Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 30 Push

155 6 1
By ekshaaa

Vincent's pov

After our big fight, we didn't see each other for at least 2 weeks. Today we both were invited to attend Hazel's café-library opening. Aiden had called me earlier this week to inform me about it. He told he came home along with Hazel to invite us but I was not home, they did meet Cassandra and informed her.

Now it was nearly 11 am and that girl is nowhere to be seen, so I send one of the maids to get her but I hear that she is refusing to come down. So I got ready in a white T-shirt, a blue overcoat and a pair of white sneakers and went to her room. I knock it twice but to no response, so I open it and see that she is still in her PJs and was watching a movie.

"When do you plan to get ready and go?" I ask her.

"Never, obviously not with you after everything." She turns her attention back to the TV.

"Maybe I should call upon Cole for you, so he can do the chauffeuring work."

"You better shut it" she snaps and throws a pillow towards me, while I easily doge it. "You better decide, me or Cole."

"Cole within a heartbeat" she glares at me while telling that.

"Fucking bitch, always a new drama up her sleeve" I say and go towards her and pin her to the bed and hover over her and pin her hands above her head and say "One more word about Cole, I fuckingly will forget your my bloody damm wife and do something drastic."

I finally get up from her and she gets up, goes into the closet. I play around the TV channels until she arrives. This entire room smells like her, lavender.

I was admiring her room arrangement until she arrives in a wine-coloured jumpsuit, which had a huge bow at the front, it was backless covered by strips running around, and she had put her black wavy hair in a high ponytail.

The entire car ride was a pin-drop silence, she did not speak to me nor even took a glance at me, she was just staring outside the window. I didn't dare disturb her or she might snap at me for all the burden I put her through. As we reach the venue I pull her into my arms as soon as we get down but she refuses and moves away and throws daggers at me with her eyes.

I once again pull her into my arms and whisper in her ears "Behave Cassandra or things won't go well." She silently obeys me. I walk into the café with her beside me. It was a cosy and homely café with a bookshelf and few books in it. It needs further shacking.

The café was 2 stories and had a unique set of stairs that leads to 1st floor. The steps were wide enough to accommodate people to sit there and read books. 1st floor had a seating area, bookshelves, office and clerks space and a digital library, while the ground floor was just a library and café. The interiors were made of wood and had a unique waffle slab kind of ceiling.

As we entered I spotted Hazel first, she just turns away from me. It was a small party I guess since there were only Knights and Lorenzo with a few limited friends. Aiden spots us and comes to greet us. "Ahh look at you young lady, looking so hot and angry?" he asked Cassandra with a bit of confusion.

She rolls her eyes and exclaimed, "So what, don't I have the right to be angry now? Should I always be smiling like a maniac?"

"What did this idiot do now?" Aiden smirked at me. "Nothing, nothing at all, right Vincent?" saying that she moved away toward her Mom. Aiden was eyeing me with a glint of smile I just shrug at him and walk away towards my Dad.

Even though Hazel passed across me she did not acknowledge my presence, she was just ignoring me, to such an extent that, she talked to Cassandra who was next to me but not even a hello was thrown towards me. I was using my phone and Cassie was talking to her friend Avery when Nick came and hugged Cassandra. She was startled at the moment because she did not see him come as he came behind her and gave her a hug.

At that moment she pulled my hand towards her and was about to shout "Ahh." Before she shouts and makes a big deal I shush her by placing my lips on hers, she struggles for a few seconds until she realizes it is me, she calms down yet struggles under his arms. I break the kiss and pull her towards me, such that she is out of Nicks arms.

She is flaring with anger, she gives me a sharp look and turns back, and relaxes. She is serious right now? She was ready to kill me but seeing him she is quiet. At the same time, my Mom comes. "Where on earth were you? For the past 2 weeks, you were not available for calls or messages only?" Cassandra asks Nick.

"Yeah I was pretty busy, yeah I had some... yeah some important work.. work in the office." Ok, he is pretty straightforward lying to her because the entire week I didn't see him in the office after lunch hours. "So busy that you forgot about your cognata?" she hits hard on his shoulder, he winces playfully and puts one hand on her shoulder and guides her towards the desert area.

"Careful Vincent, his mother stole your father from me, he might steal your wife." My Mom says. Is she serious now, she could not protect what was her's that does not mean Cassandra and Nick will cheat on me. Ohh god, my mind is a mess and rather than clearing it Mom puts more devil to dance in my head.

The entire time I see a guy that I am not familiar with eyeing Cassandra, she does not notice I guess. I feel something is off with him. She goes to the ground floor to use the washroom and he follows her. Ahh, people you will kill me for sure. I was to follow them but Aiden crosses my path and talk about some business deal. As soon as I finish with him, I move to the ground floor in search of her.

There I see him leaving from the kitchen with a handful of cocktails. I shook my head and moved towards the toilet. As soon as the door opens I pull her towards me. "What's wrong with that head of yours? You are acting all crazy today, like an alpha male, is there something that you need?" she asks.

"No just let's get back home." She whines "For what good reason should I come with you, I would rather stay here and do nothing than come to a place that does not even provide the basic feeling of home."

"Don't you dare start now Cassandra, I am not in the mood, I don't feel right here, so better shut it and move." I raise my voice at her and she counters "Or else what you will call my grandpa?"

I push her away from me and say "If that's what it takes to get you under control." With that, I hear a thud sound.

*****

Cassandra's pov

When he pushes me back, it was a light push but I lose the balance of my heels that I hit the wall with a much larger force. All of a sudden I feel dizzy and I wince in pain and try to locate the area where my head got hurt.

As soon as I touch the back of my head I feel something wet. I get my hand forward to have a better look at what that was about and all I see is red before I hit the ground with a thud.

I open my eyes and feel monitors beeping and I could hardly make out anything other than the pounding headache. I later spot Vincent next to me, I call for him "Vince..." He comes to me and offers me water. "Are you all right? I will call the doc just wait" saying that he went out.

Later a doctor came in and prescribed me some medicines and do's and don'ts. Later he told me I can go home. We both sit in the car and he tells "I am sorry Cassandra, I didn't intend to push you so hard, I thought it was a small push, please forgive me."

I start to cry at that moment as it all became a burden. He places a hand on my cheeks and says "Please baby don't cry I am sorry, I felt my heartbeat stop when I saw you on the floor, I was so tensed that I rushed to the hospital and didn't even inform anyone. I am truly sorry Cassandra, It was a terrible mistake from my end."

"I can't Vincent I really can't take this anymore, first you accused me and now you hurt me like this. Not once did my parents or Aiden behave like this with me. You are just hurting me more, with each passing day Vincent, please not anymore, I can't take this please take me to Aiden's place, I need some peace of mind." I cry and he wipes my eyes.

"Cassandra try to understand baby, I can't take you to Aiden's now, he will misinterpret the situation." He begs me and I cry harder "There is nothing to misinterpret, I won't say him anything I just want to stay away from you for a while, I am tired now please take me to Aiden's place I promise I will be home by tomorrow evening, please vincent."

"Ok Cassandra I will drop you there, please take care, also I am really sorry for everything, I didn't mean to but it happen, I am truly sorry." With that said he drives to Aiden's place in utter silence. As we reach his house he gets down and helps me. He walks me to the door and rings the bells. "Now you can leave I will manage" I said and he turns his saying "No it's fine I want to drop you home to make sure you are safe."

Aiden opens the door and as soon as he sees a bandage wrapped around my head he comes in for a hug "What's wrong? How did you get hurt, is everything fine? Vince what's all this?" before I could tell Vincent beat me and said "It was some misunderstanding, I pushed her with a little force not actually seeing the wall behind her, she hits her head pretty hard. But now she is doing well I hope."

Aiden pulls away from me, holds Vincent's collar and shouts "What do you mean you pushed her? Couldn't you see such a huge wall behind her and when the fuck did this happen and why was I not informed about this?" I cut him off by pulling him away from Vincent saying "It was just a pure accident Aiden, leave that I am feeling dizzy just let's go inside."

With that said I gave a small hug to Vincent and bid goodbye to him and moved inside. He was standing out looking at me until I made it inside. Aiden gave him a hard glare before following me inside after banging the door shut on his face.

*****

Aiden's pov

I get Cassandra inside the living room and ask her to get comfortable and she answers "Aiden do you have a dress that I can borrow, I am highly uncomfortable in this dress."

"Yeah sure I have plenty of it, chose whatever you want" I say by mistake and smack my head and look apologetically at her "I mean I forgot to tell you something."

She widens her eyes and screams "You mean Nick was right about you, that day when he said you and Vincent were dating." What, what's wrong with her " No idiot, not that, I mean I didn't tell you that I have a girlfriend now, I mean we are not official, we are just dating for 6 months that's all. Since it was not official, I thought it was just a game but now I feel real, so I wanted to express myself to her before I announce it to anyone."

"Wow Aiden you have a GF and I don't know about it?" she raises her eyebrows, I shake my head and say "As if I knew about all your boyfriends" At that her face falls and I ask her to follow me to my room so she can choose whatever clothes she wants. She chooses a white oversized white winter shirt that reached her mid-thighs and a cream jacket to pair it off since it was a cold night.

As we settle down I made 2 cups of hot chocolate and place it down she tries to have some minimal conversations but fails miserably. "So Aiden what's your girlfriend's name and what is she like." I smile thinking of her and announce "Her name is Isabella and is a model, she works for top companies and you might have seen her in a few adds also."

"Ohh yeah I do remember seeing her, she is quite the charmer I guess" she tells with a smile that quite that does not reach her eyes.

"What's wrong Cassandra, I know everything is not right but you do have to tell me so I can help you with that" being said that she starts to cry so terribly that I could hardly convince her, it was like a dam with water flowing without any limit.

"I can't take this anymore Aiden it's too much, he does things that make me feel like I am a caged bird, this marriage is ruining me Aiden, it's like a heavy weight on me, I can't carry it nor can I leave it there. It's like a heavy baggage that's difficult to manage."

"Cassandra tell me properly, what's the matter, is it about Hazel, should I have a word with her?" I asked genuinely since she was the core of all the problems in Cassandra's marriage. "No not her but myself, it's like I behave out of control for Vincent, for which he raises his voice, while I behave much more like a brat and we end up having a big fight and he tries to dominate and control things, I feel like I am spiralling out."

"Try talking to him instead, tell him your problems, I agree that he will understand and help you out." I try to calm her down.

"No it is not that straight-forward, I always mess up, like today he just simply asked let's go home since he was feeling uncomfortable and I threw a tantrum, while he slightly pushes me and I slip due to my heels and hit the wall. I made him feel terrible by accusing him of the accident rather than telling the truth and reducing his burden. I rather asked him to drop me off at your place."

She keeps on crying while I don't know how to console her "Cassie don't worry I will talk to him, everything will be fine" and her cries become too much. "Noo Aiden it's not that easy, its its..." At the same time the doorbell rings "Wait here Cassie I will go have a check" she nods but does not stop crying.

I open the door to come face to face with Chloe, "Ohh it is you?" I ask her in a question sought of manner and she tells "Did you expect Izzy, I mean if I am disturbing you I am terribly sorry I will leave at once."

"No no just stay, I mean come in, I am in serious need of someone" I say and she raises an eyebrow and tells "Why? Did you murder Izzy because you could not stand her?" I glare at her and say "Not funny Chole, why on earth will I murder my girlfriend? I love her for goodness' sake. I wanted your help in Cassandra's matter."

"I am sorry about Izzy it was just a joke, by the way, Cassandra, as in Vincent's wife?" she questions and I raise my eyebrow and huff and say "Yes Vincent's wife, my sister, Mrs. Lorenzo, former Ms. Knight."

"Ok ok I was just joking, with what does she need my help?"

"Not sure Chole, she is crying very badly due to her failing marriage and I am unable to console her, I guess you can have a talk with her and I will go and visit Vincent." With that said I move towards the door and she pulls me back hard that we both fall on the ground, with a thud, I am on top of her.

I was rooted in the spot, her flawless skin those cherry red lips coated in red lipstick, those blue eyes and blonde hair. I was losing myself, she was too perfect like this, in my arms, in my bed under me. "Aiden you all right?" came Cassie's voice. I come back to my senses and pull away from Chloe and pull her up.

"I only see Chloe and not Isabella" Cassandra asks the break the silence

"Off course she might be in New York, doing some hard work for pleasure. By the way, what are you doing here, I am seeing you after a long time, Ohh also you are pretty hurt I guess" Chloe says pointing her hands towards Cassandra's forehead.

"It's nothing" Cassandra tells in a confused voice.

"Ok god come on now, let's have a girl's night out, also Aiden please help me set it up, later you can go back to sleep" Chloe said while moving towards the kitchen.

"Why are we having a girl's night out all of a sudden, as far as I know, we don't like each other, screw that we don't even know anything about each other" Cassandra tells.

"That's exactly my point let's get to know each other, let's forget we both are enemies and let's share our little secrets, shall we? Also wine or whiskey? But let me warn you I will only have sprinkling water cause I don't drink" Chloe says.

Cassandra thinks for a moment and says "Fine, also get me some soft drinks as I also don't drink." As I said, Chole enter the kitchen she tells "Look Aiden you can't go and talk to Vincent, it's a delicate matter let me handle this, I know this phase, I mean I can handle this, she's already had a breakdown at her engagement part and I helped her, so please let's do this my way or things will end up in a wrong note."

"Fine, let's do this your way. I will be up in my room if you need anything but I want explanations of what the hell even happened at her engagement party. "

*****

Hey guys what's going on? Also, is something brewing between Aiden and Izzy? Will Chloe seriously help Cassandra or make her life even more difficult?

Like, share and comment.

Thank you for giving it a try.

Uploaded on = 23-04-2023

Updated by = 23-01-2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
683 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...
82 21 7
The story of three childhood friends and the words they don't want to hear. Because in the end, they have to choose between friendship or their heart...
4.5K 94 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...