Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 39 You Broke Me

287 6 0
By ekshaaa

Vincent's pov

"ENOUGH" I roar and everybody come to a still position. "What on earth are you guys even talking? There is no space for such discussion in my life. I believe in Nick, he can never ever do any such thing. Moreover, better mind your business, Hazel."

"So what you are defending him over me?" are you sure they are not having an affair behind your back, are you sure about your brother and your wife?" Hazel glares at me.

"Enough dammit, just enough, you have no fucking right to talk about him like that, I know what he is and I know him more than you could ever know. I can blindly trust him, for he is not like you to do things behind my back, so just shut up." I yell and bang the nearby table that flips over.

"So you are saying that I am a cheating whore?" she asks with tears cascading down her eyes.

"If that's the word they use now, then yes it is" I say and go out. I sit in the garden for a few hours, thinking about everything, shit I forgot about her, where was she, she was fuckingly not there where the entire drama took place.

Cassandra why are you doing this, I hope cheating on me on our anniversary is giving you pleasure. I thought I shook away Ryan and Cole away from you but I damm forgot about all those fuckers from your one-night stand.

I was boiling with anger, I didn't want to go home and catch her cheating on me, my heart cannot bear it once again. I might fuckingly even kill her. so I decided to rent a room here only, since it was a grand 7-star hotel.

I walk in and ask the receptionist for a room, she asks me to fill in the details, there I saw her name, she has already booked a room, she is her but is she alone, or is she with someone? It was clearly written Cassandra Loren... she had scratched Lorenzo part and had written Knight.

"I... excuse me, can I get a spare key for this room, it's my wife, she has already booked the room for us, if you want I can show you our wedding pictures," I say taking out my phone from the pocket when she says "No sir its fine, however, it was your anniversary, we even arranged it, so no worry, here take the card" she places the card in my hands and flashes me a grin.

I give her a small smile and go to the lift. I hope whatever I am thinking is completely wrong, I don't want to catch her red hand cheating on me. I have seen her come out of rooms with different guys before but that time she was just Aiden's sister and not my wife. But now she is everything I all ever wanted but can I accept her infidelity?

As I go to her room, I decide against going in but I can't let my emotions take over me, or the guilt that I didn't mean anything to her for my entire life. So whatever it may be, I will respect her decision. I never gave her what she wanted, so maybe she found that in someone's arms. I might divorce her, letting her be free with whomever that fucker is after I punch him on his bloody damm face.

As I open the door I hear sounds from the bathroom, which is quite right next to me, I hold my heart and open the door to find nothing but running water. I off the tap and I can hear some muffled noises. I move from the bathroom and enter the main bedroom area to only find Cassandra on the floor with her head on the bed, crying her heart out.

She was crying so hard, it was so bad to see her, I could hardly control so I call her out "Cassandra?"

She lifts her head up and looks at me, her swollen eyes that have turned red and her tears flowing down her cheeks, she sniffles and gets up.

"What are you doing here Vincent? Are you serious now that you are here?" she shouts at me.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask as I move towards her.

"Just stay there Vincent, don't you dare come near me, you are a fucking asshole, just get away from me" she yells but I ignore her, as I move towards her, she starts attacking me by throwing the pillows towards me.

"Cassandra, what on earth are you doing dammit?" I yell as I stop in my tracks.

"I said don't you dare come near me" she yells at me but stops throwing things at me for a second when she did find anything. I found this as a chance and went towards her at a fast pace, holding her by her waist. She starts struggling and throwing her arms all around.

"Baby relax let's talk, stop doing this" but while moving her legs around, she steps on my foot. "Cassandra stop doing this" I yell and silence her. She stops struggling.

I sit on the bed and pull her with me to my lap, I look into her eyes and say "What is it Cassandra, why are you here? You are crying Miele? dimmi piccola, qual è il problema. Sei ferito? ti è successo qualcosa?" I say but she just starts at me like a stranger.
(Miele= honey; dimmi piccola, qual è il problema, Sei ferito? ti è successo qualcosa? = tell me baby, what's the matter, are you hurt? did something happen to you?)

Great she does not understand Italian so I once again ask her "What's it, Cassandra? You are crying?" I wipe her tears and kiss her eyes. "Tell me, Tesoro, I am all ears. Did anything happen?"
(Tesoro= sweetheart)

She nods her head. I raise my eyebrow at her but she does not continue. I rub her back to encourage her but she starts to cry harder. "Tesoro, what is it? Tell me should I take you to the doctor, are you having a period problem? God please talk to me"

She whispers "Don't you trust me enough Vincent? Do you think I am cheating on you with Nick? Or someone else?"

"What baby? No, I don't feel that" I reply quickly not looking into her eyes. I take her hands and kiss her knuckles "Then why Vincent, why didn't you defend me, not even a single word for me? You were quick to take Nick's side but not even once did you defend me. Did you think I am cheating on you?"

"No, no Cassandra why will I? Also, you were not even there, what are you taking" I ask her and she replies "I was there Vincent, I was behind you. I came with Nick but stood behind you since I wanted to know what you think of me, I never knew I was nothing in your life, I barely held any importance since, not even once did you take my name to defend me"

"No baby why are you thinking like that? Tesoro I wanted to defend you but I was fuckingly furious at them, I don't even remember what I said, they were all fighting. I am sorry, I am truly sorry for not defending you."

"No Vincent, you can't give that reason to me, I am not ready to listen to you. I fuckingly don't even believe you. You never made me feel important in your life, except yesterday but now everything looks like a façade moreover you don't leave a chance to call me all the names" she says as she gets up.

I also get up and pull her into my arms and rub her back to soothe her down, "Shh, your important to me, don't think so low of yourself. You are important to me, way too much. I know I was wrong to call you names during our fights but what can I say my anger got the best of me. I wronged you Cassandra, I seriously did but trust me, I believe you."

I thought of coming clean to her no matter what so I say "Cassandra I am sorry but today I did think you were cheating on me."

"What? How can you even think that way?" she asked me. I replied "Now when I saw you no where I thought you might be with someone else, moreover I didn't want to come home and find something unpleasantfull so I decided to book a room but I found your name on the register login so I thought you might be here with someone."

"You don't trust me? That is it right Vincent?" She asked as her closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

"I know I am sorry that I messed up but don't punish me, I truly feel something in this bloody heart of mine, it is again beating for you or it never stopped beating for you, now we are at a good stage to take your relationship forward please don't take a step back Cassandra."

"Prove it Vince, prove that to me, just not words, prove me I am something more important in your life than a wife for the media, prove to me that I hold importance even when we are happy, not when I am in need of a shoulder, show me Vincent that I can fall in love with you once again, prove me wrong Vincent i should not think you are fucking liar, prove me you love me dammit" she says as she pulls out of my arms in a rough way, hitting her back to the wall behind her as she stands up.

I move to her but she places her hand in between saying "Prove me Vincent that my heart can be repaired, that you can join the pieces that you once left to shatter, show me that you are worth repairing it."

I feel terrible now, I fucking feel responsible for her heartbreak. I made a mistake once, I once again broke that beautiful heart. I have to amend my mistakes, I have to seek her forgiveness.

I hold her waist and look into her eyes and say "Give me a chance Cassandra, one is all I ask for to show you even we can be happy, even though it's a forced marriage, we will make it work Tesora, we both were meant to be."

She stops crying and looks into my eyes, those black eyes holding something, fear of rejection passes through her eyes. "One chance Cassie is all I ask. This time nor Nick or Hazel will come between us. It will be just like old times where you fall first but I fall hard. It was the mistake of time, not us baby, this time we will work it out together, I promise nothing can come between us except for you or me. I will show you what it is to be loved by Vincent Lorenzo, what it feels like to be my queen, my love, my life."

She just looks into my eyes and says "Are you truly willing to give this a chance Vincent, if not I will die.." I shush her keeping a hand on her mouth and say "Don't complete that baby, let's try, shall we? When two people love each other, the world conspires against them but this time the world conspired to let us be one."

She nods and hugs me tight. "Promise me you won't break my heart this time because Vincent, the day you break me, your heart will know and you will always regret it because it will be the last time Vincent that my heart can bear your hearts wrath, moreover this watch will sto." She says smiling at me pointing to the watch she gifted me.

"No Cassandra I swear I won't" I tell and she nods her head in agreement. I don't ever want you to do that, I hope my love for you is enough to keep us tight.

Also now I didn't want to go home, so I ask her "Baby can we stay here? I am super tired, I know you might as well be." She looks at herself for a second but she puts up a smile and says "Come, Vincent, let's just stay here."

I understood that she was hell uncomfortable in that dress of hers so I remove my suit jacket at which she stares at me, as I unbutton my shirt she snaps her eyes away from me and say "What are you doing?"

"Making my wife comfy" I say and she looks at me in disbelief and says "By getting naked?'

"Of course not silly, I was about to offer you my shirt, since you were uncomfortable in that hot dress of yours."

She blushes and turns around to make the bed. I give the shirt to her and lay on the bed. She changes and comes out of the bathroom and she is looking hot in my shirt, damm my member is getting aroused by this vixen. She looks around for a few seconds and joins me in bed.

We both sleep on separate ends and don't talk much other than a goodnight, but who knew my morning would be a hell lot more painful, thanks to Aiden who punched my jaw so hard that it fuckingly hurts.

*****

UPLOADED ON 01/08/2023

UPDATED ON 24/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 142 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
17.9K 388 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
683 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...