Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 20 Be My Barbie

182 5 0
By ekshaaa

Vincent's pov

After the fight she tried to push me back, as expected I was well prepared for the impact but even if I weren't ready she would hardly move me from my spot. She sits on the bed and I can see her tears falling. Now I feel bad but she is a walking trouble.

Yesterday she scared the shit out of me and I had to search for her like a madman in this unknown place for 3 hours. I came back from the important meetings lined up around 8pm to find her no where. I checked the entire hotel, I called her many times but her phone was off.

I even put my PA and secretary to look for her. Around 10 I could not sit in hotel and wait for her so I was roaming around like a mad man and finally my PA called me and told me there was debited from my black card.

So I checked where she spent money on and went there searching for her. After nearly 20 minutes I see a lady sitting and weeping on the footpath. I finally realised it was her when I saw the bags next to her.

Whatever happened in the car, later was just desire and nothing else. Maybe she found comfort in me. Now seeing her cry made my heart twitch so  finally accepting that she will pull some stunt and create more problems if I leave her here, I decided to let her go out but with me.

"Fine Cassandra now stop crying I will take you out" I side with frustration in my voice.

"Really you will take me out? You are not making fun of me are you?" she asks with a glint of happiness in her voice.

I nod and tell her "I will take you out but only after the meeting that I have, It ends around lunchtime so we can go to their office first, later we can have lunch and I will take you out."

"But what am I supposed to do till lunch?" she whines and pouts like a cute kid.

"Wait for me in their office," I tell her in a dhu tone and she tries to protest by saying "But..." I interrupt her saying "Look Cassandra no bargaining in this matter, either you agree to this or the first option of staying locked in this room."

"Fine, I will agree to your first option but promise me that you will take me out, if not as your wife at least as your best friend's sister."

"Seriously best friend's sister, darling you are more than that now, I will surely not fuck my best friend's sister or kiss her until she losses her mind and become a moaning mess" I said with irritation and I heard her sigh with a blush that she is trying hard to control but she horribly fails and I glare at her while she tells "Sure Hazel was not Aiden's sister."

Ahh damm her right now, "STAY HERE or I will call your grandpa and tell..." She cuts me off and tells "Fine not your best friend's sister but your wife only now go, go take a bath, or else you won't attend the meeting on time and then we will be late for lunch and next you can't keep your promise"

"Ok Cass but I never promised you anything."

"Ahhh Vince, please I am sorry now go get ready."

"Finally I broke your ego" I said with amusement in my voice.

"What sought of ego?" she asked, puzzled.

"The same ego you had after our engagement, and you made me wait in the damm car for hours together" Saying this I went to the bathroom and had a shower and came out dressed in a black shirt and trousers with a shade of light gold suit jacket.

I came out and see my feisty girl sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone and as soon as she saw me she smiled at me and continued her work. Finally, we left the hotel room together and went to my client's office. It was a 20 minutes drive and I reach exactly on time. Both of us got out of the car and as it was parked in the underground parking I took her hand and lead her to the lift.

The lift stops at the ground floor and doors open to show us my client Mr. and Mrs. Peterson. Mr. Derek Peterson is the head of the company, he is almost in his fifties and his wife here is Susie, she assists him in business deals and she is almost in her forties. They both get in and give me a small smile and I smile back and introduce them to Cassie.

"Hello Derek and Susie, this is Cassandra my wife and Cassie they are our clients." I can see a shift in Derek's behaviour but beforehand Cassie greets them and they also greet her.

Next, Susie throws questions towards Cassie, to which my girl gladly answers "So Cassandra I did not see you here yesterday."

"Mrs..." she trails and I complete by saying "Peterson," So she continues "Hmm yeah Mrs. Peterson I am not interested in business-related things, I am a doctor by profession, so yeah I could not come yesterday, since these business talks bore me and on top of that it was a very busy week and I was also too tired."

"Ohh darling, call me Susie and I see a doctor and a businessman, nice combination. Isn't it Derek? They are such a lovely couple, may god bless them" she says and Derek as though he lost all his colours nods his head simply. "By the way Cassandra I see the ring on your finger, it is beautiful. Did you choose it? Also, it's sparkling so bright, I might know what might be the secret?"

"Ohh thanks, Susie, Vincent chose this for me, also the secret is it's just 5 days old" she says with a shrug.

"Hmm, 5 days? Did you polish it? Or did you get a new one?

"Susie we recently got married, 5 days ago in Brooklyn" I piped in.

"Ohh my god, it was you, you look even more beautiful in real life. I saw your wedding gown pictures and it was beautifully done and I loved your look. I am so sorry I did not recognise you guys, since I was too immersed in work. As my work kept me busy in reaching out to the new couple in town."

"Ohh no problem Susie."

"By the way, congratulations to you both. Also, I think you're here for your honeymoon and I guess we are taking your time off."

"Ohh it's nothing Susie, we will be tied down to each other for the rest of our life, so no need to worry, moreover we are spending time this afternoon," Cassie said with a smile. The lift stops at the 10th floor and we all exit it and move toward the meeting room.

I stop and turn to Cassie and say "It's 10 now, the meeting will end around 1:30, so please be seated here." She nods and takes the seat at the waiting lounge and Susie follows her and from what I see they are getting well quite along.

*****

Cassandra's pov

I was having small talks with Susie in the waiting lounge when I hear Vincent and Derek shouting. I stand and move towards the room but Susie holds me back and tells "It's just business dear let them talk it's nothing serious, there are some disagreements in all the meetings so relax."

I nod in agreement and I move towards the sofa but Vincent comes storming towards me followed by his secretary, PA and Derek, I also see a girl who might be roughly around my age, all following Vincent. Vincent takes hold of my arm and says "let's go, Cassie." I was shocked and Susie tells "Vincent it's just a small misunderstanding, please don't leave, I will talk to them."

"Small misunderstanding? Even after I introduce her to you guys today" he points towards me and continues "It's seriously not any sought of misunderstanding it's all your fucked up plans and minds. Now we are officially done so don't even dare to contact me."

Saying this he dragged me out when Susie was shouting at him to stop and Derek was telling something to that girl. When we reach the underground parking, Vincent takes the seat next to me and PA takes passenger seat and his secretary takes the driver's seat.

After driving nearly for 10 minutes his secretary asks where to and Vincent tells the hotel. Seriously is this fellow crazy or something, he told me he will take me out and now to tell the hotel. Having enough of him bossing me around I tell the driver "Stop the car" he takes a glance at Vincent and since Vincent does not acknowledge him he continues to drive.

"I said fuckingly stop the car or I will seriously jump out of this car now." Now Vincent attends me and said his driver to stop the car. I get down and move out to hail a taxi. Vincent comes and pulls me against his chest and says "What Cassandra? What is it now?" I can tell he is too angry and I don't give a damm for it.

"You promised the world and I fell for it, now see where I am. All your promises will only burn me. Cause you never know how to keep up your promise."

"Just get inside Cassandra, we will sought this out later not now" He hisses in my ears.

"Why will I make the same mistake as in the morning? You never know how to keep up your promise. You're just a big fat liar."

"Fine damm it get in the car before I call your grandpa. I seriously can't take this attitude of yours, I am done with you now. Seriously, you threaten me, to jump out of the car?"

"Is it then, call him and tell him, 'I took Cassandra to honeymoon and ended up doing office work?' What on earth will you even tell them?" I said with a smirk cause I am not going down without a fight.

"Cassandra not now. If you start this I promise I will end it the way you won't like it, I will check out of the room now and remember I have your passport with me. So just get in the car and sit there like a doll you are."

I know now he won so I moved into the car and he followed suit. "Vincent, you never told me which doll I have to be, is it Barbie or Anabelle?" I said with a smirk cause now he got on my nerves and I have to return it back.

"Ahh Cassandra please, just shut the fuck up now, I will explain it to you all, for now just be my Barbie and sit down." Ok, enough now or he will throw me out and do as he said so I sit there patiently. We reach our hotel room and I move to my room and sit on the bed and he looks at me but does not opt to say anything but takes a place next to me on the bed and starts to watch TV. Is he serious now?

*****

After 3 hours he finally speaks "Pack your bag and get ready in 30 minutes."

"Why?" is all I could say because now I was feeling dejected. If his meeting does not go well, does that mean he will cut my vacation also short even though it's our honeymoon? "I said so Cassie, so do as you're told" With that he starts to pack his bag.

Finally, when we both are done we check out of the hotel and I sit in the car, I see only his secretary there but not his PA, I guess he is already at the airport. I sit far away from Vincent and don't even glance at him but I can feel him throwing daggers at me with his eyes.

I woke up after a nap and glanced around, I slept for 30 good minutes. I scan my surroundings and everywhere I look it seems as though we are moving towards the sea. I glance at Vincent and he is buried in his phone and does not seem to notice me. I am sure the road to the airport does not consist of any sea routes. After a few minutes, I spotted a few ferry ports.

Is he serious now? I don't plan on going to Brooklyn all the way through this damm thing. Vincent gets down and the driver removes all the bags from the trunk, I get down and look at the surroundings, the sea is so beautiful and calm unlike me, who is ready to kill Vincent any minute from now. "Vincent, why are we here and not at the airport?" he does not answer. "Don't tell me that your fucking private jet will land somewhere here?" I eye him with suspicion..

"No it isn't, we are using a ferry" Is all I said and I started to freak out.

"You fucking idiot, do you seriously plan on going back to Brooklyn on this? It will take weeks together Vincent. By that time, I swear I will be half dead with sea sickness." I shout at him in frustration.

"That's better than listening to your ranting all day long, why didn't I think of it beforehand?" he mumbles but I hear it, though he covers it up with "Not Brooklyn Cassie, it's Santorini."

"What? Are we catching a flight from Santorini to Brooklyn? Why not Athens?" I ask.

"Technically yes we will catch a flight from there to Brooklyn" He started to move towards me and pulled me closer to his chest and I was pinned to him and his grip was firm on my waist. "As I promised the world to you, I am fulfilling it now. If not for a honeymoon we can at least go on a vacation right? Not as husband and wife but as my best friend's sister, for whom I have legal permission to fuck."

I blush at his statement as well as I was on could nine "Are you serious?" I asked with a huge grin on my face and he smiles while nodding. Ahh, I love him so much, he finally agreed. I mean I don't love him, I love only this current moment. I hugged him tightly and kissed him on his cheeks.

I was about to pull away but he held on to me and smashed his lips onto mine. It was a rough kiss as though he was punishing me. He was kissing me so passionately that I was dumb-struck to react. I moved my lips and we were now in rhythm and were fighting for dominance. He off-course own and I was already weak on my legs and I was unable to hold it any longer and he sensed it and pulled out of the kiss.

I was mesmerised by his eyes and was staring at them when he said "Cassie we have been married now, and the press and the world should know about our chemistry, to keep this marriage running for a long time, so can I kiss you out in public and hold you?"

"Hmm let me think about it" I said but I was dejected as he kissed me only to show to the world and it didn't mean anything to him.

"Hmm let me show you what you will miss if you don't agree to kiss your brother's best friend" saying that he attacked my lips once again. It was not the same as before, it was rather sweet and caring. It would seriously melt my heart if he is ready to pick up the pieces he broke a long time ago.

"So what do you think Cassie?" he asked when he pulled back.

"Maybe yes, if you are not acting like a caveman you were at our engagement party" I said with a pout because it did hurt me a lot that day.

"Ohh Tesoro, I am sorry, I didn't intend to inflict pain, I was in pain and you were the one who had to bear the wrath. I swear I won't hurt that way again. Promise" Saying this he kissed my temples and held my hand and took me into a private yacht away from where the general crowd was.

I was actually happy since he apologised and also took me out. He said the drive to Santorini was about 5 hrs. It was now 1 pm so we had lunch and he was busy doing something on his phone. I enjoyed the view and spent some good time all alone since that workaholic does not want to do a shit with me rather than kiss me for the cameras.

*****

Published on 14/02/2023.

Updated on 18/01/2024

Do vote, comment and share.

Love ❤️ you all until then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 10 9
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
182 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
2.8K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
87.7K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...