Cookie Run OneShots DISCONTIN...

By ButteryCapybara

DISCONTINUED This is a celebration of me hitting 1,000+ reads on my first ever book. Don't be scared to requ... More

Requests DISCONTINUED
1) White Lily X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
2) Madeleine X Red Velvet (Fluff)
3) Parfait X Licorice (Fluff)
4) Dark Cacao X Pure Vanilla (Fluff)
5) Mint Choco X Herb (Fluff)
6) Madeleine X Espresso (Smut)
7) Dark Enchantress X Pure Vanilla (Smut)
8) Dark Cacao X Hollyberry (Angst)
9) Moonlight X Sea Fairy (Smut)
10) Fire Spirit X Wind Archer (Smut)
11) Frost Queen X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
12) Hollyberry X Dark Cacao (Fluff)
13) Millennial Tree X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
14) The Ancients X The Ancients (Fluff / Angst)
15) Parfait X Pastry (Smut)
16) Twizzly Gummy X Mala Sauce (Fluff)
17) Clotted Cream X Financier (Fluff)
18) Espresso X Licorice (Fluff)
19) Almond X Roguefort (Smut)
20) Affogato & Caramel Arrow (Angst)
21) Sour Belt X Chocolate Bonbon (Smut)
22) Clotted Cream X Affogato (Smut)
23) Eclair X Espresso (Smut)
24) Espresso & Latte (Fluff)
25) Milk x Purple Yam (Smut)
26) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Fluff)
27) Espresso X Eclair (Smut) Pt2
28) Herb x Clover (Fluff)
29) Dark Cacao X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
30) Millennial Tree x Dark Enchantress Pt2 (Fluff)
31) Purple Yam x Dark Choco (Smut)
32) Lotus Dragon X Hydrangea (Smut)
33) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Smut)
34) The Lord of Ash x Night Raven (Smut)
35) CA X Black Raisin X Raspberry(Fluff)
36) Almond X Roguefort pt2 (Smut)
37) Red Velvet x Lilac (Smut)
38) Adventurer x Knight (Smut)
39) Hydrangea x Pomegranate (Fluff)
40) Tea Knight x Dark Cacao (Smut)
41) Dread Tridant of the Abyss X Alluring Crescent Moon (Fluff)
42) Red Velvet x Licorice (SmutToFluff)
43) Star Guest x Sage of Vines (Fluff)
45) Raspberry Mousse x Rose (Smut)
46) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Fluff)
47) Knight x Raspberry Mousse (smut)
48) Affogato x Eclair (Smut)
49) Ananas x Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
50) Immortal Cataclysm x Guardian of Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
51) Red Velvet & Pastry (Fluff)
52) Dark Cacao x Frost Queen (Smut)
53) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Fluff)
54) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Smut)
55) Eclair x Latte (AngsttoFluff)
56) Ananas Dragon x Lotus Dragon (Smut)
57) Purple Yam x Milk (Smut)
58) Sparkling x Vampire (Smut / Angst?)
59) Longan x Dark Enchantress (AngsttoSmut)

44) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Smut)

1.1K 8 82
By ButteryCapybara

Requested by: Sparfaedia

So much smut, holy fuck.
-----------------------------

Dark Cacao, Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla went to the Créme Republic once again, this time Black Raisin and Caramel Arrow came.

Custard walked out of the House of Oyster and shook their hands, reasons why he was in there? Perhaps an affair.

"Greetings again." Custard smiled.

Clotted Cream watched from the back, Financier behind him, both staring at Custard and the Ancients, but Financier's eyes slowly guided their way to Caramel Arrow and her chest. Financier bit her lip before averting her gaze.

Caramel Arrow looked at Financier, confused but soon bit her lip at the sight to, only to be nudged by Wildberry.

"King Dark Cacao, the First Watcher is biting her lip as she stares at Paladin Financier." Wildberry snitched only to get slapped by Caramel Arrow.

"Go suck a cock! I wasn't! I was thinking of things and I happened to be facing her!" Caramel Arrow snarled.

"Oi! No cat fighting!" Dark Cacao clapped his hands before moving Caramel Arrow away from Wildberry.

Hollyberry laughed as Pure Vanilla looked concerned.

"You were thinking of Paladin Financier and her naked on you with her mummy milkers bouncing!" Wildberry sneered, a sly smile on his face.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Custard shouted, waving for Clotted Cream and Financier to move over.

Financier walked over, her hands placed on Clotted Cream's ears hoping  he wouldn't hear the very inappropriate conversation they were all about to hear.

"Repeat what you just said, Wildberry!" Custard ordered.

"All I said is that Paladin Financier looks rather beautiful today." Wildberry's face became cold and distant, hiding the fact he was laughing on the inside.

"Caramel Arrow, explain why you were looking at Financier and biting your lip then!" Custard ordered once more.

Dark Cacao had a slight smirk on his face, hiding it with his hands, Pure Vanilla covered his ears and looking away, Hollyberry was just pissing herself laughing.

"Well?!" Custard snarled.

"I do apologise... M-mummy, sorry Mummy, sorry mummy. Sorry! Err... I want your tits in my face!" Caramel Arrow was more embarrassed than she ever has been before, Financier just smiled before adjusting her brazier.

"Eh, nothing to worry about. I would do the same if I was you." Financier laughed as she elbowed Clotted Cream.

"Oh right!" Caramel Arrow looked up, no longer looking down at the ground, her face still bright red.

"I'm going inside to talk with Oyster, I'll see you later." Clotted Cream left, looking very uncomfortable, his walk showing signs of wanting to leave.

Custard grabbed Financier's arm and dragged her away.

Caramel Arrow's eyes trailed down to Financier's ass, watching it jiggle with every step, biting her lip as she walked.

"Stop simping for one second!" Wildberry teased.

"Stop it!" Dark Cacao ordered before stomping into the building, followed by everyone else.

Caramel Arrow walked in, her face amazed by the sight of everything she was seeing, all the others acted calm.

Black Raisin was less then pleased however, she just looked around before groaning, showing little to no signs of interest in what she was seeing.

"Any berry juice?" Hollyberry asked as she walked into the dining room, followed by the other ancients leaving the rest unattended.

"So... Now let's mess around if ya know what I'm saying." Black Raisin chuckled before going around to explore.

"Well I'm guessing that means explore, not have adult time." Wildberry sighed as he went upstairs, looking for something to do.

Caramel Arrow felt an elbow in her right boob, turning her head only to see Financier.

"I can give you a private tour." Financier smiled as she handed her hand out to Caramel Arrow.

"Oooh! Yes please!" Caramel Arrow smiled as she grabbed Financier's hand, immediately being dragged upstairs into a strange room.

"What is this room for?" Caramel Arrow asked, not questioning anything else.

"Guess, I think it would be more fun that way." Financier smiled.

The room was pitch black, the curtains were drawn shut, the only thing in the room what wasn't pitch black was a red bed, a red heart shaped bed, a red heart shaped bed what can vibrate if so desired.

"Is this a sex chamber room?" Caramel Arrow asked, rubbing her hand against the bed sheets.

"Correct." Financier smiled as she laid on the bed, her shirt unbuttoned, leaving her brazier and mummy milkers on display.

Caramel Arrow looked at Financier, biting her lip as she stared.

"Never seen a white bra before." Caramel Arrow laughed as she began taking off her dress.

"Never seen a black bra on small tits, either." Financier teased as she played with her hair, waiting for Caramel Arrow to finish undressing.

"Well, what do we do first?" Caramel Arrow asked as she laid next to Financier, her dress now on floor leaving her in her undergarments.

"We could make this not PG, if you know what I'm saying." Financier laughed as she ran her fingers through Caramel Arrow's hair.

"I thought you'd never ask." Caramel Arrow smiled as she rolled over and faced Financier.

"I just realised how quick we are going to be doing this." Financier giggled as she faced Caramel Arrow, her hand holding her head up as the other ran through Caramel Arrow's hair.

Caramel Arrow winked before taking a deep breath.

"Can I bottom?" Caramel Arrow asked, Financier's face changed to a puzzled look, her lip was pouting as she thought.

"Hmmmm.... Yeah that's fine, I'll top." Financier smiled as she changed her position into a animal about to pounce position.

Caramel Arrow sat up and took off her knickers, spread her legs and put her cookiussy on full view for Financier to lick clean.

Financier crawled over to Caramel Arrow, slowly lowering her tongue to the lips of her Cookiussy, causing a slight shiver from Caramel Arrow, the feeling of Financier's warm breath on her cookiussy was pleasurable yet different.

"May I lick it?" Financier asked.

"No need to ask." Caramel Arrow smiled as she spread her legs more.

Financier spread Caramel Arrow's cookiussy lips and put her tongue just at the entrance.

A squeal of excitement came from Caramel Arrow, only for her to cover her mouth.

Financier giggled before putting her tongue in, only licking the sides for now.

Caramel Arrow clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, pleasure already running through her veins. Financier licked Caramel Arrow's clit causing immense pleasure, a loud moan added with the jolt of pleasure causing Financier to cover Caramel Arrow's mouth.

"Quiet it down." Financier asked, giggling slightly.

"Okay okay, just give a warning before you lick that spot." Caramel Arrow mumbled slightly.

"Well I'll be licking it again, right now." Financier chuckled as she licked it again, this time not stopping.

Caramel Arrow gripped to the bed sheets as her hips bucked forwards, moans filling the room, her thighs closing around Financier's head, squeezing it ever so gently.

Caramel Arrow's head tilted back as Financier kept licking her clit over and over again, not slowing down in away possible.

Caramel Arrow gripped tighter to the bed sheets, her legs squeezing Financier's head tighter, causing her to push them back.

Financier stopped licking, wiping off any cookiussy juice on her mouth before going to a cabnit.

"Are we finished?" Caramel Arrow asked.

"Mm, nope." Financier smiled as she walked back, something in her hand but Caramel Arrow couldn't see it as she placed it down, it being placed behind her legs.

Financier leaned over Caramel Arrow, two of her rubbing her cookiussy lips as the other groped her tits, slowly gliding into her brazier and beginning to stroke her nipple, causing quiet moaning from Caramel Arrow.

Financier pushed her fingers into Caramel Arrow, beginning to pump them in and out.

Caramel Arrow bit Financier's shoulder as one of her hairs wrapped itself in Financier's hair, tugging it slightly, moaning growing louder from Caramel Arrow.

Financier pushed her fingers in deeper, beginning to curl them and no longer pumping them. Caramel Arrow's legs squirmed around, her cookiussy tightening ever so slightly, gripping onto Financier's fingers.

Financier began gently pulling on Caramel Arrow's nipple, taking her brazier off with her teeth, immediately beginning to suck her other nipple, nibbling it occasionally.

Caramel Arrow moaned, tugging tighter to Financier's hair, her legs closing around her hand, only for the fingering to speed up, causing louder moaning.

Financier sucked harder only to feel her fingers get wetter then what they were before, she looked down, only to see cum dripping out off Caramel Arrow's cookiussy, the sticky substance getting all over her fingers and bed sheets.

Caramel Arrow's moans became pants as more cum dripped out.

Financier stopped sucking and fingering, going down to Caramel Arrow's cookiussy and licking as much of the cum as she could.

Caramel Arrow grippd onto Financier's hair, only to feel her clit being brutally licked, no mercy being shown to it.

Caramel Arrow's eyes rolled back as her hips bucked forwards, more cum cumming out of her cookiussy, all of it being licked up by Financier.

Financier stopped and sat up, grabbing the object she brought over and strapping it onto her.

"What is that?" Caramel Arrow asked.

"A strap on." Financier smiled as she lined it to Caramel Arrow's cookiussy.

"Right-" Caramel Arrow was confused on how it will feel. Financier grabbed Caramel Arrow's hips and gently thrusted inside, a slight jiggle from her mummy milkers.

Caramel Arrow gripped onto Financier's wrists as the thrusting grew quicker, slowly the whole thing went inside, hitting Caramel Arrow's G-spot.

A louder moan from Caramel Arrow before her eyes shut and tears fell out. Financier wiped her tears away before resting her head onto her shoulder, slowing the thrusting down.

Caramel Arrow scratched the back of Financier's back, laying her head into Financier's chest, beginning to motorboat her mummy milkers.

Financier tugged on her hair as she bit her shoulder, beginning to speed up the pace again, hitting her G-spot.

Caramel Arrow moaned louder, her back arching as she came, causing Financier to pull out and lau down, taking the strap on off while at it.

"I apologise for the short thrusting, just I don't want to push you too much." Financier panted, Caramel Arrow lying on top of her.

"Understandable... should we go clean up and get dressed?" Caramel Arrow asked, before Financier could saying anything the door swung open.

"I CAUGHT THAT ON CAMERA! I'M POSTING IT ON POOKIE HUB!" Wildberry yelled as he waved his phone around, only for a 6,5 foot dark shadow to appear behind him.

"Downstairs. Now." Dark Cacao snarled looking at the three of them, Oyster being behind him, her face unpleased.

"Oh shit." Caramel Arrow gulped as she got up and put her clothes on, followed by Financier.

"Quiet it down if you two are going to be using this room, AND WILDBERRY DELETE THE VIDEO!" Oyster scolded, a displeased frown upon her face.

"You can't make me!" Wildberry laughed before running away, tapping his phone aggressively, obviously going to be posting the video.

Dark Cacao ran after him as Oyster guided the two girls downstairs, her face very displeased.

-----------------------------

I have a picture of Oyster's tits. (My sister drew it) I wanna share it but community guidelines D:

(1886 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 1.7K 20
!Requests are back open DM me for a submission! I wrote this in 2023 and im back re-writing it again And no i'm not writing smut. TOP RANKS SO FAR: #...
37.6K 1.2K 130
just a book filled with oneshots about my favorite txt ship ever,only smut and fluff tho. i can't write angst for the life of me, sorry :/
25K 186 50
funky CR oneshots >:) !!Discontinued!! -Please read the rules first -Slow updates sometimes -Some characters may bc OOC ♡=Fluff ☆=A/N's (current coun...
13.4K 218 23
Hello and welcome! This oneshot book will cover all your connverse shipping needs! There will be lots of fluff, some angst, or whatever you guys sugg...