Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 32 Family Dinner

127 7 0
By ekshaaa

Vincent's pov

I was in my office working on an important contract but my mind was filled with that day's events when Cassandras fell and later broke down. I know I pushed her far this time but could not keep a check on my anger that day. I spit out every other word that came into my mouth since I could not bear the fact that she lied to me for that idiot Cole.

(Vincent's outfit)
Today I could hardly do any work. It was 11 am and I was constantly looking at the clock since I had to pick her up at 12 for lunch followed by a doctor's appointment, I do hope she does not throw a fizz and obey me. I was deep in thought when my secretary came in and handed me a few files to be signed.

"Sir there is actually a problem," he said. "What is it, Dylan?" I asked without looking at him. "Sir actually there is a video out of Mrs. Lorenzo." I lifted my head up and said in confusion "Mom you mean, it's always the same for her charity events and many more, what's the big deal."

"It was notified by the PR team and they told me it needs to be removed as soon as possible and no it was not of Mrs. Sienna Lorenzo but rather Mrs. Cassandra Lorenzo. It actually needs your attention" he told trembling.

"Cassandra? What on earth does that video contain?" I was scared to hear the truth. I didn't want to hear the word that she is cheating on me. I was scared and actually, my heart was beating very fast. I would not seriously spare if I find her cheating on me.

"What is it?" I ask him as I get up from the chair. "Sir it's better if you see that" he says and I respond "Ok arrange for a meeting with my PR team I will check with that." He nodded and left. I picked up my phone and dialled her number. She picks up in 2 rings.

"Hello, what is it, Vincent? It's still 11 am and I am not yet ready, come at 12 only" Came her voice.

"I heard a new scandal about you" I tell her, releasing the breath I was holding and waiting for her to respond. "What scandal? The one in Hazel's café?"

"I told your scandal not ours." I yell since I was losing my patience. I guess she also losses her patience because she also yells "So what do you want me to do? wait first be clear about what you're talking, a scandal about which matter?"

"I have to find out" I say in an emotionless voice but there comes her booming voice "What nonsense, are you out of our damm mind, you call me to tell you know nothing. Can't you do one thing properly?"

"Shut up idiot I didn't call for that but I wanted to tell you that I will be going to a meeting to put an end to that scandal so I will be late."

"Who on earth cares if you come home or not? Not me for sure." With that, she cuts the call. Bloody damm woman she always finds ways to get on my nerves for sure.

I went into the meeting room, followed by my secretary Dylan. "So what's the matter" I ask the PR head. "Sir its actually Mrs. Lorenzo and Mr. Rodriguez."

"Just stop giving me teaser and trailers and come to the point idiots, just fuckingly give me the video." I yelled at them since I was unable to control it anymore. One of the ladies sitting there hands me the Mac book she was having on her table.

I play the video with trembling hands to see Cole standing close to Cassandra, the video has no audio so it's difficult to understand anything said but I feel uncomfortable with their closeness. I know this happened 2 days after Coles's marriage because I saw Cassandra in the same outfit going into her room that day, her eyes were a bit puffy and red but I was mad at her so I didn't ask her.

As the video plays further, I see them shouting at each other and he comes closer to her leaving only a few inches of space between them. I can see they both are fighting verbally but what shocks me the most is my girl slapped him straight square. I rewind the video 10 seconds and play once again to confirm that my eyes are not playing with me. I repeat it for 5 more times to make sure. Later he holds his checks and says something leaving the café in a frustrated manner.

Now now do I really want this video gone from the net? Nope, seriously not. I want him embarrassed like hell but now I don't want my girl to be shaded. So I had an hour-and-a-half meeting with my team to take down the video. After that, I went to pick Cassandra up. It was 1:30 by the time I reached home.

I stopped my car at the entrance and went inside to see Cassandra having lunch, she was having mushroom risotto. She was wearing a green full sleeved- off shoulder crop top with a white ruffled-up skirt. As soon as she saw me she commented, "Someone does not know the difference between 12 pm and 2 pm."

(Cassandra's outfit)
"Finish up fast we have to head to the hospital" I say and she gets up pushing away the dish in anger and says "Fine move now." But I do the opposite, I pull her to me and kiss her. She does not kiss me back. Ahh, my feisty girl she won't give me a kiss I guess, I don't want to give up but she is struggling more so I leave her.

She takes a few steps back and shouts "What's wrong with you, first, you accuse me of being a slut and a whore now you want to prove it right?"

"For god's sake your my fucking wife, you seriously can't say you are a slut and whore for kissing me."

"But you can not do that without my consent, I am not a slut for you to kiss me whenever you want, where ever you want" she shouts and moves towards her room. "Ok fine Cassandra listen I am sorry." I say while pulling her back.

"For what kissing me or accusing me of things?" she yells "Just leave me now Vincent I am not in the mood" she tries to pull away. "Cassie, Cassie just listen to me, just cool down I will explain you everything." She stops her struggle and I say "I will explain later look it's already 1:55 let's just go to the hospital now and I will take you out for dinner and explain everything, I promise baby. Please listen to me for once." I say and take her hand giving knuckles a kiss.

She just nods and comes with me to the car. We went on time and got her checked. The doctor told she was doing fine and removed her bandage. He prescribed her a few medicines. She was buying them, while I told her that I will be getting the car to the entrance.

As I was going there I see my Mom coming out with a few other people, as soon as she sees me she comes in for a hug and says "Tesoro mio che ci fai qui? Look at you, don't you eat enough that you have become thin my dear. Also, what are you doing here"
(tesoro mio che ci fai qui? =my darling what are you doing here?)

"Mom, I am fine, I came with Cassandra since she had a little accident and she is in the pharmacy now and what are you doing here? You are fine?"

"Yes, darling I am fine what about Cassandra? She is fine? I came here for a charity event in the children's wing." At the same time few reporters surround us and were clicking our pictures, Cassandra came towards me. I held her in my arms in a protective way and they click a few pictures of us.

I asked Mom to come with us as I will drop her home and she agrees. The entire ride Mom and Cassandra were bonding well. As we reach the house Mom tells "Come on guys have dinner with us, it's been 7 months since you've been here."

I was skeptical since I had promised Cassandra to explain things but to my surprise, she agreed. We went in had some snacks and were talking for a while. Later Cassandra went by the pool and sat there dipping her legs inside. As I went and sat beside her, she points her phone toward me saying "People think I am pregnant because they caught us at the hospital."

I chuckle at that and say "Let them think what for us?" she shakes her head and says "How cruel are you?"

"Just enough to protect what is mine" She stares at me and I continue "Also the morning news was you slapping Cole. I know you did that for me and I am happy that you are keeping me first on your priorities list, I know it's difficult but a few things have to be done."

"Does marriage mean changing myself for someone else? Can't I have the freedom to be myself? First I had to take permission from my parents now from my husband. Why am I tied down then and now? But look at you, no need of any permission nor approval just enjoying a carefree life." She tells in a sad voice.

"Change is a part of life Cassandra" but she cuts me off and says "By losing myself? I don't know who I am now Vincent, I feel a part of me is already lost and I know it's my mistake because I gave my heart to someone who was keen on destroying it." At the same time, Nick comes from the office and we had to cut our discussion short.

After dinner, Mom called me to the library since she wanted to discuss something important. "Yes, Mom what's so important?" I ask and she tells "Vincent you are making the same mistake as I did."

"And that is?" I asked confused. "I let your father have another woman in his life and you are letting another man in your wife's life. You better tell me the rumour about her being pregnant is true."

"What are you suggesting and no she is not pregnant" I tell her anger evident in my voice. "Nick will steal her away from you Vincent, I can sense that" Mom tells and I yell at her "Are you crazy, why on earth will Nick pursue her, come on how could you even think of that, are you nuts?"

"Shut up Vincent I know this world better than you, I have been through that and can assure you an apple cannot grow from a cactus plant. He will turn out like his Mom only. You can't expect a bastard to not show his true colours. He has nothing in his name since your grandfather gave him very less. As far as I know, none of the elite class people will give their daughter's hand to a person like him so he is taking chances with your wife."

"Mom enough I won't dare stand a word against him, I trust him enough, if not anything here, his Mom is there for him and she has done enough things in his name that he can lead a life there happily but here he is thriving at the company for its growth. Moreover, you don't need to worry about his wedding he has his parents and he has me as a brother. You may not accept him as a son but I have accepted him as my brother, so not a word."

"See when your wife gives you a baby that belongs to him" she shouts and throws the books down on the table.

"Crazy enough as it is, please be it, no more discussion I can't take this nonsense from you. If you don't trust her enough why accept her as your daughter-in-law and force me into this marriage? Please stay out of this and my life." Saying that I go out, bang the door and hear her shout "Vincent"

After I take a few steps something bugs me, it was a very bad feeling like I am losing something, as though something is being pushed away from me. I hear a banging noise from the library and I hurry back to see Mom lying on the floor unconscious. I shout out for help "Nick, Dad, Nick."

*****

Nicklaus pov

I and Dad were having a few business talks and Cassandra was watching something on Netflix when I hear Vincent shouting "Nick, Dad, Nick." All 3 of us got up and run towards him. We ended up in the library. We all stood at the library entrance and saw Sienna, Vincent's mom on the floor unconscious while Vince was trying hard to wake her up. Cassandra moved towards them and said, "It's a heart attack call the ambulance Nick."

She sat beside Vincent to check on Sienna but Vincent pushed her back shouting "No no not you, Mom please get up, I am sorry I will agree to all your words I promise, please get up" he was rambling so on, Dad also when beside Sienna to help her out.

I went to help Cassandra get up, "You fine?" I asked her and she nodded her head. Later I went to Vincent when he told me he was taking Sienna by car as waiting for an ambulance is a waste of time. I seriously don't understand that boy, when Cassandra who is working on achieving heart specialization he pushes her away and is rushing to the hospital.

We all get in the car but Cassandra stays behind, I look at her she says she is fine and she will come by herself. These couples' fights are one big headache. Soon we reach the hospital while Sienna is taken into treatment. We all sit there and Cassandra also joins us in a while, though she sits far away from us.

Nearly after an hour of waiting the doctor comes and informs "It's good you brought her on time she had a massive heart attack but she is doing well now, she is out of danger, let her rest today under intensive care for now, you guys can meet her tomorrow if her condition improves."

Later he turns to see Cassandra and passes a remark "Is this what you do in emergency cases being my student? You are seriously unfit to be a doctor who could not even give immediate treatment." I wanted to intervene but Vincent goes out of the hospital so I follow him out.

It was a tiring day I wanted to leave now that she is safe but Vincent needs me but even Dad was not feeling good so I took him home sensing Vincent and Cassandra can stay here for any emergency and later in the morning we will change shifts, for which he agrees.

*****

Thank you, guys.

Do wait for the next chapter, as there is a huge blow in Vincent's way, which might even shaken up Cassandra's marriage life.

Guys do share it with others.

Please vote and comment.

Uploaded on 14/05/2023

Update on 24/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
17.6K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
4.1K 85 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...