His last breath.

Von JodieMay33

This story follows the game Duskwood, although some aspects remain the same, the rest i have created myself... Mehr

Leaving for Duskwood
It really is you.
Do you love him.
Alex.
Jake
The group.
Pick a number!
Those Words!
Jason!
His last Breath.
Heartache.
Is this what it's like to die!
I didn't believe her!
The Enigma.
Ulric!
Broken!
A race against time!
The Devil Himself!
The rat!
Traitor!
Let The Games Begin!
Retribution!
THE FINAL GOODBYE!
Game Over!
End Game
Love Lost
The Promise
Reunited Part 2
Forgive Me
The Last Dance

Reunited Part 1

399 21 7
Von JodieMay33

After spending pretty much the entire day with Jake christening as many surfaces of our home as possible, I take a well deserved shower, and freshen up, whilst he's out collecting my belongings. I feel on top of the world right now, i've got my music blaring, and im singing my heart out to Sweet Home Alabama. I throw my hair up In a bun, apply a small amount of makeup and put on Jake's t-shirt and a pair of his boxers, this will suffice until he gets home. I take my dance party to the living area, having a total blast by myself that is until I take a run up and slide across the smooth wooden floor in my socks, ending in a not so graceful spin for my big finale only to stop and come face to face with Jake. "Play it cool MC, play it cool" I think to myself, as I stand in his boxers, hand on hip, blowing the stray hairs from my face.

MC: Jake, sup!

Jesus christ "sup, fucking sup" is that really all my brain could muster in the moment! Jake places the box of my belongings on the floor and starts to clap, holding an expression of amusement at my performance. So I do what anyone else would in the moment I take a bow, and then moon walk away, causing us both to erupt into laughter. He picks me up and holds me close, staring at me with those gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

Jake: I don't think you realise how fucking adorable you really are, I didn't think it possible, but this little performance only makes me love you more.

My heart melts at his words, as i place several chaste kisses to his lips, this man is all I'll ever need. He lowers me to the floor and cups my face in both hands.

Jake: I have a surprise for you, turn around.

I smile at him sweetly and turn around to see a figure leaning in the doorway, beaming from ear to ear.

Phil: Jake, may I?

Jake: Of course, I trust you.

I can't contain my excitement as Phil and I rush to embrace eachother tightly. Jake had told me he was really there for him when I was in the hands of a monster, and I can't thank him enough for that, i love that their bromance has blossomed.

Phil: MC it's so good to have you back, it's definitely not been the same without you both!

MC: It's so good to see you Phil! I've missed you! Coffee? Spiced rum?

Phil: Spiced rum sounds good,  for old times sake and all that.

The three of us head to the kitchen. Jake and Phil take a seat at the kitchen island, as I pour us all a drink. I slide there's over, and take a seat opposite the both of them, all of us feeling elated to be reunited.

MC: So Phil how are you? And how is Jessy doing?

Phil: MC now you guys are back, I couldn't be better. Yeah Jessy's good, she's spent the last few hours screaming with excitement, so I'm glad Jake called me!

MC: So where is everyone else?

Jake: I saw Alan after collecting your things, he said he had just told the group that we are alive and well, he told them not to text until he had spoke to us. But I called Phil as i needed his help with something.

MC: Oh yeah, help with what?

Phil: Man stuff! Anyway everyone is obviously really excited to see you guys, so we are going to meet at the bar in about an hour, sound good?

MC: Sounds perfect! Was Hannah there?

Phil rolls his eyes at my question causing Jake and I to shoot eachother a look of concern, in her fragile state of mind you never know what she could end up telling people.

Phil: Talking of Hannah, I have a bone to pick with the pair of you!

Jake: What's going on?

Phil: Well after Alan told us about you, she couldn't wait to put her two pence in, started telling everyone she's known for months, saying you reached out to her Jake because she's the only one you trust, so what the fuck is that about I thought we were bros?!

That slimey fucking toad, I knew she wasn't finished with her games.

Jake: We are Phil, let me explain, that is not at all how it went down, the only reason Hannah knew is because she saw me driving through town, and she reached out to me, not the other way round, but I told her to keep it quiet, Until Otis was found. Alan told us it's best if we stay dead for our own safety. I can assure you I trust you more than I trust Hannah!

Phil: I knew it couldn't be true, I've never trusted her, but you'll have to explain that to the group later, although they are ecstatic you're both alive they now think you don't trust them, they were pretty pissed!

Jake: Don't worry I'll tell everyone later! We are going to speak to Lilly about it and get her the help she needs! I will not tolerate her lying and upsetting  MC!

MC: I'm not upset Jake,  im fucking furious, she's really trying my patience!! I fucking knew she was going to act out again!

Phil: What do you mean again?!

Jake and I decide to tell Phil about Hannah's antics the other night, as he stare wide eyed and open mouthed, holding the expression of horror and disgust the entire time!

Phil: Fuck! I don't know what to do With this information but it's definitely making me want to throw up my dinner! She knows your her brother right?

Jake: Yeah that's why it's so disturbing, she even held a gun to MC's head, saying she was just in the way!

Phil: SHE DID FUCKING WHAT!!

Phil: Don't worry i'll keep that sick, sick, sicko away from you both tonight!

Jake and I can't help but chuckle at Phil's remark, and the consistent look of horror on his face!

MC: It's fine I'm not scared of her I've delt with worse!

Phil: I honestly can not get my head around this! So she also told everyone that you are leaving MC, is that true?

MC: Not in the slightest, Jake and I have no plans to leave!

Phil: Thank god for that! Anyway unless you plan to go out in Jake's underwear MC you should probably get ready.

I check the time, feeling totally elated i run to grab my things and get ready. I pull out my red lace underwear and my black dress that accentuates my every curve, this should get Jake all hot and bothered! I slide the smooth fabric over my body and let my hair down, freeing my natural waves, before I slip on my chunky black heels, and grab my trusted leather jacket.

I head back out to see Jake and Phil still chatting and laughing, enjoying eachothers company.

MC: Ah the bromance of all bromance! You two are adorable!

They both turn and look at me, Phil's mouth drops, and Jake covers his face with his hands before biting on his clenched fist.

Jake: MC what are you doing to me! You look fucking desirable! I need to get changed, I can't go out looking like this, when you look like that!

Phil: Damn MC!

Jake punches Phil in the arm as he passes him.

Phil: You never let me finish! I meant to say Damn MC you look hideous!

The three of us can't contain our  laughter, and Jake heads to the bedroom to get ready, only to return looking fine as hell, in black jeans and a pair of black boots, a white t-shirt that hangs sensually over his toned body and his leather jacket. His gorgeous hair falling freely into his face as he walks towards us.

MC: Oh lord! Look at you!

Phil: I would! MC you could of made more of an effort!

I walk over and punch him in his other arm, making Jake chuckle to himself.

Phil: Jesus MC you pack a punch!

Jake: What can i say, my girl knows how to defend herself! Right let's go, because i am literally seconds away from devouring you MC, and I'm sure Phil does not want to witness that!

Phil: You never know, I love a good show!

MC: PHIL!!

We all leave and start walking to the bar, our spirits are high, but I can't help but feel anxious about what the night has to offer! As we approach the door Jake holds it open and before I even get two feet inside a wave of red hair sweeps across my face as I'm pulled into a tight embrace.

MC: Jessy I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you so much.

Jessy: Oh my god, it's really you!! I never thought I'd see you both again!! How are you feeling? Are you ok? Jake are you taking good care of her!

Jake and I both share a laugh, at her frantic questioning.

Phil: Jake you can help me with drinks, whilst these two catch up.

Jake: Sure.

MC: I'm great Jessy and Jake is treating me very well. How are you? How's things with Richy?

Jessy: Oh MC I'm fantastic now you are both here, and I kept my promise I told Richy how I felt, and things are amazing! He's desperate to finally meet you! Come on I'll take you over!

She links her arm inbetween mine and marches me over to the others!

Jessy: Guys look who's here!!

Everyone's eyes turn in my direction, as screams of pure happiness and tears of joy start to fill the room, as they stampede towards me pulling me  into a mass group hug. But there is no sign of hannah, looks like it could be a good night after all, it's not long before Jake and Phil return and Jake's pulled into the hug looking like a dear in the headlights, while Phil watches in amusement until they finally release us.

Dan: You guys look pretty good for a pair of corpses, i must admit!

Cleo: DAN!!

Dan: What they do!

MC: Thanks Dan, it's nice to see you back on your feet, you lazy bastard!

Dan: Haha, I'm so glad you haven't lost your sense of humour MC! But a little birdie tells us after everything we've been through you guys don't trust us!

Jake: Hold on a sec let me explain before Hannah gets here!

Jake goes on to fill them in, leaving out the fact Hannah is madly in love with him and wants me gone, that wouldn't be fair to tell everyone that, but Lilly deserves to know in private. They all sit in shock to find out Hannah lied to them all, but at the same time relieved that it isn't true. Jake pulls Lilly aside to inform her of what really happened. Whilst Jessy drags me over to Richy.

Jessy: MC this is Richy as you probably already know!

He pulls me into a hug, and it feels like I've known him my entire life.

Richy: It's so great to meet you MC, I never thought I'd get the chance to thank you for everything you did for us, and because of you I get to spend my life with this beautiful lady!

MC: It's great to meet you too Richy! Thank you also, honestly we couldn't have done it without you, your clues helped us greatly. But you best look after my best friend Richy, or else you'll have to deal with me.

Richy: Oh I intend too, so are you guys actually sticking around, so we can get to know eachother properly?

Jessy: Please say you are MC!

MC: We are yes, Jake brought us a lovely place, so we are not planning on going anywhere! Despite what Hannah told you!

Jessy's face fills with happiness, as Richy and i watch her run across the room and embrace Jake, thanking him repeatedly for us sticking around.  Richy and I start to make our way to the others, when someone grasps my arm.

Hannah: So I hear you are sticking around!

Richy: Hannah stop! We all know you lied about her and Jake!

She intensifies her grip on my arm, and grins maliciously, but before I get the chance to react, Phil pulls Hannah's hand away.

Phil: Don't fucking touch her Hannah!

The little commotion draws Jake and Lilly's attention, and in an instant they join us.

Hannah: Hello brother, don't panic your little friend here is fine. I was just saying hi

Jake: She's not my friend Hannah, she's my girlfriend, and don't ever forget that!

Lilly: Everything ok here?

MC: Fine Lilly, don't worry about it!

With that Jake takes my hand and we head to the others with Phil and Richy. Leaving Hannah stood there with Lilly, looking furious, brilliant we've angered the beast! But we carry on enjoying the night, and after a while they rejoin us.

Dan: So Thomas, who knew that wet lettuce had it in him to become a local hero!

Phil: He still beat the shit out of MC with a bat, he's also the reason Mrs walters is dead and MC got taken in the first place, he's no hero to me!

Jake: Me neither! He's exactly where he should be!

Richy: I have to agree with Jake and Phil on that one!

Cleo: He did the right thing in the end guys! Cut him some slack!

Jessy: Cleo do you hear yourself right now!

MC: Let's just change the subject shall we!

Dan: Great idea! MC, Jake want to see a picture of my girlfriend?

Jake: You have a girlfriend? When did that happen?

Dan: No need to be so shocked Jake! I'm a babe magnet don't you know!

MC: It's a bike isn't it? You got a new bike!

Dan rolls his eyes at Jake and I, as the group burst into laughter.

Dan: Yeah ok! It's a new bike, way to knock a man down! So you guys huh cute couple!

MC: Thanks Dan.

Dan: I was talking to Jake and Phil!

MC: Ah of course, i should of known!

Phil: It's great thanks, but he can't get enough of me, so needy!

Jake: Yeah you wish Phil! 

Lilly: Hannah we should probably get back now, we've got a family thing tomorrow,  MC, Jake I'm really pleased you guys are back!

MC: Me too Lilly, catch up soon!

Jake and I stand and give Lilly a hug goodbye, she's definitely not herself after the news but we can totally understand that!

Hannah: Ok Lilly, but MC can I have a quick word in private?

Jake: Absolutely fucking not!

Phil: No chance!

MC: Guys it's fine, we'll sit over there so you can still see us!

Dan: Jesus boys I don't think she needs babysitting, she is an adult!

I squeeze Jake's hand giving him reassurance that I'll be fine, and Hannah and I sit at a small table across the room. Jake and Phil intently watch us the whole time, like two gaurd dogs!

MC: So what is it?

Hannah: Look MC, you don't know what you're dealing with, I meant what I said, I always get what I want in the end!

MC: Would you just stop Hannah! I am not going anywhere!

Hannah: You sure about that! I know everything remember!

MC: And who's going to believe you! You are clearly not of stable mind!

Hannah: This is your last chance MC, i won't tolerate people getting in my way! So you best say your goodbyes to Jake! I won't hesitate to get rid of you, just like I did with poor little Jennifer and Amy!

....................................................................

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.2K 2.4K 24
PART1: It's been three months since Elena McClain found Hannah and Richy after their disappearance. But hasn't she received even a single message fro...
10.3K 714 49
I thought I was saving lives. I thought I was protecting everyone. I thought... I slowly closed my eyes. This wasn't the first time, nor was it going...
10.7K 528 37
A year after the events of Hannah's kidnapping, that case had made her gain a group of friends from whom she would never be able to part. Sometimes...