Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 34 Let's Break Up

320 5 4
By ekshaaa

Nick's POV

After I explained her everything Cassandra was preparing soup for Vincent, when Hazel comes down in a brown top and a black skirt and told "I am sorry Cassie since my dress was wet I borrowed your dress" to which Cassandra nods and continues with her work.

(Hazels outfit)

"I guess he is running a fever, you should go check on him" Hazel said, for the first time Cassandra lifted her head and took off "I seriously have to check on him? When you have already done that and many more things with him."

"What do you mean Cassandra?" Hazel asks and I know the problem was a hickey on Hazel's shoulder. It was red, and it looked old but I didn't say anything to Cassandra as she deserved it after kissing Vincent today.

"Seriously bitch you have the audacity to ask me that after sleeping with my husband?" she snaps and we hear Vincent's voice "What's the matter, Cassandra? You all right? Why are you shouting?"

She chuckles and said "Yeah the problem is you and your whore of a girlfriend here, I agree that you are drowning in your miseries but that does not give you the permission to take me down with you. You are one of the biggest cheaters, who cheats on his wife in open air, caring after nothing."

"I am sorry Cassandra, it was a mis..." she cut him off and raises her voice to say something but hits her hand accidentally on the soup pot lying on the counter making it fall and break into pieces.

"Cassandra careful ba..." she snaps and said "Save it, Vincent, please" She tries to leave but he holds her wrist and says "Cassandra I swear, the kiss..." he stops when he sees her struggling in his arms so he sets her free and looks at me for help.

"Cassandra let's just hear him out, can we?" she snaps at me also "It's it enough that I heard about the tragedy you said now that I want to even hear my own life's tragedy from my cheater of a husband." With that said she goes to her room and locks herself in.

*****

Cassandra's pov

After tossing and turning around for a while when sleep does not make it, my heartache disappears, I open my room door and made my way to Vincent's room. He was trying to sleep just like me and was troubled. I went to him and tried to wake him up but he just mumbles something in terms of sleep, Cassandra, Mom and turns to another side of the bed.

I try to shake his body and feel it to be burning hot, so I made my way towards Kitchen and prepared him some chicken soup and went to the nearby medical store and brought some fever and cold pills. I woke him up and made him sit.

"Vincent you are burning with fever have some food so I can give you some pills and you can rest." He nods his head and opens his mouth. Ok, he wants me to feed him, fine whatever. After finishing half the cup, he said "Enough Cassie, no more."

"You hardly finished anything Vince, complete this at least" he cuts me off "No I don't want it Cassie it does not taste good" but I did check the taste it was good.

"Fine finish this and you will get anything you want" I said to convince him. "Nothing" he said and lied down on the bed. "Not even my forgiveness for kissing her?" with that said he got up in a lightning speed and said, "Yes I want but I promise I didn't do anything further, that hickey was not given by me." I nod since I didn't want to start a fight. Later he will once again blame him for any mishap. He somehow finished the soup and took his pills.

I got up and placed the dishes in the sink and had my dinner and went to check on him, his fever didn't decrease so I wet a cloth and placed it on his forehead and sat by his side changed the clothes at regular intervals, after 6 hours I once again woke him up and gave him the fever tablet.

He keeps tossing and turning without sleep, and he kept me up the entire night, finally when his fever decreased around 5 in the morning he slept. I thought of staying here only to keep an eye on him but I ended up falling asleep.

*****

Vincent's POV

I wake up with a banging headache and a sore throat. I sat on the bed to see Cassandra fallen asleep on the chair. I got up and took a quick shower since I had a fever yesterday and dressed up in a causal green t-shirt and white ripped jeans. I called the maids to get me breakfast.

I picked up Cassandra in my arms and placed her on the bed, she was cuddling with the pillows and blankets, it was actually funny to see, I wanted to capture the video on my phone but the maid came in with breakfast. As I was finishing it Cassandra got up.

"Morning baby" I said. She takes in her surrounding and tells in a groggy way "Good morning." I chuckle and say "You mean good afternoon?" she soon throws the blanket and sat up and said "I had coll... never mind, how are you feeling? Did you take a bath?"

"Yes I took a quick shower, since I was sweating the entire night, also I am feeling heavy head and sore throat."

"Ohh wait here I will get some pills for you" I nod and she adjusts her dress and moves out. She returns in the next 20 minutes dressed in a black top, blue jeans, and a red flannel shirt tied around her waist. She had 2 Starbucks coffees in her hand and a brown packet which I assume was tablets.

(Cassandra's outfit)
She took her place on the chair where she had fallen asleep and handed me the pills and my coffee. "Cassie, are you missing cuddling someone?" I ask and she scrunches her face and says "What on earth Vincent? Did you hit your head in the shower?"

"No, I was asking because you were cuddling the pillows and bedsheets" she pouts and mumbles "I like to snuggle close while sleeping." I sure do know that now. After a while, she left the room while I went to sleep.

I know yesterday I made a terrible mistake of accusing her but I was not confident enough to bring that topic once again and disturb the peace. So I just let it slide for now.

*****

Around 2 pm I woke up with a banging headache and I was sweating, it was a bad dream or may I say I dark past. It was haunting me. I freshened up and as I was hungry, I wonder where Cassie is, by now I had expected her to barge in with a tray of food and push it in my face.

So, I decided to go check her and feed my stomach too. As I made my way down I see her sleeping on one of the dining table chairs with her head on the table, while her hairs were covering her face.

I didn't want to wake her up because I kept her up the entire night yesterday, I go to the kitchen to see the chicken pot pie, made of chicken, potatoes, peas, and corn. I heat it and take it to the dining table and wake her up "Cassandra get up, have some food."

She takes a few seconds to understand her surroundings and has lunch with me. I take a look at her and all I see is blood, broken glasses, horn sounds and some muffled sound, along with wails and cries I so badly want them to stop them, that punch the table too hard that it cracks and splits at the edge.

At the same time, I hear a shrieking voice "Ahh." At that, I came back to my sense and see her holding her ears and looking shocked.

I hugged her and said "It's fine Cassandra, look everything is fine, my emotions took over I am sorry" but she sobs onto my chest and I play with her hair and rub her back to calm her down.

"Come on baby let's go for a walk" I tell her, she nods and comes back in 5 minutes fixing her dress and makeup. I drive her to a nearby park and she was silent the entire ride, as we reach the park we stool around but she walks a few steps behind me. I guess she was shaken up by my behaviour. "Cassandra, do you want an ice cream?"

Looks like she panicked and shakes her head NO in a vigorous manner. I nod and get 2 chocolate ice creams and hand her one. She eyes me and the cone a few times before taking it. "Relax Cassandra, I am sorry, I really am, I was thinking something and my emotions got out of hand, I promise it won't happen again." She nods her head and gives me a heart-melting smile.

Ohh god how I missed those smiles for 5 years but am I to be blamed? I went for her, I really did, I wanted to beg her for forgiveness for everything but she left without telling me. I hoped that I could make it to her but I missed her and ended up picking Mom. Even before Mom called I was at the airport searching for her. I called her 50 times that day, neither did she pick up nor did she ever call me back.

I was so messed up that I picked few bottles and was drinking in the car when Mom called, I was driving with her when the accident happened. I had a few major injuries and Mom was pretty injured. I feel responsible for everything but what could I even do when she left me for Cole?

I remember that accident where glasses were shattered, Mom was crying in pain, people murmuring, and few lights passing across me in all that I could only see her, her pretty face, she was looking like an angel who was leaving me, all I could do was cry in pain. I called out for her but She did not stop nor did she turn back.

"Vincent, Vincent your ice cream" she tells and I come back to present to look at my ice cream on the floor and she had finished hers "What were you thinking? I was calling you but you did not react, Ohh you don't like chocolate now but vanilla?"

I went to her and pulled her close to me and pulled her in for a kiss and she was a passionate kisser but very poor at it, I guess I have to teach her different ways to kiss but never mind soon as she started to dominate, it was igniting me with scorching fire and every fibre in my body was begging for her. but then I remembered it all: the car crash, Mom's heart attack, Cassandra leaving, and a promise I made myself.

I break out of the kiss and kiss her forehead and took a hold of her hand and started to walk, she was following without a word. I guess I need time, time from her to remain sane, to think straight and to forget the past and bury it underneath. I knew she was playing but now I am not sure what she is up to with that good-for-nothing Cole.

I sure was not going to divorce her but I was really in need of a break or else she will always be scared of me and think I am a psychopath who would kill her. I decided I have to go, even if I hurt Cassandra, I had to leave, I could not tell her directly, I was scared of her reaction. Everything was haunting me, her words, my Mom's death, I breaking up with my her.

I shake my head and remember the promise I made myself 'Never ever let Cassandra Knight affect me because she is that poison that has the ability to destroy me, she was that vixen who would use me for pleasure and fame. Fuck my head and leave me for a cheapster like Cole'

At dinner time we had a pleasant dinner, I asked her to sleep next to me because I was sure I was to miss her for the next few months. She does not question me and agrees. She hops on the bed and sleeps on her side but in the next few minutes I was feeling restless thinking about what she would do without me, will she fuck Cole, Ryan or Nick. I trust Nick, also Ryan is not in States but that Cole was dying here only but my girl slapped him so hard that I believe that he won't show up on his face for the next few days or months.

Being so restless I pull Cassandra to my chest and snuggle close to her, she also wraps her hands around my torso in her sleep, I kiss her nose and burp it, but she does not wake up. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep with her in my hand for the last time.

I wake around 4 am the next morning, shower, and change into a white and blue vertical strip shirt and blue jeans with white shoes. I paired it with a navy blue suit jacket and went to her sleeping figure and kissed her forehead and said "I promise I will come back but I need time after what happened with Mom, I know you will be angry with me but baby, I am a lurking danger for you." I peck her lips and leave.

(Vincent's outfit)
*****
Guys thanks for all the support.

Do comment, vote and share.

Uploaded on 23/06/2023

Updated on 24/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
578K 11.5K 60
Book 1 in The Life and Death Duet This is the story of a boy who didn't think he could ever love somebody and a girl who definitely didn't believe i...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...