Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 38 Anniversary

200 9 0
By ekshaaa

Cassandra's pov

I knew it was our anniversary tomorrow but I don't expect anything from him, it was like we were friends for the past few months but nothing more than a kiss. He never initiated anything more. Maybe he was never over her. I was lying beside him, trying to fall asleep but to no avail. I finally close my eyes for someone to wake me up.

"Baby open your eyes, just get up for once, it's really important" the voice murmurs but I cut it off by saying "Let me sleep, talk to Vincent if anything is important."

"What am I supposed to do with you baby, come on now, it's your Vincent asking you to get up, just for 5 minutes I promise after which you will not be able to sleep the entire night with excitement."

"No, I am sleepy, let's talk tomorrow" I say to only hear a sigh and something wet on my lips and moving. Ahh, what on earth... I feel him kissing me and saying "Happy anniversary baby" With that he kisses me softly pouring all his love, no cut it, pouring all his god knows what feelings he had for me.

I come out of the daze when he pulls back and says "I hope you are finally awake" I nod and he lifts himself off me and goes to his closet to get some bags. He places them on the bed and makes me sit.

He places one of the bags in my hand and says it's for you darling but don't worry it's just the start of the day by the way I have something special for tomorrow too. As I open the bag I see a small box. I was to open it when he says "Happy anniversary baby doll, I hope you will love it."

I place the box on the bed and encircle my arms around his waist and pull him in for a kiss, I kiss him with all passion, I try to even dominate, which he lets me. I try to explore his mouth but he was not opening it for me, he was teasing me by nibbling my lower lips. I pull out for the kiss and say "Happy anniversary my love."

He was shocked and left his mouth open, which I take as an opportunity to invade his mouth. I kiss him senselessly, he was supporting me and made a firm grip on my waist to hold me from falling. We both were enjoying it. I break the kiss finally to see he placed his forehead on mine and is staring deep into my eyes.

"Come now, give me my gift" he says and I pout and say "Am I not a gift already?"

He nods his head and says "Fine darling but where is my materialist gift? You are mine I know that but there is something else that I expect from you."

"Pregnancy news?" I ask and he looks shocked "What nonsense Cassandra, come leave that topic and open up your gift" he says but I can sense he was thrown off guard by my question.

"I was just joking Vincent"

I pick up the box and see a beautiful bracelet, that had precious stones lined up. He picks it from the box and hooks it onto my writs. Behind the central flower, it had mine and his initials gracefully carved.

I shake it a bit and see it was so beautiful on my wrist. I look at him and beam with happiness and say "I love it Vince, I love it too much"

"I know you will tesora, it was the best for my women" I blush at his statement.

He next removes the bag and I see a cake box, inside it was a beautiful piñata cake, We break that and see a small red velvet later we both have the cake.

"Piccola amo questa sensazione, potrei innamorarmi di te ma spero che tu sarai lì per prendermi. Tesoro, questa è una sensazione nuova, più di qualsiasi altra cosa abbia mai provato per te o per Hazel prima d'ora. anche la bambola del buon anniversario." Vincent tells while I stare into his eyes.
(piccola amo questa sensazione, potrei innamorarmi di te ma spero che tu sarai lì per prendermi. Tesoro, questa è una sensazione nuova, più di qualsiasi altra cosa abbia mai provato per te o per Hazel prima d'ora. anche la bambola del buon anniversario = baby I love this feeling, I might fall for you hard but I hope you will be there to catch me. Darling this is a new feeling, more than whatever I felt for you before or for Hazel. Also happy anniversary baby doll.)

"I didn't understand it, but thanks for the anniversary wish, I mean I googled it up yesterday" I said and he nods his head with a small smile and pulls me into a hug.

*****

The next day around 2 pm Vincent comes to my room and gives me my other gift. It was a beautiful black dress with mirror work. It was too lovely and does good work to my curves. He asked me to wear this for the party. He comes back around 6 pm and says "Beautiful darling but I have something along with this dress"

"How many surprises Vincent? Did you empty your entire pocket on our 1st anniversary only?"

"No Cass, don't worry, but look at this" he says giving me a box, that looks like a jewellery set. I open and was astonished at this. This was a diamond set, it was an antique piece. I saw this when we both went to a charity event where it was auctioned. I loved it so much but that day I forgot my cards so I had just to watch them go to some mysterious person who brought it at very high price.

"Wow Vincent I love this, it's too beautiful, did you buy this, were you the mysterious person?" I ask as I glide my hand over the earrings. "Yes baby I did" he replies and pulls me by my waist and says "Where is my gift? Either you give me or I will take it on my own" he says.

As i tried to pull away he turns me around such that my back is flushed against his back. He tells in a husky voice "Baby move your hair from here, let me put this on your neck. I do as he says and after he is done, he places a kiss at the spot where he connected the piece. A sudden shiver runs down my body and I shudder in his hands.

I take a box from my dresser and place it in his hand, "Open up Vincent, tell me if you like it." His brown orbs were set on the Rolex Paul Newman Daytona watch and he says "Cass it's beautiful, I loved it, here have the honour to place it on my wrist."

I do as he says and tell me "Vincent this here is like my heartbeat, it will always be there with you, each ticking sound refers to my heartbeat. I don't know if there might be a day, months or years that you have to live without me, that one day when I am not by your side and you want me very badly next to you, just hold this to your heart to make you feel that I am nearby and in your arms."

"Don't even start it Cassandra, you are not leaving me, our destiny is bound together" he says and kisses my temples. We both later walk towards the venue. The party was a blast until, it blasted up my life.

*****

Vincent's pov

The party was going on smoothly, and finally after a few months we were happy, I don't say this marriage is working one hundred per cent but it is at least on the right track. She was in my arms smiling and greeting people. It is like my childhood dream come true but with a price, my wrath but I doubt it will even last long with this beauty in my hand.

As we were done with a few last guests, she sits down on a chair and has a glass of water. "Vincent can we please go, I am tired" I nod at her but Nick comes there and pulls her away telling he has to show her something. I hope I listened to her and we went home but I didn't.

Aiden was not here today, since he was in Seattle attending some important work. I was on my phone when I see Hazel was about to slip and she would fall from the stairs, I shout her name trying to rush towards her and hold her by her waist but by bad luck, we both tumble and fall together. We both stop at the mid-stairs.

Cassandra's parents help us to the floor and guide us to the chairs but at the same time, those shitheads of my grandparents made an entry. And ladies and gentlemen now the drama unfolds to buckle up your seatbelts.

Thank goodness Cassandra's grandparents are not here or they would all have teamed up and created a ruckus. "What is wrong with you Vincent? You are still doing this, how could you pull such a stunt while celebrating your anniversary with Cassandra?" my grandfather shouts.

"It was nothing she was about to fall from the stairs so I rushed to her but we both fell since I lost my footing" I say in a calm voice.

"Who cares if she falls or not, she is just an orphan whom these guys have sheltered, you should be happy if she.." my grandmother was cut off by Cassndra's Dad "Enough don't you dare speak a word against my daughter, you have no right, moreover it was an accident, just leave it, don't make a mess out of everything."

"What about the mess your son-in-law is creating, playing with 2 women's lives?" Grandpa shouts and I lose it all "Just shut it, am I the one playing here or are you guys using me as a puppet to play all your dirty games."

"Fine let's agree this was an accident and it was our mistake but where is your wife? What it's been a year into this marriage, do you guys plan to provide an heir, she should at least be pregnant by now right?" Grandma tells and I shout "So what there is no use of this marriage? I should have just impregnated and presented the baby in front you? Stop talking nonsense. You guys..." at the same time Nick comes in front of me and pulls me back. He makes me sit on the chair and asks me to calm down.

"Girl do you have no shame in spoiling his marriage, for god's sake he is your brother-in-law" Grandma shouts at Hazel.

From somewhere she gets so much courage that she counters her "What do you mean I am a home wreck? It was just an accident nothing more, why do you guys always try to portray it as if it is mine or Vincent's mistake?"

"What do you mean girl it was Cassandra's mistake that you both fuck each other?" Grandpa yells at her and she also yells back "Maybe why not, maybe she is not enough to satisfy his needs that's why he comes to me, or better she might be fucking someone else, I don't care but let me live in peace."

A hard slap lands on Hazel's face from Grandmom "You better watch that tongue of yours, dumpster girl, how dare you accuse my granddaughter?"

"Why am I wrong? Didn't you guys see her and Cole's drama or you forgot the photo Ryan showed you guys or better yet can't you see the closeness between Nick and Cassandra" she spats and looks at Nick.

"Are you serious now, to save your image you start throwing dirt on me?" Nick yells at her.

"Why not? Blood is blood only na, it however runs in your family am I right?" Hazel tells.

"You better watch it Hazel cause it's getting too much now, I am nothing like tat man standing over here, I am a better man and moreover Cassandra is like a sister to me or even a best friend, I can never think of cheating behind Vincent's back."

"Don't you? If not, why did she come to Nolan's party, With you and your date? Why not with Vince? Also, where was Vincent for the 3 months when his mother passed away, or better yet who told Cassandra his secret or why do you know about her whereabouts more than Vincent."

"Just shut it, I never told any of his secrets to her nor are we in a relationship. Where Vicent was is none of your concern" he spats.

"ENOUGH" I shout and everyone stops fighting.

*****
Show some love guys, please vote and share.

Published on 25/07/2023

Updated on 25/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 0 10
Cassie, a 30 year old female who has her life together, finds herself unexpectedly questioning what she wants in life, and who she wants. She has a...
2.8K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
9.1K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...