Dreams™ (BxB)

By 1angelaminaj

"What's for me is for me." I reminded myself out loud while looking in the mirror. This is too big of an oppo... More

1: Dat Right There
2: Yes Indeed
3: Keep ya Head up
4: Never Recover
6: THIQUE
7: Way to the Show
8: Good & Plenty
9: R.N.P
10: It was good until it wasn't
11: We Go Up
12: F.N.F
13: Lie to Me
14: Laugh now cry later
15: One Last Time
16: Money Bag

5: Difference is

256 17 5
By 1angelaminaj

He smelled so fucking good I want to let him go. He then broke the hug.

"Im gonna go change out of these work clothes. The remote right there if you wanna watch tv" He said.

He went across the room and started changing in front of me. He think he slick. I peeked out of the corner of my eye pretending to be on my phone. He put on these fitted fleece Nike shorts with short inseam and kept on his tank top. Why bro change into the "hoochie" daddy fit.

He filled out every inch of them shorts. Not him packing in the front and the back, shit ain't fair at all. I'm packing in the front with a slight curvature in the back. I need to gain some weight I refuse to be this skinny for the rest of my life.

He sat next to me on the couch intentionally spreading his legs so that our knees were touching.

"You ain't wanna watch tv?" He said grabbing the remote.

"I don't like tv." I say honestly.

He chose to watch CNBC of all things.

"You willingly want to watch this?" I asked him.

"This is how I get a feel for the market." He says.

"The market?" I ask.

He got up and bent over right in front of to grab his computer.

"Don't nobody wanna see them skid marks bro." I said jokingly.

"Then don't look."  He said laughing. "But this is the market I invested this much and got back this much. I'll trade until I make a certain amount then I go to work."

"Damn that's a lot of fucking money and all you gotta do is just sit down at a computer for a few hours. Sign me up."  I say.

"It's decent money but it's not as easy as I'm making it sound." He says humbly.

I agreed sarcastically.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Um you," I say purposely pausing, "can pick."

He leaned on me purposely showing me the computer screen, "You ever had this?"

I leaned in pretended I couldn't see it, "Nah what's that."

Our faces were nearly centimeters apart.

"It's fried rice with soup and thinly sliced Wagyu beef." He says.

"You like it?" I ask.

"It's pretty good." He said licking his lips and looking at me.

"I'll take that." I say, "What are we drinking?"

"Ima let you decide since you a baby and can't drink." He teased.

"I Do what I want." I say.

"Word?" He said sounding shocked.

"Why you say it like that." I ask.

"What you mean." He said with a smirk.

He locked eyes with me, "hurry up and add the drinks I'm hungry nigga."

"Damn here don't be rushing." I say adding the drinks.

I grabbed the remote.

"You got STARZ on demand?" I ask.

"I think so?" He said unsurely.

"Strippers or Drugs?" I asked.

"Drugs." He said.

"Crackhead ass." I say laughing changing the channel to Power Book 2.

"You watch this?" I ask.

"Nah." He said.

"Damn we gotta watch the first one then." I say.

"We don't got to, you still gotta take that picture remember." He reminded, "You seem to like mirror pictures anyway let's go upstairs."

He paused power, this nigga might be smoother than me.

"Is it enough lighting in here?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Depends what kind of picture you wanna take."

"What other kind we taking." He asks.

"The ones you can't post." I say.

"Show me what you mean." He said handing me his phone.

I gave it back to him and showed him what I was talking about on my phone. I scrolled to a picture in my eyes only.

"We a little overdressed for those kind ain't we?" He asked.

"Well get me right." I suggested.

He undressed me first before undressing himself.

"Much better." He said.

He pulled me in by my waist.

"You smell good as fuck right now." I compliment.

He began kissing and sucking my neck, "Fuck." I moaned. He made his way up to my ear doing the same.

"You taste good as fuck tonight baby." He whispers into my ear.

He then lightly licked my outer lips before passionately kissing me. I sucked his bottom lip and he bit mine. He then put his tongue in my mouth. While he was doing this I fondled his member as I could feel it poking my me in the leg.

"You like when I do that?" I ask breaking away from the kiss.

"Yes baby." He replied before continuing to kiss me.

He trailed his kisses to my chest now teasing the hard beads on my chest. I could feel his duck dripping precum onto mine. I began to rub them together. He lightly nibbled on my nipples before moving to my abdomen.

He individually kissed each one of my abs before teaching the outline with his tongue. He kissed my navel circling his tongue around it. Right as he was about to go lower the food had just arrived.

"To be continued."  He said kissing me and putting on his shorts.

"This food better be worth it." I reply.

He just laughed.

"Hurry up." He says.

I got dressed and went downstairs following him. He walked to the door in just his shorts.

Man so fucking fine I swear. I resumed power and waited for him to bring the food. He placed the food on the coffee table and passed me a plate.

"I thought you was gone feed me damn." I joke.

"You want me to." He said with a smile.

"I was playing but shit go ahead." I say.

"Open your mouth." He said.

I did as was told and opened my mouth. This nigga that sold me a car really feeding me in his million dollar home. My dick is fucking dripping right now. My mom should've kicked my ass out sooner.

He began placing the Wagyu in my mouth. It has a buttery, yet firm texture, with a hint of sweetness.

"Do you like it?" He asked. 

I nodded.

He then proceeded to give me a spoonful of the soup. That shit was good too, slightly salty but still good.

"What about that?" He asked.

"It's decent just a little salty."

"It's technically supposed to go together, try it now." He says.

"That shit good as fuck together, get me another spoon." I say

"You ain't gone feed me." He asked laughing.

"I got you next time." I say laughing.

"Who said there's gone be a next time?" He asked.

"I did." I say confidently.

"You right." He says handing me a spoon.

______
A/N: Drop some good books below I need recommendations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
537K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.4K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...