Your sun My moon - Scaramouch...

beltskii

โ ๐—œ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก โž โ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘บ๐‘ฌ!
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
Side chapter
Side chapter
Side chapter
039
040
041
042
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057

043

3.4K 144 346
beltskii

A/n: It's my birthday :)

- ʏ/ɴ -

"Y/N WELCOME BACK HOME." You were greeted by your brother, whom was sitting on the sofa, cat on his lap as he held...chocolate milk?

Your eyes light up, he noticed it and chuckled.

"Change your clothes and relax here with me. You look kinda tired."

"I am...thank you Kazuha." His sweetness made you smile for sure.

You went upstairs and changed to more comfortable clothes.
As you walked downstairs your phone kept buzzing, it was definitely Scaramouche, you got it and looked at it.

"Y/n eveything ok?"

"Why aren't you responding???"

"Y/N."

"How tf did the call ended?"

"Y/n pls answer."

You were kinda mad at him, still his gestures were nice.

You replied with a "I'm oke👌" and decided to get some sleep. Walking towards Kazuha, you threw yourself in the couch.

"Ahhhh i'm tiredddd."

"Hahaha, i can see that, get a nice rest tommorow is sunday i'll make your favorite breakfast."

All he heard were the soft nores you let out, he smiled at your figure and got a blanket, covering you as he drank your chocolate milk.

"Have a nice sleep Y/n."

• ❀ •

- sᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ -

Next day came, this night i seriously couldn't sleep, knowing that the fatui was now aiming Y/n made me worried sick, why just why.

Should i tell this to Kazuha? I probably should but we all know how protective he is towards Y/n.

Today i decided to meet up with Childe. We both wanted to talk about this and maybe even confront this to La Signora.

"It's been a lot of time since we met like this...hehe." I chuckled to myself, maybe it was better telling him.

I dialouged his number, asking such things as if Y/n was safe at home alone, of course it made Kazuha worry and ask shit ton of questions.
But after knowing that she was, i gave him the time and location and ended there.

~

"Wow you came early? Now that's new." Childe came second, a grin on his ugly face as he walked towards me.

"Shut up. This is a serious manner."

He sat in front me while nodding his head, we were currently sitting outside of a resturant, waiting for the other two to come.
I leaned on the table while interwining my fingers together.

The atmosphere got serious just how i like as he crossed his arms, looking at me with a blank face.

"The Fatui is up to no good, aiming for Y/n just because she is close to me. Bastards..."

"I agree, but- tell something first."

I clicked my tounge, what the hell does he want now.

"What is Y/n to you."

I stare at him with clear irritation, did he need to ask such thing?

"Why do you wanna know."

"Cause you're oddly too nice whenever with her you're lucky she doesn't know how the hell you act with us."

"What do you think she is to me."

"I am asking that."

"..."

I averted my eyes while mumbling, "She's just a friend i guess."

I heard him sigh which made me look back at him.

"Always with that 'i guess', and you're obviously lying. You are averting your gaze~" He teased with a smirk.

"Shut up."

"I won't. Do you like her?"

"No..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Childe. Don't you dare-"

"Your secret is safe with me! Do not worry~" He smiled at me while bringing his hands to the air, i leaned more as his face looked at me curiousily, "Are you really going to keep it-?"

His eyes widen as his jaw dropped, "WAIT YOU REALLY LIK-" I quickly covered his mouth murmuring him to shut up.

"Do not say another word. Childe i'm serious over here. Promise me you won't tell."

"Can i say it?"

"Say what."

He cleared his throat before getting my hand, he held it while wrapping his pinkie finger around mine and smiled with with his eyes close.

I simply looked at him with a disgusted face.

"What are you-"

"You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again." He happily said.

"Is that all?" I asked once he finished.

"mhm. So you are you going to promise-?"

"YOU are the one who gotta keep the promise."

"Oh right-"

"Hey Tartaglia, Ballandeer." A vein formed in my forehead as i smirked while watching her take a sit next to Childe.

"Signora. I already said to not call me like that."

"Why not? I like my title." She said while crossing her arms under her chest.

"You like yours.  And I do not like mine."

"Whatever. Why did you both invite me for?"

"We'll talk about that later someone is still coming." I explained, both of them eyed me weirdly.

"Another person? Who is it-"

And talking about the devil, the brother itself finally showed up.
He stopped at our tabled and looked at guests, "You never told me, they were here."

I pulled the chair next to me back and patted at it. "Don't worry it's not a big deal. Sit."

He followed my instructions and sat, silence overcame as Kazuha felt out of place.

"So..." Childe started.

"...Long story short, Kazuha, your sister may or may not be aimed by the Fatui..." Everyone looked at him and watched him carefully.
His expression was a surprised one, but he shouldn't really be.

He eye sided me and for a moment i could see his fist harsly gripping his tight.

"It's because of..."

"That, yes, definitely." I cut him off knowing clearly what he meant.

Kazuha was rather calm after knowing such news, how strange of him.

"Hm? Because of what i'm curious." La Signora asked while leaning on the table, "It's nothing-" "Scaramouche likes Y/n."

"..."

"Childe i'll seriously throw you on ice."

"Try me little fandango boy." Before i could get up Kazuha stopped me by grabbing my arm and pull me back down, "Let's not get aggressive. Right now Y/n is alone and she maybe is in danger, i'll go now since i don't know a lot of the fatui." He said while getting up, however Signora stopped him by saying,

"i doubt it they will make moves, you should at least know this: they want to do things slowly but surely, if you stay then you'll know more information about us and the fatui. Tho i am not ordering you to stay you can go whenever you want." What she said was true.

But Kazuha still refused, "Thank you for the offer but i refuse, i prefer watching over her, i'll just confront this with Scaramouche. Oh! Also thanks for telling me Scara." He said while focusing on me. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head.

"I did what i had to do."

"Yeah, what you never do."

"Shut up Signora."

I heard Kazuha chuckle and agree, which made my mouth form a frown.

"I'll take my leave now. Bye."

As everyone waved goodbye at him, i realized i still haven't told them the situation with Columbina and the call.

"Oh also, yesterday, me and Y/n went to a hang-out(date), and when Y/n was heading home, someone with a hoodie followed her, she ran and lost the guy but soon enough Columbina showed up." As i pronunced the name, they both suddenly looked on alert, well how can i say it, it was understandable, Columbina freaked almost everyone out.

Moslty Childe.

"uhh...i swear i get chills everytime i hear that name!"

"Ugh, hate to say it but same, that girl is creepy." I admited, Signora agreed even tho she was one of the few ones Columbina was nice with.

"She stalked her on her way home, during it i was at the phone with Y/n however..."

"However..?" Childe asked.

"After few minutes the call ended itself. I didn't do anything so it's definitely the work of..."

"Dottore." Signora said with clear hate in her voice.

"Indeed." I agreed while leaning back, "I texted her after what happend, but all i got was a rather late reply. Which definitely meant Columbina talked with her." I explained.

"Yes you are right. She definitely asked something weird before letting her go...have you asked Y/n about this?"

"Not, not yet."

"You should, and probably even right now with us, let's not waste time." Childe said as the tall-ass blonde nodded to agree, i sighed and decided to listen to them.

As i fished my phone from my pocket i clicked on the app and their eyes both widen.
What was their problem now-

"Huhuhu~ Is that a heart i see?" Childe asked, what heart-? I asked myself before realizing. Her name.

A blush crept to my face as they both had a sly smirk.

"Don't say a word."

"Fine." They both say in sycn while rolling their annoying eyes.

___________

Y/n3>

October 28

11:25pm

Scaramochi🌸
Y/n

Y/n3>
hi

Scaramochi🌸
Just wanted to talk abt yesterday

Y/n3>
Oh yes yesterday.

Abt the fact you hanged up just when i needed you?

Scaramochi🌸
Look- i'm sry

Y/n3>
You rly should be.

Scaramochi🌸
Are you..angry?

Y/n3>
I am Scaramouche, i am

After knowing that she was angry at me, even tho it wasn't even my fault, made me hurt, it was the first time i saw her- well, i wasn't face to face with Y/n right now, but hearing her angry made me frown.

Childe and Signora stayed silent and watched the drama.

Scaramochi🌸
you needed me? For what

Y/n3>
Columbina and i spoke

Scaramochi🌸
Shit

abt what?

...

As we waited for her to write, we switched some glances with serious and worried faces, knowing that she came back home without being harmed or injured is really lucky.

Y/n3>
She asked me a rather strange question for me, asking what did i thought about u

Scaramochi🌸
And you answred?

Y/n3>
A friend.

Scaramochi🌸
Ok..and.

"Ouch! Friendzoned-" Childe snorted, all he recevied was my elbow on his face.

Y/n3>
First i was scared that little girl was rly strong and kept holding my arm, really. tight and now there's a big bruise.

After knowing that she got hurt wasn't really a surprise, still i couldn't stop my hand gripping on the phone, Signora knew that i might break so she got it for a second telling me to calm down.

Scaramochi🌸
Y/n i apologize this is my fault rly.

Y/n3>
who the hell is she?

Your psycho ex?

Scaramochi🌸
I. No

Uh i prefer telling u this irl

Y/n3>
Tommorow at the hot springs.

i rly wanna know what's happening

Scaramochi🌸
ok just remember y/n

Y/n3>
hm?

Scaramochi🌸
Be careful now days

Y/n3>
ok...

you scare me

Scaramochi🌸
Dont be, once i explain everything to you, uh it'll be fine

Y/n3>
you don't sound sure of yourself

Scaramochi🌸
yeah im sorry

Y/n3>
wow u apologized multiple times congrats

Scaramochi🌸
thx but is it fine if Childe also comes with me

Y/n3>
To explain?

Scaramochi🌸
yes

Y/n3>
ye ig

just tell him to not do deez nutz jokes

Scaramochi🌸
Will do

Y/n3>
Ig i'll go now

ttyl

Scaramochi🌸
Take care Y/n
liked by Y/n3>

__________

I let out a heavy sigh while rubbing my temples, "goddamnit, she's angry at me."  "Why is it a big problem?" Signora asked knowing few things- actually she knew nothing about her, only the fact that i like Y/n.
But she is actually intrested in her since I was too.

"Yes i think, it's the first time i hear her getting mad." Childe spoke for me, La Signora shrugged her shoulders, "She probably won't be now since Scaramouche itself is worried for her, a nice gesture if you ask me, she can't be mad any longer."

"Probably, this guy has such a bitchy attitued and then look how he acts with Y/n-"

"Shut. up."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

161K 6.8K 21
โdo you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.โž โwell, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.โž โคทscaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...
452K 9K 20
แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€ sแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€, แดกสœแด แด„แด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡s แด€ แดษชษขสœแด›ส sแดกแดส€แด…. สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด›แด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด„ษชแด›ส แด…แดแดกษด, แดสœ สŸแด‡ษช-แดสœ สŸแด€ษช-แดสœ สŸแดส€แด…. . แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€ แด˜แดแด‡แด›, แดกสœแดsแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€แด˜แดษด ษช...
239K 9.2K 34
ใƒป๐˜– ๐˜ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™ ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜’ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™๏น— by sbyllne โ˜… โ‹… โ‹… โ‹… โ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ โž ๐—ถ๐—ป...