His last breath.

By JodieMay33

This story follows the game Duskwood, although some aspects remain the same, the rest i have created myself... More

Leaving for Duskwood
It really is you.
Do you love him.
Alex.
Jake
The group.
Pick a number!
Those Words!
Jason!
His last Breath.
Heartache.
Is this what it's like to die!
I didn't believe her!
The Enigma.
Ulric!
Broken!
A race against time!
The Devil Himself!
The rat!
Traitor!
Let The Games Begin!
Retribution!
THE FINAL GOODBYE!
Game Over!
End Game
Love Lost
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Forgive Me
The Last Dance

The Promise

465 28 12
By JodieMay33

Authors note: ⚠️ This chapter contains mature content, mainly at the end, so if it makes you uncomfortable please feel free to skip it. And if not I hope you enjoy. ;)

.....................................................................

Hannah: Right I'm going to go, I've made it awkward enough already, must be a family trait. Once again I am so sorry, can we please keep this between us?

Jake: Of course Hannah.

MC: Absolutely! but before you go, i just wanted to ask, how are the others?

Hannah: Well after my little performance I'd say better than me, but In all honesty the sooner you let them know you're alive the better, their not the same without the both of you, they've all started to drift apart, you all went through alot together, and I think they need you back, you should tell them.

MC: Thank you Hannah.

With that she leaves and Jake closes the door dehind her, we walk back to the living area, the atmosphere is now pretty awkward after the current events.

MC: So that's your sister huh? Nice girl.

Jake can't help but chuckle at my remark.

Jake: You always know how to brighten the mood MC, but I am sorry, I really never expected to come back to that, as i am sure you didn't either. But at least she understands now.

MC: Yea about that, I wouldn't let your guard down just yet.

Jake: What do you mean?

MC: look we know she suffered from depression and hallucinations, she then gets kidnapped, held hostage and shot by a madman, then she holds a gun to my head and declares her love for you, she is not ok Jake. That's not something you just snap out of! She needs proper help and soon before she does something really stupid. Just remember she was more than happy to shoot Thomas and I today so she can have you all to herself!

Jake: Fuck! Yeah your right! Let's wait to hear from Alan then I'll speak to Lilly about it and look at getting Hannah help.

MC: I think it's best, just remember I'm here to help in anyway i can.
So Thomas did he do it?

Jake: He did, he's now in police custody, Alan will let us know once he has made a confession and then we can tell the others that we are both safe. You miss them don't you?

MC: I do, I really do, but not as much as I've missed you.

He smiles at me sweetly and embraces me tightly, before placing his index finger under my chin until my eyes meet his.

Jake: I've missed you too MC, I was so proud of you today, you faced your tormentors, with more strength and valour than i ever could of imagined! I will forever be in awe of you!

MC: I was only strong because of you Jake, you are my strength, every minute of everyday!

He kisses me with such passion, igniting a fire within me, he is all I'll ever need in this life. His hand is in my hair, and the other around my waist, as we get completely lost in one another, embracing the moment, then he pulls back and places a tender kiss to my forehead.

Jake: MC I just need to get my equipment out of the car, do you need anything?

MC: I'm good thank you, do you mind if I have a shower? I want to rid myself of today's events.

Jake: Why would I mind, make yourself comfortable, there's an en suite in the bedroom, you can use that, and there's already towels in there for you, I'll just grab my things and use the other one.

MC: Thank you, all my stuff is at the place I was staying, can I borrow a t-shirt and joggers for now?

Jake: Sure I'll leave some on the bed for you, we'll get your things tomorrow ok. Oh and MC I'm really glad you are here.

MC: Me too Jake. I just have to ask, those things you said to Hannah...

Jake: I shouldn't of said it, it was nothing, ignore it.

With that he grabs his keys and walks out to get his things, leaving me stood here in a state of confusion, feeling  disheartened that he just walked away, but I won't push him, i know he struggles with things like this, and today has been hella crazy so I'll just leave it at that! I enter the bedroom and into the en suite, getting hit by a wave of emotions, all we need now is a confession from Thomas, then we're in the clear to live our lives, but if he doesn't we are in for a world of shit! Especially with Hannah knowing what we've done, in her fragile state  who knows what she might do. I jump in the shower and the water hits me with force and it feels amazing on my skin, washing away the whole Otis, Thomas and Hannah debacle, I get freshened up and head back to the bedroom, in just my towel, as i throw my wet hair up in a bun. I can hear Jake in the other bathroom, he hasn't left me any clothes yet so I'll just wait, I check my phone to see if Alan has text, but so far there's nothing, when I look up I see Jake stood in the door way leaning against the door frame, biting on his lip, with wet hair falling into his face, as he eyes me up and down, with nothing but a towel around his waist, his toned body glistening as beads of water drip down over his abs, and we both stare at eachother with pure sexual desire.

Jake: What are you doing to me, damn!

MC: I could say the same to you!

He closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head before opening them and briskly walking over to me, he cups my face and kisses me devouring me, as he pulls a moan of pleasure from deep inside me, but then he pulls away putting some distance between us.

Jake: I'm sorry MC I can't, not until we get the all clear from Alan. I won't be able to relax fully until I know you are definitely safe! That was my promise after all! But Trust me there is nothing I want more than to take you right here right now and pleasure your every sexual desire, but for that I want to be able to give you my full attention!

Well shit I can't argue with that! But the sexual tension is driving me crazy!

MC: Jake it's fine, I totally understand. But for the love of God until that happens put some clothes on!

He laughs and grabs some clothes from the chest of drawers for the both of us, handing me a white t-shirt and some joggers.

Jake: Ah shit I assume you have no underwear, do you want me to go and get your things now?

MC: It's ok I don't need any!

I send a sensual wink his way as I drop my towel to get dressed, causing him to bite hard on his clenched fist, his eyes filled with lust, as he see's my fully naked body for the first time, scars and all, then he leaves the room, shouting back at me!

Jake: Low blow MC, low blow! But I can't deny you are fucking breathtaking!

I laugh to myself before heading out to find him stood in the kitchen pouring two more spiced rums, he glances over at me shaking his head, before handing me a drink, I take it gently running my fingers over his hand as i do.

Jake: I fucking love you! But That was cruel.

MC: What, my towel slipped!

Jake: Great and your t-shirt is see through, you are killing me right now MC!

I look down fully aware that the top is see through, as I stand commando in his clothes, pulling the top tight to my body, before I look up at him, and I can't help but smirk, as he stares wide eyed at my chest, and I see his arousal start to grow.

MC: Oh well look at that I guess you were right!

Jake: Thats it! Two can play this game MC!

He turns to walk away, and I watch him intently, soaking him in as water drips from his wet black hair down his toned back, then he drops his towel to the floor exposing his perfectly firm  bum that dips in all the right places when he walks making me groan with desire, I take a sip of my drink keeping my eyes firmly fixated on him, then he turns causing me to spit it out all over the kitchen counter as I stare wide eyed at his aroused manhood, my god this man is more than pleasing to the eye! This message from Alan honestly can't come soon enough! Jake comes back out dressed in a black t-shirt and grey joggers that perfectly accentuate his larger than average manhood! He runs his hands through his hair, eyeing me with amusement, as I clean the kitchen counter.

Jake: Sorry dropped my towel!

MC: I guess I had that coming, has anyone ever told you how perfectly  insatiable you are!

Jake: Only you MC.

I find that hard to believe! I approach him and lift his t-shirt placing a gentle kiss upon the scar on his chest from the bullet that nearly took his life.

MC: I'm sorry that happened to you because of me Jake.

Jake: It didn't happen because of you MC, it was my choice and I'd do it a thousand times over to save your life! So serious question, what do you think of this place?!

MC: I absolutely love it, why do you ask?

Jake: I meant what I said MC, I want a life with you! I figured now all our friends and family are here you would want to stick around. So I brought this place for us to start our lives together. This is our home MC.

MC: What the hell!!

I place my hands over my face sobbing loudly at his sentiment, I can't believe he's done this for us.

Jake: You hate it don't you, I went to far! I'm so sorry MC I should of spoke to you first!

I remove my hands from my face and hold onto his shirt, pulling him close.

MC: These are happy tears Jake! No one has ever done anything like this for me before! I'm totally overwhelmed right now. Thank you honestly Thank you! Will you ever stop surprising me.

Jake: Do you want me too?

MC: You are so literal, it's adorable.

He smiles as he wipes away my tears with his thumb, and plants a gentle kiss on my lips.

Jake: You should get some rest MC, and hopefully tomorrow we can see the others.

MC: Yeah I think I will I'm exhausted. Thank you for everything  Jake. Are you coming?

Jake: It is no problem at all MC. There is a couple of things I need to do then I'll be there. I brought extra toiletries so whatever you need should be in the bathroom.

We say goodnight and I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed, feeling completely exhausted. Jake has gone above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and comfortable, and he's done a great job in doing so. He really is something else. I climb into bed  falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake the following morning feeling fully refreshed and elated, with Jake's legs intertwined with mine, I roll over and look at the man I love still in a dream like state, not being able to remove the beaming smile from my face. I slowly get up trying my hardest not to wake him and head to the kitchen to get my morning coffee fix. As I wait for the kettle to boil I can't help but wonder, did i snore, dribble or worse in my sleep, the thought fills me with embarrassment, would Jake even tell me if I did. Oh god he's so nice he probably wouldn't. I make my coffee and make one up for Jake without the water until he wakes. I drink mine, completely lost in my own thoughts, when I hear Jake's deep but smooth voice emanate through the room, as he appears in nothing but his boxers.

Jake: Good morning beautiful.

MC: Good morning, let me get you a coffee.

Jake: Thank you, how are you feeling?

MC: Amazing. And You?

Jake: Same only slightly disappointed you weren't there when I woke.

MC: Sorry I didn't want to wake you, but I need you to answer something for me honestly!

Jake: Go ahead.

MC: Did I snore?

Jake: like a whale! Honestly I'm surprised I slept at all!

My face turns a crimson red making Jake burst out laughing, as he heads over and holds me close, placing several chaste kisses on my head.

Jake: I'm joking MC you are a very peaceful sleeper.

MC: Oh you little fucker!

Jake: I'm sorry, but that was worth it. I'm going to get dressed and pick up your things ok, I won't be long.

With that he heads to the bedroom only to come back moments later still in his boxers, briskly walking towards me holding an expression of pure lust, he picks me up, grasping onto my bum, as I wrap my legs around his waist, I stare into his ocean blue eyes, as he rests his head against mine, biting on his lip.

Jake: I have to tell you something!

I stare at him intrigued to find out what is going on.

MC: What is it?

Jake: Thomas confessed........to everything!

MC: So No one's after us anymore?

Jake: No We are free MC! No Otis, no Thomas, no FBI. We did it! We actually did it! It's just you and me now.

MC: I can't believe it! This is it, this is where our lives begin!

Jake: Exactly, and I have a very important promise I need to keep to my girlfriend.

MC: Girlfriend huh? She's a very lucky woman.

He moves one hand up my back guiding it into my hair, gently clasping a handful, as he places his lips to mine.

Jake: And I'm a very lucky man!

In one swift motion he carries me to the bedroom, his piercing blue eyes stay firmly fixated on mine, burning with the deepest of desire.

He lowers me to the bed, positioning himself between my thighs, his fingers intertwined with mine above my head " I want you MC!" His words making me ache from deep inside.

"Jake take me, Please, I am forever yours!"

We waste no time ridding eachother of the clothes that hide us, allowing the warmth of our fully naked bodies to press intimately together.

He keeps one hand in my hair, grasping firmly as the other glides sensually down my body, pulling a moan from me as he reaches between my damp thighs, sliding his fingers deep in side, my wetness for him only exciting him more.

I run my fingers over his back grazing him with dug in nails as he stimulates my now hard nipples with the warmth of his tongue rolling them between his teeth, working in motion with the rotation of his fingers inside me, my back arches as the pressure builds, and my moans of pleasure, drive him wild.

With my hands in his hair i guide his lips to mine, devouring him, taking his lip between my teeth, pulling a groan from him. "You are insatiable" he murmers through heavy breath.

"Take me Jake, I'm yours" he melts at my words, with lust filled eyes, pushing himself deep inside me, making our bodies erupt with burning pleasure, completely lost in one another.

I wrap my legs around him, moving my hips in a circular motion, allowing his throbbing member to fully immerse inside me, as I pulsate around him, intensifying his pleasure, pulling a loud moan from deep inside him.

"Now Jake" we stare into eachothers eyes with pure lust, and our breathing heavy, as he thrusts faster and harder until neither of us can take it anymore, I pulsate around him one last time, pulling the loudest moan of pleasure from him, as he fills me with his warmth, causing me to erupt around him, as our fully satisfied bodies relax into eachother.

We stare lovingly at eachother, as i raise my hand softly caressing his face, as he places gentle kisses to my lips, he has never looked as breathtaking as he does in this moment, loved, fulfilled, contented, free!

Jake: I'll never be able to get enough of you MC! You are my home!

MC: This is just the beginning Jake! You are all I'll ever need!

......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.4K 74
This Fiction is of Duskwood Android game,Where a girl named Hannah is missing,and now it's your duty to find her,in order to find her you have come a...
9.8K 391 39
This story is based off an Android Game called Duskwood. This particular story takes place after Chapter 10 ( Duskwood Finale) . MC doesn't want to g...
10.3K 714 49
I thought I was saving lives. I thought I was protecting everyone. I thought... I slowly closed my eyes. This wasn't the first time, nor was it going...
1.2K 40 22
This story continued after the end of the popular game Duskwood. (Don't read if you haven't play the game yet) Five years. That's how long has it bee...