Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 25 Apologize

188 5 0
By ekshaaa

Hazel's pov

Oh god, why on earth of all the people Cassandra had to get to know, no no she will just destroy everything. She will surely confront Nolan about all this and make a mess. Her intentions are good but I can't let that happen. I quickly dress up and go behind her. I don't find her anywhere so I assume she went to Nolan's office. I quickly rush towards a car and tell the driver the address.

(Hazel's outfit)
As much as I want to forget that night, images flash in front of me and I feel lost and killing myself. I hope I never drank that damm juice. Ohh god why me? I was so happy with Vincent and now I have nothing. It's been almost 7 months now but that Nolan is behind my back.

7 months ago

After the ring ceremony I was too disheartened that I was going back home making the excuse of not feeling well, when Nolan just came to the party, as soon as he saw me he came to me and said "Hey hi, you look too beautiful today." I just smile and nod at him.

"Why don't you have some juice you look dehydrated, shall I get you one?" before I could say no he walked towards the bar and got me an orange juice and a wine for himself. I finished my juice quickly since I had to go back home but after having the drink I was much thirstier so I asked Nolan for one more drink.

He gladly accepted and brought me 2 more glasses of juice. I finished it and moved towards the car, I was feeling a bit woozy-dizzy. As I tried to open the car door I felt light weighed and I hit the ground, while it was completely dark as I gave up into the darkness surrounding me.

*****

When I try to open my eyes a colossal headache hits me and I am unable to even open them but I feel someone's arm around my waist. I thought it might be Vincent but I don't feel this is right as he was just engaged to Cassandra few hours ago, so with heavy eyes I finally open them and all I see is Nolan sleeping there with me.

I freak out and shout ahhhh! He gets up, eyes me and smirks. "What the hell Nolan, what are you doing here?"

"More likely what are you doing on my bed Hazel Ashford?"

"What do you mean your bed?" I shout and take a look around the place and I know this is not my bed nor my room later I look at myself and see I was naked beneath the covers. With a shaky voice, I question him "What did you do to me? Why are we both naked."

He laughs it off and starts to get dressed, he turns to face me and said "I was asked by my Dad to get rid of the girl Vincent was marrying. So all I had to do was get her out of her own engagement to bed her here, So here you are. Also, don't say this to anyone, or else yesterday's private night will be shared with the world to know." With that, he leaves.

Is he serious now, he thought I was Vincent's fiancée? Ohh god why this had to happen, ahhhh I start to cry. When I need Vincent I can't hug him and cry nor can I tell him. After finally getting a hold of myself I got dressed and went to my house, when I reach there I get to know the engagement was a blast and now Cassandra and Vincent were having a good time enjoying out in some restaurant.

I just lock myself in the room and throw all the things away from my dresser and cry uncontrollably. I enter the bathroom and start the shower. I try to rub off all his touches but nothing makes me feel better. My skin also has turned red by now. I have to control myself, Mom and Dad, even though are not my real parents, they support me and have high expectations from me, I can't give up on life like this, can I? After that day I was always at Nolan's mercy or better his botty call.

When he got to know that he got the wrong bride, he does not stop tormenting me but rather, took more advantage and started his wicked games with me.

*****

Cassandra's pov

I storm inside Nolan's office, the receptionist and the guards tried to stop me but it was of no use, they were following me but I could care less. As I reached his floor, I barged into the office. I was boiling in anger that I could not see anyone else other than Nolan. He is surprised by my entry that he comes toward me when I land a hard, tight slap on his face.

With that, I hear 3 familiar voices calling out "Cassandra" I look up to see it was Aiden, Vincent and Hazel. Great now this fucker will know his place for sure. "What the hell is wrong with you Cassandra?" Vincent shouts.

"Listen to whatever the fuck this douchebag has done, I just slapped him and you will surely kill him."

"What do you think of yourself, just because your Aiden's sister and Vincent's girl do you think I will let you get away with this" Nolan seethes with anger and points towards his cheeks where I just slapped him.

"Ohh you will for sure when I tell them about your fairy tale with Hazel."

Now he looks terrified and shouts "What is wrong with you? From where on earth is Hazel a part of this."

"My engagement night.." I was to continue when Aiden pulled me back by my arm "Cassandra go back home. You have done too much damage for a day." He was looking super pissed at me.

"Let me explain Aiden" I struggle to get out of his hold but to no vain. At the same time, Hazel barges in, she sees me tells "Cassandra please listen to me, you are misunderstanding things."

"Got it? Get things rightly first rather than barging in, if it was someone else I would have kicked that person out by now and they would be in the cell counting their days." Nolan tells in a calm manner as soon as he sees Hazel.

"Ohh bloody yell, just shut up, I will make sure you are the one behind the cells counting days after I am done with you." I yell and Vincent pulls me towards himself. "What's wrong? Why are you making a scene?"

"No, I am not, this idiot here harassed Hazel ph.." Hazel cuts me off and tells "Cassandra I asked you to stop, why didn't you? It was just some small confusion, nothing more."

"You dumb bitch are you seriously telling this. Neither can you stand up for yourself nor do you let others take a stand."

Now she is fuckingly crying "Sorry Cassandra without listening completely you went out of the house, I was about to tell you..." I cut her off "Just shut up, where is the bloody laptop of yours I will show this fucker what he did."

"Cassandra enough with all this get back home" Vincent tells in a calm voice but I can see anger in his eyes. I am not going down now for sure "NO" is all I said when Hazel cuts me off "Please Cassandra when I tell you it's nothing I mean it. Please don't interfere in my matters, will you? I do not interfere in your matters as well, so please respect my privacy."

"What on earth were you doing in Knights mansion? Don't you have classes? It's at 11 but you left at 8 for what good reason?" Vincent asks me.

"I went to get closure for yesterday's stunts that you both pulled but I found a video you know?" I tell him and I regret that instant when I see hurt flash through his eyes. "Didn't I give you closure yesterday and what bloody video does she have? That you are dragging Nolan into our mess? Obviously, he was not in the bathroom with her."

"Yes you are right she was fucking with Nolan yesterday night, if you don't believe me check their phone chats."

"Enough Cassandra, what nonsense is this? I am quiet that does not mean you start throwing dirt on my name. I told you, I was not with Vincent yesterday. Then why on earth are you telling all this? What will you even achieve? I even left him for a bitch like you, what else do you need? For me to get out of your life completely or die?" Hazel screams at me and leaves the place with Aiden following her suit giving me the eye saying I really fucked up big this time. Is that bitch really playing me?

"Cassandra, Nolan expects a sorry from you" Vincent pulls my attention towards him.

"Damm you and that friend of yours I am not going to apologize, not now nor ever" I yell and try to get out of Vincent's hold. "Now Cassandra, don't test my patience, will you?" he asked and I replied, "NO because I am right and he deserved that." With that, he drags me out telling him sorry and that he will call him later.

The entire car ride he was quiet but he was boiling with anger I could tell by the way he was holding the steering wheel, where his knuckles had turned white. As soon as we reach home, before I open the door he gets the door and in a painful way gets a hold of my upper arm and drags me inside. As soon as we entered he pins me to the nearest wall by locking me with his hands on my waist.

"What the fuck do you even want closure for? Didn't I explain yesterday only? Do you want a special preaching from me on that matter" he yells at the top of his voice when all the maids and servants came out he gives them a look and says "Just fuck off, come back tomorrow as we have matters to discuss" with that everyone scurries off the door.

"No I just wanted to... to ask if somth.. something happened? That's all. Whatever I found in.. in her laptop was accidental." I answer him shuttering because is scarring me like hell now.

"The heck you wanted closures. See the mess you did. He left you off the hook because you are my wife. Do you even know the responsibility that comes with it? just acting like a spoiled brat as always" he shouts and I stay still not wanting to anger him more.

"Tomorrow evening I will invite Nolan and his family for dinner and you are going to apologise for the shit you pulled out today." I snap my eyes towards him and say "No I won't they two are just setting me up, I know please try to understand me."

"Just fuckingly shut that mouth of yours and do as I say" he tells and I stand by my decision and tell "No" that's it and he loses his calm, he raises his hands from my waist and I guess he will hit me now with the look and anger in his eyes. He brings his hand closer to my face when I flinch and turn my head to the side, I hear a loud bang sound.

But nothing hurts me. I check what the sound was, I see Vincent's hand was bleeding badly because he just punched a wall. Now I was crying badly at this behaviour he is scaring me. "You either agree to this or I will call your grandpa Cassandra and I am sure he won't be pleased with this."

"Are you seriously threatening me?" I say in a soft voice, he leaves my waist but he is still too close to me that I can't escape. He picks up his phone and gives a call to someone and puts the phone is on speakers. I wait for Vincent to tell me something but I hear my grandpa's voice "Hello Vincent, how are you? I am shocked that you are calling me. I do hope Cassie is not giving you a hard time."

My eyes bulge at this, if he gets to know what went the hill with Hazel siding Nolan I will be dead for sure. So I do the only thing to save myself, I plead with my eyes to Vincent, I doubt he will hardly agree, so I start to cry even more and he finally cuts the call after 30 seconds of silence.

His hands were still bleeding and he returns his hold onto my waist with the other hand and tells "So what do you say, Cassandra? Do you agree or do you want to fight me some more?"

"No Vincent I was not fighting you, I was... just leave, you want me to apologize is it, fine I will do it." With that said he moves back from me, seeing this I take this opportunity to run to my bedroom. I close the door and slide down against the door and cry very badly. I just was a fool to help that fool Hazel.

*****

Cassandra's pov

I wake up in an odd position against the wall, my body feels sore and I am having a terrible headache. I was also hungry, so I thought of having some dinner and taking a painkiller to reduce the pain. Before that I went to take a shower to relax myself, after applying my night creams, I make my way downwards. When I entered the living room, I find Vincent sitting on the couch, eyes closed. Maybe he is sleeping, his hands were not yet bandaged, it was red, blood smeared all over his hand but the bleeding has stopped.

I thought of waking him up but I know he is super angry and he won't talk to me, also will refuse my help. So I got a first aid kit and started to clean it, when he winces I feel terrible about myself that I was tricked by Hazel. While I was bandaging his wound he holds my hands and murmured "Hazel."

Listening to him speak of her even in his unconscious state broke me, he still loves her. Who am I kidding to, even when Vincent broke my heart I was still madly in love with him, so I can't expect him to forget her so easily. After I am done with him, I get up and prepare dinner. I made pepper steak and served it in 2 bowls and went and sat next to him.

I wake him up, Vincent get up I say softly. He opens his eyes and looks around, when he realizes what had happened earlier he stands up. "Vincent I made dinner, have some" he just ignores me and takes 2 steps when I block him and look into his eyes and say "I know I am wrong Vincent, please forgive me, I swear I won't do that again."

He doesn't respond to me and moves away. Ohh god, he is stubborn as hell. I hug him and cry "Please Vincent I am sorry" nor he hugs me back or comforts me. I just break the hug and stare into his eyes. My teary eyes meet with his dark brown orbs. I was so lost in them that I moved my lips toward his.

I kiss him, I move my lips in a soft way so I can tell him how sorry I was, I nibble his lower lips but I don't get any response from him, he just stands there like a statue. I kiss him and tell the same quotes he used 5 years ago "You are angry with me that you are not kissing me back? I already said sorry." With this, something flashes in his eyes but his anger invades him.

I kiss him once again but he does not respond again, so I give up and sit back on the couch while he goes to his room. I sit there thinking about what to do so he can believe me or rather what to do such that he will forgive me. With that, I guess I fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the bell.

*****

Vincent's pov

I wake up and see Cassandra is still sleeping on the couch when the doorbell rings, I was dressed up to leave for my office. At the same time Cassandra wakes up, while I open the door the maids enter and all look terrified but when they saw Cassandra picking up the dinner bowl they smile at each other and go towards her, while I walk out of the house. The entire day I was busy but Cassandra kissing me yesterday was bugging me and I was not able to concentrate on any work.

After confirming dinner with Nolan, I messaged Cassandra to be ready by 7 and also informed the cooks. I went home by 5 pm at the same time I see Cassandra getting down from the car, I guess she just finished her classes. She tells me hi but I ignore her and move to my room.

Around 7 Cassandra comes down dressed in dark pink that almost resembled red in the shimmering room lighting, she did minimal makeup and wore a chain around her neck, her hair done in a messy bun. She was looking hot in red, so fucking hot that I would rather devour her than dinner. At the same time door bell rings and in comes Nolan and his parents. We all greet each other and there was awkwardness between Nolan and Cassie but I shrug it off.

(Vincent's outfit)

(Cassandra's outfit)

*****

What do you guys think of Hazel flipping up? Do think Nolan and Hazel will get out of this easily or Cassandra removes their facades?

Also, what do you guys think about Vincent?

Who does his heart belong to – Cassandra or Hazel?

Thanks for reading.

Please like and comment and also share this book with others.

Posted on 25/03/2023

Updated on 22/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
1.9M 51K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
67 13 13
Cassandra receives a new confession of love From a childhood friend. Yet her old lover Luke decides he wants to try and win her heart once over. Even...