Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 19 Greece

206 5 0
By ekshaaa

Cassandra's pov

I was stirring in my sleep when I suddenly felt I was flying in the air but all of a sudden I felt a jolt throughout my body. I snap my eyes open to see Vincent looking at me in shock and I got to know that I fell off from that stupid couch for the second time in a consecutive row.

Sitting there I remembered how Vincent treated me yesterday when it was not even my mistake. I agree that juice was hideous but for god's sake, I didn't even prepare it. Also, I don't want to sit at home and start a gossip club with all newly married women of the elite group. I am thinking of returning to college to complete my MD course, but I doubt people will now agree to send me to London. I guess I have to search for a college here in Brooklyn only.

I hear Vincent clearing his throat and I look up to see what his problem was. I see he has extended his arm for me to get up, but I got up on my own and moved towards the bathroom to get ready.

*****

Vincent's pov

I think Cassie had a pretty great fall like seriously I feel bad for everything. I see she is sitting there in the same position for 5 minutes without any movement. I feel she zoned out. I stretch my hand for her to take it but she does not see it or she is lost in her own world, So I clear my throat to get her attention. She does come out of her dreamland but she ignores me and moves to the bathroom.

After nearly 30 minutes Cassandra comes out of the bathroom wearing a white top and red skirt and paired it with black stockings. I was on my laptop doing some office work. She walks directly to me and says I want to talk to you. I asked her to take a seat and she quietly obeys me without a sass. I felt it was the right time to give her the tickets so she won't pounce on me tomorrow morning for not packing and other stuff.

"Vincent I actually wanted to continue my studies and I know now is not the right time to fly back to UK to complete my course, so I was thinking of taking up admission here only and continuing my studies."

I know from the day I met her, back in our childhood days, she wanted to be a doctor, she had completed her medical degree before coming back to Brooklyn and now she wants to complete her MD here. I for one would not stop her from pursuing her dreams because I know how much she struggled in her sophomore year and all so I was happy that she is pursuing her dreams. "Sure Cassie, if you need any sought of help to ask me."

She nodded and got up ready to leave but I held on to her wrist and pulled her back to bed. She raised her eyebrow and was looking at me for answers to why I pulled her back. I just took the envelope lying on the headrest and gave it to her, In confusion she opens it.

"SERIOUSLY...." She squeals while I have to close my ears with my hands. She was not excited, no not at all instead she was angry.

"What I know it's not the best option but we are in a pretending marriage and people will talk about this and make a mess. Moreover, our grandparents will pounce on us if we ourselves don't take up this step. Let them at least think we are trying" I said.

She was quiet for a tad bit and said "So what now you plan on taking me to Greece? For a happy married life? When we both can't stand each other in this same room for more than 30 minutes."

"Hmmm no, it's not for a happy married life but for a successful business" I said.

"Now you think of me as a commodity, I am business for you? First, they sell me off to you with a label called marriage and now look at you, telling that with no shame" she said with anger-filled eyes.

"Ayy Cassie, when on earth did I tell you that, you are my commodity? I meant actual business, I have a client in Greece and I think it's the best opportunity to meet them." I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes. "Come on go now start packing, we have to leave in tomorrow morning at 5."

*****

The next morning, I got up at 4 am and freshened up and came out of the bathroom to see Cassie sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone. I went and sat by her side and whispered in her ears in a husky tone "Cassie did it hurt again?"

She snapped her head towards me and questioned in a sweet innocent tone "What?"

"Your great fall, I guess I missed it today. Did I?"

She threw the nearby pillow at me and said "As I told you, your love for Hazel will surely kill me." She got up and went towards the bathroom and I shouted "Don't you worry Cassie, we will be leaving this house and going to our new house after we come from Greece and I bet you will get your own room with a new couch of our choice."

"Damm you Vincent" she curses out loud for me to hear and bangs the bathroom door loud enough for me to know that she is pissed off. I check all the belongings once again and I see Cassandra coming out all dolled up in an off-shoulder maroon top with black jeans shorts. She was looking definitely hot. After gawking at her for a minute or two I moved out of the room to save myself from that little vixen.

*****

Cassandra's pov

Vincent is using his private jet to fly us to Greece. It was only both of us and for the last 5 hours he is on his laptop and I doubt he will even talk to me for the remaining 5 hours. Sitting idle is not the problem at all but the fucking air hostess is at work trying to seduce him. For the last 5 hours, she is clinging to him like a plague and he also does not make an effort to even push her away.

Both of these idiots have made up their minds to ignore me for the rest of the flight but Vincent had another male steward and he did take care of my requirements from time to time. I was bored as hell so I got up and was taking a tour around the cabin, when I dashed into the steward. I apologised quickly and we talked for a while.

He told me his name is Steve and he is 22 years and works as a steward for a part-time job as he is studying at a university. He also had some of his books on the flight that he was running through at his free time. Not to disturb him more I went and sat on my seat and scrolled through my phone and slept for a while and saw 2 movies as well but that lady does not make a move to leave Vincent alone.

Finally, after the torturous ride, we arrived at Athens around 3 pm. I made my way out but Vincent was still saying his goodbyes to that bitch and she was kissing his checks. Dumb bitch... AHH... after I descended the plane Vincent finally joined me. We moved to the immigration area and after completing it we finally came out of the airport and there I saw Vincent's P.A standing there.

We both went towards him and he greeted us while we sat in the car he drove us to god knows where. Vincent had one P. A and one secretary. As far as I could gather, both are here in Greece and they came here yesterday and were waiting for Vincent, since they have meetings tomorrow. His secretary was looking after all the arrangements required for the meeting it seems.

Nearly after an hour's drive, we reached a hotel called Hotel Grande Bretagne. It was very classical. As soon as we entered the lobby I could see beautiful carpets lined everywhere on the ground and sofa sets matching the wall coulure. After getting our key card we moved towards the lift that had a gold colour powder finish, we descended to the 6th floor.

Even our rooms had the same look of classical antiquity and I didn't like it. The only good thing about this hotel is it had a view of Athens, so I questioned him "Vincent is this your choice of hotel, sorry to say this but it's too overwhelming and too traditional."

He eyed me for a few seconds and said "As I told you earlier I am not here to please you so, I don't care what you like or you don't like"

"Stop being a jerk for once, all I told was I didn't like the theme of the hotel."

"Ok fine, stop buzzing me. I chose this hotel since it was near the client's office and moreover, it's the costliest hotel around here. I am going out now to check on the presentation and other things. Don't wait for me, have dinner and go to sleep. Also here is my black card, you can use it as per your wish." He said as he moved out the door.

What does he think of himself asshole? He and his black card, I tossed it into my purse and went to take a quick shower to freshen up. What if he does not join me for dinner, at least I can go and have it outside. But after the shower, I felt super tired and did not want to go out so I ordered room service and finished up my dinner and went to sleep without waiting for him because of 2 reasons. One there was only one bed and two there was no couch. So when he comes back I am hell sure he will make me sleep on the floor.

*****

I woke to find no trace of Vincent but I could make out that he came last night since the other side of the bed was cramped up and also a used towel was put on the coffee table. I got to know by now that he wants me to spend this honeymoon all alone, sulking in this room. So I felt why not go out and explore without my freak of a husband.

After a quick shower, I dressed up in a floral patterned netted navy blue jumpsuit. I did minimal make-up since it was too hot outside. I left my hair in its natural waves. I paired my dress with white stilettos. I went out of the room and explored the hotel and also had breakfast there. Later I hailed a cab and travelled through the city.

While the cab moved I saw the striking contrast of Athens. First, we passed through the Panathenaic stadium where the 1st ever Olympic game was held. I took a few photos over there and took an orange soft drink since the heat was making me thirsty. Later we passed by the prime minister's residence, i.e., the royal palace. It was guarded by soldiers in colourful dress. Later I visited the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's arch, parliament building, etc.

I was now drained out of energy, so I made a quick stop at the restaurant and had my meal and by now it was already 2:30 pm and I still don't see Vincent's missed call. I think he forgot that he came here with his wife and has some duties towards her, but forget it, he is Vincent and I seriously don't top his list of priorities.

Later I visited the mountain-top of the Parthenon. It was an architectural marvel and I feel bad to see this in such a broken state. After the visit, I went to the Acropolis Museum. By the time I finished the tour, it was already 6 pm and I thought of visiting a nearby restaurant rather than having dinner in the hotel, reaching the restaurant I ordered the local cuisine over there. After dinner, I thought of taking a walk to the hotel since it was close by.

While walking back I saw a few shops and thought of shopping there for a few minutes since it was still 8pm, I was looking through things when I lost track of time and when I tried to check the time from my phone it was shut down. I guess all the exploring did suck all the power. I guess I have to navigate the route on my own. After paying for all the things I saw, the time was 10pm already from the shops wall clock.

As I was trying to navigate the way I hardly could find it since people here don't understand me. Even if they understand they were not of much help. After nearly half an hour of hunting the hotel with all these bags I was tired on sat on the footpath and buried my head in my knees and I seriously was frustrated. In the same anger and frustration, I threw the phone away somewhere.

I now had tears in my eyes and was literally crying there with my face buried in my hands. After nearly 20-30 minutes of sitting there, I hear Vincent's voice "Cassandra?" it was in a questioning tone. I was so happy to hear his voice finally. I lifted my head up and I see him standing there, he looked worried and had a relief expression on his face when he saw me. I left all of my belongings there and ran towards him and hugged him tight.

I guess it was unexpecting for him because, to get hold of his balance he had to lift me up in the air for a bit. I was still crying in his arms. He stroked my hairs in a relaxing manner and said "What is this Cassandra, behaving like a kid, I know you are not happy that I am not spending some time with you but who does pull such stunts, tell me? I was so scared since you did not come back, I called you so many times, and you have switched off your phone. Is this some sought of wicked revenge strata?"

But I don't listen to what he says and I keep on crying hard against his chest. Even after a few minutes when I did not stop he lifted me up in bridal style and placed me in the car and asked with so much concern "Cassandra are you fine? Are there any serious matters that I need to check with?"

I was so scared and helpless at the time so without thinking anything I claim his lips and start kissing him. He pulls me onto his lap lacing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to his body and kisses me in a punishing way, he was claiming my lips and dominating. His hands were all over my arms, waist and back, I lock my fingers in his hair when he gives a quick bite onto my lower lips, it starts to bleed, he finally releases his hold on me.

Finally, after calming down a bit I look at him and said "I am fine Vincent. I got lost. I was coming back from the shop when my phone was suddenly running out of battery. I tried to locate the hotel since it was nearby but I could not find it. Finally giving up I sat on the footpath there."

"Why such carelessness Cassie? What would I have answered our family members if something major would have happened?" he asked. "I am sorry I didn't know when my phone died. I promise you it won't happen again. By the way thanks and how did you find me?" I questioned.

"Sorry seriously? Does not work in this matter, Cassandra. I was roaming around the city like a mad man for 3 hours now. It was such a careless attitude from your end. And finding you was a difficult job but what helped me in locating you was the black card that I gave you. Since you swiped it while shopping I get a message on my phone and I came looking for you." He said in a rude yet calm voice since I was still crying but I knew he was very angry with me.

I get down from his lap and just sat there silently with my head hung down like a child who was getting scoldings for eating chocolates. I don't utter a word so he pulled me close to him and held me with his hands on my waist, until we reach the room. After getting back he handed me my phone and laid the shopping bags on the couch.

*****

The next day I got up and thought of going out. I didn't want to make the same mistake as yesterday so I put my phone to charge and put my power bank in my bag. I see Vincent still sleeping. Also, we didn't cuddle moreover we slept with a gap of 1m between us, divided by a wall of pillows and in the morning also none of us had moved from our original position. I go take a shower and chose my dress for the day. I went out and took my bag ready to go out but a voice stops me as I heard "Where are you going, Cassie?"

I halted my steps and turned towards Vincent and said with a confused look "Out." He got out of bed and halted his steps in front of me. "Out where Cassandra?" I gulped cause a second ago he called me Cassie and now he changed his tone.

With the names he calls only I can understand what his mood is. If it's Cassandra then I am dead, Cassie is fine but when he calls me Cass I am in for his love and affection. So currently I am dead.

"Hmm, Cassandra, do you plan on standing the entire day without talking because I have work to do."

"Out Vincent" is all I could say because he was glaring at me so hard.

"I am asking you the same OUT but where?" he says with such audacity in his voice that I can't form a sentence. "For breakfast? Gym? Pool? Where? Looking at our dress it does not look like you are up for any of these places."

"Hmm no Vincent out in the sense like sightseeing or basically outside the hotel" I replied meekly.

"Seriously, you want to go out now, after everything that happened yesterday? He yells.

"Come on Vincent it's not like it will happen every day and look I am extra careful today" saying that I showed my chargers and power bank. "And how is it supposed to convince me to send you out alone?" he says, taking slow steps towards me. I stand there without moving an inch.

"I for sure am not ready to send you out, not after yesterday. Seriously you expect me to be okay with whatever happened yesterday, what if something bad had happened, how do you expect me to answer everyone?" he tells in a stern voice that sends shivers throughout my body.

"Sorry for yesterday Vincent, I know I tensed you a lot, but now I promise it will never happen again."

"And I should believe?" He says, raising his eyebrows. But I am out of words to say anything. "Look Cassandra it's not a child's play, so please listen carefully once and for all 'you are not leaving this room without me' do you understand?" he commands and when he lacks a response from me he says "Be stubborn as much as you want but I am not letting you out of this room and to keep up my words I am ready to tie you to this bed or lock you in the bathroom."

Shocked, I look up into his eyes and I can see how serious he is, I whine "Please Vincent you cannot do that to me, I am free to go wherever I want you can't tie me up in this room."

"Don't test me Cassandra I am not ready to take any risk in your matter because you yourself are one big trouble." He tells me and I protest "You can't leave me here for all 5 days. It looks like I am trapped in a castle, what for you? You go out and come back at 8. What am I supposed to do until then? Wait for a rider to save me?"

"All I say is NO Cassandra Knig... I mean Cassandra Lorenzo and I hope you understand that and stop with all this nonsense" Now I am scared since he is taking my full name which he never did and I am shit scared of him. All I can do is push him back with how much ever force I can but he does not even bulge, so I move towards the bed and sat there while my tears are threatening to fall and he can see that.

"Fine Cassie, you want to go out? Fine, I will take you out." He says with frustration after 5 minutes and I look up and I can tell he is genuine.

*****

How did you enjoy the story so far? Do share your thoughts.

Also like, comment and share.

Published on 07/02/2023

updated on 18/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 276 24
We've all heard of the love triangle storyline. Two boys fall for the same girl and she has to pick who she dates. But what if she picked none of the...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
7K 450 13
♕♚ 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. ...
648 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...