea" She spoke up and got in the pond slowly, to not disturb the fish.

"Well don't just kneel there and look at me weirdly, get in" Asteria demanded and everyone else followed. "Follow my lead, walk in a circle" She ordered and they all followed her.

"Hey, it's working, they're all going under the board" Hawk pointed out.

As she studied the fish she gently went down and grabbed one. "Yo!" She yelled as she lifted up the fish high in the air. "I did it!"

"And we have a winner!" Daniel said proudly. "Good job Asteria"

Asteria gently placed the fish back in the pond and everyone got out. Miguel wrapped Asteria up in a hug and lifted her off the ground. "That's my girl" He said proudly as he put her down.

"You're not mad? I know how competitive you are" Asteria questioned.

"Nah, I'm proud of you, besides you usually kick my butt in competitions" Miguel said happily before leaning down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"That is true I do" Asteria said with a smile.

"Asteria, come on up" Daniel said. "Mr. Miyagi once told me that this represents perseverance, courage, and strength." Daniel started. "It also does a pretty good job of keeping the sweat out of your eyes" He joked as he put the bandana on Asterias head.

As she looked at everyone smiling and actually joining together, she felt bittersweet. Asteria Luna was going to miss this, miss everyone, but she had to say goodbye.

Yeah, she's leaving so good luck with that information 👍 also lowkey read my new book, it's a Ricky Bowen book bc i love that man (miguel has a special place in my heart) but yeah i'm actually kinda proud of my ricky bowen book, shit kinda good lowkey, well the drafts i have are lowkey good, but yeah asteria gone. so have fun with that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.4K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...
139K 8.2K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
76.3K 1.2K 29
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ...