𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙋 // 𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘐𝘚 𝘗𝘈𝘙...

By cylntbh

"yₑₐₕ, ᵢ dₒ ₗₒᵥₑ yₒᵤ." "gₒₒd." start date: 29.08.2022 finish date: 4.11.2022 More

- SNAP -
⁀➷ INTRODUCTION
FAMOUS BIRTHDAY
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

2

2.1K 32 27
By cylntbh

BITCHZ 😎
⭐️: valerie 🤍: mia 💕: mills 🐺: finn 🥸: aiden
⚽️: louis
____________________________________

💕 ADDED ⚽️ TO THE CHAT
____________________________________

⭐️
and you are?

💕
that's louis, my friend, be nice
guys.

⚽️
hey everyone 👋

🐺
hey mate, it's nice to have
a guy in this chat.

🥸
i'm sorry?

⭐️
aiden, c'mon, you aren't a guy.

🥸
im not?

🐺
no hunny, you are a different
species than us, you are what we call
an ✨sohn off ah beech✨

🤍
PLSSS ✨sohn off ah beech✨
IM DYING 💀💀

⭐️
i'm am so sorry you guys,
that's just a bit of a crippled
version of me.

💕
LMAOO "crippled version
of me" BABE, YOU ARE ONE
OF THE MOST CRIPPLED PEOPLE
ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANET
💀💀💀

🥸
i agree with millie on this one.

🐺
guys we forgot about louis.

⚽️
i'm still here, i just don't
wanna be apart of this mess right
now.

⭐️
yeah, good choice mate.

⚽️
fanks fam 😎

🤍
i-

⭐️
anytime mate 😎

🐺
not them being all british 🙄

⭐️
shut up american

⚽️
agreed.

💕
yeah, shut up finn.

🤍
yeah finn.

🥸
yeah finn.

🐺
i'm gonna call my mum to come pick me up.

⭐️
your such a baby 🙄

⚽️
fr fr

💕
baby finn

⭐️

🐺
NOOOOOO

⚽️
BWAHAHAHAHA 💀💀

💕
APJAHSKAOOAUQ WTF
IS THAT MISS GIRL?!? 💀

🤍
NO BC PEOPLE ARE USUALLY
CUTE AS A CHILD, THIS MAN
IS JUST UGLY ASF 😭😭

🐺
THAT IS SO RUDE!!

🥸
WHY THE BOY BUILT LIKE
THAT!?! 💀💀💀💀

⭐️
do y'all want more?

🐺
NOO

⚽️
YES!!

⭐️
i cba just now, but finn,
now you know to shut
your ass up, right 😁

🐺
yes miss downey.

⭐️
good.

💕
BOY -

🥸
LMFAOO

⭐️
anyway, when we
hanging out then?

💕
tmr

🤍
why tmr and not tonight?

🥸
yeah, should we go get dinner
or sm?

⚽️
i'm down.

⭐️
yeah, i'm free too.

🐺
yeah, same.

💕
i'm not, so i can't come.
have fun <33

⭐️
okay, so where are we
going then??

⚽️
should we go to the
classic...

🐺
mcdonald's?

⚽️
yeah.

⭐️
bet

🤍
i'm down 😫

🥸
me 2

🐺
alr. is 5:30 ok?

⭐️
perfect.

⚽️
okayyy, see you's @
5:30?

🐺
yeah.

⭐️
alr, cya xx

🥸
ok. bye.

🤍
okay, i'll be there x
____________________________________

WATCHERS POV

valerie got up and decided to get ready, as it was 3:57pm . she wore light grey sweatpants and white tube top, layered with a grey hoodie to match the sweats. she brushed her wavy, brunette hair, quickly put on some blush and curled her lashes, then pulled out her mascara and looked in the mirror.

she did the 'mascara face' and accidentally poked herself in the eye while doing so. "ow." she murmured to herself before doing the other eye. looking herself in the mirror and smiling. she then pulled out a bottle of victoria secret spray and sprayed the shit out of herself before heading downstairs.

"hey dad." she said to her father, who was in the kitchen as she walked in. he was baking what smelled like an apple pie. one of his most popular dishes through the family. "what you making?" val asked because she needed confirmation that it was one of her most favourite desserts.

"i'm just baking an apple pie, your aunt liz is coming over, she said she wasn't feeling that well, and doenst have the motivation to bake, and some crap. so i said i'd bake my famous apple pie for her, and then, she said she was on her way, because who can't resist my cooking, eh?" he smiles at her. she gives him a slight chuckle before smiling back and nodding in agreement. she then attempted to dip her finger in the sauce her father makes but he hit her hand away and she just sighed.

"worth a shot." she murmured to herself as she walked to the other side of the kitchen to grab a drink of water. she chuffed half the glass and put the rest down the drain.

"i'm gonna head in about-" she checks her watch, "- half an hour or so. i'm meeting up with some friends. is that okay?" she asks before turning around and looking herself in the mirror.

"yeah that's fine, is aiden coming?" he asks her, curiously. "yeah, he is." she responds turning back and re-entering the kitchen. "okay, be home by 10. okay?" he says as he coughs a little.

"i will be." she says taking a seat at the island. she looks over at the hob, which is also on the island, and sees spaghetti.

"ooo. fancy." she says making an impressed face at her father. robert then chuckles and wipes his hand on the cloth next to the sink. "wanna help me?" he asks her, hoping the answer is yes.

"sure, why not." she smiles at him and gets up from her seat, tucks it in, and goes over to the spaghetti to give it a good mix, because valerie just makes every dish better, even if she only mixes it.

~

after 30 minutes, aiden gets home with mia, and they get ready and come back down to where valerie is waiting for them in the kitchen, still helping out with dinner.

"took you long enough." she gives them a playful eye roll making then shrug. "don't tell me you were having a make out sesh.." she makes a grossed out face and sound.

"that's none of your business." aiden defendeds with a sigh following it. "dad, we are leaving!" valerie shouts at her father. "okay have fun and be safe!" he shouts back at them as mia and aiden walk out the door. valerie follows them, closing the door behind herself. "yeah guys, be safe." she giggles and aiden gives her a dirty look to which she gives one back at him.

they get into aidens car and valerie sighs. "why don't we ever go with my car!". "because, your a bad driver!" aiden sticks his tongue out as mia elbows him. he groans because of the pain, and mia sticks her tongue out at him in a sense of revenge for her best friend.

"we may be dating, but she's still my best friend bitch." mia says, walking towards valerie and looping arms with hers. "let's go. aiden can go with his car, we will go with yours. you have better music anyways." she adds as they walk up to valeries car together. valerie then turns her head around and flips aiden off with her free hand.

aiden just gets in his car and drives off as the girls laugh and get in the car together and drive off after him.

after about 10 minutes of driving, they arrive to the mcdonald's, packed with people. they walk inside to see aiden, louis amd finn already sitting and eating.

"how long has it been since you got here?" valerie asks out of curiosity. "5 minutes." aiden shrugs at her with a moody face. valerie playfully rolls her eyes, and smiles. then, suddenly her eyes land on louis.

he's smiling at her. a gorgeous smile. she's never seen anything like it. she slowly memorises his face without making it clear to him that she's staring. he has pretty hazel eyes, and his jaw-

oh my god, his jaw.

she bites the inside of her cheek and turns away to look at the door she just came through so she can hide the big cheesy smile across her face. when she turns back, louis is still looking her. they make eye contact for a split second before mia speaks up.

"okay, let's sit down then." she says to valerie. valerie nods at her, then smiles before taking a seat across louis. "i ordered for you guys." aiden says to the girls whilst scrolling on his phone.

"thanks?" valerie says. "be appreciative." he groans. "geez, sorry mate." valerie defends. mia gives a giggle and slips her phone out to scroll on it. valerie sees her texting someone but keeps herself from staring at the screen, because she's respectful of others privacy.

"so..don't you guys wanna introduce yourself to louis?" finn raises an eyebrow at the girls who then look up at him.

"oh shit.. sorry.. hi, i'm mia, im 16, and i'm coolest out of the group." she holds out a hand towards louis.

louis then takes it and smiles at her before saying, "nice to meet you mia. your aidens girlfriend.. right?" he makes sure. mia nods and let's go of his hand.

louis then turns to valerie and smiles. "hi.. i'm valerie, i'm also 16, i'm aidens twin.." valerie shrugs before holding out a hand to louis. "i'm the better twin." she whispers as louis takes her hand. he gives her a small laugh before valerie pulls her hand away.

"yeah, we already introduced ourselves.. so we don't need to do it again right?" aiden makes sure looking at louis. louis then shakes his head at him in response and proceeds to eat his chicken burger.

mia and valerie's number gets called out, so mia rushes over to get the food. she comes back with a cheese burger for herself and a chicken burger for valerie. she also hands her fries (a/n: chips if your british or live in britain like me 😍), and a coke then starts eating hers.

she keeps on accidentally looking across herself to louis, who also seems to be doing the same. they keep making eye contact and looking away at sudden moments. valerie's cheeks, are as red as tomatoes from blushing to hard from the quick glances. she feels butterflies in her lower stomach, that makes her kick her feet about a little in the high chair.

louis's cheeks are also red from blushing, but not as much as valerie's, because he's good at hiding it. she also seems to have other strange feelings in her stomach. she's never experienced that before. it makes her want to smile, or laugh, or giggle. or anything that would show off her happiness or excitement.

as she eats her burger,drinks her ice cold drink, and makes eye contact with louis multiple times, valerie also keeps getting strange looks from aiden. like... he's being sort of overprotective. but aiden woudnt do that.. anyway, it doesnt matter.. right? aiden doesn't care who valerie dates, or likes, or kisses or hugs.. he's kinda just there in her life. they don't get along a lot anyway, ever since he started dating his sisters best friend valerie has been sorta distant against her brother.

she said she was cool with it, but in reality, she feels like their both taking time away from her, with mia being more distant from her, and aiden being around too much of their girl time.

but hey,

back to the story am i right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 810 25
'anything for the princess'
19.4K 398 21
She is the perfect storm that will make you feel loved and lost at the same time. In which the pogues take on a new island and new threats. Oh, and...
21.9K 323 7
[ "sweet" by @maybankluvr_ // READ FIRST!! ] in which the power of one word stands the test of time against a green-eyed sweetheart, a stupid blond a...
13K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...